Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: America's new debt ceiling - $19,600,000,000,000  (Read 16294 times)
KiwiParty

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:38:50 PM

US also should not make wars around the world....blabla

Huh
Welcome to the pleasure dome of Ignorance.
And I thought ISIS would be the last to use such a shabby excuse...
Should they let people die who are in need of help?
Werent those ppl from iran just crying out that THE WORLD should not only watch?
now what?

Truth is the us citizens have to pay for the safety of people around the world. thats called responsibility.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:03:16 PM

Huh
Werent those ppl from iran just crying out that THE WORLD should not only watch?
now what?

Truth is the us citizens have to pay for the safety of people around the world. thats called responsibility.

If you think the US involves itself or starts wars across the globe for the benefit of the countries people then you are naive.

There is only one reason the US gets involved - natural resources such as oil, gold etc.

There are several examples in modern history of the US sitting and watching while genocide was carried out as there was nothing of value to plunder after the conflict.
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:21:47 PM

I just don't understand why they have so much debt, it is impossible to pay back there is not enough money in the world to repay all the debts!
It is only so the banks can make money, The people should rise against this.
The time has come our country's took over the production of money again, how is it possible that someone else controls that..

Some people say u need debt and loans in the world what do u think can we build a world without debt?
iternetuser

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:49:37 PM

I just don't understand why they have so much debt, it is impossible to pay back there is not enough money in the world to repay all the debts!
The time has come our country's took over the production of money again, how is it possible that someone else controls that..

the US makes around 6-7 trillion $ tax revenue each year (including state,local and federal taxes). So its possible to pay back these loans with less spending and higher taxes.
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:08:00 PM

the US makes around 6-7 trillion $ tax revenue each year (including state,local and federal taxes). So its possible to pay back these loans with less spending and higher taxes.

I think it has been mathematically proven to be unpayable.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/it-is-mathematically-impossible-to-pay-off-all-of-our-debt

What are you going to do, stop paying the military, social security?

Every year you are spending a lot more than you are earning the reversal of that will be painfull and the public would spit their dummys out.
iternetuser

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:19:59 PM

most of this blog post ist nonsense.

What are you going to do, stop paying the military, social security?

Every year you are spending a lot more than you are earning the reversal of that will be painfull and the public would spit their dummys out.

if the US wants to pay for a  broad social security and a bigger military then the following 20 countries combined then they have to increase taxes... or cut spending to a level where they dont generate more debt.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:04:43 AM

Huh
now what?

That is called stupidity!
How can you know what people really wants in those countries when you watching CNN? Before those interventions those countries were mostly good and prosperous now they are in hands of extremists..
Also i see only problem for Europe now! I could thought this is deliberately done for destabilization of whole region..
arbitrage

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:09:44 AM

Do you remember Nato bombing of Yugoslavia?
Do you really think those people really wanted democracy delivered via bombing?
You don't know how many innocent people were killed during bombarding.
arbitrage

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:23:19 AM

now what?
US weapon industry need constant wars and that is clear..
If you don know US have been involved in more then 20 wars after ww2.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

How come one peaceful nation have interest around globe, they want to bring democracy to people..?
Multinational corporations and exploitation of natural resources of those countries, are main cause for interventions and building military bases for future missions.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:13:29 PM

Yeah and with stop trying to go to war every year like it's some kind of tradition. And stop letting the bank do whatever they want...

Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:50:47 PM

They deserve it. And it proves the US has a flawed system that doesn't work. It's the american dream.

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 02:02:48 PM

They deserve it. And it proves the US has a flawed system that doesn't work. It's the american dream.

Unfortunately most of americans dont realize this fact :7

arbitrage

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:11:08 PM

I just don't think this way! No one deserve this!
US people is just in their great dream..Freedom and security..
But they must wake up before it's too late. Many Americans are without homes now
i wonder when will the rest of them realise where are they going?
onemd

Activity: 309
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:57:06 AM

Most of the Americans know that they cannot pay back the money they owe. Their grand children have to pay.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:12:17 AM

But they must wake up before it's too late. Many Americans are without homes now

They're responsible for letting a shitty government ruining such a great opportunity!

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:05:55 AM

They're responsible for letting a shitty government ruining such a great opportunity!

Just because of few failed schemes. Commonly it can't be said as america has a flawed system. If so people should stop comparing with america.
The debt has never been high like this but this time it had reached the people just because of ongoing election campaigns. I think it won't affect
them bad. Sure they will have alternate plans to overcome or reduce it in a short time.
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:45:48 AM

Just because of few failed schemes. Commonly it can't be said as america has a flawed system. If so people should stop comparing with america.
The debt has never been high like this but this time it had reached the people just because of ongoing election campaigns. I think it won't affect
them bad. Sure they will have alternate plans to overcome or reduce it in a short time.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
checkseksan

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:06:48 PM

Good news for everyone!  Shocked Shocked Grin
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:29:16 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hahahaha xD

I like your reaction! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH if you think it gonna work then it's all good.
They gotta have some kind of Plan B nah?
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:11:56 AM

Good news for everyone!  Shocked Shocked Grin

If the American debt is too high and it cannot afford to repay the debt, it will cause the world financial crisis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: