Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10,000 stolen guns found in South Carolina  (Read 2482 times)
galdur (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:22:15 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 02:34:31 PM by galdur

Sunday morning feel good stories

In Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, police spotted a stolen car at a gas station, the thief had seen them first so he high-tailed it out of the area. He ended up in Steve Dildine’s bedroom. Steve got his firearm and held the criminal until police arrived to haul him off to the hoosegow.

“He was right here when I put my gun on him, and then he screamed,” said Dildine. “I guess he thought I was actually going to shoot him.”

The suspect ran trying to get out of the home, but Steve didn't let him get away.

“I told him to keep his hands where I could see him,” said Dildine.

He walked up to the suspect, put an arm behind his back and walked him outside where he was arrested by Oklahoma City officers.

“You just don’t think that that’s going to happen to you. If I didn’t have a weapon, I could have been a dead guy if that guy had a weapon,” said Dildine. “You don’t know. You never know.”

In Harris County, Texas, four fellows tried to force their way into a home. That’s not a good idea in Harris County, Texas, since that’s where a lot of our feel good stories happen. It worked for a little while because the fellows held the family at gun point while they collected up their booty, but as soon as their backs were turned, the homeowner grabbed his own gun and lit them up while they made their getaway and hit one of the four. Police are currently looking for the other three.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galdur (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:25:14 PM

Halloween Shooting Spree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkM7fm2O9Gc

zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:04:55 PM

10,000 guns that's a lot of break ins. I wonder if he is one of those people who dispose of weapons for criminals. I would run the ballistics on every one of those fire arms and see if they come back to any unsolved murders.
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:18:21 AM

10,000 guns that's a lot of break ins. I wonder if he is one of those people who dispose of weapons for criminals. I would run the ballistics on every one of those fire arms and see if they come back to any unsolved murders.

Imagine how much taxpayer money that will waste/cost? Shit... damn guns. crazy usa!?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

galdur (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:09:32 PM

Monday morning feel good stories

In Helena, Arkansas, four men pretended to be trick-or-treaters, they forced their way into the home with their shotgun leading the way. The homeowner was in his easy chair when that happened, so he reached in the chair and pulled out his handgun and fired once. The four goblins un-assed the AO unharmed leaving their shotgun and a rifle behind.

In Reading, Pennsylvania, three masked and armed men went to do some late night shopping at a market. They fired one round to establish their line of credit. Unfortunately for them, two late-night employees were also armed. They made one of the thieves DRT (dead right there) and another was DOT (dead over there) at the hospital, the third is in the wind.

1990BEARS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:23:02 AM

wow what a story, i wonder how often small break ins happen, to total 10k guns!
galdur (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:11:14 PM

Tuesday morning feel good stories

In Lake Dunlap, Texas a homeowner sent an intruder to the hospital. He called the police to report a possible burglary, but in the intervening moments, before the police arrived, he shot the fellow in order to protect himself.

In Thorton, Colorado, a homeowner got in a fire fight with three burglars, killed one of them and held the others at gunpoint until the police arrived and the police just arrested everyone, including the homeowner, because…Colorado!
"We don't know who fired what shots yet, but we do know the homeowner fired upon the intruders. We are still trying to determine a motive for the robbery," Police spokesman Matt Barnes said.

Here´s a clue Sherlock, they wanted to steal the guy´s stuff.

Meanwhile, in San Antonio, Texas a woman was being robbed outside her boyfriend’s apartment. She notified her boyfriend who grabbed his firearm to lend aid to the victim. When one of the thieves turned to confront the boy friend, he shot both of them. Police report that they’re both in stable condition, which is good because they’re going to the jail when the hospital is done slicing them up.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:12:02 PM

Wednesday morning feel good stories

A man in New Braunfels, Texas shot a burglar, Phillip Owens, in his home. Police think that Owens is connected to a number of burglaries in the neighborhood which were also cases of arson, fires set to hide evidence of the robberies.

Sammy Stanfield came back to his home in the middle of the day from work in Carter County, Oklahoma and found 55-year-old Tommy Robbins coming out of his garage. Sammy tried to stop Robbins by brandishing his .22 rifle, but Robbins wouldn’t stop, even when Sammy fired a warning shot. Then he fired once again at Robbins, hitting his arm. When Robbins tried to escape in his car, Sammy disabled the vehicle with more fire. Finally, Robbins surrendered and police arrived to arrest the injured thief.

A criminal in Harris County, Texas, forced his way into a home and fatally stabbed a teenager who was in the shower. A neighbor noticed the ruckus and came to the rescue, a bit late, but he dealt some justice to the murderer who was declared DRT (dead right there).

mattinnc sends us a link to a story in Winston-Salem, North Carolina where three fellows tried to rob a jewelry store, but the owner of the store didn’t like their idea, so he pulled out his gun and shot one of them DRT (dead right there). His pals un-assed the AO.

In Gibsonia, Pennsylvania, a man was welding at his worksite when another fellow walked in the open overhead door, pulled a gun and demanded the working man’s wallet. The man with a job reached for his wallet, but came up with his legal firearm and he fired a shot, missing the criminal, but ending the robbery, as the thief un-assed the AO.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:15:45 PM

Wednesday morning feel good stories

Near Columbia, South Carolina, a homeowner heard someone banging on his back door. When he went to check, he saw someone fiddling around with his vehicle, so he went out to confront the fellow. They got into an altercation and the homeowner fetched his firearm and shot the thief who collapsed about 100 yards away, he was transported to the hospital where he was declared DOT (dead over there). Funny thing, though, in the article, the deceased goes from being a “suspect” to being a “victim” after he’s shot. Journalists, huh? (It looks like they edited the story to read “suspect” instead of “victim” – that’s why I usually screen shot that stuff)

In Ladson, South Carolina, a thirteen year old boy who was home alone heard someone breaking into his home, so he went and grabbed his mother’s gun. The thief tried to break through the back door and the boy opened fire through the door. The criminal fired back and then took off. He was DOT (dead over there) at the hospital.

In Macomb Township, Michigan two grown men in their 50s got into a fist fight over leaves blown into a yard. The 57-year-old, who began the physical portion of the disagreement, was whipping the 52-year-old’s ass until the 52-year-old’s 68-year-old girlfriend came out of the house with her legal firearm and broke up the fight without discharging the gun. The 57-year-old was booked by the police, though.

Another lesson for the kids out there; in South Bend, Indiana, a licensed, legal gun owner has been arrested because he fired his gun at escaping shoplifters in a parking lot of a department store. The prosecutor charged the man with “criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon and pointing a firearm”. Shoplifting all by itself isn’t a capital offense.

galdur (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:20:49 PM

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami Police said an 88-year-old homeowner opened fire on a burglar who tried to break into her house Tuesday night.

Neighbors are applauding the widow’s actions. She lives alone in that home.

“Well that was awesome,” said one of the victim’s neighbors, Gladys Betancourt. “You have to do what you have to do to protect yourself. I’m glad she did this. She was a very brave woman. I wouldn’t.”

Betancourt told CBS4’s Peter D’Oench, “She took the initiative to do something. He won’t be back. I’ll tell you that.”

The lead detective in the case told D’Oench that it was 10:38 p.m. on Tuesday when Arlene Theresa Orms heard someone jiggling her front door lock and trying to get in her front door.

The detective said when the burglar kicked open that door, Orms shot him with her .25-caliber Beretta handgun.

It’s not known if that burglar was struck by the one bullet that she fired or if that burglar had an accomplice. But he was not able to steal anything before he fled from Orms’ home.

Orms’ next-door neighbor Maria Dominguez also commended Orms, saying, “It’s good.”

Another next-door neighbor, Raul Barreto, said, “I believe if someone tries to get into your house, maybe, shoot. You are not going to ask them are you going to be nice or good. The question is what are you doing on my property?”

Records show Orms has no criminal record.

Neighbors say she has lived alone in the home since her husband died in 1993.

The lead Miami Police detective in this case said he was not sure if Orms has a permit or not for her weapon but added the law does not require you to have a permit to use a weapon in your home.

He said Orms’ weapon has been taken as evidence but he also said she will be getting her gun back on Thursday. He also said police will be stepping up their patrols around the neighborhood.

Detective Sean Dorcely said he was scouring the neighborhood for surveillance tape that might show the burglar.

Neighbors say that there has been an increase in burglaries in their neighborhood.

“This neighborhood used to be a good place for the past 20 years,” said Betancourt. “But lately in the street, people are coming around.”

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/11/11/gutsy-granny-fights-off-home-invaders-in-miami/

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:31:49 PM

Usually they only catch the stupid ones. Just think of how many caches of stolen this or that exist around the world. Most of them are owned by the FBI or CIA, or the government in general, in one form or another.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:13:43 AM

Maybe he was doing his part of keeping guns off the street...nah probably not.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: