Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:27:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:27:28 PM

I did exactly what community wants. You got the fork you guys asked for

Yes, the pool is nonprofit. Paul maintains it, I pay the bills so miners don't have to

Btw, I'm not reading that long ass post. I just don't give a shit what it says lol
Calm down, this negative phase will soon be over.

You are a good talented DEV, you only need to calm down, realise your true wealth creating potential as a TALENTED DEV

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:28:24 PM

Yes, the pool is nonprofit. Paul maintains it, I pay the bills so miners don't have to

Btw, I'm not reading that long ass post. I just don't give a shit what it says lol

You are a good talented DEV, you only need to calm down, realise your true wealth creating potential as a TALENTED DEV

I don't care about money, I don't enjoy the scene as a whole anymore. It's gone from smart, talented nerds helping each other out to a shitfest of nothing but human filth and personal greed, fed by backstabbing, lies, and slander

I don't want to be a part of the downfall of Bitcoin, nor do I want to watch people destroy it first-hand

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:29:51 PM

Cause you're lazy and conceited and can't handle the truth lol
This is enough, please.

Please let us allow things to cool down, so that IGOTSPOTS can regain focus on DIGICUBE.

pjcltd
Legendary

Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:32:24 PM

ppl don't run a multipool unless they're profiting off it. if you're doing it out of "charity", don't say you're covering the fees like we owe you anything more then a thank you.

-------------------

I run the pools for Spots
there are NO POOL FEES Taken by the pool
ALL the coins from the blocks that are mined  are set to the exchange  to sell for BTC  then we use that BTC to buy
CUBE / PRIME / SPOTS

i invoice for the pool / software  / my time
and SPOTS pays for it every month without fail

thanks
Paul

D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:32:39 PM

LMAO  I swear this is how BT notified me of your reply spots:

Bitcoin Forum <noreply@bitcointalk.org>
1:28 PM (2 minutes ago)

to me
A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by iGotSpots.

View the reply at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1211692.new;topicseen#new

Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=notify;topic=1211692.0

The text of the reply is shown below:

Quote from: GREEDYJOHN on Today at 12:27:28 PM
Quote from: iGotSpots on Today at 12:15:34 PM

I don't care about money, I don't enjoy the people anymore

Regards,
The Bitcoin Forum Team.

===========================

then i came on here and wasn't even written that way lool, apparently BT even knows you lol

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:32:52 PM

I don't care about money, I don't enjoy the scene as a whole anymore. It's gone from smart, talented nerds helping each other out to a shitfest of nothing but human filth and personal greed, fed by backstabbing, lies, and slander

I don't want to be a part of the downfall of Bitcoin, nor do I want to watch people destroy it first-hand
Bitcoin is not going down, any time soon.

In fact, the BANKS will go down before BITCOIN - BTC is safer than a typical bank account.

The ECONOMIC times are scary.

Please ignore people that make you angry. It is time for DIGICUBE to become a big coin.

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:35:50 PM

You never liked ppl spots, you just find more excuses to not.

And ya Banks will fail first, but crypto has a huge flaw, it's not "REAL" and tangible, if we have a CME from the sun that wipes out all electronic systems, BITCOIN and the like will be dead, Gold is the only viable fungible option, but that's another topic entirely. just making a point.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:42:52 PM

That's not true at all. I go to tons of non-Bitcoin events and conferences. I love smart people, which is why I'm getting out of crypto. I want to spend my time with people doing proper work in the areas I'm interested in

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room. That's where I feel I am with crypto now. Arrogant? Sure, but it's very boring explaining the same very basic, simple ideas to the same people over and over ad nauseam. I bounce around trying to learn as much as I can. Bitcoin will not teach me anything new anymore, I know everything there is to know about coins and blockchains so the entire thing has become rudimentary and boring to me now

I have learned a lot of things here about technology, don't get me wrong, and they will help me build my next idea or company even bigger than planned. Everything I do leads in to the next step I want to take. I think it's time for me to branch out more and get away from the Spots you all have fallen hook, line, and sinker for. My only real mistake was playing the character too well

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:48:17 PM

That's not true at all. I go to tons of non-Bitcoin events and conferences. I love smart people, which is why I'm getting out of crypto. I want to spend my time with people doing proper work in the areas I'm interested in

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room. That's where I feel I am with crypto now. Arrogant? Sure, but it's very boring explaining the same very basic, simple ideas to the same people over and over ad nauseam. I bounce around trying to learn as much as I can. Bitcoin will not teach me anything new anymore, I know everything there is to know about coins and blockchains so the entire thing has become rudimentary and boring to me now

I have learned a lot of things here about technology, don't get me wrong, and they will help me build my next idea or company even bigger than planned. Everything I do leads in to the next step I want to take. I think it's time for me to branch out more and get away from the Spots you all have fallen hook, line, and sinker for. My only real mistake was playing the character too well
There is still hope for this coin. You can still make good money and progress in crypto, even when crypto is full of idiots and FUDers.

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:51:06 PM

yup ok, you know the tech and fundamentals. but when it comes to PR and Marketing... which is what has become more intertwined in crypto now (ppl don't just want a coin to trade/stake anymore, they want it to have economical use, merchants, buying products etc)... if it was only as simple as putting a rock in a pretty package and selling it as the greatest product in the world lol, unfortunately that's just now how it is for crypto it needs more then just a "wallet" it needs real world applications to survive this day and age.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
pjcltd
Legendary

Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:52:02 PM

There is still hope for this coin. You can still make good money and progress in crypto, even when crypto is full of idiots and FUDers.

If we stick together and help this coin grow
it will grow and GROW

BUT we need to start WORKING TOGETHER  

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:56:45 PM

yup, WE ALL keep pushing for POLO to add the coin, and any other exchanges.

secondly, get a white paper written up

thirdly, get a service up and running for CUBE like coinbase.

do those three things and watch how fast this coin goes to the moon.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:57:22 PM

If we stick together and help this coin grow
it will grow and GROW

BUT we need to start WORKING TOGETHER  

Bang on the money for gods sake why's is there always constant bickering ? Spend your time a bit more constructively and make CUBE = 100 SATs that would be progress. Bittrex is gone miscommunication or egos whatever. Look to the future and put all your energies into promoting CUBE because that's where all our interests lie.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:51:04 PM

yup, WE ALL keep pushing for POLO to add the coin, and any other exchanges.

secondly, get a white paper written up

thirdly, get a service up and running for CUBE like coinbase.

do those three things and watch how fast this coin goes to the moon.
Whitepaper is a priority, followed by POLONIEX or services.

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:45:46 PM

Together gentlemen, we can do it.
As a community let us help iGotSpots. Whining and nagging will not help.

As says placebo:  CUBE TO THE MOON !
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:05:48 AM

Together gentlemen, we can do it.
As a community let us help iGotSpots. Whining and nagging will not help.

As says placebo:  CUBE TO THE MOON !
We need to encourage IGOTSPOTS to stay with DIGICUBE.

I partially agree with him when he says that crypto is full of toxic people.

Anyway, the toxic members will vanish soon after the fork.

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:39:19 AM

I would like to take a moment to acknowledge your tremendous contribution to reaching this goal. Your constant stream of shitcoins and skullfuckery has been an inspiration to us all and I for one, will shed a big fat tear when I see your bald ass walk out them doors.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:02:51 AM

I think it's time for me to branch out more and get away from the Spots you all have fallen hook, line, and sinker for. My only real mistake was playing the character too well

As always, you give yourself far too much credit. I and many others have predicted every shitty move you have made before you made them. Ill call you out again when you come back under your next fake account too, we both know that is what you will do. The only thing you know in this space is underhanded scammery and lies. I look forward to it.

Although I take satisfaction in playing a small part of running your sorry ass out of town, just as I told you I would, watching you squirm around for weeks seeking attention from the people you claim are too dumb for you to bother with, telling everyone you are leaving and begging for anyone to please try and stop you is just getting beyond pathetic.

Nobody cares punk, you're a cheap ass penny chasing one trick pony lying scammer. Just gtfo.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 03:03:34 AM

Like I said.. crypto has become the playground for human filth as shown so eloquently by the two shitlords above  Wink

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 03:08:06 AM

Here is a user guide. This is the most effort I'm putting into it

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19cFHh5sAniSC_0vLr-L_wQ8T4vqo3TGOcf1MnqiDmMw

Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: