Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOBOOST ON HOLD - DO NOT SEND DEPOSITS UNTIL FURTHER NOTIFICATION  (Read 40247 times)
iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:21:02 PM

Guys, a bit patient, every transaction has it's waiting due to the way Bitcoin works, NOT due to the way the site or the payments are programmed. Just be a bit patient before you overrun the admin with useless questions... EVERY SINGLE ONE of my payments that had the right amount of balance in the wallet has been paid to me, so up untill now I'm all in for this site Cheesy

cheers!
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:45:53 PM

So what happens with your lets say orignal deposit of .01 btc and there is not enough in the wallet to cover the amount?
Are you refunded at least that amount?  Huh
OH MY GOD!

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:14:32 PM

So what happens with your lets say orignal deposit of .01 btc and there is not enough in the wallet to cover the amount?
Are you refunded at least that amount?  Huh
OH MY GOD!

I have no idea how many times people have explained this.

Just when I thought the community was learning, too.

There should be an option to have a text box explaining this every time a newbie opens the thread. My hands are going to fall off if I explain it again, I am sure it is the same with you and the admin! Wink

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:21:54 PM

Are you refunded at least that amount?  Huh
thats just part of the friggin game! why would you play a game of which you dont know the rules?? Do you also run upon a soccerfield with a tennisracket?? Learn how a game works and profit, or dont, and lose your money to me (hehe) but dont bother the one admin that i thrust in this schemy world of btc! :p
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:43:46 PM

Cryptoboost turned into scam. dont invest guys. my last 2 investment deleted from the list my last message is the proof. site admin steal from the wallet. or hide some transactions.

hey if there s no bug or something else where is my investments? and why did not it pay?
if u check wallet can cover my payment

iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:16:34 PM

Atleast wait for the admin to explain himself atleast, I've still gotten 0.3+ paid today from cryptoboost, so for me they are not scamming, but hey, everyone has his own opinion Wink
Crypto_Boost (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:29:03 PM

Cryptoboost turned into scam. dont invest guys. my last 2 investment deleted from the list my last message is the proof. site admin steal from the wallet. or hide some transactions.

hey if there s no bug or something else where is my investments? and why did not it pay?
if u check wallet can cover my payment

"Cryptoboost turned into scam"  Huh  do you call scam everything what you can't understand  Huh

I think I need to make separate thread explaining how CryptoBoost works and make everything in CAPITAL letters,..

Your pending payment wasn't the only one in the queue , there was more pending payments and when the wallet found another block

all transactions went out according to deposit order,..

when it came to your payout the wallet did NOT had more funds to pay you so it was deleted from the list,..

and since you have used the same address for all deposits they were also deleted because that is how the script works,..

I told everybody in the post few pages back to NOT use the same address for deposits and to use new address for each deposit,..

yet some players ignored this and still using same address for deposits,.. it is also in the site FAQ if you accidentally failed to notice,..

I can restore your two deposits that were deleted , but send me a PM with two different return addresses,..

Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:55:25 PM

tell me where is that transactions if you dont delete them?
https://blockchain.info/address/1KYxZxB8biCq77eWPmmFfd6famiGuBCpSC
https://blockchain.info/address/18MkFTEtpxWNrb6E7qjfJscuokEaKKMkPe

i have no screenshoots to proove but i swear this transactions were waiting under investments.
after that someone delete or rollback the database and hot wallet emptied and some records deleted.

You are providing links for transactions on the screenshot above,..

and like I said in the post above , those two transactions were automatically deleted after your earlier pending payout was deleted,..

reason being YOU USED THE SAME PAYOUT ADDRESS FOR ALL THREE DEPOSITS,..

and the deleting script works of the user payout address,..

nobody rollback anything , the database does automatic backups and only deletes payouts that failed to be processed because not enough funds

being in the game wallet,..

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:29:28 PM

I'd seriously recommend you to rewrite the part of code where system deletes all investments with addresses led to the same address that had an investment expired.
Just fix it because even though you mention it on your site rules somebody may not understand that, as I do (just knew about it now only).
Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:33:02 PM

I'd seriously recommend you to rewrite the part of code where system deletes all investments with addresses led to the same address that had an investment expired.
Just fix it because even though you mention it on your site rules somebody may not understand that, as I do (just knew about it now only).

Thanks for suggestion , I followed and just finished rewriting the code responsible for recycling payouts when wallet doesn't have enough balance,..

from now on the script works of user ID instead of payout address , also total payouts will not be backed up and will just keep accumulating,..

Players are now welcome to make as many deposits as they wish and use same payout address,..

Happy Earning!   
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:46:49 AM

what is our user id ?
StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165

Hello there!

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:02:47 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 05:46:28 AM by StrokeOfLife

Please look into your system, many Pending transactions are taking very long to pay out to other users.
I don't know about mining block or speed. This is my first time seeing Pending transactions are taking such a long time to clear.
Unfortunately, I noticed the wallet balance is not enough to pay all of them back. Rules are rules.

Edit: Ok, All those Pending transactions are paid out it seems. I see those transactions in Payout tab now.
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:31:07 AM

what you mean rules is rules?

I'm not exactly happy with these events 'cause yes I lost my investment but I would've added more so it wouldn't be lost, but yes, thats not possible when the wallet isn't paying... grrmbl
paka

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:33:49 AM

I'm not exactly happy with these events 'cause yes I lost my investment but I would've added more so it wouldn't be lost, but yes, thats not possible when the wallet isn't paying... grrmbl

Move on they are not willing to resolve their mistake. There are alot of better website and with some atleast honest operators.
Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 10:21:27 AM

what is our user id ?

By user ID's I just meant ID number of each deposit that is created in the database,..

It's not really useful for players , but useful for the script calculating and recycling payouts,..

Players just need to remember their payout and unique deposit addresses

Please look into your system, many Pending transactions are taking very long to pay out to other users.
I don't know about mining block or speed. This is my first time seeing Pending transactions are taking such a long time to clear.
Unfortunately, I noticed the wallet balance is not enough to pay all of them back. Rules are rules.

Edit: Ok, All those Pending transactions are paid out it seems. I see those transactions in Payout tab now.

I explained this many times already,.. if the transaction is pending it means the wallet is waiting for another block,..

once it finds all pending transactions are processed according to order

Not sure what you mean, the wallet is paying if it has enough funds , that is how CryptoBoost works,..

Move on they are not willing to resolve their mistake. There are alot of better website and with some atleast honest operators.

You can move on from this thread and post your opinions elsewhere Sir,..

Any issue here is resolved in matter of hours if you care to notice,..

other sites with honest admins ? yeah , of course up until the day when they close the shop and run away with your money,..

CryptoBoost is here since October 2015 and never missed a single payout !!

I said this few times and I will say it again,.. when all other sites are gone CryptoBoost will still be here ,..

Int3ll

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:11:02 AM

Just send 0.10 BTC for testing  Roll Eyes , i'll see in 48 hrs if it IS or is NOT good Grin
BTW, game looks nice  Cheesy
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:44:55 AM

Just send 0.10 BTC for testing  Roll Eyes , i'll see in 48 hrs if it IS or is NOT good Grin

Please remember, since you sent a large amount, to ensure that you get paid in the 48 hours.

How do you ensure? Well a few hours before your payment, calculate how many more payments the site needs to make before your payment is completed. If the wallet does have enough, enjoy your profit. If the wallet doesn't have enough you should invite your friends and tell them to deposit (in order to pay you). You could also advertise the website to ensure new consistent deposits in order to make yours come through.

If that doesn't work, a 100% way of getting paid is by just depositing the amount you deposited earlier. That way you'll ensure that you get paid and then you have another 48 hours to try and get paid again. Rinse and repeat until you're happy with the profit.

Hope this helps, I've been paid so many times from Cryptoboost it's hard to count.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165

Hello there!

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:16:53 PM

Please remember, since you sent a large amount, to ensure that you get paid in the 48 hours.

How do you ensure? Well a few hours before your payment, calculate how many more payments the site needs to make before your payment is completed. If the wallet does have enough, enjoy your profit. If the wallet doesn't have enough you should invite your friends and tell them to deposit (in order to pay you). You could also advertise the website to ensure new consistent deposits in order to make yours come through.

If that doesn't work, a 100% way of getting paid is by just depositing the amount you deposited earlier. That way you'll ensure that you get paid and then you have another 48 hours to try and get paid again. Rinse and repeat until you're happy with the profit.

Hope this helps, I've been paid so many times from Cryptoboost it's hard to count.

Track them in a spreadsheet! I've been keeping track of mine in Excel ever since I invested more than 10 times. I want to know how much I've earned so far in cryptoboost too.
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:20:46 PM

@cryptoboost: I meant what java just said :p normally I would also calculate my next payment, but when the payments stay idle its difficult :p wasnt there a small problem tonight? because i think some payments have been pending for over 3-4 hours :p

but nonetheless as ive said before, love your site!
Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:19:58 PM

Track them in a spreadsheet! I've been keeping track of mine in Excel ever since I invested more than 10 times. I want to know how much I've earned so far in cryptoboost too.

Thanks JavaLove , for helping players to understand the rules and for your ongoing support for CryptoBoost,..I feel good to have you on board,..

I also think the best way of getting paid is either keep inviting after you join or if there is not enough funds when counter ends

re-deposit and extend your investment,.. that way you will wait longer but you will ensure your payout Wink

and yes , I recommend to everyone to keep track of their investments and participation in the game,..

that way all players will be able to share their records and who knows,.. there even might be a reward waiting for the highest earners Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: