Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥BitKong.com🔥⭐Updated Game V2⭐New Bonuses⭐New Currencies⭐Native Android APP⭐  (Read 335087 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

yeah i have found exactly how they scam people

they just set the client seed to whatever they want if you change it they change it back to what the server generates so theres a losing bet

it will verfiy because they control all parts its like a scam 99dice pulled a while back it only vefies because theres no real player imput and the server genrates whatever results they want

Server do not generates client seed. Client seed generated client side and unknown for server until you click “Play” button.

If you want to change it manually you can choose only from allowed values, 0,1 and 2 for Easy/Hard tickets and 0 or 1 for Medium tickets. Even if by your conspiracy theory we are changing client seed, we still will need to guess which cell you will choose to make you lose.

BTW with our upcoming version, we have new verification scheme where you can easily play/verify multiple games with same server/client seed.
Is there any eta for bitkong version 2 launch? do you have any new game for us to play in the new version? i hope you guys have added more ways to sign up/login, not everyone is fond of facebook login. Roll Eyes

Yeah, I am waiting for their newer version but until now they do not even speak up about the changes that they are going to do. At least they should tell us something good that they are having later.
Yep, they should give us some details about the new version, i don't know maybe they'll just release it as soon as it's ready lol. i heard about version 2, a year ago iirc.

I do not think there is really needed for them to open new ways to login, on site and facebook login will already be good enough. And with facebook many of them can easily take part in case there is event
I think they should add many options to sign up, like normal way(email+password) and then various social logins to register on bitkong, it would be better.. allow the users to choose how they want to sign up or log in. i prefer registering with my email address.  Roll Eyes

Yeah, they keep saying it but never give us the details either make any progress, if it is like a year ago that they stated, means they are not really going for it, just to bump the thread only. And about this sign up thing, it does not really affect their site actually because people never bother about this thing and as long as there is no issue and there will be never have this issue, so I think it is okay to put any login version
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

yeah i have found exactly how they scam people

they just set the client seed to whatever they want if you change it they change it back to what the server generates so theres a losing bet

it will verfiy because they control all parts its like a scam 99dice pulled a while back it only vefies because theres no real player imput and the server genrates whatever results they want

I did all this effort to verify if they generate the client seed correctly (specifically after your previous posts) and then you just ignore me (:

second i dont need proof about provable fair check any games on the website and you will see they dont factor the clients seed also they provide no way to verfiy for normal clients not knowing more about provable fair

other then there scammy server side verification check which is laughable
I am not really familiar with BitKong. But I had a quick look and this is simply not true. The beauty of "provably fair" is that you can indeed prove yourself whether it is fair or not.

1. The clientseed is made after you get the next serverseed hash with function "generateClientSeed" (in your own browser.) So you generate the clientseed in the browser after you get the next hash (so they are not aware of it before generating a serverseed - which is good!)

2. They combine the server seed and client seed for the end result as explained by their FAQ: https://help.bitkong.com/english/provably-fair-game/how-to-check-positions So they certainly do use the client seed.

Overall it definitely seems provably fair. Although I only had a quick look.

(PS, I have no idea what the "bit bonus thing" is.)

bettingbtc2

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:19:12 AM

i did the problem is that they dont factor in the client seed and i have seen them change it

they use a 0101010101 system

so that they can easly change and genrate results they deem correct

if you play and watch on big bets you will see its nor provable fair and the work you did was just saying what provable fair is

there is many many ways to create false provable fair system
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

i did the problem is that they dont factor in the client seed
They do, like I said before. Read their FAQ if you are unable to understand how the client seed affects the result: https://help.bitkong.com/english/provably-fair-game/how-to-check-positions

and i have seen them change it
They do this after you get the new serverseed hash in your own browser (client-side.) This is done in the JS function "generateClientSeed".

That is exactly how they should do it. If they keep the same clientseed for every game, that would be bad.

so that they can easly change and genrate results they deem correct
They cannot change/generate results because you get the hash before the bet and you generate a random clientseed in your browser after getting the hash - which directly affects each result.

.. and the work you did was just saying what provable fair is
there is many many ways to create false provable fair system
There can be indeed some mistakes or possible improvements in a provably fair implementation. For example, if they would generate the client seed serverside or if they send it before the player gets the hash, etc. I have verified many sites on these (small) technical details and found possible improvements for several sites, including Crypto-Games, BetterBets, Rollin, etc. (and they normally improve it quickly.)

After your posts I verified BitKong for the technical details of their provably fair implementation too and my conclusion is that their implementation looks fine.

bettingbtc2

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

lol see the problem if there a scam reading the faq is stupid

as what i am saying is that dont use the client seed and change what is really being used to imput

you can easy see this if you play but your reading

let me quickly make a website if you send me 1 btc i will send you 10btc

the problem is what there really doing is not what they say they are doing

there whole system is flawed
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

lol see the problem if there a scam reading the faq is stupid

as what i am saying is that dont use the client seed and change what is really being used to imput

you can easy see this if you play but your reading

let me quickly make a website if you send me 1 btc i will send you 10btc

the problem is what there really doing is not what they say they are doing

there whole system is flawed

when you argue with NLNico you better provide some real solid arguments
not something that sounds like "I dislike the site and think they scam,also I know 999dice shady and bitkong is shady too"
you gave no evidence so far and I believe NLNico when he says there is nothing wrong with their provably fair implementation
also I know a person in real life who won over 1.8 bitcoins there from literally nothing,probably under 0.01 gambled
not my favorite site to bet at,but to accuse them of scam... I would not go this road,mate

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

You guys have a rather aggressive advertising campaign going on in google. Laughed when I was searching for Bitsler and saw this below:

If you guys are interested in doing marketing on any Bitcoin Gambling review sites send me a PM.

Warfare

Activity: 1057
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

news@vikingorigami.com is sending spam promoting BitKong.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
DrewCoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

Why does the faucet say funky hour and offers 0.00000600 but it only paid 0.00000100 that’s not rite
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:03:32 PM

In a world where people talk about decentralized, private and censorship resistance future, you guys offer only facebook based account support. What a great vision..! Well done!

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

Why does the faucet say funky hour and offers 0.00000600 but it only paid 0.00000100 that’s not rite

their faucet only increases for the so called "Heroes"
and to become one you have wager a whole lot of coins to get into that top table
this is one case of borderline false advertising,where the player is lured by the faucet increase
only to realise that there is a fineprint,as usual, and you are not gonna get even the 600 satoshi faucet after all
also it is not only support on facebook,if you accidentally deletd your cookies or changed the browser and you didn't have facebook connected -you will lose your account

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

and to become one you have wager a whole lot of coins to get into that top table
this is one case of borderline false advertising,where the player is lured by the faucet increase
only to realise that there is a fineprint,as usual, and you are not gonna get even the 600 satoshi faucet after all
also it is not only support on facebook,if you accidentally deletd your cookies or changed the browser and you didn't have facebook connected -you will lose your account

That is why I usually played here just deposit amount that I want to play, double the amount or losing it, just like a yolo but after winning I will withdraw everything and will come back later with of course different account there if I got deleted. I do not think that it will be called as violated the rules by only making 1 account per ip right? And btw their faucet is pretty small amount why not try other site which give you better?
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

That is why I usually played here just deposit amount that I want to play, double the amount or losing it, just like a yolo but after winning I will withdraw everything and will come back later with of course different account there if I got deleted. I do not think that it will be called as violated the rules by only making 1 account per ip right? And btw their faucet is pretty small amount why not try other site which give you better?
Stated on their site~
The Service is intended solely for the User's personal use. The User is only allowed to bet for his/her personal entertainment and may not create multiple accounts for the purpose of collusion and/or abuse of Website.

Its prohibited but creating account with doing yolo and leave no matter what the result and create another account for the same process then it would be just fine yet there no abuse been found.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

Stated on their site~
The Service is intended solely for the User's personal use. The User is only allowed to bet for his/her personal entertainment and may not create multiple accounts for the purpose of collusion and/or abuse of Website.

Its prohibited but creating account with doing yolo and leave no matter what the result and create another account for the same process then it would be just fine yet there no abuse been found.

As long as we do not abuse their faucet and making a deposit on each account, then it should be fine. This is how I used to do last time because it seems like new account means new luck for me, we never know when we are going to hit till the top tier or not. I just can keep on trying this. And btw as long as I played here, I never have this account problems even though I created multiple account to play
Bitkong.me (OP)

Activity: 720
Merit: 251

https://bitkong.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:43:30 PM

🎉🎁Today’s Hero Bonuses! After a long fought conquest, here they are!

1st place: AMIT SINGH - 10,000 ƀits
2nd place: Intas - 5,000 ƀits
3rd place: Ezyuborgens - 2,000 ƀits

Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

🎉🎁They did it again! Ladies and gents here are today’s Hero Bonuses!

1st place: Ezyuborgens - 10,000 ƀits
2nd place: Intas - 5,000 ƀits
3rd place: AlexanderW. - 2,000 ƀits

Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:49:30 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2022, 05:38:12 PM by Bitkong.me

🎉🎁It's the frickin' weekend!!! Get 4 bits every 10 minutes!!!

BitKong.com

Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2022, 05:38:22 PM by Bitkong.me

🎉🎁Spoils go to the victor! Here are today’s Hero Bonuses!

1st place: Intas - 10,000 ƀits
2nd place: dnyikc8l - 5,000 ƀits
3rd place: Ezyuborgens - 2,000 ƀits

BitKong.com

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

What is is event about? I never heard of that you guys are holding event, is this a daily event or just occasional event? If only you guys mentioned it around here then I think many people will join. Please give the details of this is still continue, may be there are still many more going to participate, including me of course
Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:38:57 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2022, 05:38:40 PM by Bitkong.me

🎉🎁They came, they saw, the conquered! These are today’s Hero Bonuses!

1st place: steelcityrkp - 10,000 ƀits
2nd place: Lan Brown - 5,000 ƀits
3rd place: mattchew03 - 2,000 ƀits

BitKong.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: