Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 [540] 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 3390 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877127 times)
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:30:24 PM

Draymond Green broke an interesting record yesterday night. He made triple-double without scoring 2 digits points. He made 12 rebounds, 10 assists and 10 steals and he's the only player who made a triple-double without scoring at least 10 points. He finished the game with only 4 points. If he scored 6 more points he could've made quadruple double but that's already made by many. They won the game btw.
Denver Nuggets beat New York Knicks and Nikola Jokic made career high with 40 points. Carmelo scored 33 but that wasn't enough for the win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:06:57 PM

Draymond Green broke an interesting record yesterday night. He made triple-double without scoring 2 digits points. He made 12 rebounds, 10 assists and 10 steals and he's the only player who made a triple-double without scoring at least 10 points. He finished the game with only 4 points. If he scored 6 more points he could've made quadruple double but that's already made by many. They won the game btw.
Denver Nuggets beat New York Knicks and Nikola Jokic made career high with 40 points. Carmelo scored 33 but that wasn't enough for the win.
Denver Nuggets vs New York Knicks was a incredible game to watch. Nobody would have predicted Jokic to make 40 points.. The odds of that would have been 100x or more. Carmelo Anthony is doing a great job at the Knicks but he hasnt got the support. 33points and still you end up losing to a injured Nuggets side. He has to move to good franchise soon or its over for him.

ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:12:23 PM

Nobody would have predicted Jokic to make 40 points.. The odds of that would have been 100x or more.

I disagree with that. Jokic is having a great season in Denver. He scored 35 (against San Antonio), 30, 29 (2x) points last month. He's carrying his team when Gallinari and Faried is unavailable. When he gets 20+ fg attempts he score much more from paint. His free throw accuracy is also good, you can't hack-a-Jok, and most important he can throw 3 points. I like that type of European shooter Centers. He's only 21 years old, he has a very bright future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:56:09 PM

Nobody would have predicted Jokic to make 40 points.. The odds of that would have been 100x or more.

I disagree with that. Jokic is having a great season in Denver. He scored 35 (against San Antonio), 30, 29 (2x) points last month. He's carrying his team when Gallinari and Faried is unavailable. When he gets 20+ fg attempts he score much more from paint. His free throw accuracy is also good, you can't hack-a-Jok, and most important he can throw 3 points. I like that type of European shooter Centers. He's only 21 years old, he has a very bright future.
A few good games does not prove he is a good player, A good player is consistent with what he is doing and is reliable all through out the season. One good example is Jeremy Lin where we saw him become famous in the Knicks where he score unreal numbers but look at him now going to several teams because he can't be relied with the ball on.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 09:51:07 PM

There is some value tonight, I like the Suns to cover the +13.5 spread against the Rockets, I know it seems crazy but the odds are over $2 so I put a small amount on it and I also like the total point spread to go over in the Magic/Mavericks game which is currently over 204.5 and the odds are 1.95 I'm also tempted to take the over on the Cavs game as well but 228 points does seem a bit too much if it was 225 I would. I may play a small parlay and just add it in.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:53:01 AM

I games picked so far are a bust.
Miami losing their game at half time so are the Pacers and the Hornets lost their game early on.
Why are are the better home teams losing tonight?
Just watch you will see the Cavs lose their game tonight too and they are at home. They were down in the first quarter until I turned off the tv cause I couldn't watch this crap any more.

NBA is just utter crap to bet on.. I noticed that for sure tonight. Sad
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:06:13 AM

Miami losing their game at half time so are the Pacers and the Hornets lost their game early on.
Just watch you will see the Cavs lose their game tonight too and they are at home. They were down in the first quarter until I turned off the tv cause I couldn't watch this crap any more.

cavs already dominating now and its really funny and maybe unavoidable if they lose their leads in last period as we all knew that NBA really make a huge surprise in the final buzzer and its not only cavs even gsw and san anotnio make some funny loses like this its much better sometimes to stay from the game like this.
Lionidas

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:25:36 AM

cavs already dominating now and its really funny and maybe unavoidable if they lose their leads in last period as we all knew that NBA really make a huge surprise in the final buzzer and its not only cavs even gsw and san anotnio make some funny loses like this its much better sometimes to stay from the game like this.
They won. Not a big surprise the ones that I picked all lost.
Miami, Pacers, even Charlotte at the start. I knew it was a not good day to bet on these sure teams to win.
All the loser teams lost other than Cavs.
76er's and Millwakee also I thought LA Clippers without Paul would be crap but they won their game.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:53:05 AM

Definitely you're a Cavaliers fanboy. Dont worry i did that too whenever the team that i put my bet loss. The pain is getting more painful if i watch my favorite team is losing. Cavs is beaten at their home. Thats normal. Having homecourt advantage doesn't mean you're unbeatable. Just like what happen to Cavs on their last match. By the way, im not a Cavaliers fan.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:23:46 AM

There is some value tonight, I like the Suns to cover the +13.5 spread against the Rockets, I know it seems crazy but the odds are over $2 so I put a small amount on it and I also like the total point spread to go over in the Magic/Mavericks game which is currently over 204.5 and the odds are 1.95 I'm also tempted to take the over on the Cavs game as well but 228 points does seem a bit too much if it was 225 I would. I may play a small parlay and just add it in.

Unfortunately Phoenix Suns doesn't able to cover the +13.5 points spread. They are being down the whole game. That is expected though since Rockets are known for crushing an opponent in their home at very large lead. But nice try as the odds is interesting.

Meanwhile in Dallas, your bet is loss too since I think after Mavericks able to outscored Orlando at 32 points over 12 before the half, Orlando's offense become lazy and just waiting for the game to be ended.
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

A few good games does not prove he is a good player, A good player is consistent with what he is doing and is reliable all through out the season. One good example is Jeremy Lin where we saw him become famous in the Knicks where he score unreal numbers but look at him now going to several teams because he can't be relied with the ball on.

I don't care about any of your opinions anymore because you can't talk to a 21 year old promising center like that. You showed that you don't know basketball so I'm blocking you, I don't want to read poor comments in my thread.
Back to games, Westbrook gave his everything and scored 47 points but his teams depth is so limited, nobody can help him. Oladipo scored 20 but their 8 player rotation is not enough against big teams.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:50:45 PM

I don't care about any of your opinions anymore because you can't talk to a 21 year old promising center like that. You showed that you don't know basketball so I'm blocking you, I don't want to read poor comments in my thread.
Back to games, Westbrook gave his everything and scored 47 points but his teams depth is so limited, nobody can help him. Oladipo scored 20 but their 8 player rotation is not enough against big teams.

It's not their season yet, not unless OKC can pull off some good trades before the trade deadline or this coming off-season. Oladipo is showing promise, I hope he develops well.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:43:46 PM

Of course, Westbrook teams rely on Him to the battle, because they're not great player as westbrook. But that's the problem the unity of their teams has been blocked so instead of teamwork is being apply in their team, no, its not happen because westbrook is the only player in their team who bringing up his group which is not supposed to be happen.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:45:30 PM

Tonight, I expect San Antonio Spurs to win against New York Knicks. The game will happen is Madison Square garden which is Knicks home. It will be a interesting game and Carmelo Anthony is in form right now but the team game of San Antonio will be too much to handle for them.

redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:59:02 PM

Tonight, I expect San Antonio Spurs to win against New York Knicks. The game will happen is Madison Square garden which is Knicks home.

Exactly, San Antonio is my favorite team this season. They are better than Golden State, they should go to final against Cleveland Cavaliers. Kawhi Leonard and Lamarcus Aldridge made huge impact and Popovich built new generation with 2 of them after Duncan-Parker-Ginobili era.
New York management did wrong about banning their legend Charles Oakley, I hope loyal Knick fans protest this and they lift this wrong ban.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:19:50 PM

I agree, he's developing into a great player, great passing skills, good mid and long range jumpshot. Everybody is focusing on  Porzingis or Towns but Jokic is around the same age and he can be a force. The problem is that he's playing in Denver and developing there could be very hard (even if Porzingis and Towns are on weak teams, they do have talent around). The Nuggets are going nowhere anytime soon and that will be hard on him eventually.

The Cavs didn't pay too much attention to him though, but it was interesting to watch that they didn't have much answers for him at some points, it's clear the Cavs need some kind of rim protector after watching the last two games where they were outmatched in the paint by both Jokic and Adams.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Tonight, I expect San Antonio Spurs to win against New York Knicks. The game will happen is Madison Square garden which is Knicks home.

Exactly, San Antonio is my favorite team this season. They are better than Golden State, they should go to final against Cleveland Cavaliers. Kawhi Leonard and Lamarcus Aldridge made huge impact and Popovich built new generation with 2 of them after Duncan-Parker-Ginobili era.
New York management did wrong about banning their legend Charles Oakley, I hope loyal Knick fans protest this and they lift this wrong ban.

Well i think so too. I don't know what the knicks' problems are this season conaidering their lineup is stacked but i think this team would havr a hars time reaching deep or even playing in the off season. San antonio on the other hand may not have been having a great run but you can be sure to see them deep in the playoffs. This matchupbfor me would be a bit to the spurs favor

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lionidas

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:55:41 PM

Denver Nuggets vs New York Knicks was a incredible game to watch. Nobody would have predicted Jokic to make 40 points.. The odds of that would have been 100x or more. Carmelo Anthony is doing a great job at the Knicks but he hasnt got the support. 33points and still you end up losing to a injured Nuggets side. He has to move to good franchise soon or its over for him.
It is in talks that melo is moving to another team.
Even Phil Jackson was sending tweets or instagram hints about it.
It was mentioned in their couple last home games.
There was a fight that brought out on the knicks side of the court with an old time trainer or player that had to be escorted out of his seat because he was pushing somebody else. It was on Friday's game from what I remember.
Anybody know what happened and who that guy was?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 09:14:27 PM

Unfortunately Phoenix Suns doesn't able to cover the +13.5 points spread. They are being down the whole game. That is expected though since Rockets are known for crushing an opponent in their home at very large lead. But nice try as the odds is interesting.

Meanwhile in Dallas, your bet is loss too since I think after Mavericks able to outscored Orlando at 32 points over 12 before the half, Orlando's offense become lazy and just waiting for the game to be ended.

Yeah it was a tough night for me as I knew it was a risk taking the suns to cover the spread but I thought they could at those odds. Orlando were very bad last night as if they had of made more shots I would of won easily the over on that game as the Mavericks scored well. The Magic finally scored in the 4th quarter but by then it was too late for the over.

Tonight I'm liking the Pistons to cover the +6.5 spread on the road and is currently paying 1.97 so I'm going to take the risk on that.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:06:45 AM

Finally the New York Knick were able to break their losing streak, and this night they defeated the San Antonio Spurs. Having said that, it made me realize that this team just love challenges, they do not want to play harder with average team and therefore I will be fading this team against weaker team.

It was a low scoring game but Melo and Rose help their team to win, hopefully this will be a good start.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 [540] 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 3390 »
  Print  

Jump to: