News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 [663] 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 3402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878872 times)
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:14:52 PM

Paul Millsap has agreed to join Denver Nuggets for a $90 million deal in three years. I think the price thay are paying is a little bit high but the 3 years isn't bad especially with the 3rd year being a team option. I don't see this making Denver that much better. It's hard to understand their direction as a franchise. Are they trying to win or rebuild? This move seems like there trying to win now also wonder the Wolves dropped out of the running for him. He'd have been a great fit there but over double the price of what they got their current PF pickup for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:27:02 PM

Steph Curry has signed off new contract with Golden State champion for another five years, for which he will be rewarded with $ 201,000,000. It's about the so-called "supermax contract" - the best ever signed in the NBA, for the first time in history has exceeded the limit of $ 200,000,000 - absolutely earned for one of the best players of today, as he has not been on the list of top 30 basketball players In the league.

He deserves 100% this "supermax contract"!
He is the symbol of records and domination of the last 3 years of Golden State.
Last year Golden State lost to Cleveland because Curry was not 100% of its shape for the injury.

He will earn: 40M per year, 3.3M per month,110k per day ,$4,600 per hour,$ 75 per minute, over $ 1 per second!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 01:35:19 PM

Steph Curry has signed off new contract with Golden State champion for another five years, for which he will be rewarded with $ 201,000,000. It's about the so-called "supermax contract" - the best ever signed in the NBA, for the first time in history has exceeded the limit of $ 200,000,000 - absolutely earned for one of the best players of today, as he has not been on the list of top 30 basketball players In the league.

Last year Golden State lost to Cleveland because Curry was not 100% of its shape for the injury.

He will earn: 40M per year, 3.3M per month,110k per day ,$4,600 per hour,$ 75 per minute, over $ 1 per second!
Wow maybe or you are a big fan of curry as mention he deserved what his getting right now as we knew how he works for it even kd is not there yet but he already bring this team to an NBA history so giving him this credit really fits him I will see how other players will demand regarding to their salary too.
bamboylee

Merit: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:09:14 PM

But this year they won not only because he is healthy but because they have KD which makes them overpowered. Well he deserve the pay raise, he has been receiving meager amount for a superstar the past years. Kudos to his teammates for agreeing to receive smaller salary to make space for Curry.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:11:46 PM

But this year they won not only because he is healthy but because they have KD which makes them overpowered. Well he deserve the pay raise, he has been receiving meager amount for a superstar the past years. Kudos to his teammates for agreeing to receive smaller salary to make space for Curry.

They lost the series because Green lost its mind and they panicked. Curry was perfectly ok, the injury was on the first round, came back 4 days later and scored 40 on the Blazers shouting "I'm Back". He was fine when they came back from a 1-3 against OKC too...that's just some bad loser attitude, he shot horrible all series and was a non-factor, that's it, he was completely frustrated by Cleveland's defense all series long.

But I agree of course the new salary is totally fair, remember the guy earned less than Mozgov's Lakers contract!  Grin
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:52:21 PM

Wow maybe or you are a big fan of curry as mention he deserved what his getting right now as we knew how he works for it even kd is not there yet but he already bring this team to an NBA history so giving him this credit really fits him I will see how other players will demand regarding to their salary too.

Even the King himself, Lebron James, says that Steph Curry should earn more than 200m contract. But because of the salary cap, it can't be done. I think Lebron really thinks that Curry is the main man in NBA right now. Sure he has some help in there in Kevin Durant, but he is still the leader of the team. I think he has become the highest paid athlete of any sports and he truly deserves it. For sure they are now thinking of defending the crown next year. For sure he will be back more of a leader and will let Durant take the scorer load for him. Of course, Klay is also there for the help.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:47:26 PM

Even the King himself, Lebron James, says that Steph Curry should earn more than 200m contract. But because of the salary cap, it can't be done. I think Lebron really thinks that Curry is the main man in NBA right now. Sure he has some help in there in Kevin Durant, but he is still the leader of the team. I think he has become the highest paid athlete of any sports and he truly deserves it. For sure they are now thinking of defending the crown next year. For sure he will be back more of a leader and will let Durant take the scorer load for him. Of course, Klay is also there for the help.
They do not need to change anything as long as their first five squad are still there, no doubt that curry is the leader because
he started the team to look very promising and durant just came when the team already won a championship which proves how good
they are. Without curry, I also think warriors will not be a championship caliber team, curry set plays and he played according to his rule.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:57:18 AM

They do not need to change anything as long as their first five squad are still there, no doubt that curry is the leader because
he started the team to look very promising and durant just came when the team already won a championship which proves how good
they are. Without curry, I also think warriors will not be a championship caliber team, curry set plays and he played according to his rule.

Exactly, the fulcrum of golden state warriors is Steve curry and everything revolves around him, I just don't think they have any major changes to make because they are the team to beat, others needs to bring up the heat and I'm totally convinced no team can stand before them even outside NBA.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:20:13 AM

Exactly, the fulcrum of golden state warriors is Steve curry and everything revolves around him, I just don't think they have any major changes to make because they are the team to beat, others needs to bring up the heat and I'm totally convinced no team can stand before them even outside NBA.

Even if it's undeniable that Curry is one of the top 5 players in the league I think Green is even more important for the Warriors. I don't see this team winning the championship without Green but I can definitely see it without Curry as Durant and Thompson could just score 30-40 each while keeping the defensive intensity. Curry is a great shooter (perhaps the best in history) but he can be controlled, if he's not having a great shooting night he doesn't impact the game that much compared to other stars.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:29:54 AM

Even if it's undeniable that Curry is one of the top 5 players in the league I think Green is even more important for the Warriors. I don't see this team winning the championship without Green but I can definitely see it without Curry as Durant and Thompson could just score 30-40 each while keeping the defensive intensity. Curry is a great shooter (perhaps the best in history) but he can be controlled, if he's not having a great shooting night he doesn't impact the game that much compared to other stars.
Steph Curry is one of those players that come once in a generation. He is a very good floor spacer and possess a great threat to  the defense anywhere on the court. His defense is still a little suspect at times, but has improved tremendously over the years. I don’t think the Warriors would give him that much money if they don’t think he is valuable enough to be considered as top priority. Klay Thompson is also good but not Curry-level good. That is why he will be the first one (of the Big 4) to go by the time he is a free agent, unless he takes a massive cut in pay just to stay with Golden State.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:17:47 PM

Steph Curry is one of those players that come once in a generation. He is a very good floor spacer and possess a great threat to  the defense anywhere on the court. His defense is still a little suspect at times, but has improved tremendously over the years. I don’t think the Warriors would give him that much money if they don’t think he is valuable enough to be considered as top priority. Klay Thompson is also good but not Curry-level good. That is why he will be the first one (of the Big 4) to go by the time he is a free agent, unless he takes a massive cut in pay just to stay with Golden State.

Curry is crucial for Golden State, he is a catalyst for the whole team.
He is unpredictable and is the nightmare of adversary defenses even if he sometimes plays or pulls badly.
Without him Golden State would be a very strong team but not invincible

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Lithiutium

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:25:07 PM

The most expected thing regarding Curry happened, with no change at all. But The Clippers went through a big change with CP3 being resigned and sent off, even if it did bring good replacements, it's still big news for anyone following LA.
The Spurs already had made few deals, but I think they need more to compete for the title this year, rather than being swept 4-0...
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 02:10:11 PM

Many changes in NBA next season. Paul George in OKC, we didn't see it coming. CP3 in Rockets and Redick in Sixers, with this Clippers wouldn't be as tough as before. Melo on Cavs and maintaining their Big3, I guess that would match up now the line up of GSW.

Curry on breaking the $200M barrier which is he really deserved. He only paid in the last four season for $44M and next season he will be paid $40.2M. He's hard work has been paid. Well done.
Yeah there's a lot of happenings to NBA for the upcoming season. And I really didn't expect that Paul George is going to OKC he's going to be with the beast. I like the addition that was done by the Cavs. I read an update also from the Minnesota Timberwolves and they quite have something for it already.
Now it's getting more exciting for the OKC, they have what they really need. Paul George is a good addition and I am hoping for a healthy season for him along with Westbrook, they need to play according to their rules so they will have an effective duo, I can't wait to see how it works.
Well exactly, this made them more competitive and I guess we can expect them to play at the finals but yet this season is another exciting year for the league. New rosters are showing each day and each team is making their best bet for this years championship. Who's up and wants to see other teams in the finals?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bamboylee

Merit: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:41:34 PM

The most expected thing regarding Curry happened, with no change at all. But The Clippers went through a big change with CP3 being resigned and sent off, even if it did bring good replacements, it's still big news for anyone following LA.
The Spurs already had made few deals, but I think they need more to compete for the title this year, rather than being swept 4-0...

They got swept because they were riddled with injury on the playoffs. Key players are out because of injury but they still gave a good fight. If it was otherwise, they have a chance in beating gsw. I think there is no major adjustment needed for spurs, a few adjustment on the front court and they are ready to go.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:55:09 PM

I think they have just compensate for Curry's last salary because it might be too low for him so they offer him big salary now. Golden State warriors got some big budget there. It is expected as an all time high because the NBA increased the cap for budget in every na team. He became an inspiration in the team so even though I'm not Curry's fan I think he deserve that salary ( his performances in finals is quite low tho' ).

Andre Iguodala has agreed to re-sign with the Golden State Warriors on a three-year, $48 million contract. GSW offered  $45 first but Iguodala manager managed to increase the offer after some offers came from the Houston Rockets, San Antonio Spurs and Sacramento Kings. But the question is how the warriors have so much money to play with ? Can someone break down the 2017/2018 contracts of the big 6 ?The Salary cap is at $99 million and Curry alone is getting 40 million. With all of these players no wonder they will have an easy wins next season and another title will be in the road.

We will see in the next season. As a kawhi Leonard fan I think he won't let that happen so easily ( if he only not injured in the conference finals . Sad ). The tag team of Westbrook ang Paul George is a team to watch too. Westbrook can be an unstoppable point guard while PG can be a power forward to Westbrook. They can pull out a triangular when Adams is on the court. I'm excited to see how this team will play.

harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:12:14 PM

They got swept because they were riddled with injury on the playoffs. Key players are out because of injury but they still gave a good fight. If it was otherwise, they have a chance in beating gsw. I think there is no major adjustment needed for spurs, a few adjustment on the front court and they are ready to go.

Parker even at his past prime still can cause a big problem to Golden State Warriors if ever he able to play. Plus the Kawhi Leonard unstoppable offense and defense. Warriors can sealed the game but I think even at single or couple of games, Spurs can managed to steal.

Moving forward, I see no major adjustment needed for Spurs too. Maybe just a revamp for their second squad as we noticed, there is no strong point at all positions once their main starting lineup is out of the floor.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:44:08 PM

Zach Randolph and George Hill going to Sacramento Kings, I honestly don't understand their decisions, the last 10 years were completely baffling to the outside fan. They seem to make bad decisions on purpose, they get George Hill now but they have too many guards, maybe they are planning a future trade involving one of them but I don't know.

Z-Bo is a nice addition but pointless to the Kings honestly, like a waste of talent and experience there that could've helped other team (especially a team in the East!).
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:03:38 AM

Zach Randolph and George Hill going to Sacramento Kings, I honestly don't understand their decisions, the last 10 years were completely baffling to the outside fan. They seem to make bad decisions on purpose, they get George Hill now but they have too many guards, maybe they are planning a future trade involving one of them but I don't know.

Z-Bo is a nice addition but pointless to the Kings honestly, like a waste of talent and experience there that could've helped other team (especially a team in the East!).
Kings are not showing up already even after a lot of experimentation, they already had the best big man and it still does not work, and when Rondo was added I thought they will become a legitimate team but it's only in the beginning, they have no consistently like the other teams are showing.
They need to rebuild with the younger players, their system is not working well, of course I like to see them in playoffs but when will it happen?

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 08:34:27 PM

Yes they got swept because no Kawhi by that time but they need to be prepared on this season that they should have some other reserved player that can play like him. Or even not like him, they need to adjust and improve their team with enhancing their game play because I don't believe that key players are the only who are bringing the wins but the team.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
GalaWan

Activity: 700
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:59:50 PM

Curry and Durant will be in the same team in the new season, which means they will be a heavy favorite again. By the way, do you know what exactly this summer league matches are going to be? I have always noticed that young people are playing.

Pages: « 1 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 [663] 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 3402 »
  Print  

Jump to: