Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Halving - Good or Bad for Bitcoin?  (Read 83050 times)
beduku22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:38:10 PM

im start think , it wil sucks after halving..   Now i recomend qiick  short on miners hw . and buy coins . but as i say im not sure .. becouse without small miners with fresh bitcoins will starting stagnations. we dont have 16nm hw miners for time after halving(!). antminer s7 is now sucks , last two mont . after 11,07 is it piece of sss.

So what! According to that Price will get increase for sure. After halving due to supply and demand BTC price will get increase double the value from the present value.
We can see many hidden adoption with bitcoins out by after halving.

Am I strongly believe it is an excellent thing for bitcoin and all the community since most probably the price will rise then and more people will get interested in bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:31:08 PM

The halving will be bad, it can possibly put pressure on the BTC price.
Maybe well below the 200 dollar mark due to mining farms bankruptcy, think about BTCS, falling stocks, Bitonic will not receive fresh new bitcoins from smaller miners...And we need company's like that.
Anyway the Halving will suck. Sorry guys.
No, halving will not have bad effect on its price, but with that the price will increased up, if the supply will lowered down and the demand is increased that how do you say that the price will decrease,? It will increase.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:59:08 PM

The halving is basically a learning event, it is fairly risky to invest it in this time around.

Great reward comes with great risk so if you are trying to say to keep it safe and watch it around to see what really happens then either you could be missing the train for higher profit or that you will miss the risk, whichever comes will be the risk to take as no one can really foretell the future that isnt clear
I agree with you, if we look, we will find that only those people and nations are survived and flourished , who have took risk in any field they require. We have to take risk this time and I sure we will benefit from this halving.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:45:24 PM

im start think , it wil sucks after halving..   Now i recomend qiick  short on miners hw . and buy coins . but as i say im not sure .. becouse without small miners with fresh bitcoins will starting stagnations. we dont have 16nm hw miners for time after halving(!). antminer s7 is now sucks , last two mont . after 11,07 is it piece of sss.

So what! According to that Price will get increase for sure. After halving due to supply and demand BTC price will get increase double the value from the present value.

Am I strongly believe it is an excellent thing for bitcoin and all the community since most probably the price will rise then and more people will get interested in bitcoins.
That is hard to know from before but the most people are telling me that Bitcoin will not rise in the halving and that can be quite bad for the most people who already have Bitcoin.
Because then they have to wait a longer time and that would be not good because not everyone has the patience for it.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:17:49 PM

That is hard to know from before but the most people are telling me that Bitcoin will not rise in the halving and that can be quite bad for the most people who already have Bitcoin.
Because then they have to wait a longer time and that would be not good because not everyone has the patience for it.

This is not true, the most people here on the forum are saying the opposite and that is that the bitcoin will be very good this year and that its gonna rise for sure without any doubts, I really think these people are right and that the halving will be very good.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:17:22 AM

This is not true, the most people here on the forum are saying the opposite and that is that the bitcoin will be very good this year and that its gonna rise for sure without any doubts, I really think these people are right and that the halving will be very good.

Surely based upon most of the most speculations we can experience a big rise of price at the time of halving. No matter what the price will be, but every user will be benefitted on halving.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:11:25 AM

I think its good to bitcoin and good to us,
Many people here cant wait the halvining happen, i think the price can up to 1000$
It is good to us and bitcoin because if the price of bitcoin is high many investors want to invest here and the world wants to know what is btcoin,
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:38:40 AM

Many people here cant wait the halvining happen, i think the price can up to 1000$
It is good to us and bitcoin because if the price of bitcoin is high many investors want to invest here and the world wants to know what is btcoin,

Yup, Without halving, there is no way for Bitcoin to have a limited supply and would be like fiat. Profitability-wise, with majority of the hash power controlled by people with cheap electricity or equipments, it would be easy for them to stay profitable with the halving. Without halving, the more supply there is, the more worthless Bitcoin will be and hence no one would benefit.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:06:15 PM

Yeah halving good for bitcoin means it is good for its users, most of the users are waiting for halving, it will happen once in 4 years and brings a great profit to its users, me too waiting and hoping for an excellent price rise.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:53:44 PM

Yeah halving good for bitcoin means it is good for its users, most of the users are waiting for halving, it will happen once in 4 years and brings a great profit to its users, me too waiting and hoping for an excellent price rise.

The speculation is the key part that will drive the price up. But once the block halving has resulted in the price to rise significantly there must be enough buy support to keep the price there. Otherwise it will come down again.
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:08:23 PM

I mean its one thing to see prices to go up.

But its another thing to see because its up, the people getting in or new to bitcoin would feel uncomfortable at paying at those prices. Unless they have a investor type mentality of thinking then I dont see any normal person on the outside being happy.

CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:09:51 PM

Halving will be definitely good for future of bitcoins as it is a milestone in the journey of bitcoins towards mass adaption...
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:38:20 PM

Halving will be definitely good for future of bitcoins as it is a milestone in the journey of bitcoins towards mass adaption...
The block halving has nothing to do with mass adoption.

The block halving will make sure there is no over supply that deflates the value of each coin like is happening with fiat right now.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:40:42 PM

i believe it is a good thing for bitcoin and its whole community as most probably the price will rise then and more people will get interested in bitcoins

Right now its predicted that the price of bitcoin will be higher at the time of halving, but i feel halving will be good only if price goes higher or else its a normal routine for the users of bitcoin to keep on waiting for price rise.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:48:48 PM

The bitcoin halving is going to be good for sure, I really have no doubts about that to be honest.
For us the investors it will be very good for the miners it will less more good because of the block size.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:04:18 AM

The bitcoin halving is going to be good for sure, I really have no doubts about that to be honest.
For us the investors it will be very good for the miners it will less more good because of the block size.

it is not good for everybody, it is bad for miners who are relying on the block reward to pay for their expenses (electricity, maintenance, ...) so when this earning halves they will be sad, although it is still going to be profitable even at this price but the profit will be lower than before unless the price rises enough to cover the difference.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:08:14 AM

I've seen some of those of the visionaries bitcoin as well as the perpetrators of the world's leading trader. they predict that halving will make bitcoin be better. halving bitcoin will reduce supply in the market.
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:18:58 AM

As a trader, it's a big development in btc and sure is something that'll probably make the prices rise. So bring it on Smiley
The halving is an inherent feature of the Bitcoin protocol, and no one really knows what will happen after.
The theory says that as the currency reduces its emission flow, the feeling of scarcity will become more evident, and prices will tend to rise.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:07:26 AM

Everyone is hoping that the price of bitcoin will be higher at the time of halving, I am worried that it should not get backfire or everyone will loose trust in bitcoin.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:41:17 AM

As a trader, it's a big development in btc and sure is something that'll probably make the prices rise. So bring it on Smiley
The halving is an inherent feature of the Bitcoin protocol, and no one really knows what will happen after.
The theory says that as the currency reduces its emission flow, the feeling of scarcity will become more evident, and prices will tend to rise.

Yes im a trader to and halving is good development on bitcoin history because by that it tells the future of bitcoin and i think halving is very good to bitcoin as history tells because as past charts it say bitcoin price is rising by halving effect and thats very good. I think the effected of bad happend on halving is the miners because the difficulty of blocks will be higher and i think it is not profitable to mine these days so beware of cloud mining. Overall effect halving is very good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: