Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:15:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Halving - Good or Bad for Bitcoin?  (Read 83050 times)
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:04:27 AM

I don't know is it good or not when halving is coming. But what i think it will be good for bitcoin. Many people predict the price of bitcoin will increase when halving is coming. and i hope so.
everybody hope the best for bitcoin,but i'm not sure all people here want bitcoin price raise up after halving,because some people want the price down so they can buy so many bitcoin,honestly i dont want it happen,i just think bitcoin halving good for bitcoin,its can be make bitcoin price better than now.
No mate every bitcoin users wish to have halving, till that everyone collects coins, and sell at the time of halving, no one desires the price to go down because people are already aware of halving.

The halving a good for bitcoin since it will reduce the supply of bitcoin and when there is a reduction in supply that would mean that the price value of bitcoin will go up and that is what user are waiting for.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sentralcore

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:28:08 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 06:32:38 AM by sentralcore

I don't know is it good or not when halving is coming. But what i think it will be good for bitcoin. Many people predict the price of bitcoin will increase when halving is coming. and i hope so.
everybody hope the best for bitcoin,but i'm not sure all people here want bitcoin price raise up after halving,because some people want the price down so they can buy so many bitcoin,honestly i dont want it happen,i just think bitcoin halving good for bitcoin,its can be make bitcoin price better than now.
No mate every bitcoin users wish to have halving, till that everyone collects coins, and sell at the time of halving, no one desires the price to go down because people are already aware of halving.

The halving a good for bitcoin since it will reduce the supply of bitcoin and when there is a reduction in supply that would mean that the price value of bitcoin will go up and that is what user are waiting for.

Agreed Smiley, my opinion, as the supply rate is reduced, reduced bitcoin in circulation reduced bitcoin in block reward making it more rare and valuable therefore raising the price, afterall, bitcoin has a limit of 21M coins, its like gold, theres only so much of them in the world.

From what i see in cryptocurrency, bitcoin is gold, and other crypto like ethereum are like usd, yen, gbp, which will be based against bitcoin, maybe. Cheesy

draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:56:45 AM

Agreed Smiley, my opinion, as the supply rate is reduced, reduced bitcoin in circulation making it more rare and valuable therefore raising the price, afterall, bitcoin has a limit of 21M coins, its like gold, theres only so much of them in the world.

From what i see in cryptocurrency, bitcoin is gold, and other crypto like ethereum are like usd, yen, gbp, which will be based against bitcoin, maybe. Cheesy

that is wrong friend my thinking is when the halving  in bitcoin price that is bad for bitcoin maybe when halving price in bitcoin that time many people leave a bitcoin buy and selling and many customer wrong think about bitcoin all is afraid and my think is bad for bitcoin in future

sentralcore

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:25:33 AM

Agreed Smiley, my opinion, as the supply rate is reduced, reduced bitcoin in circulation making it more rare and valuable therefore raising the price, ...

The halving will not reduce the supply. The supply is greater now than before the last halving, and it will be greater after the next halving than it is now. Bitcoins are not consumed. The supply and the number in circulation increase with every block.

oo not the supply, but the rate of the supply i mean ie halving 25 to 12.5 hehe

EDIT: with the reduction in the reward, i assume it'll make bitcoin more rare and valuable, what i mention in about 'reduced bitcoin in circulation' is i think wrongly phrased, sorry for that, its actually 'reduced bitcoin in block rewards'

<3
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:12:40 AM

Agreed Smiley, my opinion, as the supply rate is reduced, reduced bitcoin in circulation making it more rare and valuable therefore raising the price, ...

The halving will not reduce the supply. The supply is greater now than before the last halving, and it will be greater after the next halving than it is now. Bitcoins are not consumed. The supply and the number in circulation increase with every block.

oo not the supply, but the rate of the supply i mean ie halving 25 to 12.5 hehe

EDIT: with the reduction in the reward, i assume it'll make bitcoin more rare and valuable, what i mention in about 'reduced bitcoin in circulation' is i think wrongly phrased, sorry for that, its actually 'reduced bitcoin in block rewards'

sidrab14

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:01:05 PM

holder of some bitcoins will be happy when speculation starts up and the price per bitcoin rises, but there will come to a point where the people will start selling because they will start to realize that they shouldn't be pouring money into something that..
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:13:59 AM

Halving has both his good and bad sides. For people who want to buy coins halving comes in super handy. This way they can get the coins cheaper. For people who want to sell this is not that good news.

I think it's the reverse..You can sell at high price which I think everyone wants but buying would not be cheap...As everyone is at the same direction, everyone is keeping..
Yes, but buying at the right time is the Key. If you are planing to get profit from Halving, just buy it at the current prices of around 420$. If you delay your descion, you will not be able to get more profit. Halving will be good for everyone.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 07:22:17 AM

If there was/is no halving then the bitcoin price normally would not be increased to much comparing with the halving which 'forces' the price to be increased to cover the mining.

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:44:11 AM

If there was/is no halving then the bitcoin price normally would not be increased to much comparing with the halving which 'forces' the price to be increased to cover the mining.

Yeah without the halving i dont think the price of bitcoin would reach $10 and it will be useless to use bitcoin,the halving id good for bitcoin and halving gives more price to bitcoin.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:46:14 AM

i think its good. it benefited a lot of people and i think humans are the ones giving bad images.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:55:47 AM

There are a lot of people that is saying that Bitcoin will be bad after the halving be the most people with already Bitcoin are hoping that the value will be huge in the future.
If that will now happen than there will be a lot of people that will get mad and I also think that they will stop using Bitcoin.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:27:08 AM

Yeah without the halving i dont think the price of bitcoin would reach $10 and it will be useless to use bitcoin,the halving id good for bitcoin and halving gives more price to bitcoin.

this is only true at the beginning where the pressure sell from the miners is high, but when you go to the low reward, it's already pointless to talk about the effect of the halving on the market

halving will wreck zero effect on the market when the block reward will be at 1-3 or lower
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:03:50 AM

There are a lot of people that is saying that Bitcoin will be bad after the halving be the most people with already Bitcoin are hoping that the value will be huge in the future.
If that will now happen than there will be a lot of people that will get mad and I also think that they will stop using Bitcoin.

the only thing that will really change are the block rewards going down from 25btc to 12.5btc and maybe even the price going higher, and that's it. people shouldn't get mad about anything bitcoin related. these people if they get mad, and maybe will stop using bitcoin, then let them go. these people aren't good for anything. nothing will be lost when these people leave.
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:08:25 AM

The halving is good for bitcoin because this will dictate the price of bitcoin and wont have any bad effects in bitcoin.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:30:18 PM

the only thing that will really change are the block rewards going down from 25btc to 12.5btc and maybe even the price going higher, and that's it. people shouldn't get mad about anything bitcoin related. these people if they get mad, and maybe will stop using bitcoin, then let them go. these people aren't good for anything. nothing will be lost when these people leave.

Yes very true halving is very bad for miners because the difficulty is mor harder and block rewards will be lessen and they will get mad by that or some dump their miners. And it is good for those who is hoarding btc and wait for halving because they are the one who can get more profitnwith halving  event

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

adomers

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:11:18 PM

The halving is good for bitcoin because this will dictate the price of bitcoin and wont have any bad effects in bitcoin.

halving is good for the people who have invested their money in recent past as after halving the price would be much higher, so that they can make some money out of it..
sured44

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:23:13 PM

halving is good for the people who have invested their money in recent past as after halving the price would be much higher, so that they can make some money out of it..

Its a very good thing the price will rise to a higher amount. The future of the bitcoin is also good,.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:31:16 PM

The halving will nobody will know what is going to happen with the value and that is the problem you have to take some risks if you want to earn some good money with Bitcoin.
The bad thing is that you never know what will happen and many people are saying it will be a bad value after the halving.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:37:05 PM

That is right. If the demand is the same, and the supply reduces, the price will rise. But adoption is most important.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 03:38:29 PM

I believe in 6 month or so we will be behind all the halving speculation...
As said many times and the facts are confirming it,we will not see a big pump.
Many people now know that the halving efect is already in the BTC price.
Yes so many people that if the price goes up...many people will sell and push the price downer.
we are in an very different situation we have known 4 years ago.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: