Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317807 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:07:12 PM

such a low market cap still - looking at the momentum and what's happening with crown this could hit 5 - 10 mil over night lol

no not TX. TX has NOOOO DEV

Now, you're just trolling... Bad karma bro...

Than tell me who is dev?

I'm still the developer for TransferCoin. Even though im not currently working on it. If you decide to read up on my past, you'll see my girlfriend of 5 years left me, and my father almost died. I also lost 160k tx to a hack, and the funds are locked on bittrex. After that I sort of lost hope. And i'm sure you would've too. Busting your ass off with little to no recognition. I wasn't working on anything for months, continuing to spend my TX at a loss, because i invested everything i had in this project. I took on the contract with crown because of my familiarity with the source code and a lack of funds in hopes that one day I will be able to return to Transfercoin. Saying that, it doesn't mean i'll be back TOMORROW. Since I am still contracted with Crown, But I can say it's looking like i'll have some more free time to dedicate toward crown, I will continue to invest in TX slowly, and help to stabilize the network with some nodes. but that's about all i'll have the time for while working on Crown. If you guys find an issue you are more than welcome to submit a pull request or issue on github and i'll do my best to try and work it out.

Do what you need to do. You don't owe anyone anything. If you leave this project today, you should have no guilt trip. This was a take over and you have already done plenty to revive this coin. If Crown pays your bills, then they come first and you gota do what you need to do to. With that said, we would love for you continue to improve TX on your spare time, or full time when TX pays your bills  Wink

....hmmm, maybe we should consider starting a development fund initiative..

TX is back baby...    Grin

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:11:53 PM

Can dev post his TX account so we can give back a little what You gave us?

Also this way community can directly support the dev..
TX is one of the truest coins i have found to date. It is very transparent that it is a passion project. No hype, all work.

You shouldnt be alone with this situation and if this means that You can work more on the project then LETS GO Infernoman! Where we can transfer some funds?

Of course, any donations are greatly appreciated. TcifiSdQ53JZVbwfmBjKQZQRguv2D1Voeq
I manged to get together a masternode on the way up, so i'm going to work on getting that online sometime today and putting the rewards away until I have some more time to work on TX Smiley thank you all again for the amount of overwhelming support lmfao. I really didn't expect anything like this. And i'm glad others did well too Smiley
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:32:48 PM

Nice to see that TX is going up in value. TX is in my opinion the one of the best working coin, never had any issues with it.
Price is still low, so I will support the TX network as I always been, so maybe some weak hands will be sell, but I will keep my pile (somewhere between top 1 and 20  Wink )

Huge thanks to infernoman!

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:36:24 PM

Of course, any donations are greatly appreciated. TcifiSdQ53JZVbwfmBjKQZQRguv2D1Voeq
how is it possible, that the blockexplorer, doesn't know your address? any typo maybe or is it unknown until there's a transaction?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tx/search.dws?q=TcifiSdQ53JZVbwfmBjKQZQRguv2D1Voeq

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:39:42 PM

how is it possible, that the blockexplorer, doesn't know your address? any typo maybe or is it unknown until there's a transaction?

It's brand new address has no balance.
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:45:50 PM

yupp just created the address since i'm syncing up a new wallet on my r-pi now Smiley later today i'll be working on setting up a few more nodes which should help support the network a bit more.
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:49:17 PM

TX is one of the truest coins i have found to date. It is very transparent that it is a passion project. No hype, all work.

You shouldnt be alone with this situation and if this means that You can work more on the project then LETS GO Infernoman! Where we can transfer some funds?

I manged to get together a masternode on the way up, so i'm going to work on getting that online sometime today and putting the rewards away until I have some more time to work on TX Smiley thank you all again for the amount of overwhelming support lmfao. I really didn't expect anything like this. And i'm glad others did well too Smiley

You've done great work in TX, Infernoman! I hope a lot of people remember who made it possible and donate to your address some of their profits,
we all owe you more than kudos. I'm sure TX will be successful beyond most people's expectations. It's a gem merely being discovered in the muddy swamps of crypto projects. Having a Masternode will grant you slowly some of the losses back over time. Just don't sell it ever again! Please, tell us about the hack, maybe others are saved due to that information from getting hacked as well!
avitas

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:54:44 PM

yupp just created the address since i'm syncing up a new wallet on my r-pi now Smiley later today i'll be working on setting up a few more nodes which should help support the network a bit more.

Cool, i will send some TX to help rebuild your MNs.

Good to have you here talking to us infernoman.  I feel better in a project where I know you want to be at than a project you are paid to be at.

Appreciate all the work you've done man.
avitas

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:25:14 PM

the pump last year should've shaken out any large dumpers. 

only true holders of TX have stood the test almost getting delisted from bittrex.

any correction now are profit taking or new whales trying to make a play.

as long as DASH and PIVX stays in the lime light, it's like free advertising for TX.

Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:30:54 PM

only true holders of TX have stood the test almost getting delisted from bittrex.

as long as DASH and PIVX stays in the lime light, it's like free advertising for TX.

And we are scooping up again. 10k sats is not so much good working project this day, there is more and more money than year or 2 ago in cryptos and many algos does have a huge market cap.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
Testudoguy

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:29:19 PM

And we are scooping up again. 10k sats is not so much good working project this day, there is more and more money than year or 2 ago in cryptos and many algos does have a huge market cap.

Is this a
Dash type coin? Any slack invite link?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:36:43 PM

Is this a
it is a DASH type of coin, but it is EVEN BETTER.

It has NO PREWMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO, NO DEV BLOCK TAX.

TX is 100% honest coin

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

TX is still a BIG BARGAIN.

Price can still rise to 10 times ITS CURRENT VALUE.

Just take a look at CROWN COIN.

TRANSFER COIN is s second chance opportunity, for people that missed CROWN COIN.

avitas

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:40:48 PM

Is this a

yes, this is an improved Dash type coin with pure beginnings and a dedicated community keeping it alive this long.

there's not much development on it now cause it's been doing what it should been for awhile now.  masternodes AND pos AND tor AND android.

until maybe pivx finish their zerocoin implementation and see how that turns out, the community can decide if we want to go that way or another way like zcash.

our dev is also in the background looking over us.

slack is not that active right now, maybe irc you'll find some chatter.  https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Transfercoin
Coinfreak2012

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:56:08 PM

Just in case somebody missed it. Give back to the creator and lets see this project moving on. There is a dev TX account link in the quote up here.

Also very good to see you back here Infernoman! We are all ears how it is going for You and if there is any news. I hope enough people see this and can give at least some portions back of what youve lost...
curak

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:03:21 PM

Hello, downloaded and installed latest Windows Wallet. It's downloading blockchain for ages, its stuck, any ideas? Most of the links on the website doesn't work, website wallet doesn't work.... sooooo.... please?
cryptastic

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:06:17 PM

Wow fast pump and dump lol
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:07:07 PM

It looks like normal trading - I feel that the dump is to create panic dump, while the whale accumulates

dolph

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:29:34 PM

It looks like normal trading - I feel that the dump is to create panic dump, while the whale accumulates

Looks like it - makes nice opportunity to buy though. Could see a steady rise from 5-6k
Coinfreak2012

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:39:42 PM

Looks like it - makes nice opportunity to buy though. Could see a steady rise from 5-6k

exactly!
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: