Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you see bitcoin in 10 years  (Read 15797 times)
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:56:20 AM

in the next 10 years i want to see bitcoin will more popular than now and many stores, restaurants and shopping centre adopt bitcoin as the payment and also i hope in that year bitcoin will be number 1 of digital currency on the world and the prices will stable above $5000
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:49:06 AM

Honestly, I don't think that some countries would like the idea of bitcoin... They'll ban it in my opinion due to the danger of terrorism funds transfer anonymously as soon as they come to know more about bitcoin.

Even in normal banks terrorist can transfer funds anonymously, i doubt they can ban the use of bitcoin even its daily transaction.
That would mean that they will have to create some sort of web shield just to cut of bitcoin transaction.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:20:35 AM

In 10 years, most probably bitcoin would be in its almost perfect form, with fast transaction and maintaining its anonymity and decentralization...that would attract more and more investors to adopt it..
Yes, it will happen within coming 10 years and it will be a known and established currency with stable value at that time, and everyone will prefer it to adopt as a currency to use for any purpose.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:44:15 AM

If bitcoin remains alive after 10 years with all its current developers debates and conflicts. I believe it would be widespread and has more users around the world. I can not predict the price because maybe people will realize that fiat is worthless and will try another methods as currencies.

Bitcoin will be alive for many years as we would find more users accepting bitcoin as a currency and we will find many shops that will start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment.
there is nothing certain, and less when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin included. Therefore making such a solid statement for the situation ten years from here seems like reading from a crystal ball.
let's wait and see.

this space is intentionally left blank
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:08:53 PM

In 10 years, most probably bitcoin would be in its almost perfect form, with fast transaction and maintaining its anonymity and decentralization...that would attract more and more investors to adopt it..

I believe that the devs are putting their strength to fix all know issue about bitcoin and if they can do that then no doubt that bitcoin will be perfect and will be used all around the world,lets just hope that the government wont do drastic measure about it.
Yes there are a large number of investors and supporter to bitcoin even in this early stages, so after 10 years it will have a huge community to love it and support it. And the developers will have solved all the relating issues to it.

peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:54:02 PM

I believe that the devs are putting their strength to fix all know issue about bitcoin and if they can do that then no doubt that bitcoin will be perfect and will be used all around the world,lets just hope that the government wont do drastic measure about it.
Yes there are a large number of investors and supporter to bitcoin even in this early stages, so after 10 years it will have a huge community to love it and support it. And the developers will have solved all the relating issues to it.

Yeah we will be having more people using bitcoin and it will become more powerful and popular currency in future and we will be able to spend our bitcoin directly for making purchases.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:03:38 PM

Yeah we will be having more people using bitcoin and it will become more powerful and popular currency in future and we will be able to spend our bitcoin directly for making purchases.
thats true i believe that bitcoin will surely be more worth in the future and it will allow me to make a lot of money, i really want to go full time on bitcoin

besides that i believe that it will be a national currency that will surely impact the financial system we have right now and it will make it different

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
quadriple7

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:16:58 PM

I see it ran by a bank, What do you think?

i think that it will be in every country, even ones like russia or south korea, every person will use them,  so there might even be a bitcoins bank

also i hope that it will be main alternative currency in whole world, not main but atleast alternative, and of course it's price will be larger than now
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 06:28:32 PM

I see it ran by a bank, What do you think?

i think that it will be in every country, even ones like russia or south korea, every person will use them,  so there might even be a bitcoins bank

also i hope that it will be main alternative currency in whole world, not main but atleast alternative, and of course it's price will be larger than now
Well here in my country bitcoin is connected here in any banks that you can withdraw it into fiat.i hope bitcoin in the future they release a atm like in singapore that you can withdraw the your bitcoin just set the amount and scan the QR code and sent it to atm to withdraw it as money..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:19:52 PM

I find it hard to believe the price will ever skyrocket again. That part of the bitcoin history is over.
Perhaps some day we see a rise to 1000 dollar or maybe 1500. But from there it will stabilize.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:05:12 AM

I find it hard to believe the price will ever skyrocket again. That part of the bitcoin history is over.
Perhaps some day we see a rise to 1000 dollar or maybe 1500. But from there it will stabilize.

It really wont go sky rocket again but it will surely rise slowly as each day many people are starting to use bitcoin in many countries.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:23:13 AM

I see this a bit different.I believe Bitcoin will have a few bubbles with bigger corrections after that.
The number of users is still very small and mainstream is far away.
Imagine what an influx of another 2-3 million new users could have on the price!
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:45:46 PM

I'm sure that in 10 years bitcoin will either have a very large transaction volume or no volume.  Tongue

as for the price.. I'll say above $4k and below $10k. with more than 90% of the world knows about it.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:05:00 PM

I think bitcoin will be more powerful by then and the value would be around $2k (guess) but I think bitcoin can achieve that value in next 10 years.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:10:55 AM

I think bitcoin will be more powerful by then and the value would be around $2k (guess) but I think bitcoin can achieve that value in next 10 years.

Yeah, bitcoin will be well known everywhere after 10 years, and probably adopted by many countries as an alternative to fiat.. price would definitely increase when many new investors enter..
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:53:20 AM

The bitcoin will really be more powerful by that time but going 2k on its price i doubt it,we are on 400+ after the halving we dont know the price,but in 10 yrs i think the price will be more or less 1k
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:16:55 PM

The bitcoin will really be more powerful by that time but going 2k on its price i doubt it,we are on 400+ after the halving we dont know the price,but in 10 yrs i think the price will be more or less 1k

Yes  we can expect that price in next 10 years as bitcoin will be more powerful and popular and every one would be aware about the benefits associated with it.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:19:50 PM

Honestly, I don't think that some countries would like the idea of bitcoin... They'll ban it in my opinion due to the danger of terrorism funds transfer anonymously as soon as they come to know more about bitcoin.

In some countries yes, and probably bitcoin would remain in online transactions, even if some countries ban them.. there would still be new users of it just like this days...

Yeah, bitcoin has a quality that governments don't have the power to ban it.
But still there will be a possibility, that is; if a country want to ban it then they will block their wallets in the country but still people will use VPN for its use.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:05:10 PM

In some countries yes, and probably bitcoin would remain in online transactions, even if some countries ban them.. there would still be new users of it just like this days...

But still there will be a possibility, that is; if a country want to ban it then they will block their wallets in the country but still people will use VPN for its use.

If bitcoin is able to surpass the governments regulation then it can become very huge, if it can't then it still be huge. But it will have competion form other payment instruments.
I think/hope bitcoin will go for the latter which will make bitcoin the no 1 currency for me and many other people.
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:06:41 PM

If bitcoin is able to surpass the governments regulation then it can become very huge, if it can't then it still be huge. But it will have competion form other payment instruments.
I think/hope bitcoin will go for the latter which will make bitcoin the no 1 currency for me and many other people.
I don't think any currency will be able to surpass the governments regulations not even bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: