Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 3390 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877136 times)
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:50:05 PM

Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors , i will bet for Golden State Warriors to win .
New York Knicks vs Cleveland Cavaliers , i will bet for Cleveland Cavaliers to win .
San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets, i will bet for San Antonio Spurs to win .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:58:38 AM

There's sad news for Minnesota. Zach LaVine is out for the rest of the season with torn ACL. He'll have surgery next days. He averaged 18.9 points this season. Tonight's game he's not the only one missing, Pekovic, Payne and Dunn is also missing in Minnesota. Allen, Gasol and Parsons is missing for Memphis. Zach Randolph will start as replacement of Gasol. Teams are still balanced, when we compare PG's Conley is better than Rubio. Minnesota is better in frontcourt. I pick Memphis Grizzlies @ 2.48 for surprise bets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:23:03 AM

There's sad news for Minnesota. Zach LaVine is out for the rest of the season with torn ACL. He'll have surgery next days. He averaged 18.9 points this season. Tonight's game he's not the only one missing, Pekovic, Payne and Dunn is also missing in Minnesota. Allen, Gasol and Parsons is missing for Memphis. Zach Randolph will start as replacement of Gasol. Teams are still balanced, when we compare PG's Conley is better than Rubio. Minnesota is better in frontcourt. I pick Memphis Grizzlies @ 2.48 for surprise bets.

I really hope the current Timberwolves roster stays the same these next coming years. At the rate that their young guys like Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins are developing, they'll definitely become the team to beat soon enough.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:39:05 AM

Planning to bet on Golden State Warriors tomorrow against Sacramento Kings. I checked on the odds they are almost even but the previous games of GSW is very impressive with 3 points coming from Klay and Steph. Any thoughts on this if GSW can pull another win over Golden State Warriors?

Sacramento Kings is ranked at #11 with 19 wins and 31 loses while Golden State Warriors enjoys commanding lead at the #1 spot with 43 wins and 7 loses.

Sacramento Kings  is a garbage team now, they cannot even manage to beat a team at their level and lose at home, so how come they bet the hot warriors. They are on a back to back game and warriors had the rest, even without green, we saw how they route the Clippers at there home court and we know know Clippers are a better team than a one man scoring machine of Cousin. Don't hesitate, it's warriors all night, line had jump to -15, pull the trigger now before it's too late.
Why -15? When Golden state jumps far ahead of the team they just pull all starters in the 4th and let the bench warmers play then their lead drops from 30 to 10 points from all the tom foolery that ensues. Roll Eyes
It's like watch a cartoon or something that it just makes me laugh cause it's a joke watching them miss all those shots and three pointers.
I put them at -8.5 because of that. Grin
I missed on playing the Pacers and Orlando tonight but then again I always lose on my first picks anyways.
So hoping tonight's bets will be different.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:09:55 AM

Planning to bet on Golden State Warriors tomorrow against Sacramento Kings. I checked on the odds they are almost even but the previous games of GSW is very impressive with 3 points coming from Klay and Steph. Any thoughts on this if GSW can pull another win over Golden State Warriors?

Sacramento Kings is ranked at #11 with 19 wins and 31 loses while Golden State Warriors enjoys commanding lead at the #1 spot with 43 wins and 7 loses.

Sacramento Kings  is a garbage team now, they cannot even manage to beat a team at their level and lose at home, so how come they bet the hot warriors. They are on a back to back game and warriors had the rest, even without green, we saw how they route the Clippers at there home court and we know know Clippers are a better team than a one man scoring machine of Cousin. Don't hesitate, it's warriors all night, line had jump to -15, pull the trigger now before it's too late.
Why -15? When Golden state jumps far ahead of the team they just pull all starters in the 4th and let the bench warmers play then their lead drops from 30 to 10 points from all the tom foolery that ensues. Roll Eyes
It's like watch a cartoon or something that it just makes me laugh cause it's a joke watching them miss all those shots and three pointers.
I put them at -8.5 because of that. Grin
I missed on playing the Pacers and Orlando tonight but then again I always lose on my first picks anyways.
So hoping tonight's bets will be different.
Bench of Warriors are too much confidence and it can outscored a tired Sacramento Starters, I don't see any reason why this line has no value at all. Durant, Curry, and Thompson are gonna smash them in the first half, Kings has no good defense and offense, so it would be easy for the warriors to hit that spread. However, if you are in doubt, take the moneyline, it's a free money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 05:01:23 AM

I made the right call to bet on the Pacers this time as I was always losing when I bet against them lol I did however get the Magic/Hawks over 208.5 pts wrong. It was looking good after the 1st quarter but the Magic let me down by not scoring many points in the 2nd, only 15 points which doesn't help when you have a bet on the over.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:27:05 AM

Not Big but something to look at, Zach Lavine will miss the remainder of the season due to an ACL injury. I must say it will affect the Timberwolves' Bench in a bad way, Good thing Lavine did not join the Dunk Contest this year and will later on be force out of it. The question now what will be Lavine's performance after the treatment?

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:32:38 AM

Not Big but something to look at, Zach Lavine will miss the remainder of the season due to an ACL injury. I must say it will affect the Timberwolves' Bench in a bad way, Good thing Lavine did not join the Dunk Contest this year and will later on be force out of it. The question now what will be Lavine's performance after the treatment?
That's something we have to find out, that actually depend on how serious the injury is. If that is similar with Derrick Rose, I don't know, but one thing for sure, he will struggle at first due to the confidence lever being lowered. There's one big injury that I saw in the past and that is also by Paul George, and now he can still play for his team and his country, that really varies, and we cannot tell right now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:28:45 AM

Finally GSW lost . So much drama in regular time and over time , kerr was ejected in the third quarter when GSW was trailing but then they erupted and took the lead but again in 4th quarter they failed to score in the first 4 minutes . In OT too they had a fine chance of winning but they didn't make it .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:49:26 AM

This night, cleveland victory against the New York Knicks with L. James of over 28,000 points in careers (the youngest ever to make more than 28,000 points).
Miami Heat won their tenth straight game and is very close to the playoffs (may be the loose cannon in the playoffs).
Golden State lost its eighth game in season, losing in overtime again (lost 3 of 3 times in overtime)

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:58:18 AM

Finally GSW lost . So much drama in regular time and over time , kerr was ejected in the third quarter when GSW was trailing but then they erupted and took the lead but again in 4th quarter they failed to score in the first 4 minutes . In OT too they had a fine chance of winning but they didn't make it .
Yeah my predictions are right I've bet for kings +10 finally the gsw if I just bet on moneyline maybe it's a big amount for me. I thought klay will made his last shot for .7 seconds luckily it missed so my bet for total spreads is also right.

nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:19:18 PM

Yeah my predictions are right I've bet for kings +10 finally the gsw if I just bet on moneyline maybe it's a big amount for me. I thought klay will made his last shot for .7 seconds luckily it missed so my bet for total spreads is also right.
It's unbelievable when a team like Golden State Warriors lose. When you look at their team and then the opposition, you can never imagine they would lose, be it home or away. The only issue GSW have is the center. Players like Cousins can easily dominate green or McGee. If they manage to get a better center then it would be close to impossible to stop them. Green is a defensive player of the year but its hard to defend guys who are huge and have talent like cousins. He is a star and pretty much a lighter Shaq on his day, with better shooting.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:28:40 PM

It's unbelievable when a team like Golden State Warriors lose. When you look at their team and then the opposition, you can never imagine they would lose, be it home or away. The only issue GSW have is the center. Players like Cousins can easily dominate green or McGee. If they manage to get a better center then it would be close to impossible to stop them. Green is a defensive player of the year but its hard to defend guys who are huge and have talent like cousins. He is a star and pretty much a lighter Shaq on his day, with better shooting.
Every time the warriors lose a game we always see their weaknesses, if they really need a big man, they would have search for it. What we see is just a lost for one game, and I believe the warriors does not need to win every game to prove they are the best team.

In playoffs time it's different, they have proven already and beat the Cavaliers at home which I believe their only rival when they can make it to the finals.

nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:49:13 PM

Every time the warriors lose a game we always see their weaknesses, if they really need a big man, they would have search for it. What we see is just a lost for one game, and I believe the warriors does not need to win every game to prove they are the best team.

In playoffs time it's different, they have proven already and beat the Cavaliers at home which I believe their only rival when they can make it to the finals.
I believe that every time you lose, there must have been a weakness because of which it happened. This is not the first time the warriors lost this season because of a dominant big man in the opposition. They struggle a lot when Green is not on the floor with their defense. They lost 2 out of 3 when green was absent and struggle with offensive rebound. Having Durant helps coz he's close to 7ft tall. They definitely need a good big man coz McGee is generally not first team worth and should be just used for bench.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:22:58 PM

I believe that every time you lose, there must have been a weakness because of which it happened. This is not the first time the warriors lost this season because of a dominant big man in the opposition. They struggle a lot when Green is not on the floor with their defense. They lost 2 out of 3 when green was absent and struggle with offensive rebound. Having Durant helps coz he's close to 7ft tall. They definitely need a good big man coz McGee is generally not first team worth and should be just used for bench.
That's why they lost against the spurs, with gasol and aldridge on the floor, they will be limited in the paint. But as you can see, the defense of the Spurs are very good, they pressure the outside shooters and does not give them a good look. I think we see already who will be the Champ this year, It's the spurs?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:51:44 PM

That's why they lost against the spurs, with gasol and aldridge on the floor, they will be limited in the paint. But as you can see, the defense of the Spurs are very good, they pressure the outside shooters and does not give them a good look. I think we see already who will be the Champ this year, It's the spurs?
Spurs are on a bad run in the past 10 days. They have to figure out whats wrong. If they reinforce their bench a little more they might have a really good squad to reach the finals at least, if not win the Finals. It is going to be really hard to beat the Golden State Warriors if they want to be in the finals as Golden State might fuck up 1 or 2 games randomly but it will be really hard to beat them 4 times in 7 games with Durant being thrown into the mix.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:03:17 PM

Spurs are on a bad run in the past 10 days. They have to figure out whats wrong. If they reinforce their bench a little more they might have a really good squad to reach the finals at least, if not win the Finals. It is going to be really hard to beat the Golden State Warriors if they want to be in the finals as Golden State might fuck up 1 or 2 games randomly but it will be really hard to beat them 4 times in 7 games with Durant being thrown into the mix.

im not betting on that though, as we can see, the warriors even with durant today are not as dominant as they were last year. they may be the favorites right now along with the cavs, which are also not performing that well, to reach the finals again but a lot of teams have what it takes to mix things up in the playoffs

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:46:41 PM

Brooklyn Nets v Toronto: Toronto is previous 5 away games, including a defeat against the struggling Magics in their last game, but the Nets are even worse, they are 9-41 this season. I think Toronto will win this time, but might not cover the hadicap

Boston v Clippers: I would go for Boston, they are stronger at home

Also Oklahoma city thunders for the last game
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:29:26 PM

Just 3 games tonight with Toronto Raptors playing Brooklyn Nets. Raptors to win in that match up. Los Angeles Clippers to play Boston Celtics. Clippers without CP3 will get into lots of trouble to contain IT2. Should be a good match up but I expect Celtics to win, especially if A.Bradley plays. The last one, Portland Trailblazers play Oklahoma City Thunder. It is a good match up of PG's I think it will be a close one but I think going over on points is a safer option.

redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:49:09 PM

Just 3 games tonight with Toronto Raptors playing Brooklyn Nets. Raptors to win in that match up.

I heard Kyle Lowry and Demar Derozan may not play tonight, Patrick Patterson as well. If 3 of these players won't show up in the game Toronto is in big trouble. How could they win when 3 of their best players out? If you really want to bet for this match I think you should wait for game time and see the exact squad. Sportsbooks give 1.33 to Toronto, if they won't play then odds will increase.
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 3390 »
  Print  

Jump to: