Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:32:39 PM

I've taken down the checkpoint server. If the coin breaks from here on out, you can blame Bittrex for convincing all of you that they are correct when they are not. You're all pretty much on your own now, so verify that you're synced with the explorer before you send coins

I've done my part, now I'm done. I'm going to focus on PRIME and SPOTS more now because Bittrex has all but killed this coin by getting you guys to believe their shills. Call it ego, call it arrogance, I really don't care. It's not worth my time to explain the same basic principle over and over for months. I'm going to keep staking the 40ish million I have (haven't sold, actually been buying), and we'll see what happens long-term. Good luck with your terrible choice here, guys. Really well done and thought out
WE did not ask you to take down your checkpoint server - we only asked you to strike an agreement with BITTREX, so that DIGICUBE can be relisted.

Why all this rush and anger? All we want is for this coin to be put back onto BITTREX. there is no need to complicate things any further.

D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:35:38 PM

I've taken down the checkpoint server. If the coin breaks from here on out, you can blame Bittrex for convincing all of you that they are correct when they are not. You're all pretty much on your own now, so verify that you're synced with the explorer before you send coins

I've done my part, now I'm done. I'm going to focus on PRIME and SPOTS more now because Bittrex has all but killed this coin by getting you guys to believe their shills. Call it ego, call it arrogance, I really don't care. It's not worth my time to explain the same basic principle over and over for months. I'm going to keep staking the 40ish million I have (haven't sold, actually been buying), and we'll see what happens long-term. Good luck with your terrible choice here, guys. Really well done and thought out
WE did not ask you to take down your checkpoint server - we only asked you to strike an agreement with BITTREX, so that DIGICUBE can be relisted.

Why all this rush and anger? All we want is for this coin to be put back onto BITTREX. there is no need to complicate things any further.

read back on the forum prior to that post, then you'll understand.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:38:05 PM

You had a long discussion on the thread, but IGOTSPOTS has become worse, not better.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 08:40:04 PM

You had a long discussion on the thread, but IGOTSPOTS has become worse, not better.

I don't really give a shit anymore about any of this, including you and the nearly 50 pm's you have sent me in which you don't listen to the reply. Fuck off already. They fucked you all over and you're blaming me. I'm done with this entire situation, you guys are on your own now. When it breaks, you can talk to Bittrex to fix it

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:50:59 PM

I don't really give a shit anymore about any of this, including you and the nearly 50 pm's you have sent me in which you don't listen to the reply. Fuck off already. They fucked you all over and you're blaming me. I'm done with this entire situation, you guys are on your own now. When it breaks, you can talk to Bittrex to fix it
You are just angry for no reason. This coin  never needed to be delisted - it could have just been put on maintenance.

Your manners and EGO cause BITTREX to delist this coin, not any technical issue with the coin. BITTREX would have been lenient if you had been a bit more humble in this situation.

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:51:30 PM

iGotSpots + c-cex  = -99% in one month. Spot're getting better: D

you can not afford even for the bittrex?  Shocked Grin

people this guy will not change, I lost to him a few years ago, a lot of btc ..

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:55:01 PM

So CUBE is back on Bittrex ? What ? What's going on now exactly ?
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 10:49:50 PM

You are just angry for no reason. This coin  never needed to be delisted - it could have just been put on maintenance.

Your manners and EGO cause BITTREX to delist this coin, not any technical issue with the coin. BITTREX would have been lenient if you had been a bit more humble in this situation.

Leniency for their error? Lol fuck this whole situation, I'll open the thread back up again later once it cools down. You guys are fucking clueless..

mrsalve

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:19:52 PM

All this bull don't help a coin to stabilaze and price fall.

Folks you need to chill and Spots your responces don't help things getting better.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:33:15 PM

DIGICUBE has plenty of opportunity to improve = it is still alive.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 05:41:26 PM

Folks you need to chill and Spots your responces don't help things getting better.

It is what it is. This situation has been discussed ad nauseum and the simple minds still don't comprehend. I just don't give a shit anymore, I have more important things to do than explain basic coin fundamentals to people who aren't listening. You guys are on your own to get shit done now and I don't have any forks planned anymore

I'm focusing on SPOTS and PRIME now, fuck this Bittrex-shill bullshit, they can have their sandbox back with their shills that will defend them until their fingers bleed. Fuck all of you. People like Wuher have been riding Richie's dick for years now, not even realizing how much of a pawn they are. They're not getting off anytime soon

Everyone in that chat log, including you Demon.. all of you.. fucking idiots

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:42:42 PM

Bleutrade Team (Bleutrade) <support@bleutrade.zendesk.com>
10:18 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (#3362) has been updated. Reply to this email or click the link below:
https://bleutrade.zendesk.com/hc/requests/3362

Bleutrade    
Bleutrade Team (Bleutrade)
Jun 15, 11:18 BRT

ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 9f575b484c03d915fe914b64177841b1f25a9477e65a86932fa14f98ce6f47e9
received block 9f575b484c03d915fe91
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 9f575b484c03d915fe914b64177841b1f25a9477e65a86932fa14f98ce6f47e9
sending getdata: block 2a264721177617c368d3
received block 2a264721177617c368d3
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 2a264721177617c368d35e5fa958c2c4665e0cf3faccef03a302190ba7af857e
sending getdata: block fd6033493cf1dc3d2d43
received block fd6033493cf1dc3d2d43
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block fd6033493cf1dc3d2d432ac9fe40dbfe2b13a9ebbcff2fb5f7f7afdf2046c5bb
askfor block e7619a2a2e1076ea3dab 1466000210000000
askfor block fd18d2078bb7b85fb0ad 1466000242000000
askfor block 9697e31e0731ddbb76e8 1466000981000000
askfor block 8ed9d7747e15ce7137f4 1466000996000000
sending getdata: block 3dd830e784342f1fbad6
received block 3dd830e784342f1fbad6
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 3dd830e784342f1fbad63a5e5e6deef48fbe52cb535b25c9913fadfc089106ff
sending getdata: block 9697e31e0731ddbb76e8
received block 9697e31e0731ddbb76e8

Best regards,
Bleutrade Team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know solution to this, or what this is about. I can forward it to them on my support ticket.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:23:51 PM

It is what it is. This situation has been discussed ad nauseum and the simple minds still don't comprehend. I just don't give a shit anymore, I have more important things to do than explain basic coin fundamentals to people who aren't listening. You guys are on your own to get shit done now and I don't have any forks planned anymore

I'm focusing on SPOTS and PRIME now, fuck this Bittrex-shill bullshit, they can have their sandbox back with their shills that will defend them until their fingers bleed. Fuck all of you. People like Wuher have been riding Richie's dick for years now, not even realizing how much of a pawn they are. They're not getting off anytime soon

or you write a whitepaper that explains in detail how your coin works, and all is well Smiley, instead of calling ppl every profanity you can imagine cause you don't know how to be zen and teach instead of insult.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:27:24 PM

WHITEPAPER is important for this coin - just a technical document that explains how the coin works. Possibly, we should get a whitepaper after the POS is reduced.

coinbasesucks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:41:25 AM

Why is the dev of this coin trolling it?  I was checking back in but when the dev says things like "fuck off" and "it's your problem now" I can't run away fast enough.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:23:00 PM

CUBE isnt look to healthy  Shocked What about Bleu ?

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:25:32 PM

CUBE isnt look to healthy  Shocked What about Bleu ?
Pick up the bargain  Cheesy

kivatbat

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:06:33 PM

I just hope there will be a swap or something :\ I don't want to waste my cubes for nothing Sad
Toninho

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:54:12 PM

I just hope there will be a swap or something :\ I don't want to waste my cubes for nothing Sad
Swap for SPOTS for example... It was good for all not want to lose investment.
kivatbat

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:06:37 PM

I hope igotspots will allow this Sad I don't want my investments go to waste....
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: