Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
DigiCube (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:42:53 AM

Just send them an email please and let them know this is a legitimate coin. I am very angry with this situation right now as I have spent so much time making sure everyone got all their coins and now my efforts for over a month are being trumped by one anonymous asshole lying about me

Who's this 'trusted consultant'?  Ask him to name the BTT account so you can at least defend yourself ...

Most likely a newbie account not happy they couldnt get any coins.

I'll email bittrex.

I asked for it three times so I could verify if and why this person did not receive their coins and Bill would not give it to me. They also told him I "rejected" him, which is an immediate red flag as anyone who did not qualify or ask on time received no response, not a refusal. This person is just lying left and right and abusing their trust with Bittrex. Serious bullshit....

Thank you for sending an email, I am very disappointed right now that my efforts to get hundreds of people their coins, week in and week out with the sigs now too, are being ignored in lieu of one liar

I'll admit that I initially had doubts about Digicube but the Dev has done exactly as he said he would in regard to distribution.

I suspect the so called "trusted consultant" missed out on what would probably amount to less than $50 worth of coins, so not exactly a whale.

I have an offer for that person: feel free to pm me and we may be able to come to an arrangement whereby you can admit to Richie that you weren't being entirely honest and that there's no legitimate reason why cube can't be listed.

I very appreciate this offer from you, but it's not fair if someone who did not qualify or came too late is able to get coins while others can't,  just because they are obviously influential to Bittrex. That will only encourage them to do this to other coins. Luckily, our block explorer and unmoderated thread are plenty proof that I am legitimate and honest with my intentions
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:27:00 AM

Just send them an email please and let them know this is a legitimate coin. I am very angry with this situation right now as I have spent so much time making sure everyone got all their coins and now my efforts for over a month are being trumped by one anonymous asshole lying about me

Who's this 'trusted consultant'?  Ask him to name the BTT account so you can at least defend yourself ...

I'll email bittrex.

I asked for it three times so I could verify if and why this person did not receive their coins and Bill would not give it to me. They also told him I "rejected" him, which is an immediate red flag as anyone who did not qualify or ask on time received no response, not a refusal. This person is just lying left and right and abusing their trust with Bittrex. Serious bullshit....

Thank you for sending an email, I am very disappointed right now that my efforts to get hundreds of people their coins, week in and week out with the sigs now too, are being ignored in lieu of one liar

I agree i have been in since the start and you have always did what you said you would , have never had any reason to doubt your word!! I put trust on your profile , which i rarely  do and listed it on my own exchange and also have a few other plans in then the feature ..
There is always a few rotten apples that try to spoil it for the rest just look at numerous  threads here, the person obviously thinks you are a threat to maybe his little shit coin... Just keep on what you are doing !!

Thank you for this. It's people like you and everyone else in this community that have encouraged me to continue forward and ignore the negative remarks of individuals who are lying and acting selfish

Nice signature, by the way. I like it!!   Grin

Why thank you the guy that wrote it is extremely talented !!  Grin  I liked it alot!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:39:20 AM

Could someone make a sig for jr members? I wish to spread DigiCube because my sig is empty anyway and this is for dev : I do not want payments so please dont put me in the list of "sockpuppet accounts" lol.

That is a great idea. I like this coin and I'm also willing to put it in my sig for free (it is empty anyway). Dev, please provide us with an appropriate code.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:58:36 PM

tanx for recieved coins
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:36:09 PM

I'll email bittrex.

I'll admit that I initially had doubts about Digicube but the Dev has done exactly as he said he would in regard to distribution.

I suspect the so called "trusted consultant" missed out on what would probably amount to less than $50 worth of coins, so not exactly a whale.

I have an offer for that person: feel free to pm me and we may be able to come to an arrangement whereby you can admit to Richie that you weren't being entirely honest and that there's no legitimate reason why cube can't be listed.

I very appreciate this offer from you, but it's not fair if someone who did not qualify or came too late is able to get coins while others can't,  just because they are obviously influential to Bittrex. That will only encourage them to do this to other coins. Luckily, our block explorer and unmoderated thread are plenty proof that I am legitimate and honest with my intentions

Fair point, in which case I retract my offer Smiley

Taiga

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:48:55 PM

The new signature design very cool

recieved coins, thanks
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:11:49 PM

Thanks for the coins and bonus, Dev!  Cool

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:47:17 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 08:11:21 PM by DigiCube

I'm going to be uploading the first stage of updates if anyone wants to test them out. I've not built it for Windows yet, but if anyone wants it, just let me know and I'll whip one up quick. If you can compile yourself, the new Alpha Github Repo is located here: https://github.com/DigiCubeCrypto/DigiCube-Development

Changes
Way too many to start listing. The main thing of note for this release is a major change to the way databases work. I have upgraded it to use leveldb for some more changes we have planned in the coming days. I am only posting this version so people can be ready with the new blockchain database system for the next updates. This is a complete overhaul of the base code with many changes and many, many rewritten lines. This means that the blockchain database will be handled differently, more efficiently (I hope).

When using this wallet for the first time, you must sync from block 1. However, you do not need to remove any files at all, it will not overwrite the current blockchain if you want to go back to the old wallet. Both the new and the current versions of the blockchain will be stored in the same folder and use the same wallet.dat. If you have any issues, try renaming wallet.dat to something else until you are fully synced, then close the wallet and rename the wallet with funds on it to wallet.dat
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:48:25 PM

got a reply from bittrex:

"Hi,

Thank you for the information.

Ryan"

if enough of us have done it hopefully they'll sort it out
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:49:42 PM

got a reply from bittrex:

"Hi,

Thank you for the information.

Ryan"

if enough of us have done it hopefully they'll sort it out

yeah I got same reply ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:03:48 PM

I'm going to be uploading the first stage of updates if anyone wants to test them out. I've not built it for Windows yet, but if anyone wants one just let me know and I'll whip one up quick. If you can compile yourself, the new Alpha Github Repo is located here: https://github.com/DigiCubeCrypto/DigiCube-Development

Changes
Way too many to start listing. The main thing of note for this release is a major change to the way databases work. I have upgraded it to use leveldb for some more changes we have planned in the coming days. I am only posting this version so people can be ready with the new blockchain database system for the next updates. This is a complete overhaul of the base code with many changes and many, many rewritten lines. This means that the blockchain database will be handled differently, more efficiently (I hope).

When using this wallet for the first time, you must sync from block 1. However, you do not need to remove any files at all, it will not overwrite the current blockchain if you want to go back to the old wallet. Both the new and the current versions of the blockchain will be stored in the same folder and use the same wallet.dat. If you have any issues, try renaming wallet.dat to something else until you are fully synced, then close the wallet and rename the wallet with funds on it to wallet.dat

Updated with the new link: https://github.com/DigiCubeCrypto/DigiCube-Development
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:29:32 PM

Build name for the test client will be Mango, so if you see any 2.0 users tagged Mango in getpeerinfo, that is an awesome person helping me test! Android uses candy for their versions like jellybean and marshmallow so we will use fruit to avoid confusion Smiley
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:10:03 PM

I'll email bittrex.

I agree i have been in since the start and you have always did what you said you would , have never had any reason to doubt your word!! I put trust on your profile , which i rarely  do and listed it on my own exchange and also have a few other plans in then the feature ..
There is always a few rotten apples that try to spoil it for the rest just look at numerous  threads here, the person obviously thinks you are a threat to maybe his little shit coin... Just keep on what you are doing !!

Just noticed the rest of this post. Thanks so much for positive trust rating, not many coin devs have high trust, I want to be the first! Smiley
If you have received your initial coins and/or signature payments, please consider taking a few seconds to leave me positive trust so others know the lies are not true about me keeping/staking/denying people coins!!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=565310 <-- Click that and mark Positive please Smiley
soulistyce

Activity: 698
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:10:17 PM

can i send coins to my self to create bigguer blocks without touching the ones that have more??? like hyperstake
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:11:03 PM

can i send coins to my self to create bigguer blocks without touching the ones that have more??? like hyperstake

Yes, using Coin Control

Settings > Options > Display > Make sure "Display coin control features (experts only!)" is checked

Then open the Send tab and click "Inputs..." at the top of the window to select which specific coins you want to move. Remember there are NO FEES on DigiCube, so feel free to move exact amounts!!
soulistyce

Activity: 698
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:12:18 PM

thanks loving this coin  Wink Wink
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:26:15 PM

In leu of all the recent trolls in our subform
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:38:44 PM

Rates are very low.. 0.0088 BTC for Staff member per week? WTF?
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:45:53 PM

Rates are very low.. 0.0088 BTC for Staff member per week? WTF?

And an additional 5% every day by staking. Just this week we had a 5 week bonus so that Staff member would have gotten 5 times that for having it at the right now. Price is also pretty low right now and most people are only using the signature to support the coin, not get rich. We have a very happy community that is eager to help Smiley

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:48:32 PM

The ungrateful and ignorant attitude of some people never ceases to amaze me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: