Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Halving - Good or Bad for Bitcoin?  (Read 83050 times)
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:24:10 PM

It is hard to predict what will happen with the value of the Bitcoin and that is because you also can see now that price was stable for a long time and that is really bad because we all want to rise it.
And maybe the halving will be nice because you also can see that the value is rising slowly now and that is perfect for the most people with already Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:34:02 PM

It is hard to predict what will happen with the value of the Bitcoin and that is because you also can see now that price was stable for a long time and that is really bad because we all want to rise it.
And maybe the halving will be nice because you also can see that the value is rising slowly now and that is perfect for the most people with already Bitcoin.

yes the prices are difficult to predict, if you do not see increases in some days were so high in a short time, and we have been through a stable price that was so long ago. the current price is still rising, despite being very slow.
MyFoodIsInformation

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:43:57 PM

Nobody will know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is because Bitcoin is a currency so you never know what will happen with the value in the halving. But the most people are hoping that the value will rise soon so they can earn a lot of money with it.

Value has started to rise now, so we can hope it will continue till we reach to the halving stage, and I don't see any negative points related to halving now, it will be surely good for all of us.
How about the miners?  They are the main parties that have a direct impact of this halving, aren't they?
Big Miners have got their investments a long time ago, this wont change anything for them except for the New Miners, and no one will think to mine in halving time!
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:57:22 PM

I think the halving is very good for the holders that have a bitcoin in their wallet because they can make a lot of money with the halving that is coming, but for the miners it will be bad because they will not get a lot more bitcoins after it and they will not gain bitcoins easy anymore so that is pretty bad for them.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:59:11 PM

I think the halving is good for bitcoin. As you can see now, the price of bitcoin is so high and i think it's because halving. So yeah, halving is good for bitcoin from my perspective.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:03:45 PM

I think the halving is good for bitcoin. As you can see now, the price of bitcoin is so high and i think it's because halving. So yeah, halving is good for bitcoin from my perspective.

As of now everything is going smoothly and we hope it continues till the halving and even after the halving, as no one wants to see the major drop in price of bitcoin.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:10:08 PM

I don't really know, but halving is bring chance to everyone make more money on bitcoin, cause price is growing up everytime and after selling we will get extra money.

Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:19:15 PM

As of now everything is going smoothly and we hope it continues till the halving and even after the halving, as no one wants to see the major drop in price of bitcoin.
We cant assure that though, since many people here think of selling after halving event so it will surely make bitcoin value drop.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:28:52 PM

We cant assure that though, since many people here think of selling after halving event so it will surely make bitcoin value drop.

there will be a drop after the block halving for two reasons. 1 - people cash out coins that they bought somewhere around the $400 price level and lower. 2 - people will start selling because they are disappointed as the block halving didn't turn out to be what they expected from it.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:40:30 PM

there will be a drop after the block halving for two reasons. 1 - people cash out coins that they bought somewhere around the $400 price level and lower. 2 - people will start selling because they are disappointed as the block halving didn't turn out to be what they expected from it.

Followed by a sharp rise, we all know what happens when supply is cut in half right.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:59:25 PM

Followed by a sharp rise, we all know what happens when supply is cut in half right.

OR maybe not, it will just make the quantity value of bitcoin higher not the other way around. I think miner is somehow prepared already with this.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:31:19 AM

OR maybe not, it will just make the quantity value of bitcoin higher not the other way around. I think miner is somehow prepared already with this.

That's for sure miner of course know the effect of the halving for them even speculations says that it will have a bad effect for them, but
they will make another alternative for it to have another way of earning by mining.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:47:33 AM

That's for sure miner of course know the effect of the halving for them even speculations says that it will have a bad effect for them, but
they will make another alternative for it to have another way of earning by mining.

Effect of halving for bitcoin is good if we look for the past halving event it says halving is really good for bitcoin history and it say that bitcoin price really pump up high for this event and looking good for this past history, although there are others are doubting about this event and afraid to lose money,  and see the bitcoins price now it keeps pumping and price is now high and we can see more rise for this since halving is far to be happen for now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:59:46 AM

That is hard to make the prediction but the most are hoping that the value will rise for a long time so they can earn some more money later but of course we cant control it also.
The only thing that people can do with Bitcoin is that they just have to wait a longer time and wait for the right moment to sell it.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:06:17 AM

During the past halving, people have no options still to put their money into unlike today. Also, back then bitcoin still works perfectly ok without problems in blockchain size and delay in transaction.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:07:07 AM

That is hard to make the prediction but the most are hoping that the value will rise for a long time so they can earn some more money later but of course we cant control it also.
The only thing that people can do with Bitcoin is that they just have to wait a longer time and wait for the right moment to sell it.
Being an average Joe, I find the halving of bitcoin network's block reward will definitely boost up with bitcoin prices. So, it would be good for the bitcoin holders. When bitcoin rise in value, at the same time I could not find anyone who are getting any harm from halving.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:17:21 AM

The halving is very good for the holders that have a bitcoin in their wallet
because they can make a lot of money with the halving that is coming,
but for the miners it will be bad because they will not get a lot more bitcoins after it and they will not gain bitcoins easy anymore so that is pretty bad for them.
For the most people the bitcoin halving will be a very good thing because they can make a lot of profit because of it.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:44:09 AM

halving can be good for the future of the bitcoin but it can also be bad for the coin if he dont rise allot after it happens. What i know is that it gives some people the opportunity to invest in the coin without paying much for it and if he rise again they will also get a nice profit out of it would that be great.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:51:25 AM

Come on ,you can see the effect of halving this past days and it will continue until the end of year.
Bitcoin will continue rising  everyday,and when halving started, it will fly to the moon.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 09:24:30 AM

Come on ,you can see the effect of halving this past days and it will continue until the end of year.
Bitcoin will continue rising  everyday,and when halving started, it will fly to the moon.

Why should people wait untill end of year?
This "fly up" can end suddently even before halving...end "fly down" in the hell...(lol)

Do not forget that the moon is sometimes over us...and sometimes under us...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: