Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS  (Read 18847 times)
Junard619

Activity: 88
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:43:00 AM

We can say that bitcoin is now very well known by so many people who know it. And it's famous. Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins are not printed, like dollars or euros - they're produced by people by using some complex algorithm which is called Bitcoin Mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:01:23 AM

yes it is .bitcoin is still famous for all people. bitcoin is getting popular day by day and there is  no doubt that it will become the world most favourite crypto currency.so there is no chance to loss it famous .

I agree with your point, bitcoin is still famous because it is still on the top among the other coin which nowadays continue keeping on rising its value. So meaning to say there's a lot of investors getting interested on it and much more people will get involved on this because the more investors invest in bitcoin the more value getting high. So many people get wondering why this happening and try to search it until they found out what it is for. Then they will convince by their own to invest on it because they already what will be the benefits of it if ever they are going to invest on bitcoin.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:01:55 AM

After a long time bitcoin is now thousand time more famous because new investor sare buying to bitcoin  at any price and demand is also increaseing daily for the purpose of investment. Popularity of bitcoin is  major role of accepting the bitcoin. Bitcoin will earn more popularito in coming and will reach at $100000 with in a two years.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:02:10 AM

I don' like this word "still"

BTC  is only at the stage of growth

We'll see what happens
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:00:00 PM

After a long time bitcoin is now thousand time more famous because new investor sare buying to bitcoin  at any price and demand is also increaseing daily for the purpose of investment. Popularity of bitcoin is  major role of accepting the bitcoin. Bitcoin will earn more popularito in coming and will reach at $100000 with in a two years.
That's a bold statement though if nothing major goes wrong, that is a possibility. Its scary also if it reaches that amount since all eyes will be on btc and regulations here and there may be applied. Security also would have to be looked into since people who have nothing good to do will target holders

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:22:31 PM

Definitely still famous and in future BTC famous ratio more increasing from now.If BTC rapidly increasing that's why price go to the rocket high.Now current price near around 20,000$
In 2018 Bitcoin will be more famous than dollar or euro. It will reach the price of 40000USD and will become the best instrument for providing savings of ordinary people. We’ll see how BTC will evolve to the highest level.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:54:42 PM

Bitcoin will always be famous on the crypto world because not only it's value but because it is the first and the number 1 crypto in the world. No other else stand a chance to beat bitcoin, well thats all i can think of now. Who knows in the far far future.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is still famous and day by day its going more famous because bitcoin achievements are such a great for bitcoin and as well as for its users and bitcoin is almost in many part of the world next year bitcoin will be in some more countries which will make bitcoin more strong and popular so bitcoin is the such a currency which is not only famous and strong but its price is also very high than any other currency.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:10:12 AM

Bitcoin is still famous mainly because it is pioneering in cryptocurrency especially now that the price of a BTC is still surging. It's good to be with BTC.
You are right if you will hold bitcoin and will be along with bitcoin you will see how fast it will grow and will give a lot of benefit. It is not only because it is online source of earning but because it is good for all people and if you are willing to have high profit just be with bitcoin and get huge profit instead of bitcoin online shopping. It is because it is helping a lot of people finance and money earnings.
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:45:27 AM

I think famous is not the right word for bitcoin because fame can be lost in some time so I think bitcoin is now very important.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:47:17 AM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC

cRYptocurrency as a whole is being dragged by bitcoin into the reality as it continually breaks records and is ascendant to be famous far above its contemporaries that are invested in other cryptocurrencies. BItcoin has really surpassed a lot and poised to take more
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:17:06 AM

The financial mogul Michael Novogratz, a former Fortress Investment Group executive believes the price
of bitcoin is headed for the $8,000 range in the short term.
Bitcoin markets have seen a bearish decline, and the dip
seems to be depressing some of the most prominent proponents.
Bitcoin could be at $40,000 at the end of 2018 — It easily could.

Bachelorrd

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

Actually bitcoin is more famous than before. Just look how it had grown this year. Next year, it is still expected to rise in the market. Day by day many investors comes in.

Fighting against Inequality!
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:36:46 AM

We can say that bitcoin is now very well known by so many people who know it. And it's famous. Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins are not printed, like dollars or euros - they're produced by people by using some complex algorithm which is called Bitcoin Mining.

One of the factors that Bitcoin is being famous because of social media. Social media has been accessed by many people. Social media unite Bitcoin users and owners in order for them to share their knowledge to them. Being popular of Bitcoin is a good impact for those who invest and hold a lot of bitcoin, because if Bitcoin is getting popular, the demand is increases and if the demand increases, Price will getting increase. Bitcoin users always wanted to earn a lot of Bitcoins so they joining signature and bounty campaigns that ables them to share what Bitcoin is.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:42:52 AM

Yes bitcoin is still very very famous specialy now that bitcoin price was reach to 20,000$ There’s a lot more people discover bitcoin because he is become famous around the world.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀