Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS  (Read 18847 times)
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:56:51 AM

I agree, bitcoin is still famous and bitcoin is like mother of cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:01:21 AM

Bitcoin will always keep famous whether it goes down its price value,it is a nature in crypto currency that currency goes pump and dump and suddenly rise triple or double to its original price value than before,nowadays Bitcoin is popular than before so many people or investor embracing digital currency.
trk

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:18:39 AM

Still and will always be and even getting more famous as more and more people getting into crypto Grin
Every coin traded is paired to bitcoin, which means all crypto user must have bitcoin balance in their account for trading purposes
And this year bitcoin booms, many fresh money coming into the market, as the result we could see bitcoin prices jumps from <$1000 at january to an all time high of almost $20k at this end of the year

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:30:40 AM

You are absolutely right. Bitcoin is still famous and will remain this way.
We can see at the price of bitcoin, I think no altcoin can take over bitcoin place as the favorite cryptocurrency. If bitcoin price up the price of altcoin is down, its mean that bitcoin has big effect to altcoin.
I think bitcoin price changes that continue to skyrocket now prove that bitcoin is not only still famous but more getting famous, we will see the bigger marketcap and the higher the price, it happens because many people around the world start to recognize bitcoin and start adopt bitcoin, then bitcoin is getting famous,,
sheryllanka

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:04:53 AM
Merited by dakilangisajaja (1)

Bitcoin is known to the world for its continued support and the number of users it uses because bitcoin is a key factor and here comes all cryptocurrency like a dad called bitcoin.bitcoin the main currency that any the token can replace it, without bitcoin your token is ineffective if you do not have such a bitcoin so important and famous across the country

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Noesly

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:17:17 AM

Bitcoin is still famous is it a good word, to see that because so far and so far will be a good crypto....., and I hope soon it will continue as a legacy of that.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:34:40 AM

Bitcoin is now so famous.it's more famous in future.day by day it's user increasing.it's the first cryptocurrency.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:01:17 AM

It's true that Bitcoin is getting famous day by day along with a good price value. Since Bitcoin is a profitable currency, people have got a lot of profit from this system. that's why it's becoming a popular and famous platform.

I believe though its supplies are limited and the demand is increasing so that the price is also increasing day by day. that is the only reason for getting famous nowadays. I also predict that Bitcoin will dominate in the money market in future.
Dine19

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:13:29 AM

Yes is still famous ,,bitcoin is the best currency because bitcoin have a higher value that other currency it gives a lot of benefits and advantage in our life.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:35:05 AM

Off course  Bitcoin is still famous and will gain more fame. Bitcoin is the fastest growing asset in the world. Everyone wants to invest in it.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:41:10 AM

No matter how much value it loss, it keeps on getting back with even a greater value than its peak that is why it is still famous because it always comes back. Also because everyone can gain profit from it that is ehy it is famous.

CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:51:46 AM

It's true that Bitcoin is getting famous day by day along with a good price value. Since Bitcoin is a profitable currency, people have got a lot of profit from this system. that's why it's becoming a popular and famous platform.

I believe though its supplies are limited and the demand is increasing so that the price is also increasing day by day. that is the only reason for getting famous nowadays. I also predict that Bitcoin will dominate in the money market in future.
agree , everyday a major market have a good trading volume of bitcoin.
from now , till future bitcoin will always have a good value and adopted by people and got a popularity.
the OP writing this topic at October , maybe if he see bitcoin price like now , i think this guy will shocked and surprised by bitcoin price.
bitcoin will always rise till future , i believe bitcoin will have a lot good supporter.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:01:12 AM

Bitcoin is the first blockhain technology created for the public, so it is known by almost all walks of life across the country in the world. If you see the development is good enough the possibility of Bitcoin will be more popular again in the future, and it is evident from more and more new users in this forum.
claydeey

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:29:39 AM

Bitcoin is still famous mainly because it is pioneering in cryptocurrency especially now that the price of a BTC is still surging. It's good to be with BTC.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:57:17 AM

bitcoin had earned its famous during the past years because it was the first cypto currency ever been made and it had a huge publicity around the web a lot of faucets a lot a website and ads uses bitcoin and exchange decides to use as a mean currency that base all other currency prices on it so it has to be famous and will still be famous for a significant amount of time... 
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:06:30 AM

Yes bitcoin is still famous when it comes to popularity bitcoin is well known among the other cryptocurrencies and the good thing is everyone can get benefit on bitcoin everyone has a chance to earn on it that it is why people are interested to invest in bitcoin.
hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:12:35 AM

Ofcourse there is a steep fall that has been noticed by every bitcoiner but it is the king and will be the king forever. I wish I were there when the price was on hike and its avlue was almost 0.0001 USD.
The king will be king forever. So far, our king conquered a very TINY portion of the "land" but the future will be full of conquests and victories!

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:22:23 AM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC

bitcoin will always be famous for this because bitcoin is a digital currency that can be accepted for retailers and any traders that bitcoin type of sale is very able to become a legitimate international payment instrument.
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:26:40 AM

yes it is .bitcoin is still famous for all people. bitcoin is getting popular day by day and there is  no doubt that it will become the world most favourite crypto currency.so there is no chance to loss it famous .
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:42:58 AM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC

Yes bitcoin is still famous not still famous but it is more famous for now because there are so many people who want to have a single account on it. This are so popular now and there are so many famous person that are involved also here. There are so many famous person or rich people that are investing on it because they all know that by working on bitcoin they can be richer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: