Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 3389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877075 times)
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:37:52 PM

Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz , bet for Clippers to win .
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards, bet for Cleveland to win .
San Antonio Spurs will face New York Knicks , bet for Over 210.5 Points .
I choose your bets again because you had made a good amount of bitcoin if you placed a bet on the ones you had yesterday picked. Odds of 1.6 when I placed it on live in play games already in progress. Which I got Cavs at 1.4 near the half when they were getting me worried. Even the Houston rockets game was close with Cousins causing all the trouble for them late in the last 5 minutes of the game. He is a gangsta and even hit Andersen in the sack and put him down cause they were fighting all game. The refs were seeing Andersen as diving because they didn't give Cousins a technical at all for any of those elbows or pushes.
The Boston game was purely theirs from the very start and over was easy on the last game.
These games today are good but the last one being the Spurs is iffy cause last time I bet on them to go over they only scored 45 points at the half and 90 points for the entire game which made me lose my parlay for only that pick. But the Clippers and Cavs are lock ins to win over those teams tonight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:56:47 PM

Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Washington Wizards

I would bet for the Cavaliers even if James is not playing. This is a big game for the Cavaliers to prove who is the boss at the Eastern Conference and with home advantage it should not difficult for Cavaliers to edge a win here. Irving, Love and Jefferson will step up in the absence of James. I am only worried if Irving and Love re not playing. This is a big opportunity to bet on Cavaliers here as their odds of winning is high at home.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:21:55 PM

hope some body took a prop bet on booker from the suns....70 points tonight crazy good game wow.

He's on a frenzy. 40 shots and 24-of-26 from the line. Even Jordan's career high was 69 pts. Kobe was 81. I hope he grows into a distinguished star.
And they ended up losing the game? The other players hardly scored any of the points through out the entire game having a score of 120. That is over half the clubs total points for last nights defeat to the Boston Celtics.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:23:54 PM

hope some body took a prop bet on booker from the suns....70 points tonight crazy good game wow.

He's on a frenzy. 40 shots and 24-of-26 from the line. Even Jordan's career high was 69 pts. Kobe was 81. I hope he grows into a distinguished star.
And they ended up losing the game? The other players hardly scored any of the points through out the entire game having a score of 120. That is over half the clubs total points for last nights defeat to the Boston Celtics.

It's the Suns, what did you expect?  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:20:52 PM

I will go for the Clips, Spurs and the Wizards to win today. Grin
If Lebron is sitting this one out then they will lose.
From their last game sitting him out they lost it big time.
Their team seems to be a one trick pony. Riding it one his back when their in the clutch! Cheesy
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:13:49 PM

It's the Suns, what did you expect?  Grin
not gonna be much other scoring from other players on there team when someone puts up 70 lol and they were down big the first half they just kept feeding him the ball, suns defense is garbage

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:14:44 PM

Portland at home tonight should be a lock twolves just played last night and suck on the road

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:26:48 PM

Charlotte Hornets vs Cleveland Cavaliers , bet for Cleveland to win .

I believe that Cavs will get this game because they are hungry for a win right now. They came from lost to Nuggets so I guess they will show Hornets a very good game but with a twist of revenge for getting another win.

But what if they fail to overcome the best plays of nuggets? and yet their opponent has enough power to bet them, specially with their best players. Will they have chances to make it for the next game to come? Or they end up failure to make it in a long run because as we can see from the previous game match they have, if you observe it really on the performances of their team, they've struggled much beating their opponents and I don't think they really have good preparations; as they bounces their ball on the court.

No they don't, they actually won this game and although it's good to see on how did Hornets did not just 'gave' this game for them. How about thinking the next game of Cavs vs Wizards? What do you think people about this game?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:37:06 PM

Charlotte Hornets vs Cleveland Cavaliers , bet for Cleveland to win .

I believe that Cavs will get this game because they are hungry for a win right now. They came from lost to Nuggets so I guess they will show Hornets a very good game but with a twist of revenge for getting another win.

But what if they fail to overcome the best plays of nuggets? and yet their opponent has enough power to bet them, specially with their best players. Will they have chances to make it for the next game to come? Or they end up failure to make it in a long run because as we can see from the previous game match they have, if you observe it really on the performances of their team, they've struggled much beating their opponents and I don't think they really have good preparations; as they bounces their ball on the court.

No they don't, they actually won this game and although it's good to see on how did Hornets did not just 'gave' this game for them. How about thinking the next game of Cavs vs Wizards? What do you think people about this game?
Wiz play good as a team. Cavs are built around one man. And that is King James. Without him in the line up they will be a second tier team. It does seem teams in the NBA do need that start player to have the other players to rally around. A Kyrie, Love or even a Korver. You will see how they do tonight if James is not playing like everybody is saying.
Lucas*

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:56:44 PM

Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz , bet for Clippers to win .
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards, bet for Cleveland to win .
San Antonio Spurs will face New York Knicks , bet for Over 210.5 Points .
I choose your bets again because you had made a good amount of bitcoin if you placed a bet on the ones you had yesterday picked. Odds of 1.6 when I placed it on live in play games already in progress. Which I got Cavs at 1.4 near the half when they were getting me worried. Even the Houston rockets game was close with Cousins causing all the trouble for them late in the last 5 minutes of the game. He is a gangsta and even hit Andersen in the sack and put him down cause they were fighting all game. The refs were seeing Andersen as diving because they didn't give Cousins a technical at all for any of those elbows or pushes.
The Boston game was purely theirs from the very start and over was easy on the last game.
These games today are good but the last one being the Spurs is iffy cause last time I bet on them to go over they only scored 45 points at the half and 90 points for the entire game which made me lose my parlay for only that pick. But the Clippers and Cavs are lock ins to win over those teams tonight.
the first game ended for Los Angeles Clippers , still 2 games , i'm sure that Cleveland will win ,but as you said Spurs are Volatile in their games but it's gambling so i hope that the game will end with Over 210.5 Points .
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:59:45 AM

Anyone heard that Joakim Noah has been positive for a doping drug? He's suspended for 20 games.

Anyhow,

the first game ended for Los Angeles Clippers , still 2 games , i'm sure that Cleveland will win ,but as you said Spurs are Volatile in their games but it's gambling so i hope that the game will end with Over 210.5 Points .

Over 210.5 for a Spurs game is quite unlikely, although I hope you still win.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rytyr

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:03:57 AM

Portland at home tonight should be a lock twolves just played last night and suck on the road
Yes I hate the twolves now with how they are playing so i hope trailblazers can drill them hard and lock in this game with a win at home.
Portland isn't that reliable but then again neither are the twolves on the road as you said.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:02:14 AM

With the Timberwolves progress this season and if they continue playing like this they might end up having the 8th pick of the Lottery. The question this off season is how will they use the 8th pick is it gonna be added for a trade package or are we gonna draft another unproven rookie. Looking this season I am hoping that they will gonna add another star with its salary space left this season which is enough to sign a max contract.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
noodle_dam

Activity: 530

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:00:23 AM

Anyone heard that Joakim Noah has been positive for a doping drug? He's suspended for 20 games.

Anyhow,

Over 210.5 for a Spurs game is quite unlikely, although I hope you still win.
Looks like you won all your games today.
What a great day for the nba picks you made and I hope everybody bet alot on them just like yesterday.
Two in a row!
Your on a roll. Grin

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Their team seems to be a one trick pony. Riding it one his back when their in the clutch! Cheesy
LeBron did end up playing the match and scored the highest for cavs but Wizards were too good. I wouldnt have encouraged that bet as it was too risky, especially with Love back in the line-up. Your Parlay did win and much have got some really good odds overall and you got really lucky that LeBron played and still cavs lost.  Cheesy

rytyr

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:14:50 AM

LeBron did end up playing the match and scored the highest for cavs but Wizards were too good. I wouldnt have encouraged that bet as it was too risky, especially with Love back in the line-up. Your Parlay did win and much have got some really good odds overall and you got really lucky that LeBron played and still cavs lost.  Cheesy
Yes I did  win!
I got them at over 4odds to win this game and with clips and spurs and little money on the blazers it came out to a very nice night for once with betting all on basket ball which rarely happens to me. Cheesy
Is there a blue moon out tonight or what!? Wink
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:52:42 AM

LeBron did end up playing the match and scored the highest for cavs but Wizards were too good. I wouldnt have encouraged that bet as it was too risky, especially with Love back in the line-up. Your Parlay did win and much have got some really good odds overall and you got really lucky that LeBron played and still cavs lost.  Cheesy
Yes I did  win!
I got them at over 4odds to win this game and with clips and spurs and little money on the blazers it came out to a very nice night for once with betting all on basket ball which rarely happens to me. Cheesy
Is there a blue moon out tonight or what!? Wink
Congratulations to those who won tonight, me I lose both for the cavaliers and the Dallas Mavericks, I feel like I'm done backing with this Mavericks team. They ain't fighting for their chance in playoffs and lose at home, ridiculous. I'm still thankful at got lucky with the last game Blazers vs Minny, it was a very easy win for the -6 home favorites and minny never lead the game I guess but my live betting on Blazers over 112.5 came short with 0.5 points which leads me down 3 units tonight.

STUDENTCOIN