Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 07:06:44 AM

I'm going to be uploading the first stage of updates if anyone wants to test them out. I've not built it for Windows yet, but if anyone wants it, just let me know and I'll whip one up quick. If you can compile yourself, the new Alpha Github Repo is located here: https://github.com/DigiCubeCrypto/DigiCube-Development

Changes
Way too many to start listing. The main thing of note for this release is a major change to the way databases work. I have upgraded it to use leveldb for some more changes we have planned in the coming days. I am only posting this version so people can be ready with the new blockchain database system for the next updates. This is a complete overhaul of the base code with many changes and many, many rewritten lines. This means that the blockchain database will be handled differently, more efficiently (I hope).

When using this wallet for the first time, you must sync from block 1. However, you do not need to remove any files at all, it will not overwrite the current blockchain if you want to go back to the old wallet. Both the new and the current versions of the blockchain will be stored in the same folder and use the same wallet.dat. If you have any issues, try renaming wallet.dat to something else until you are fully synced, then close the wallet and rename the wallet with funds on it to wallet.dat

This is Mango. I'm at like 60% synced with it

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:09:13 AM

What are Mangos still please explain in like simple english or simpler  Huh

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:09:28 AM

Nice staking on DigiCube.

Thanks
okane818
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:11:09 AM

Signature Campaign

Enrolled.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:17:23 AM

Nice price today on C-Cex Digicube is going up  Grin

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
okane818
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:44:02 AM

I'm going to be uploading the first stage of updates if anyone wants to test them out. I've not built it for Windows yet, but if anyone wants it, just let me know and I'll whip one up quick. If you can compile yourself, the new Alpha Github Repo is located here: https://github.com/DigiCubeCrypto/DigiCube-Development

Changes
Way too many to start listing. The main thing of note for this release is a major change to the way databases work. I have upgraded it to use leveldb for some more changes we have planned in the coming days. I am only posting this version so people can be ready with the new blockchain database system for the next updates. This is a complete overhaul of the base code with many changes and many, many rewritten lines. This means that the blockchain database will be handled differently, more efficiently (I hope).

When using this wallet for the first time, you must sync from block 1. However, you do not need to remove any files at all, it will not overwrite the current blockchain if you want to go back to the old wallet. Both the new and the current versions of the blockchain will be stored in the same folder and use the same wallet.dat. If you have any issues, try renaming wallet.dat to something else until you are fully synced, then close the wallet and rename the wallet with funds on it to wallet.dat

Please for windows 32bit.x86, thank you.
johnnysof

Activity: 534

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:08:08 AM

Changes

Please for windows 32bit.x86, thank you.

Could someone please also make a build for MAC OS X? Or give me a How-To (best would by a step by step list Smiley, so I can try it by myself.
Thanks!
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:48:35 PM

Nice price today on C-Cex Digicube is going up  Grin

yes good volume, still early on this coin too

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:00:00 PM

The increase in price is great!!!!!

And a question with a suggestion does the digicube dice site have a investor tab? If it has then it would be great if they staked it and distributed it like just-dice that will make the site go very famous because of the 5% stake rate (highest pos)
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:19:26 PM

Changes

wrong account?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
DigiCube (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 06:29:57 PM

Changes

Any problem?
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:45:10 PM

Changes

wrong account?
lolz...

Was thinking the same thing...although I initially thought it was someone else.
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:49:04 PM

I was synced with Mango before I posted it at all. He is testing the new build on Pi for me
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:34:21 PM

Not anymore...i was ready to buy more than 200  scam cube ...but not anymore! Grin Wink

thanks for your lovely aswer! Wink

It's a scam because we don't want to promote people making multiple sockpuppet accounts, as I assume this one is, to game the system and unfairly claim more than their fair share of the coins? I'm OK with that being our biggest complaint!

Don't forget Digicube you are newby as well, and this make me very worry about your coin!! we will see how far your coin is goin or if i am newby like you say!! hope you did understood what i means...  Just last question digicube..it's this your first coin or you are  a made masterpiece cryptocoin? Bye bye....;-)
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:16:56 PM

Well the distribution is done already and Jr members can't have much of a signature anyway with a 150 character limit
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:26:31 AM

Not anymore...i was ready to buy more than 200  scam cube ...but not anymore! Grin Wink

It's a scam because we don't want to promote people making multiple sockpuppet accounts, as I assume this one is, to game the system and unfairly claim more than their fair share of the coins? I'm OK with that being our biggest complaint!

Don't forget Digicube you are newby as well, and this make me very worry about your coin!! we will see how far your coin is goin or if i am newby like you say!! hope you did understood what i means...  Just last question digicube..it's this your first coin or you are  a made masterpiece cryptocoin? Bye bye....;-)

Stop crying and buy, if you can  Cheesy, or you want only free coins, what a hunger guy   Grin
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:23:16 AM

just buy a handful & stake, you'll double your coins in no time  Grin

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:30:45 AM

I started off with 25 now I have 100 Grin
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:52:24 AM

I started off with 25 now I have 100 Grin

And it's holding its per coin BTC value well Smiley
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:17:13 AM

Just want to let everyone know I will be using some of the extra coins tomorrow to pay the first month's addition to our first multipool that will give an option to be paid out in CUBE Smiley
https://twitter.com/DigiCubeCoin/status/667270737733001217 RT FAV!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: