Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS  (Read 18847 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:05:02 PM

Even though it lost some trust over years, technology behind btc was always favored so it helped bitcoin live more.
I do think one day bitcoin will be super huge and I will wait till that day.

No matter what happens, bitcoins will remain always alive. Infact its the only currecy that will be alive afet even century and century.
The main reason for this is that Bitcoin is the First And best avaible Digitial Currency.

Yup and I think it is the first, well and there are great neccesities with bitcoin and a lot of I personally known person earn mostly with bitcoin, and I have learn it towards a friend well I truly with that bitcoin will always continue in making other people lives change for the better.

Yeah that's of you. More users here came to bitcoin just through their neighbours surrounding them. It has given life to several users around the forum. For this reason it is much famous and the next is its backing technology and price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:17:12 PM

People need to understand that price of bitcoin is not regulated, we don't have central bank which will lower interest rates or manipulate markets to fix price of bitcoin.
Pumps and dumps are expected to happen. Believing that our current price, or price of BTC in the future will fixed forever is rather naive.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:21:25 PM

People need to understand that price of bitcoin is not regulated, we don't have central bank which will lower interest rates or manipulate markets to fix price of bitcoin.
Pumps and dumps are expected to happen. Believing that our current price, or price of BTC in the future will fixed forever is rather naive.

You are absolutely right, the price of bitcoin is not regulated. It is always have a fluctuations sometimes the price in the high level, sometimes in the low level. But i believe that it can't hamper bitcoin more famous.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:29:27 PM

You are absolutely right, the price of bitcoin is not regulated. It is always have a fluctuations sometimes the price in the high level, sometimes in the low level. But i believe that it can't hamper bitcoin more famous.
every currency have prices movement and i guess that's usual things for every currency including bitcoin as digital currency and even the current prices not the highest but it looks stable i thought and since 2009 till this year bitcoin has never stop being famous
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:34:22 PM

I think Bitcoin is becoming more popular because of its concept. Lack of action and unnecessary intermediaries. As well as the flexibility to use it.
Bitcoin is arguably the future of the currency.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:45:58 PM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
yes i'm agree with that,bitcoin still famous sincein three years ago really booming and make people lost their minds,now bitcoin still have good name and places in people who interest into investement and currency.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:38:38 PM

Even though it lost some trust over years, technology behind btc was always favored so it helped bitcoin live more.

No matter what happens, bitcoins will remain always alive. Infact its the only currecy that will be alive afet even century and century.
The main reason for this is that Bitcoin is the First And best avaible Digitial Currency.
indeed bitcoins still remain alive, but the popularity have a chance to be decreased if there's does exist an altcoin that have features far better than bitcoin,just see the blocksize limit, need 1 year to solve it, and i've seen some altcoin have growth fastly and it'll have a potential to take over bitcoin's place
You see indeed that Bitcoin is still famous and it is also even more used now and that is good for the currency itself you see also that it is becoming more popular and that nice.
The only thing with Bitcoin is that the value must rise, than it would be perfect.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:54:26 PM

Yes bitcoin is still famous especially because of the halving in this year. which have attracted a large number of community from all over the world. With that the adoption rate has increased to a much larger scale.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 08:59:51 PM

I agree that it is still famous. However, I do not think it is as famous as ever, nor that its fame has grown much lately. Let's see if the halving attract new adopters, which is likely to do (more attention in the media etc.).

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:19:54 PM

indeed bitcoins still remain alive, but the popularity have a chance to be decreased if there's does exist an altcoin that have features far better than bitcoin,just see the blocksize limit, need 1 year to solve it, and i've seen some altcoin have growth fastly and it'll have a potential to take over bitcoin's place
No other altcoin can even come close to bitcoin.Block size limit notwithstanding,bitcoin has largest user base than any other crypto and that makes bitcoin further popular among new crypto users

BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:23:00 PM

I like the idea that Bitcoin is famous.  It certainly is and some of its ups and downs have made it notorious.  These kinds of things, whether good or bad, create interest.  yes, bitcoin is and always will be famous..even if worth nothing.

I love Bitcoin
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:57:07 AM

I like the idea that Bitcoin is famous.  It certainly is and some of its ups and downs have made it notorious.  These kinds of things, whether good or bad, create interest.  yes, bitcoin is and always will be famous..even if worth nothing.
Nope, if it is nothing it won't matters worth, bitcoin is always a wealthier technology so it is famous. At this moment it is famous because halving is coming this year with huge profits.

NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 02:29:38 AM

But I'm still hoping that the old exchange rate for bitcoin will come back.  Embarrassed
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:58:26 AM

Bitcoin wasn't exactly very popular when I had heard about it. I would never say Bitcoin is famous at all.

Among cryptocurrencies Bitcoin was, and still is #1 choice.
But if you compare Bitcoin to other payments methods, your right Bitcoin is not so popular choice right now. I believe the Bitcoin biggest advantage is it cant be stollen unless you get the private keys, so Bitcoin has much brighter future than centralized payments methods in my opinion.

I would also say that bitcoin isn't so famous. There is a lot of people out there that never heard for something like bitcoin or blockchain. Believe me I talk with them all the time and they look surprised when they hear what am I talking. I hear many different comments.

Yes bitcoin will always be more popular then any other alt coin. There is many coins now, but I dont think that any coin can come even close to btc.
I hope that we will one part of that bright future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:37:04 AM

Bitcoin is still famous, because there is no cryptocurrency better that Bitcoin, or atleast has same advantage like bitcoin has.
And Bitcoin has bright future ahead. In future, Bitcoin can become global currency.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:47:05 AM

Bitcoin wasn't exactly very popular when I had heard about it. I would never say Bitcoin is famous at all.

Among cryptocurrencies Bitcoin was, and still is #1 choice.
But if you compare Bitcoin to other payments methods, your right Bitcoin is not so popular choice right now. I believe the Bitcoin biggest advantage is it cant be stollen unless you get the private keys, so Bitcoin has much brighter future than centralized payments methods in my opinion.

I would also say that bitcoin isn't so famous. There is a lot of people out there that never heard for something like bitcoin or blockchain. Believe me I talk with them all the time and they look surprised when they hear what am I talking. I hear many different comments.

Yes bitcoin will always be more popular then any other alt coin. There is many coins now, but I dont think that any coin can come even close to btc.
I hope that we will one part of that bright future.
I think a lot of people have heard about Bitcoin, but they don't remember it for one reason or another. It was big news back in 2013, at least in Canada, and I know some people were talking about it, but they don't anymore and most don't remember it, even if I ask.

Bitcoin will always be the #1 crypto, there is no doubt about that.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 03:49:53 AM

The first ever cryptocurrency.. WAS,STILL AND FOREVER be famous.

@OP yea we know bitcoin is still famous .. because its the first crypto currency , easy to use ... less trx fees which make bitcoin famous.
I think you need to do a little homework because I quite sure that bitcoin was not the first cryptocurrency.

Have a look at Hashcash and digicash.
There was probably more I cant think of right now.

DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:24:14 AM

Bitcoin will have a great future later, and there are now a lot of people that is negative about the value of Bitcoin so there are also many people that is stopping using Bitcoin.
But they must have some patience because I believe that Bitcoin will rise up later in the future and that would be nice.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:44:53 AM

Bitcoin is still famous yeah and it is going to continue to grown even more. With now the price finally changing again people are now getting interested again in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is heading to good way.   
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:39:36 PM

Bitcoin is still famous and is going to be more famous in the future. With their partner ship with these different companies and industries so you can use Bitcoins at there sites is going to be a good thing for Bitcoin. It will pay off in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: