Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:56:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you see bitcoin in 10 years  (Read 15800 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:04:23 PM

ten years from now bitcoin will still be one of the major crypto currency but has lesser value then some of the ones that risen.
I would assume ETH still and maybe NEM, Moreno and the rest coins with DAPP to which users do transaction thru phone app.
The problem I see with potential Bitcoin challengers is twofold. They either are a complete clones of what we already have (Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.) or they bring features nobody really needs selling them as game changers. DAPP is a good example here. It got a lot of hype recently but do we see it really as a must-have feature for Bitcoin 2.0? I don't.

this space is intentionally left blank
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:23:01 PM

after 10 years, you could find anywhere bitcoin, and bitcoin I think users will be very much you've encountered, there would even bitcoin production logo everywhere  Cheesy

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:35:02 PM

after 10 years, you could find anywhere bitcoin, and bitcoin I think users will be very much you've encountered, there would even bitcoin production logo everywhere  Cheesy

In 10 years bitcoin should be more open to the public then we see now. The average people on the street will use it for payments and maybe even physical shops accept it.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:48:42 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 10:04:18 PM by uki

after 10 years, you could find anywhere bitcoin, and bitcoin I think users will be very much you've encountered, there would even bitcoin production logo everywhere  Cheesy

In 10 years bitcoin should be more open to the public then we see now. The average people on the street will use it for payments and maybe even physical shops accept it.
All that is under the assumption that the adoption progresses well in the next 10 years. I am not sure if that is obvious. I believe people outside of this forum are not aware that much of Bitcoin, as we are in here, let alone if they decide to use it in the everyday life.

this space is intentionally left blank
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:02:29 PM

Yeah this is i think will happen in the future im so excited that some stores here in my country locally they can accept bitcoin as payment..
And more company can pay bitcoin or use bitcoin service for any service locally..
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:43:16 PM

ten years from now bitcoin will still be one of the major crypto currency but has lesser value then some of the ones that risen.
I would assume ETH still and maybe NEM, Moreno and the rest coins with DAPP to which users do transaction thru phone app.

no i don't tink that the price of bitcoin will be lesser in number than other coins and will be the No.1 . it is true that after ten years bitcoin will be at No.1 , but it will not true that the price of bitcoin will be lesser than other coins. it will be at a higher value.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:56:54 PM

I see price of bitcoin in 10 years very high,because more and more people are getting knowledge about btc.
Btc mining gets more difficulty every year,what means we will get less bitcoin enter the market every  year,but demand will be higher and higher.
Actually it look's too great for me but im curious if my theory is going to work.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:13:02 PM

I see price of bitcoin in 10 years very high,because more and more people are getting knowledge about btc.
Btc mining gets more difficulty every year,what means we will get less bitcoin enter the market every  year,but demand will be higher and higher.
Actually it look's too great for me but im curious if my theory is going to work.

Your theory is right. The bitcoin price will increase as the user number increases and also the more usage.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:46:37 PM

after 10 years, you could find anywhere bitcoin, and bitcoin I think users will be very much you've encountered, there would even bitcoin production logo everywhere  Cheesy

All that is under the assumption that the adoption progresses well in the next 10 years. I am not sure if that is obvious. I believe people outside of this forum are not aware that much of Bitcoin, as we are in here, let alone if they decide to use it in the everyday life.
I think people have started to know bitcoin but it's just that they still do not believe that it is safe to use as an investment. the people always late believe in something like we once were do not believe bitcoin will be able to survive.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:00:41 PM

I don't see it existing anymore. It has to die soon, too many tensions around the world leading to a war. All currencies will most probably die in 10 years max. Gold & Silver will be the only currencies in the world, before a new global one. This is my opinion: a global financial collapse will take place sooner than we think. This is just a theory though, which becomes more and more real every day (I've been reading about it since 2006-2007). I've never invested money in Bitcoin and I never will.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:08:50 PM

I think there will be tighter regulation but wider acceptance and more people investing in it. I think more people will see the unique characteristics of bitcoin as compared to fiat, credit cards, paypal, etc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:23:31 PM

Ten years seem a very long time to see many other interesting options emerging into the alternate economy. I would be happy if the bitcoin has the enough power to survive these next ten years and arrive to that days as a healthy elderly.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:03:30 AM

I honestly think that the worth will be a lot higher of course and that it also will be used more globally all over the world.
What I'm really thinking is that the growth of stores accepting it has been grown insanely right than.
hermanhs09

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:36:41 PM

I honestly think that the worth will be a lot higher of course and that it also will be used more globally all over the world.
What I'm really thinking is that the growth of stores accepting it has been grown insanely right than.
i cannot say that bitcoin will be surely more worth than now.
It depends on if the people all across the world will get into it,if they will, we will have expensive bitcoin .
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:04:15 PM

It depends on if the people all across the world will get into it,if they will, we will have expensive bitcoin .
Well,I just wanted to point out that for example the gold, not all peoples across the world get  it, even so it have a high value.
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:09:59 PM

of course bitcoin price will be much higher in the future, a lot of people will be buying it and i think that we might see a new all time high really soon, in 10 years the price will be 50 thousand dollars per bitcoin
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:53:20 AM

I think that in 10 years the major thing that is going to happen to bitcoin is that its user base will expand enormously. And I'm not even kidding, the scale of operation will be bigger than Paypal's or Visa's.

There is no doubt about this, because the economic system is doomed to collapse.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
hermanhs09

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:04:01 PM

I think that in 10 years the major thing that is going to happen to bitcoin is that its user base will expand enormously. And I'm not even kidding, the scale of operation will be bigger than Paypal's or Visa's.

There is no doubt about this, because the economic system is doomed to collapse.
i think the same,im actually worried about the transactions,i mean about confirmation time that we may have in 2025 for example.
There will be that many people using btc,that confirmation time may be really long,maybe even close to bank transfers time ( but it will work at weekends ofc)
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:09:15 AM

i think the same,im actually worried about the transactions,i mean about confirmation time that we may have in 2025 for example.
There will be that many people using btc,that confirmation time may be really long,maybe even close to bank transfers time ( but it will work at weekends ofc)
I think the same btc will reach its peak.  The paper money will be used as minimal as people used btc few years ago.  The value will surely increase and so will the economy of every user in this forum.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:49:31 AM

I think the same btc will reach its peak.  The paper money will be used as minimal as people used btc few years ago.  The value will surely increase and so will the economy of every user in this forum.

In 10 to 30 years, the bitcoin or the Ethereum will be more useful. Most people will use them to spend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: