Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOBOOST ON HOLD - DO NOT SEND DEPOSITS UNTIL FURTHER NOTIFICATION  (Read 40247 times)
Jaspert

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:46:53 PM

Guy's this site is legit and paying right now, it has paid me today, really happy, might put a few bitcoins in this now, thanks so much admin!

Thanks buddy , the site was paying right from the start,.. just some people couldn't believe and risked their btc on newer sites instead,..

I said it once before , where all other sites are gone CryptoBoost will still be here making it's players a little profit  Wink

No, Thank you! you are the first website that has actually paid me, I will only invest with you now! thanks again!
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:24:46 PM

Wow 38 active investments and over 300 - almost 400 total payouts. So far you've done amazing. Keep up the great work and advancements with your site. And remember, don't shut it down! If you're looking for profit, this system will provide longterm profits as long as you keep it running. Plus you could invest some btc and make quick profit too.

I think we already know you're going to keep it up for long though. Great work!

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Crypto_Boost (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:32:06 PM

Wow 38 active investments and over 300 - almost 400 total payouts. So far you've done amazing. Keep up the great work and advancements with your site. And remember, don't shut it down! If you're looking for profit, this system will provide longterm profits as long as you keep it running. Plus you could invest some btc and make quick profit too.

Hello hello JavaLove Smiley great to have you back buddy,..

Yea , the site is picking up but I knew this will happen,..you know I'm not in rush and not going anywhere,..

I mean some people are like.. mhmm, over two months running and still going  Huh

duh , yeah,. and it will be running longer than you think haha,. I think I might break the record for the longest running game in history Wink

I said it once , when all other sites are gone CryptoBoost will still be here,.. only thing that bothers me is my unjustified negative feedback Sad

still much more to come , good thing is the game can actually just run by itself now,.. everything is automated and I fixed some security recently

all I have to do is make sure each player finds CryptoBoost a nice place to make some profit,.. 
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:44:41 AM

Yea , the site is picking up but I knew this will happen,..you know I'm not in rush and not going anywhere,..

I mean some people are like.. mhmm, over two months running and still going  Huh

duh , yeah,. and it will be running longer than you think haha,. I think I might break the record for the longest running game in history Wink

I said it once , when all other sites are gone CryptoBoost will still be here,.. only thing that bothers me is my unjustified negative feedback Sad

still much more to come , good thing is the game can actually just run by itself now,.. everything is automated and I fixed some security recently

all I have to do is make sure each player finds CryptoBoost a nice place to make some profit,.. 

Just curious admin, how much of a fee do you take from this?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Sturgeon

Activity: 392

ドラゴンスピ

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:45:26 AM

this ponzi game is dead
you must see his trust https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=560056

DON'T INVEST AT THIS PONZI GAME, THIS IS SCAM

"The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters"  Jean-Paul Kauffmann
"The risk / reward ratio is nuts. Playing with altcoins is like picking up pennies on the highway"  BlindMayorBitcorn

Jaspert

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:50:31 AM

this ponzi game is dead

No it's not, i got paid this morning....
BTT

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:52:56 AM

this ponzi game is dead

it's still a ponzi.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:55:02 AM

this ponzi game is dead

it's still a ponzi.
Yes it is a ponzi.
But it is a ponzi GAME.
Obviously it will collapse or saturate at some point, but right now it is fine.
And it is not dead, got paid from it earlier today.
A "dead" ponzi is when no one invests in it.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Jaspert

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:21:20 AM

this ponzi game is dead

it's still a ponzi.
Yes it is a ponzi.
But it is a ponzi GAME.

Exactly, its stupid people like you that ruin games like these, using big red text, so new people take one look and think "oh it's a scam" and not invest.
I got paid this morning it's completely fine, It's not dead at all, i suggest you delete that big lying red text so new people have a chance on this great site.
BTT

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:27:45 AM

this ponzi game is dead

it's still a ponzi.
Yes it is a ponzi.
But it is a ponzi GAME.

Exactly, its stupid people like you that ruin games like these, using big red text, so new people take one look and think "oh it's a scam" and not invest.
I got paid this morning it's completely fine, It's not dead at all, i suggest you delete that big lying red text so new people have a chance on this great site.

The admin might still run away with the money... Even if it's just a game.

Jaspert

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:03:21 AM

this ponzi game is dead

it's still a ponzi.
Yes it is a ponzi.
But it is a ponzi GAME.

The admin might still run away with the money... Even if it's just a game.

But it's not a scam so why did he lie
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:10:36 AM

this site was 3 month still alive ?  Huh
wardow

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:42:18 AM

this is web site not scam !!
EngiNerd

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:44:59 AM

Site looks down from here. I guess it was cut and run time Cheesy

Or maybe the site admin is just doing server upgrades and maintenance and will bring the site back online shortly and continue paying out unsustainable returns forever! Wink

Jaspert

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:23:47 AM

The site isn't down at all, are you people from other planets?
Crypto_Boost (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Just curious admin, how much of a fee do you take from this?

I take a small fee per payout I think it's 0.0005 per pay payout but it's enough for me,..

this ponzi game is dead

Are you kidding me  Huh  couldn't you make the font a little bigger and more red because it's hard to read Grin

but seriously , you came here and post this garbage only after looking at my unjustified feedback ?

oh man , you're like a sheep who follow their master instead of making your own decision,..

CryptoBoost is dead ? yea right , long live CryptoBoost Smiley

..run with the funds ?  this is not my intention here man , but you might be to big of a sheep to understand that so sorry,..

this site was 3 month still alive ?  Huh

Yes it is , I said this is going to come up sooner or earlier Wink

Site looks down from here. I guess it was cut and run time Cheesy

Or maybe the site admin is just doing server upgrades and maintenance and will bring the site back online shortly and continue paying out unsustainable returns forever! Wink

The site is not down , are you visiting from another planet ?

and yes , the site will be paying returns for as long as people will be interested to join the game,.. it's self sustainable
EngiNerd

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:21:11 PM

Wow, you sure are quick to call people names. An overly defensive site admin is never a good thing, and an admin who defaults to insulting users is an even worse thing.

and yes , the site will be paying returns for as long as people will be interested to join the game,.. it's self sustainable

Maybe I missed the section of this thread where you explain how it's sustainable. There's certainly no such section on your site. You're paying interest to older users with newer users principle are you not?

shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:36:45 PM

Wow, you sure are quick to call people names. An overly defensive site admin is never a good thing, and an admin who defaults to insulting users is an even worse thing.

Maybe I missed the section of this thread where you explain how it's sustainable. There's certainly no such section on your site. You're paying interest to older users with newer users principle are you not?
And as long as there are new investors, the old one will get paid. That is how it is self sustainable.
And btw yeah it doesn't look good for admin to be  so deefensive, but he is who he is. Everyone get paid for now. Site is looking for and with future.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
EngiNerd

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:16:38 PM

And as long as there are new investors, the old one will get paid. That is how it is self sustainable.

I understand what you're saying, but your definition of self-sustainable is incorrect. It means "able to continue in a healthy state without outside assistance", and therefore if it requires a steady stream of external investors it is in constant need of "outside assistance".

shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:12:56 PM

ok, give me an example of something that is self-sustainable ? I can make you sure that you will be wrong.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: