June 19, 2024, 05:35:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Viᖚes (social currency unit)?
like - 27 (27.6%)
might work - 10 (10.2%)
dislike - 17 (17.3%)
prefer tech name, e.g. factom, ion, ethereum, iota, epsilon - 15 (15.3%)
prefer explicit currency name, e.g. net⚷eys, neㄘcash, ᨇcash, mycash, bitoken, netoken, cyberbit, bitcash - 2 (2%)
problematic - 2 (2%)
offending / repulsive - 4 (4.1%)
project objectives unrealistic or incorrect - 10 (10.2%)
biased against lead dev or project ethos - 11 (11.2%)
Total Voters: 98

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [neㄘcash, ᨇcash, net⚷eys, or viᖚes?] Name AnonyMint's vapor coin?  (Read 95223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:51:29 PM

Here is a photo of me in the day wherein I was attacked in front of a disco that evening December 1, 1999:

I understand you have pointed out several places that you are a serious athlete and I am sure that's the case, and I don't want to be condescending, but there is a room for improvements in your golf swing :-)))) While the hands are OK and in good position, the club points sort of to the target and the club is in a reasonable position before you start the down swing (so I assume you had quite a few lessons in the past), you are shifting your weight too much to your right side and most importantly there is virtually no shoulder turn which I assume results in no more than an average 250 yards drive. Which is all right, the most important you have a good time and enjoy the game.
TPTB_need_war (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:42:42 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 12:19:52 AM by TPTB_need_war

I suck at golf. I hook it and I never did figure out how to master the wrist and arm. I have never tried. I have gone to the golf course once only in my life, and the driving range maybe 2 or 3 times in my entire life.

As for skilled sports, I excelled in bowling and badminton in my early teens (13). By far, my best sport was American football but I am very undersized for that sport.

As for the photo Dec. 1, 1999, I had been doing nothing but coding during 1999 and my ex and I took off to Australia for an abortion (not available in the Philippines). When we returned we took a detour vacation in Subic. I was lifting weights that week only and I quickly bulked up a bit in my shoulders as you see in the pic and I was already benching around 110 kg just within that few days. But I was 34 years old. Yet I still feel that athleticism is lurking lately when ever I do a little barbel, but it is just my gut hurts so much I can't really go for the athleticism. I am very constrained.

Btw, my ECG results yesterday says I have a resting heart rate of 40 BPM, and I can barely train because of the chronic illness. I can't run more than 2 kms with my gut hurting too much. Yesterday I couldn't even run around the block. Yet my resting pulse is 40 BPM. Yeah I am an athlete. Golf is not a sport that I consider to be athletic (although there is an element of athleticism but skill dominates) but rather a skilled sport. By athletic, I mean raw physical capabilities especially endurance, quickness, agility, power-to-weight ratio, etc.. But I am chronically ill and I am 50..

Look I am small, but they had me playing the offensive guard position in high school American football. It was strange there were all these 190+ cm, 100+ kg guys on the offensive line and then this runt at 165 cm, 55 kg (9th grade, I'm 170, ~70 now). On the defensive side, I played defense end and also cornerback. I also played wide receiver on the offensive side. Very strange.

My weight has varied lately between 65 to 83 kg (below 60 during the August 10-day fasting). But my best weight would be around 70 - 73 kg if lifting barbells intensely as well as doing a lot of running (sprints and middle distance endurance). I am 65 now.

I am small boned in my arms and most of my upper body, except I have reasonably broad shoulders for my small body size, narrow waist (currently 32"), muscular hamstrings and gluts, and I am medium boned in my thighs, yet narrow ankles which is a sign of athleticism that is very applicable to quick/power ball sports, boxing (on a body weight parity comparison).

Any way just watch what Manny Pacquiao did to a man much larger than himself (he broke Margarito's eye socket so bad the guy required surgery):

Speed dominates size. This was the same when I played football. You just have to be careful to not let the larger guy use his raw size and strength to his advantage.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:07:55 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 10:14:04 PM by TPTB_need_war

The initial set of laboratory results are completed. I am have another exhaustive set of test results coming next week.

What they found thus far is:

Ultrasound:
* Fatty liver disease
* Mild sludge in the gall bladder
* 50% enlarged prostate
* roughened kidneys indicating inflammatory disease

Blood work all normal except:
* Creatinine 130 (normal range 71 - 115)
* SGOT/AST 58 (normal range 0 - 35)
* SGPT/ALT 82 (normal range 0 - 45)
* Lymphocytes 0.50 (normal range 0.20 - 0.35) ... note this was 0.8 in 2013
* Cancer indicators were negative: CA 19-9 XR2 5.16 (normal range 0 - 37), CEA 1.72 (normal range 0 - 4.99)

So that indicates I have a problem with my liver especially and also some inflammatory stress on my kidneys as well.

Since I have been taking curcumin in high doses since January, the sandy sludge in the gall bladder could possibly be an improvement of dissolved gall stones.

Past 2 days I have stopped the coconut milk (oil) and all fatty meats. Bought wild rice, steamed vegetables, ate raw sashimi tuna (lean, very high Omega 3).

I felt much better past 2 days walking around outside in sun and eating more correctly (I think). The pain in the gut actually increased and seems my body wants rest and sleep (doesn't want me to jog). Perhaps the liver wants to heal.

Awaiting more test results looking for an infectious origin or co-factor. Also a prostate cancer test.

Again per my prior post, my resting pulse is only 40 BPM. The doctor was concerned then I explained I used to run 10Ks < 35 minutes.

Great cyclists generally have an extraordinary heart capacity. The average resting heart rate is 66 to 72 beats per minute (bpm). A well-trained endurance athlete has a resting heart rate of 40 bpm. Miguel Indurain, a five-time Tour de France winner and Olympic gold medalist in 1996, recorded a resting heart rate of 28 bpm.

Mine will be back in the low 30s again if I can train hard.

My kidneys hurt today. But I feel good. I feel like I want to go to the gym. My energy is exploding and I want to train but my gut is very sore. I am very eager to be cured and train again. Very, very eager.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:36:36 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 12:25:51 AM by TPTB_need_war

Wild rice! The stuff I used to eat as a boy in New Orleans (our creole cooking):

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/bushtelegraph/australian-wild-rice-key-to-global-food-security/5584128

Enemy #1 of 'modern' diet that didn't exist 100 years ago:

https://www.google.com/search?q=vegetable+oils+bad+for+health

http://wellnessmama.com/2193/never-eat-vegetable-oil/

(don't think coconut oil is good for you also in persistent dosages! Coconut was not made by nature to be used for cooking every meal and consumed with every food!)

Not all fat is bad in moderation, but vegetable oils were not produced by nature for human consumption with every damn meal and every snack food.

Vegetable oils do have practical uses:

http://wellnessmama.com/1473/practical-uses-for-junk-food/

cryptohunter2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:42:00 AM

It is obviously terrible to be ill for this long and I'm sure everyone hopes you'll recover sooner than later. I would be very pleased at least to see the negative results for cancer. So that's one good thing.

My grandfather had prostate cancer to the extent he couldn't hardly pass urine in the end at all. They gave him 3months to 1 year max. He looked horrific like so pale and small. He was offered treatment but he said he would rather try his own way.

I have no real experience with alternative therapy or what exactly he was doing but I remember he used to have crates of purple grapes to eat each day. Literally crates of them. He gave up all his treats - cakes etc. In later years he would only eat organic veg and fish still with lots of grapes, carrot juice etc.

He lived another 14 years and died of a stroke and not cancer.

I mean hopefully you won't have anything like that at all. I know that is just one person and a small sample size which has basically zero power statistically. I know everyone has these kind of stories but really it seems this diet totally held at bay his illness.

I'm sure you're aware of this website

cancertutor

but it has a lot of articles there. I think that grape one is on there too.

Not that you have cancer but if you know anyone that does. It has some useful reading.
I knew someone with cancer at college... I told him about that website. He I think decided to go with the usual treatment at hospital but also is doing one of the diets off of there.

Perhaps those diets can help with other illness.
From what i can gather you probably did a lot of in depth research already though. Hopefully with great diet a recovery or big improvement will be coming soon.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:41:13 AM

Well, well, if you consider that my post today basically points out that scripting on a block chain can never be secure unless the security is centralized (and you trust that centralized manager), then basically the writing is on the wall that China already controls Bitcoin and they also want to control the centralized scripting block chain.

Decentralized crypto currency and block chains are currently dead. We only have centralized. The internet is being destroyed.

China may be mining BTC with free electricity (cost charged to the collective), thus the ETH is essentially free for them at any price. And they can't sell all the BTC they mine without driving the BTC price down.

On the next halving, China's % of the hashrate will increase from the current 65%.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:09:15 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 10:33:15 PM by TPTB_need_war

cryptohunter2, thanks for the message. My beloved Yorkshire/Celtic grandfather (on my father's side), Shelby Moore Sr., died of esophagus cancer in 1996 which was probably due to decades of smoking, although he had quit roughly decade earlier when he was first operated on to remove a small tumor. Here is a photo from 1985 taken in Metairie (suburb of New Orleans), when I was in top running conditions (< 35 minutes for a 10,000 meter road race). It was about this time I started coding Neocept WordUp. Also another photo in the 1990s of my grandfather at my sister's university graduation (my sister was murdered by her husband in 2006):

I've read up on fatty liver disease, and most of the mainstream western medicine advice online doesn't emphasize whole rolled oats. Oatmeal ends up being the excelsior for fatty liver disease. Oatmeal is gluten-free. So seems I am well on my way to being cured. From the moment I had oatmeal, I felt it soaking up the toxic fatty acids in my body. I added a small sliced banana (a local variety which is very starchy, not so sweet) and some diced portion of a Fuji apple. Note stay away from fruit juices (and any refined foods!) as they are high in fructose which makes the fatty liver worse! The other very important food is raw sashimi tuna (the red colored meat) which I eat with chopped cucumber in vinegar and patis (it is a special dish named Kinilaw here in Mindanao). The omega 3 and other nutrition in the lean tuna is incredible and I want to sleep immediately after eating it. Of course I am eating steamed and raw vegetables also, such as broccoli, cabbage, carrots, Romaine lettuce, etc..

I am only a couple of days into this more strict diet and I made an error yesterday eating too much white rice and Apple juice, which caused my worse symptoms to return. But then oatmeal & Kinilaw last night and feeling great this morning. So I believe I am hopefully within days or a couple of weeks of getting my mojo back. I was a bit lethargic on my jog this morning as apparently my body is in healing mode and doesn't have excess energy for athletics yet.

Here is a photo of me in the day wherein I was attacked in front of a disco that evening December 1, 1999:

I understand you have pointed out several places that you are a serious athlete and I am sure that's the case, and I don't want to be condescending, but there is a room for improvements in your golf swing :-)))) ....

I suck at golf ...

As for the photo Dec. 1, 1999, I had been doing nothing but coding during 1999 and my ex and I took off to Australia for an abortion (not available in the Philippines). When we returned we took a detour vacation in Subic. I was lifting weights that week only and I quickly bulked up a bit in my shoulders as you see in the pic and I was already benching around 110 kg just within that few days. But I was 34 years old...

Here is what I looked like in Australia before we got back to Philippines and before I started lifting weights in Subic for a few days as shown in my slightly more macho photo at the golf driving range, and you can note how slim I was from coding continuously on CoolPage in 1999:

Any way, the point of this message is say thanks for everyone's concern, sharing (AltcoinUK maybe I can get some golf lessons from you), and mostly to say my brain seems to be emerging from a fog. Let's see how my condition progresses with the change in diet. I am very eager to get back to working (and exercising) the way I used to.

Btw, my brain was really in a super fog as for example 2 days ago I left my headlights on and drained my battery which wasted an entire day because my car was over at my other house and I had to use taxi to go fetch my Iota Engineering deep cycle smart battery charger (which was broken so I had to do some electrical engineering which was the course I had started at the university before I switched to computer science). But I also fell asleep in the middle of the day. Also we've been having two times 2 hour brownouts daily here in Davao past several days! Seems I solve one problem and more problems appear!

I climbed into the second storey attic yesterday so I could place the wood bracing in the ceiling for the ceiling fan I want to install in the upstairs living room so I can work in fresh air with a window, screen door to balconey instead of always being in the adjacent bedroom with aircon and no natural lighting, but the ceiling is supported by very fragile light galvanized steel that can't even support my body weight and the ceiling is some 3mm fiberboard that my foot punched through with only the slightest pressure. So then I discovered there are no wood wall studs either! So nothing to mount the ceiling fan to! So I had to go buy enough 2x4 pine studs so today during the brownout I will construct a wood framed cage inside the living room to mount the ceiling fan! Don't you love the quality of home construction here in Asia  Roll Eyes

Hopefully as I become more physiologically capable, I will also talk less and more on action. For example, the issues above would have been solved quickly and without needing to utter a word in my healthier and more energetic past.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:09:20 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 02:40:12 AM by TPTB_need_war

Here is what my abdomen looks like this morning. I post this so it is unarguable to readers' eyes that I have fatty liver disease. Clearly you can see the jaundice (yellow) skin and the inflammation which is the reddish discoloration. Note my abs are not as flat as they were a few days ago, because I haven't run much the past few days and have been eating more carbos (wild rice, rolled oats, etc).

I just completed a delicious breakfast of imported Australian rolled whole oats in boiled distilled water, with imported Fuji diced apple & sliced local native banana, steamed locally grown broccoli, and canned imported wild Alaskan salmon. And a glass of distilled water.

cryptohunter2

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:18:26 AM

That's quite okay. Yes, I'm sure with your diet being spot on that you will improve drastically. I hate to see any person suffering from poor health at an early age. It's miserable to watch.

Due to seeing persons around me falling prey to all kinds of things lately have been researching into various blenders and juicers to help me ingest as much raw organic veg as possible. Since eating it raw in the conventional way is so revolting to me - I just can't do it. I've tried munching on raw carrots and greens but I just seem to struggle with even tiny amounts. I don't seem to enjoy vegetables cooked or raw but I just chucked down a raw carrot juice ( a good friend prepared for me) so quickly that it seemed pretty painless.

I know both these methods are said to have some draw backs but compared to having no veg at all I'm hoping it must be some improvement.

Anyway, I hope you'll see a vast improvement or full return to normal function in the very near future.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:30:01 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 04:17:42 AM by TPTB_need_war

I hated vegetables when I was younger, probably also because I was eating so much sugar and junk food that my taste buds didn't like the taste of real food.

I think it is an acquired taste, such as perhaps the first time we drank beer (assuming it wasn't when you were too young to remember), it probably tasted weird.

You might start first with the milder tasting vegetables such as munching on lettuce and peeled cucumber to allow your taste to adjust. Also cutting out all sugar will help you appreciate the taste of real food.

You could even mix some vegetables with wild rice with some gravy or tomato sauce style pilaf (I'm from New Orleans so I love cooking and food, just haven't had time and up until just recently many ingredients weren't available in Davao).

Also if you like Japanese raw fish, wrapped in seaweed, that also helps to adjust to the taste of real food.

If you like barbacue taste, then grill a fish (sans the high fructose sauce). Eating this helps to adjust away from sugary/high frustose coin syrup laden junk foods to real food. Filipinos used to eat their meat barbacued ("Sinugba") until the modern introduction of a metal pots, gas burner and cooking oils. Filipinos didn't have metal pots, so they skewed the meat with a stick and roasted it over a open fire. Mmmm... making me hungry...

Eventually you will love the taste of real food. It is just an adjustment process.

Raw vegetable juicing is a very intense taste (and afaik not healthier for us than eating the raw solid vegetables). I even puke on that. I'd suggest easing into it instead.

P.S. I don't know if I can heal from this disease, because I suspect an infectious origin originally (if it wasn't cured already by all the crazy herbal treatments I've tried over the past 3 years), thus inflammation may be driving the fatty liver and not vice versa. I am awaiting more laboratory test results focused more on infectious agents, and results from change in diet.

I mean it is very strange for me to have this illness if considering I stopped consuming sugar in any processed form two decades ago. But then I realized my diet was very poor because I've been living in the Philippines and also I was consuming too much pineapple juice before 2012 (again refined foods are not healthy as eating the original fruit or natural food). All the food here is cooked in oil (and usually reused oil over and over that has oxidized), even the vegetables. And all the food is laden with MSG. Etc.. So perhaps my problem is just diet, but I also was infected by numerous females with a wide sprectrum of STDs, gastronomical infections, and upper respiratory infections as well as attacked by mosquitos such as I had dengue roughly 2010 (and perhaps caught dengue twice which is very dangerous and I was never hospitalized for dengue but my blood test confirms I had it). Also I think the diet in the West can be worse if one is eating snack foods and microwave foods. At least the food here in the Philippines is usually cooked from farm fresh ingredients, but apparently all that white rice and cooking in (reused) oil outweighs the source ingredients.

Basically I was this athlete feeling strong who thought I was too strong and could just subject myself to anything. And now I am paying the price for that hard headed mistake. That is why I said, it is my own fault. It will be bittersweet if I am healed just by simple changes to my diet which I could have made 3 years ago and 3 years of productivity wouldn't have been lost.

Yeah (especially daily, continuous, chronic) suffering really sucks. Anyone who has suffered themselves or seen a love one suffer, doesn't wish that on anyone. Competition is different and people may want to do battle for example in sports, but you still should not wish for your adversary to suffer. You actually want your adversary to be strong to give you enjoyable and challenging competition. For example, I admire the young guys who are in great physical shape. I feel immediately I want to join, and I am not wishing them to be weak.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:19:10 AM

I give up on hiding from the government. Can't be done. I am pursuing microtransactions as the way to fight back (the government can't tax every damn little thing that people do, because people don't want to track every damn little thing they do). You can say I am pursuing a new strategy of "hiding in plain sight".

For privacy, I prefer zk-snarks. Monero is available now, Zcash is not. I presume Monero could perhaps add zk-snarks in the future if they decide to.

libertad

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:37:55 AM

Caffeine is very effective at reversing fatty liver. Take with meals and start low until your liver can handle more.
TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:33:53 AM

Caffeine is very effective at reversing fatty liver. Take with meals and start low until your liver can handle more.

I read that also. I think it is the anti-oxidant polyphenols in coffee and Green tea. I am taking Nutrigold brand decaffeinated EGCG (extract from decaffeinated Green tea) on an empty stomach daily. Thus I avoid the high&low rollercoaster caffeine effect, which I did not like when I was taking the caffeinated EGCG.

cryptohunter2

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:46:37 AM

Thanks for all of your advice/tips. I am going to give this new diet regime a really good go this time around.

I mean from the outside I look ok since I've always been one for body building and maintaining abdominal muscles for attracting some girls and for core strength too. However, my diet is dreadful in terms of veg and fruit.. and I have taken a few too many supplements in the past. Also I don't like that i see more moles and brown spots on my skin in these later years; perhaps due to a  few hours too many in the sunshine tanning.

I have an intense fear of cancer after watching my grandfather almost rot in front of my eyes and I don't wish to get to the point of eating entire buckets of grapes every day and nothing much else.

I will take preventative measures as much as possible now and hope it's not too late.

I'm hoping your liver issue (if that's what it turns out to be)is not infection related and can indeed be cured with correct dieting and nutrition.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:59:11 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 09:23:40 AM by TPTB_need_war

When I was in my late 20s and early 30s, I had these worries about every new mole and receding hairline, etc.. As the years wore on, I couldn't keep count of the moles and the hairline never receded significantly.

You will feel great on a better diet. I quit (moratorium at least on) all the supplements the past 2 days since the diet seems to working. The whole rolled oats are working great today. I feel basically totally normal so far today at 3pm (except for a mild sensation in my gut). Hope this continues. Good luck too. Again try to make it taste good. You won't be able to sustain what you don't like to eat. So I suggest easing into it with food that tastes good yet is 100% unprocessed and not sweet. And mixing vegetables into a dish that tastes good. For example, here they cut open the belly of the fish and insert some diced tomatos & shallots (green onions) before cooking it over the open fire or coals.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

TPTB, you're killing me with your sob story.  If Monero does what I think it will I'll sponsor you for an apartment next year away from your current environment.  In the meantime, you need to go live somewhere else for a while and sugar starve yourself.  Seriously.

Thank you. I'm really homing in on gall bladder disease. The pain is focused right there about 5 cm from the middle at the lowest right rib, which is precisely where the gall bladder is located. And the ultrasound did find sludge there. And this correlates with the peptic ulcer hospitalization in 2012 wherein the doctor said my swelled abdomen was due to the gall bladder tearing from acid leaking onto it.

Also note that as soon as I started taking 12 herbal tea 2 days ago, I've been experiencing swollen lymph nodes in my throat.

All I wanted to do was sleep the past 36 hours or so. Did run 2kms this morning, lift a bit of barbell, and ran 4 x 100m sprints, but I feel only moderately good. My legs feel sort of weak. Hoping to do some coding now before it gets too hot to work even with the ceiling fan (yeah maybe a cooler climate would help).

I can work but only in 2 - 3 hour intervals, and I can't hold it in my head between sessions thus I am not able to sustain any momentum. The problem is the energy I need for constant brain activity is being siphoned off apparently. I am can sustain brain concentration for short intervals, then I run out of gas.

Next step will be to try to test for candida to rule that out, and I guess to get a CT scan of the organs in the abdomen to get a higher resolution image. But I am expecting they will find nothing, so I am not that motivated to spend $500 and lose the time, but I imagine I will get around to it maybe next week I will have a day where I am inspired to do it.

I reasonably confident there is nothing I can do about this illness that I am not already doing, other than go looking inside with an endoscope. I suppose it is possible that a change of venue and food habits might change something but I am doubting that. I am tempted to get out of Davao even and take a trip to Subic. Perhaps in May, because my gf goes to her hometown then for the election. I don't want to bring her to Subic, because it is bar hopping place if you know what I mean and don't want her to be influenced by that. I would want to bring her abroad though. I don't know any other place in the Philippines to go where they have food prepared for foreigners.

Btw, even I have been coming to and living in the Philippines perhaps half of my years on earth, I am still shocked how rampant the corruption is here. It is built into the culture that the people use each other. I guess it comes from the Spanish occupation and perhaps even before that the tribes probably captured each other for slavery. For example, the brother of my ex holds a tourist visa to go Brunei (will look around for a job), but he doesn't want to fly directly from Manila to Brunei, because the immigration officials are likely to deny his exit if he doesn't bribe them. Whereas, if he flies from Manila to Hong Kong they may not suspect he is seeking employment abroad and thus may not extort him.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

[TPTB, you're killing me with your sob story.  If Monero does what I think it will I'll sponsor you for an apartment next year away from your current environment.

And if AEON does what you think it will? Wink

Btw, this will probably get deleted by the mod, but FWIW:

"Started about 4 days ago drinking this multiple herb tea that tastes similar to Robitussin cough syrup. It is apparently produced by boiling the leaves of the various herbal plants and trees. Yesterday I have my first totally normal health day of 2016, wherein I was able to program, exercise, and sleep normally. And I feel the same today.

It is such a different feeling to be able to think clearly and concentrate. I can't really describe the feeling of the illness, but it is very debilitating. I feel good again today! Going to code something today for sure that I can actually see working with user interface before I sleep!"

Edit: And note the herbal tea initially made me feel worse. It gave me swollen lymph nodes in my throat and caused the peripheral neuropathy to worsen. I think that is a very important data point to consider.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:33:58 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 04:46:41 AM by TPTB_need_war

The corruption in Bitcoin runs all the way to the core... let's see if Theymos and mprep will allow this to deleted:

Yah right, how come they didn't credit you? Where is your actual idea from 2013? Any source code/math/crypto to demonstrate any of your claims?

I could respond in more detail if I thought there was any benefit to doing so, but I'd rather let you continue with your overconfidence. Just a little note for you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378318.msg14023976#msg14023976

Note the link the prior post was deleted by Gregory Maxwell, so here is the replacement post:

The client is a mixture of rust

Let's try to this again. I thought I made this post before:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378318.msg14023976#msg14023976

But it disappeared and never appeared in my Inbox as "deleted by a moderator".

So let me try to reconstruct my post from memory.

Basically I said that I have been looking into Ogg Opus which Gregory Maxwell was an inventor of. I thanked him for producing that and with the word "kudos". I explained that it appears the Ogg container format was designed with a flaw in that it doesn't contain markers for jumping forward in a stream efficiently over a bounded bandwidth connection such as the internet. I said I presume that wasn't Gregory's area of responsibility.

I also stated that Timothy B. Terriberry was apparently Greg's colleague on the Opus project and apparently Timothy B. Terriberry was involved also with Mozilla and I think I also read he is involved with the development of the RUST language. I found this to be curious because I remember some years ago writing some criticisms of RUST's typing of invariants when it was first conceived. I stated I would endeavor to locate my criticisms from several years ago and see if they still make sense (I believe so).

So I said it is not surprising to see Greg experimenting with the Rust language.

I also commended Greg et al for exploring zk-snarks for smart contracts as I think my comments in the "cut & choose" thread have demonstrated the critical requirement for such for scripting in general.

I am adding now the fact that I sent Gregory a private message about this yesterday or the day before that, before he posted about this new invention. I also note that weeks ago I posted to Sean Bowe on the Zcash forum the importance of zk-snarks for smart contracts.

I also note that I the one who recently exposed that Segregated Witness is a Trojan Horse designed to enable Blockstream to take over Bitcoin by enabling them to version the block chain with soft forks. They are trying to push their technologically flawed Side chains in through the back door. Thus it is not surprising that Gregory has deleted my post (and somehow it didn't even appear in my Inbox as it normally should, so he must have some super moderator powers on this forum).

I am sorry folks to inform you about the very deep level of corruption in Bitcoin runs to the core.

Okay Gregory send your hitmen. I am ready.

Note this copy is being copied all over the place so it can't be deleted.

ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:16:12 AM

The corruption in Bitcoin runs all the way to the core... let's see if Theymos and mprep will allow this to deleted:

I do not have the time now to read this and understand it so I saved a copy on my own laptop to read it later.  Wink

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:35:57 AM

Hitler replied:

I am adding now the fact that I sent Gregory a private message about this yesterday or the day before that, before he posted about this new invention. I also note that weeks ago I posted to Sean Bowe on the Zcash forum the importance of zk-snarks for smart contracts.

I also note that I the one who recently exposed that Segregated Witness is a Trojan Horse designed to enable Blockstream to take over Bitcoin by enabling them to version the block chain with soft forks. They are trying to push their technologically flawed Side chains in through the back door. Thus it is not surprising that Gregory has deleted my post (and somehow it didn't even appear in my Inbox as it normally should, so he must have some super moderator powers on this forum).

I am sorry folks to inform you about the very deep level of corruption in Bitcoin runs to the core.

Okay Gregory send your hitmen. I am ready.

Your post wasn't deleted. It was entirely off-topic (going on about an audio format, in a thread about a cryptographic protocol.. had nothing to do with Bitcoin) and ended up getting moved to the off-topic subforum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378533.0 .  I even responded to it.

I failed to see how (even if my comment about using Rust is considered off-topic, which also seems to be arguably relevant to jl777 asking if the source code is in C and your reply that it is in Rust and C++), that the following comment is off-topic and why it deserved to be removed from the thread within 60 seconds of my posting:

Btw, I applaud the effort to develop zk-snarks for smart contracts. I believe it is absolutely necessary per the revelation in the "cut & choose" thread which if you think about actually has implications for any scripting on a block chain.

I am glad to see the post ended up some where. Unfortunately you were very slow to provide any indication of where the post had been moved to, orders-of-magnitude slower than your frantic < 60 second effort to remove my post from your thread. Hiding something? Don't want your reputation to be in doubt?

I was actually recognizing your accomplishments. I have no idea what brain damage you sustained in childhood which causes you to be so anti-social and controlling acting as Hitler even when you are technically wrong, but of course it probably has something to do with the fact that I have on numerous cases revealed flaws in your work, and the latest one being uncovered the scam of the Trojan Horse Segregated Witness that Blockstream is attempting to foist onto to Bitcoin.

The only private message you've sent me is, quoted in its incoherent entirety,

multi-sig opens a 51% attack security hole
« Sent to: gmaxwell on: February 25, 2016, 07:19:06 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1364951.msg14002317#msg14002317

Yes that is the private message I was referring to.

Well you better take time to understand the issue (unless you are just bluffing and pretending you didn't take the time to comprehend the point that is linked to in the private message), because otherwise I will have yet another technological insight that you ignored by which I am going to use to replace Bitcoin with.

Gregory Blockstream's $70 million won't help you. Because you guys are so overconfident that you ignore the work that other people are doing. And that is perfect. Just as it should be.

But I guess I should be glad you've exposed yourself as a shameful liar. Again.

Lying about what? I guess you've exposed yourself as a vindictive, hyperdefensive Hitler again. What else is new?

I designed the protocol used here in _2011_, Sean has been working on this implementation since last November-- even the git history goes back to Dec 4th... These sorts of things are not accomplished in days. You owe Sean and the members of the forum a retraction.

A retraction for what? Did I claim you haven't worked on your stuff before yesterday?

Btw, the work you've done is not complete to handle the case I am referring to in the private message. So now go re-read my statements in light of that fact and see who is making false accusations here.

You've been banned from the technical sub-forum in the past under your prior identities. If you don't want to be again, please get some control over your behavior.

Oh go fuck yourself. I don't give a fuck about your little Hitler technical discussion forum serfdom where you stroke your little spoiled prince cock. I will meet you in the $trillion market for crypto coins, where I am going to teach you a lesson little boy.

I'd challenge you to a boxing match, but you wouldn't make it past 15 seconds.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:30:46 AM

I replied to Gregory at where he had moved my post to:

The container is very efficiently seek-able over the network, in fact. But your implementation must be sufficiently intelligent.

Here are some benchmarks from the opusfile library, On a 25 hour long variable bitrate audio recording performing 1000 jumps to exact sample positions with no caching:

Total seek operations: 1873 (1.873 per exact seek, 4 maximum).

So an average of less than two operations, and in the worst case 4-- meaning even with a 100ms RTT a worse case seek will not cause a noticeable delay. (and obviously, if it cached, it would be much better).

I am not an expert on streaming media and have just begun my research, but it seems to me that your quoted benchmark is assuming many seeks will be done on the stream. But there are cases where the user wants to only skip once or twice into a song as they are sampling the music for the first time, which is my use case. For that case, the lack of an index is afaics horrific because there will be the latency of some roundtrips required to optimally locate the seek position (by a bisection sampling method) and wasted bandwidth as well.

There are many complaints about the lack of an index found on Google search. In particular I note the "Random Access" section of a list of complaints about the Ogg container design.

And this requires no indexes which require the file be written in multiple passes or that it only be seekable when it's "finished"-- a live stream is seekable while it's being recorded.

You apparently assume your container is only going to be used for live streams.

So you are saying Ogg is not designed as an optimal archive format. You could have instead made the index optional.

I think the seeking performance, given a good seeking implementation, is pretty good, and it's often more efficient than other less flexible containers even when they have indexes-- because to keep their indexes reasonably sized they're not high resolution-- and getting them requires seeking to the end or a rewrite of the file. To the extent that an average near 2 is less good than 1 might be with a perfect index, that is a cost for the streaming functionality, and I think a reasonable one.

Hey the resolution could be a configurable parameter so programmers can decide the tradeoff that is ideal for their application. Since when should you decide for them.

I didn't design the container, but if I did-- I might have only added an additional back-reference or two at each page; I wouldn't change how seeking works.

Seems you are excluding use cases.

I am getting the idea now after several times interacting with you, that you are clearly better at math than I am but I am better designer than you. You seem to pigeon-hole often. Perhaps it is the heads-down quality that is required to have the patience to learn all that math?

I recognize your intellect and attention to detail, but you seem to also be inflexible which is not the trait of the best software designers I've known in my life. I am guessing that maybe you are strongly German cultured and need everything neatly ordered in your own space. Note I have some German ancestry (and it shows sometimes in my perfectionism at times), but I also am a mix breed of French, Celtic, and Cherokee native. I think this makes me more creative/flexible than you. Not that I often think about comparing ourselves, just at times like this where you disrespect others (and then somehow expect they would respect you  Huh).

Perhaps you were not intending to disrespect me in this case, but I think the past track record (see link above) is what leads to this tension which is ready to blow at any time. Also I holding you to a higher standard w.r.t. to this crap that you seem to be foisting with Segregated Witness, because you hold everyone else to such a higher standard and even threatening them of being scammers without sufficient proof (again see my link above). Perhaps I should realize this is just the German trait and brush it off my shoulder. I think the less we interact the better. Thanks for the reply and I wish your orderly orderness didn't rub me the wrong way. Sorry I am about as compatible with a German as I am with shooting myself in the head. I love freedom which means stop stomping on others. I am a sheepdog which means I will fight those who I perceive are oppressing freedom of expression. Hey I understand what it is like to deal with trolls and in that case I would support the swift action since trolls only aim to disrupt, but I wasn't trolling you.

Tim hasn't really had anything to do with Rust-- I had some infinitesimally small influence on the language (lobbied successfully for overflow of ordinary signed types to be defined as an error). Rust has some nice properties for cryptocurrency infrastructure: in particular it has no overhead, deterministic operation, with high levels of safety enforced at compile time. These things matter for decentralized cryptocurrency, since speed is also a security consideration.

I know I read something about Rust and one of your two names mentioned, but I forgot the specifics and couldn't locate it again readily with a Google search (at least not on Tim's name).

Okay I could understand the incomplete typing of Rust (as compared to say for example Haskell or Scala) would not be the priority when wanting to get as close as possible to the metal while having some higher level functionality not provided by C.

Any way, as I said, the specifics of my former criticisms have been mostly forgotten by myself.  I would need to refresh my memory. I think the flaw was w.r.t. to declaring the invariants for class members in the class methods if I am not mistaken (but that is very vague so I might be recollecting incorrectly).

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:30:44 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 11:38:24 PM by TPTB_need_war

You have failed to read the linked thread and understand the issue. Please report back after you have read the linked thread (not the Monero thread) and understood how a certain script can open the security hole for a rented 51% attack:

I had read that link but concluded that it was largely concerned with DE transactions; which boils down to a faulty script but that script not affecting the security of the chain in general, but only the funds involved in the script in the worst case.

Casper aside, I still don't see how programmable scripting in general weakens the security of the entire chain; if anything it's analogous to the cascade of invalidations related to the particular output of a double spend. Only that script and related scripts are at risk.

Okay I am going to explain this one time for those who weren't able to extract the salient point from what I wrote in the DE thread that I had linked to. And then after this post, I don't want to discuss any more shit on this forum (no insult/blame intended to those who have tried to have productive discussions with me including monsterer, which has been helpful and my sincere thanks is accorded in spite of any intermittent difficulties in attaining mutual comprehension).

The problem is that once you enable the ability to put hashes of private keys on the block chain and enable multi-sig where revealing those keys allows a designated party to spend the transaction to any one, when this depends on the order of confirmations, then it opens a way to fund 51% rented hashrate attacks. Now you claim this is only isolated to a flawed DE script and I say that there are unbounded number of unknown scripts which may expose similar ways to fund 51% rented hashrate attacks. Thus it is a generalized security hole. The only ways to close the security hole are to only allow miners to run scripts which have been vetted and authorized, but that then centralizes the control. The only decentralized solution I can think of is to use zk-snarks to run the scripts in a black box in homomorphic zero knowledge so that miners can't see the data stored on the block chain.  The only other solution would be analyze all the permutations of Op codes and be sure that all culprit op codes were removed.

This is why I had sent a private msg to Gregory Maxwell, yet he says my msg is incoherent, because he didn't even take the time to understand, because I allege/observe he is an overconfident cocky destroyer of Bitcoin and destroyer who knows what else (in spite of apparently being very proficient at designing efficient algorithms for sound compression and apparently also reasonably expert at cryptography and much more so than me at both of those).

Ethereum's even more generalized scripting will be much more vulnerable to this.

The security hole funds an attacker to 51% attack a coin. This affects not only the unwinding of derivative transactions (which could span most of the coins if the attack is lie-in-wait long enough) and also impacts all the coins in terms of loss of value due to the market reaction to a 51% attack and also enables the attacker to do some double-spending while he is attacking. Also we can't characterize all the types of scripts which might create such losses and thus be directly impacted by stolen coins.

Now you claim this is only isolated to a flawed DE script and I say that there are unbounded number of unknown scripts which may expose similar ways to fund 51% rented hashrate attacks. Thus it is a generalized security hole.

In the same way that there are an unbounded number of unknown apps/programs on regular computers which may also be faulty and which, when they become a dependency of another app, cause the other app to fail.

No you fail to understand the salient economics distinction. Apps failing doesn't impact the economics of the security of the PoW that protects the block chain.

Again it seems most people fail to incorporate economics in their assessment of block chain technological decisions.

Assuming what you say above is correct you have nonetheless already stated it can be fixed.
Therefor if you are correct I assume it will be fixed.

You are punishing of Ethereum claiming wasted resources and failure to fix the real problem. Yet you openly advocate MAID

No it can't be easily fixed, because no one has yet figured out how to apply zk-snarks to a Turing complete scripting. I think it may be plausible, but I haven't looked at the nitty gritty details of that.

As I wrote upthread, Ethereum has been moving entirely the wrong direction towards PoS (which is utterly insecure and centralization) and sharding I explained upthread is implausible for Turing complete scripting block chains.

And I have stated my reasons that all decentralized file storage paradigms are fundamentally flawed and offered a fixed design. I have criticized MaidSafe, Sia, Storj, etc. as being fundamentally flawed.

I don't have enough time to continue correcting all the errors of readers who are incapable of living inside my head. My mind is moving much faster than I can possible correlate for all of you my 10,000+ posts. Sorry. I am not the unpaid personal secretary of every reader on this forum!

No you fail to understand the salient distinction. Apps failing doesn't impact the security of the PoW that protects the block chain.

I don't see how there can be any effect outside the particular output involved in the double spend.

You think about it until you realize. Sorry I am not paid to spend all my time in forums explaining to the slow minded.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: