Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:50:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:34:43 PM

If y'all would quit worrying about who frackd over who, and which dev to burn on a stake next, maybe altcoins, and in turn, bitcoin, will grow. Instead of looking at the merits of the coin, which I believe is at least a little revolutionary, we are quick to call it out as a shitcoin. I understand there have been quite a bit of scams, and I have been taken by quite a few of them . However, with all the constant drama, how are we to grow as a community, and achieve what really needs to happen - worldwide adoption? And yes, pinky, we can take over the world economy, if we work together. Anyway, just venting. Heck with it, do what you will. I will be striving for a unified crypto alliance, but don't see it happening. Die to live another day.
That's what I should have just said in the first place Tongue I just had to say something cause I've seen way too many threads like this where people bitch and piss and moan about shit nonstop and it just confuses me lol Like I only deal with coins that I have something to do with like if I'm invested in them or not, but I don't ever just go into random coins threads and bitch that this person ripped this person off or this person is a scammer lol I just simply wanted to point out that if people assume these things then just don't deal with those coins hahahaha No one twists anyone's arms to buy or mine any coins they do that themselves and I also agree with skyline247 that the problem with Crypto is too many people are always fighting and blah blah blah which is also another HUGE reason why it's so hard for the real world adoption to take Cryptocurrencies seriously! Thanks for posting that Skyline Cheesy Cheers

Smiley Cheers M8. Just saying that we're at the forefront of a great revolution. I believe that once something is created, at least with the forward-thinking and ingenuity that is Bitcoin/Altcoins, it can't be uncreated. Crypto WILL carry on, but it is up to us, as a community, to define in what capacity. With a great division, negativity, and drama-filled environment, it won't grow any bigger than it is today. However, if we work together as a unified force, we can accomplish our goals. Maybe it's just a pipe dream, but it is better to dream than to be stuck in a rut.
I couldn't agree more with everything you just said there mate Smiley That's exactly the same way that I feel about Crypto and the way the environment around here has become.  I mean I've only been trading for almost 2 years now but I've watched what started for me as the greatest thing to ever come since the internet and I've slowly watched it turn into this disgusting cesspool of garbage and drama and weirdos and mentally unstable people lol Honestly Crypto is like a freaking Soap Opera nowadays like I sometimes feel like I'm in highschool hearing rumors again when I read some of the things I read here Smiley Anyways this is sort of off topic to the thread so I'm going to go now but hopefully anyone who takes the time to glance over this short conversation will read the words that skyline posted here because that's what Crypto should be!!! Not what it has become Cheesy Cheers

I apologize again Digicube Dev for swamping the thread last couple posts with this stuff Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

DigiCube (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:36:54 PM

It doesn't bother me at all, I agree with both of you. The angst for others is spilling into places they have nothing to do with, which is both amusing and annoying at the same time. If I wanted to keep certain conversations out of the thread I would have made it moderated, which it is not Smiley
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:46:16 PM

It doesn't bother me at all, I agree with both of you. The angst for others is spilling into places they have nothing to do with, which is both amusing and annoying at the same time. If I wanted to keep certain conversations out of the thread I would have made it moderated, which it is not Smiley

Agreed. And sorry, wasn't trying to hijack your thread. Just wish people would look at the merits of a coin instead of looking at the creator, or what have you, and decide from there. So be it, I'm done with my rant now. Keep up the good work. Hope I haven't offended anyone.
Mineroftruth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:56:23 PM

Lol Spots, bipolar disorder or just a new way to scam ? IPs dont lie.
T-800.ONE

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:07:29 PM

Anyway thanks for the cheap coins   Grin
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:34:23 PM

Anyway thanks for the cheap coins   Grin

I would say you're welcome but it wasn't me selling. Enjoy them either way tho! Smiley
yoman1289

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:39:44 PM

BTW, anyone care to do the math on 5% compounded daily interest a day over the course of a year? Start with 1000 coins and tell me where you end up. psst.. its well over 30 billion coins.

You had me until I realized you couldn't do math lol
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:44:32 PM

BTW, anyone care to do the math on 5% compounded daily interest a day over the course of a year? Start with 1000 coins and tell me where you end up. psst.. its well over 30 billion coins.

He does not understand compounding and its relation to efficiency. I tried explaining it to him in ccex last night but he just calls mr spots and ignores the actual math and links I give him. I finally gave in and put him on ignore there. And I only have like 3 ignores total.
skyline247

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:11:41 PM

Huh Utterly confounded right about now, need some help please. I had 6 withdrawals from yobit to my Android wallet. They are showing as confirmed and completed on yobit, however, they do not show in the explorer or my wallet. Tried to see if I might have missed a digit, but address in wallet & address at yobit are identical. Wallet is synced, has plenty of peers connected, and has been open with screen on for a while.
  Aside from using dumpprivkey from the phone and importing it into my computer, is there any other solution? I had to sell my Linux machine, and I really hate the Windows 10 behemoth that sits idle on my desk. :-) I've already saved my wallet.dat file on a secure drive and will switch over if I need to, but don't really want to. It's not laziness, honest, I just sincerely deplore the Windows machine. Any ideas?
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:35:34 PM

Iv'e got news for you champ. I am not wrong at all and I can math all over your face.
Spots is trying very hard to change the equation by adding in other variables now that I have pulled him up on it. Squirming out of what he sold to people basically.
The equation is based on the multiple times in this thread where Spots has tried to sell his coin by promoting 5%+ a day. I could quote them all but it would take up pages on your screen.

So, it either is 5% a day or it isn't, you tell us Spots which one is the truth?
You can hardly complain if someone does the simple math for you, if you dont like it, take it up with Spots and his false advertising.

As for IGotSpots himself.. nice hole you have dug yourself into. Carrying on pretending so hard to be someone else when the cat is well and truly out of the bag for all to see.
The sweetest part about this embarrassing effort to hide behind a new account is that you have finally admitted to yourself and everyone else that you're the scum of this environment by doing so.
Any doubt that you're a shitcoin scammer has been removed and you did it all by yourself. Its beautiful to watch so carry on while I pmsl daily at you.

psst..dont forget to change those fonts on the next attempt. Noob mistake that could be easily rectified.

DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:35:49 PM

If they are not on the Explorer they were not sent
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:36:48 PM

Iv'e got news for you champ. I am not wrong at all and I can math all over your face.
Spots is trying very hard to change the equation by adding in other variables now that I have pulled him up on it. Squirming out of what he sold to people basically.
The equation is based on the multiple times in this thread where Spots has tried to sell his coin by promoting 5%+ a day. I could quote them all but it would take up pages on your screen.

So, it either is 5% a day or it isn't, you tell us Spots which one is the truth?
You can hardly complain if someone does the simple math for you, if you dont like it, take it up with Spots and his false advertising.

As for IGotSpots himself.. nice hole you have dug yourself into. Carrying on pretending so hard to be someone else when the cat is well and truly out of the bag for all to see.
The sweetest part about this embarrassing effort to hide behind a new account is that you have finally admitted to yourself and everyone else that you're the scum of this environment by doing so.
Any doubt that you're a shitcoin scammer has been removed and you did it all by yourself. Its beautiful to watch so carry on while I pmsl daily at you.

psst..dont forget to change those fonts on the next attempt. Noob mistake that could be easily rectified.

He does not understand compounding and its relation to efficiency. I tried explaining it to him in ccex last night but he just calls mr spots and ignores the actual math and links I give him. I finally gave in and put him on ignore there. And I only have like 3 ignores total.

Lol see?  ^  Anyone else notice how the only people upset about anything with DigiCube are the ones that supposedly have none of them. Interesting yeah?

BTW, I really think the StakeStick is alot nicer than those Pis. I totally appreciate the bumps tho Smiley
Fallout4

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 11:55:13 PM

You're damn right I have none of them. I'll never fall for another one of your noob traps.

Not that they will last much longer anyway fool, following your one trick pony methods you've already been dumping the hell out of it.
Oh, but I am sure that was just the fault of the BTC price and people buying Christmas presents with cube right? lols.

Keep chasing those pennies Spots.

DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:27:36 AM

Guess it's time to just put a non-buyer on ignore on yet another platform. c-cex chat wasn't enough? You're embarasing yourself now because most people already know that I am not even the person you are mad at lol
skyline247

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:45:04 AM

Huh And remarkably, after sending in a ticket, the transactions mysteriously show up. Funny how that happens.  Grin Thanks for your help & advise DigiCube.
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:49:02 AM

Dood you can't do math.  Well maybe you can but your using the wrong formula.  You CAN NOT use simple compounding interest every 24 hours to figure out how much cube there will be in the future.

It does not take into account network staking difficulty(once your coins mature every 24 hours it takes more TIME for them to hit a block and that depends on the input size and network difficulty).

It does not take into account for the fact that when inputs get to small you must recombine them or you get 0 cube per stake(which ALOT of people don't seem to realize cuz they mint 0.0000000 cube blocks)

You also cannot use the total supply to figure out how much cube will be minted as not all the cube is staking at any given time(the cube sitting on exchanges or waiting to mature)

In a year from now there will be more cube for sure but it will not be over 30 billion coins like you say.  If you do daily compounding interest with 2000% annual rate start with 12000 cube after two months(how long cube has been out) you end up with over 300,000 cube!!  Since not all the free ones were claimed during the distribution its more like 8000 starting cube and that still gets you over 200,000 cube.  The actual cube moneysupply as of this post is 85765.8.  No where near what daily compounding interest tells you.

So in conclusion your talking out your arse.
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:37:35 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 01:47:49 AM by DigiCube

Dood you can't do math.  Well maybe you can but your using the wrong formula.  You CAN NOT use simple compounding interest every 24 hours to figure out how much cube there will be in the future.

It does not take into account network staking difficulty(once your coins mature every 24 hours it takes more TIME for them to hit a block and that depends on the input size and network difficulty).

It does not take into account for the fact that when inputs get to small you must recombine them or you get 0 cube per stake(which ALOT of people don't seem to realize cuz they mint 0.0000000 cube blocks)

You also cannot use the total supply to figure out how much cube will be minted as not all the cube is staking at any given time(the cube sitting on exchanges or waiting to mature)

In a year from now there will be more cube for sure but it will not be over 30 billion coins like you say.  If you do daily compounding interest with 2000% annual rate start with 12000 cube after two months(how long cube has been out) you end up with over 300,000 cube!!  Since not all the free ones were claimed during the distribution its more like 8000 starting cube and that still gets you over 200,000 cube.  The actual cube moneysupply as of this post is 85765.8.  No where near what daily compounding interest tells you.

I took like an hour last night trying to explain this to him in c-cex chat. He just wants to spew misdirected hate towards me over who knows what. We already know he has no CUBE, so who cares what his thoughts are about it, really. Whatever he is mad about really has nothing to do with me or CUBE
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:51:01 AM

2000% interest is absollutely insane i hope the dev cut the pos rate of the coin quicly before it die, we dont need a lot of coins, we need a lot of buy orders.
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:57:53 AM

I took like an hour last night trying to explain this to him in c-cex chat. He just wants to spew misdirected hate towards me over who knows what. We already know he has no CUBE, so who cares what his thoughts are about it, really. Whatever he is mad about really has nothing to do with me or CUBE

It's just some sort of tactics to buy more CUBE at cheap price whether he admit it or not. And I feel sorry for those who believe him and sold their coins at bargain price.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Fallout4

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:04:03 AM

Dood you can't do math.  Well maybe you can... blah blah blah.. now Ill change the equation that you are arguing into one that suits what I want people to believe.

sigh.. again. 1000 coins compounded daily at 5% = over 33 billion coins after 356 days.

If you disagree with this, you're a fool. Its either 5%+ daily as Spots keep pumping to people or its not. Very simple.
Perhaps you should direct your argument at Spots who is bullshitting people if this is in fact not what he has been advertising.

In a year from now there will be more cube for sure but it will not be over 30 billion coins like you say

I agree, if we use 85000 as the starting point, the supply today.. we will end up with over 2 trillion coins. Much, much more than 30 Billion. Epic math fail, again.

Dont you worry about that though, this is all part of the plan. Next will be the IGotSpots forks and coin swaps.
This is where he really makes a killing from gullible people like yourself. He will even make it look like he is doing it for you guys.

Rinse and repeat until everyone wakes up to the game. Start next hyper inflated shitcoin.
Bookmark it.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: