Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you see bitcoin in 10 years  (Read 15796 times)
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:29:17 PM

Bitcoin will be more strong currency in next 10 years, and we would find many users adopting bitcoin as a currency and which will be widely used and accepted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:15:23 AM

Bitcoin will be more strong currency in next 10 years, and we would find many users adopting bitcoin as a currency and which will be widely used and accepted.

So far slowly bitcoin is getting well known around the world and in 10 years i hope big time company embrace it so that it will be more easy to use bitcoin when you want to buy something.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:37:10 AM

So far slowly bitcoin is getting well known around the world and in 10 years i hope big time company embrace it so that it will be more easy to use bitcoin when you want to buy something.

That is the path where bitcoin will be going.. it just need trust from its users that it will be dominant over the internet and probably a good option in real life as currency after 10 years..
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:16:20 AM

I see it ran by a bank, What do you think?

umm bitcoin after 10 years, first of all, price of bitcoin will be much larger than it is now, probably because of halving, because of China and because or how popular bitcoin will be, and i think that it will be really popular in the future,  it is really popular right now, and price rises because of that so later almost everybody will know about bitcoin
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:21:18 AM

I think it will be the most used payment method in the future. Because you already can see now that Bitcoin is more used and that is good.
But the problem is the value. Because you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem and also risky.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:49:03 AM

i believe that after 10 years the price of the bitcoin will be much higher than it is right now thus there will be more companies and people interested in it

because of that my bitcoins will make a lot of money for me without doing anything i believe i can even become rich because of that
Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:41:15 AM

It will likely be worth more than it is now. I expect that there will be a much more mature ecosystem that is shared with altcoins but bitcoin will maintain its gold status.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:41:26 PM

I see that Bitcoin will be bigger then that it is already. I hope that over 10 years we will be able to pay with bitcoins at more stores and online web shops. This would make Bitcoin users proud.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:30:55 AM

I see that Bitcoin will be bigger then that it is already. I hope that over 10 years we will be able to pay with bitcoins at more stores and online web shops. This would make Bitcoin users proud.

10 years is still long, probably a great development would still happen before that time...more and more Physical stores would appear by that time and I think the bills we have will be conveniently be paid with bitcoin..
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:49:31 AM

10 years is still long, probably a great development would still happen before that time...more and more Physical stores would appear by that time and I think the bills we have will be conveniently be paid with bitcoin..

Right now we are limited with the stores available for bitcoin so that we can shop while walking along the street and in 10 years time there will be stores that will be available by that time.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:05:05 AM

It will likely be worth more than it is now. I expect that there will be a much more mature ecosystem that is shared with altcoins but bitcoin will maintain its gold status.
Yes I also do not have any doubt that bitcoin will be more worth after 10 years. Moreover bitcoin would have achieved to more than gold, it would be like bitcoin will be treated as a platinum or even as diamond.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:05:55 AM

Right now we are limited with the stores available for bitcoin so that we can shop while walking along the street and in 10 years time there will be stores that will be available by that time.
it is already starting in brazil more and more place accepting bitcoin as a modem of payments, I think after 10 years bitcoin will be embrace all over the globe popularity of this coin are already known in the virtual world, possibility of reachin 1k$ in the next ten years can be achievable for this currency virtual coin.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 07:11:35 AM

its still like trusting your money to a exchange site no different to putting btc on banks.
this isn't possible for smart bitcoin users though.. i don't think bitcoin banks are trustworthy. i'd rather keep my btc  to my hard drive wallet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:15:17 AM

Yes I also do not have any doubt that bitcoin will be more worth after 10 years. Moreover bitcoin would have achieved to more than gold, it would be like bitcoin will be treated as a platinum or even as diamond.
The most people are indeed hoping that it will reach a high value so we can all make some good profit in the future, but the bad thing is that you are not for sure.
But 10 years is a really long time and some people dont have even the patience for it to wait such a long time for some good profit, so they are trading now to make some profit around this time.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:30:29 AM

I think it will be the most used payment method in the future. Because you already can see now that Bitcoin is more used and that is good.
But the problem is the value. Because you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem and also risky.

I also see it as one of the most used payment, although I think its also not to predict because maybe there will even be another coin that will be better by than or something.
I think if it will be still used it will be much bigger than now and it will has a lot more users and has a stable price by than.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:32:47 PM

But I believe not just more stores. Almost all the stores will be accepting bitcoin payment by the time of 10 years from now. Yes, bitcoin will grow as an inevitable payment system in 10 years so that we will be able to use bitcoin more than our current fiats.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 08:41:29 PM

I see it stronger than now, and being a strong standard currency... but many other altcoins functioning well too, with easy and fast exchange among them.

Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:14:49 PM

In 10 years, the bitcoin price could be 30 to 50 times of present value. So it could be $10,000 to $20,000

10 years I`d be 40 years old.

I would def probably be tired about bitcoin by then, just being honest lol. No one wants to be still at a older age to enjoy their bitcoin if value has to wait for that long.

This is just me though, but there are others who would willing to wait it out till that age.

mirana12345

Activity: 630

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:15:09 PM

I see it stronger than now, and being a strong standard currency... but many other altcoins functioning well too, with easy and fast exchange among them.

Why do u think that altcoin will be functioning as well ? I don't quite agree on that, because the point of altcoins in my eyes is only to serve as sort of testing
ground for possible bitcoin options in the future, instead of testing them on main, bitcoin blockchain.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:48:56 PM

In 10 years, the bitcoin price could be 30 to 50 times of present value. So it could be $10,000 to $20,000

10 years I`d be 40 years old.

I would def probably be tired about bitcoin by then, just being honest lol. No one wants to be still at a older age to enjoy their bitcoin if value has to wait for that long.

This is just me though, but there are others who would willing to wait it out till that age.
As my speculation the price he mention is impossible for bitcoin and i think the maximum price for bitcoin is arround 1k usd to 2k usd.. this is just my speculation even in the future.. and i think 10k usd is impossible it will never happen in the future..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: