May 25, 2024, 12:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is better
FCX - 6 (30%)
FNX - 14 (70%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn  (Read 77835 times)
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:04:59 PM

6 ) Why was the product Maggi (Instant Noodles) banned in the Republic Of India (HINT: NOT BECAUSE OF ALLEGED MSG) - 18 Fantom

The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) had earlier said that tests deemed the instant noodles to contain "unsafe and hazardous" amounts of lead.
DuckYeah! (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:23:56 PM

>Full Member - 32 XFC

Hm, ok!  Smiley
nice 32 XFC
Member - 16 XFC Cheesy

Anyway i don't know if be happy or not because donators doesn't get anything.... i think that is a bad idea, maybe if the dev can explain why maybe i will change opinion about it

Donators are huge in da cash, therefore, I am allergic to tons of cash, but I am fine with little (MY DEFINITION OF BIG CAAAAAAAASH IS > BTC 25 in One Account Owned By A Person)

6 ) Why was the product Maggi (Instant Noodles) banned in the Republic Of India (HINT: NOT BECAUSE OF ALLEGED MSG) - 18 Fantom

The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) had earlier said that tests deemed the instant noodles to contain "unsafe and hazardous" amounts of lead.

Correct Answer, You get your coins on launch!

>How to get away with murder?

All u need is to kill yourself Cheesy
Or be a soldier.

Nope, not correct (quite inconsise)
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:27:07 PM

Watching this. Interesting concept

Do you need logo design, or you already have it?

I have some nice idea for logo  Grin
LadangGalau

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

EthBits

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:27:56 PM

>Full Member - 32 XFC

Hm, ok!  Smiley
nice 32 XFC
Member - 16 XFC Cheesy

Anyway i don't know if be happy or not because donators doesn't get anything.... i think that is a bad idea, maybe if the dev can explain why maybe i will change opinion about it

Donators are huge in da cash, therefore, I am allergic to tons of cash, but I am fine with little (MY DEFINITION OF BIG CAAAAAAAASH IS > BTC 25 in One Account Owned By A Person)

Correct Answer, You get your coins on launch!

>How to get away with murder?

All u need is to kill yourself Cheesy
Or be a soldier.

Nope, not correct (quite inconsise)

now just waiting for the launching  Wink
ROBERTO
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:20:10 PM

2 ) Who discovered the Cross Site Scripting Attack Vector for Google? - 25 Fantom

Indian hacker Mohit Kumar discovered the XSS vulnerability on Google’s domain, and wrote up a proof of concept.
grebec92

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:26:10 PM

1 ) What Came First, The Chicken or The Egg? - 10 Fantom

A long time ago there was a chicken-like bird. It was genetically close to a chicken, but wasn’t a full-blown chicken yet. Let it be a proto-chicken. So proto-hen laid an egg, and proto-rooster fertilized it. But when the genes from ma and pa almost-chicken fused, they combined in a new way, creating a mutation that accidently made the baby different from its parents. Although it would take millennia for the difference to be noticed, that egg was different enough to become the official progenitor of a new species, now known as the chicken. So in a nutshell, two birds that weren’t really chickens created a chicken egg.
So the answer is: The egg came first, and then it hatched a chicken.
DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:53:43 PM

2 ) Who discovered the Cross Site Scripting Attack Vector for Google? - 25 Fantom

Indian hacker Mohit Kumar discovered the XSS vulnerability on Google’s domain, and wrote up a proof of concept.

I will take this as a yes, but please stop answering and allow others to answer as well, thank you!

A long time ago there was a chicken-like bird. It was genetically close to a chicken, but wasn’t a full-blown chicken yet. Let it be a proto-chicken. So proto-hen laid an egg, and proto-rooster fertilized it. But when the genes from ma and pa almost-chicken fused, they combined in a new way, creating a mutation that accidently made the baby different from its parents. Although it would take millennia for the difference to be noticed, that egg was different enough to become the official progenitor of a new species, now known as the chicken. So in a nutshell, two birds that weren’t really chickens created a chicken egg.

This is the first proper answer I have heard, so people so yes others no without reason, you deserve the coinz, because of your good servitude for this great question, I award 17 Fantom More
DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:57:35 PM

Watching this. Interesting concept

Do you need logo design, or you already have it?

I have some nice idea for logo  Grin

Did some sneaky stuff and got a decent logo (not shitty, but not kickass either)

ROBERTO
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:12:52 PM

I will take this as a yes, but please stop answering and allow others to answer as well, thank you!

Sorry! No problem. Thanks
DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:36:12 PM

Could someone make a Sig Campaign?, The Sig, I'll host the campaign
joshafest

Activity: 374

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:43:09 PM

hey ...seem a good coin but will see in future

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
quantumgravity

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 04:45:59 PM

9 ) How to be a smartass and get SnapChats before it's destruction? - 28 Fantom

Take a screenshot before the timer runs out. Oldest trick in the book. Grin

joshafest

Activity: 374

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:51:09 PM

yes..lol

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:39:42 PM

9 ) How to be a smartass and get SnapChats before it's destruction? - 28 Fantom

Take a screenshot before the timer runs out. Oldest trick in the book. Grin

As much as I am smiling, coinz for you!
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:53:00 PM

yup egg first some chicken like bird laid an egg and a chicken emerged chickens come from eggs we know that

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:01:44 PM

This is the first proper answer I have heard, so people so yes others no without reason, you deserve the coinz, because of your good servitude for this great question, I award 17 Fantom More

how do i claim the free distro bro

DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:31:40 PM

PM
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:53:16 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 12:04:14 AM by Altynbekova

PM sent If you want some extra promotion.

Start a signature campaign. It gives you a head start.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:55:31 PM

3 ) How did Scrypt claim to be ASIC Resistant and was there any fact to it - 18 Fantom

At first sCrypt was created to be GPU resistant, which it really wasn't. This was the reason for Litecoin. People wanted to CPU mine but could not compete with GPU rigs. Naturally after sCrypt was ported to GPU's the next claim was ASIC resistance since Bitcoin Asics just came out. Once there was enough demand for sCrypt asics people started making them. So was there any fact? Well, I suppose you could say it was GPU resistant for a period of time and ASIC resistant for a period of time. The same can be said about any coin out there. Once its value reaches a certain point, its worth making asics for it. But no PoW is really ASIC resistant.

MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:07:45 PM

PM
done

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: