News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 3402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878843 times)
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:27:24 AM

I heard a rumor that Cavs want Paul George in their team. If that thing happen, there's a big possibility that Cavs and Warriors will dominate both East and West for how many years. There's no chance for other team to go in the Finals.

Actually it's not only with the Cleveland Cavaliers. There are lots also lots of team revolving around the possible Paul George trades which some of them are Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers or even will stay again for Indiana Pacers.

There are lots of exciting rumors to watch this post season, Chris Paul, Dwayne Wade, Jimmy Butler, Klay Thompson etc. Let's stay tuned for this wild surprises.

If I'm Paul George I will not to go Cavaliers but would go to Celtics. I think him and James will not be a perfect fit for Cavs because they play the same position. But with Boston, him and Isiah will be better in my opinion. And they have also a good supporting cast that will help them a make team to challenge Cavs again.
Well, i guess you havent heard the rumor that Lebron might leave the Cavs and if that does happen, Irving would be pushing a move away fro Cavs too. In another news, Jimmy Butler seems to be interested in the move to Cavs.

Actually I've heard Jimmy Butler mentioning that if he ever leaves Chicago it would be to play along Kyrie Irving (he's very good friends with him) so the Cavs were in his radar already. I'm not sure who would be the better addition, him or Paul George (of course both would be even better!). It depends of course on what the Cavs give up to get either of them. I feel the only valuable asset is Kevin Love, many teams will be interested in him, he's just not what the Cavs need to compete against the Warriors but he definitely had a great season overall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:08:09 AM

The new report makes sense. Why would Butler or George want to play for the Cavaliers both of them PG - are playmaking wings who need the ball. They would be taking severely reduced roles where they would need to accept whatever scraps Lebron & Kyrie ISO leave behind. George just got a signature shoe deal with Nike and Butler is a Jordan guy i don't think being the third pick on a Lebron team will help their brand much either
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:27:56 AM

I heard a rumor that Cavs want Paul George in their team. If that thing happen, there's a big possibility that Cavs and Warriors will dominate both East and West for how many years. There's no chance for other team to go in the Finals.

Actually it's not only with the Cleveland Cavaliers. There are lots also lots of team revolving around the possible Paul George trades which some of them are Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers or even will stay again for Indiana Pacers.

There are lots of exciting rumors to watch this post season, Chris Paul, Dwayne Wade, Jimmy Butler, Klay Thompson etc. Let's stay tuned for this wild surprises.

If I'm Paul George I will not to go Cavaliers but would go to Celtics. I think him and James will not be a perfect fit for Cavs because they play the same position. But with Boston, him and Isiah will be better in my opinion. And they have also a good supporting cast that will help them a make team to challenge Cavs again.
Well, i guess you havent heard the rumor that Lebron might leave the Cavs and if that does happen, Irving would be pushing a move away fro Cavs too. In another news, Jimmy Butler seems to be interested in the move to Cavs.

Actually I've heard Jimmy Butler mentioning that if he ever leaves Chicago it would be to play along Kyrie Irving (he's very good friends with him) so the Cavs were in his radar already. I'm not sure who would be the better addition, him or Paul George (of course both would be even better!). It depends of course on what the Cavs give up to get either of them. I feel the only valuable asset is Kevin Love, many teams will be interested in him, he's just not what the Cavs need to compete against the Warriors but he definitely had a great season overall.
I guess the one who can defend and make shots, and in that criteria I would choose butler over PG.
The health factor is very important, George still has it, I can tell the way he play, the confident level is not full yet.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
DIA7

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:24:16 AM

I guess the one who can defend and make shots, and in that criteria I would choose butler over PG.
The health factor is very important, George still has it, I can tell the way he play, the confident level is not full yet.
the Pacers have known for a good periode of time that George is not staying. Instead of trading him and starting to rebuild a team they signed middling free agents and traded for an expiring Jeff Teague in order to try and convince George to stay. That wouldn't work and now they'll lose him for nothing.
Paul George did the right thing by telling the Pacers he's leaving he still got it and he have to look for a better team Stars often get criticised for leaving their there older teams and not giving their management a chance to trade them for assets.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:02:03 AM

A lot has happened in the NBA a few days before the draft and this is turning out to be more exciting and unpredictable than the recently concluded post season. Some big names have already changed addresses (Dwight Howard, Deangelo Russell, Brook Lopez) while the Celtics and Sixers traded draft picks. It's going to be more exciting as the hours leading to the draft winds down as more trades and transactions are about to unfold.
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:21:03 AM

A lot has happened in the NBA a few days before the draft and this is turning out to be more exciting and unpredictable than the recently concluded post season. Some big names have already changed addresses (Dwight Howard, Deangelo Russell, Brook Lopez) while the Celtics and Sixers traded draft picks. It's going to be more exciting as the hours leading to the draft winds down as more trades and transactions are about to unfold.

Lately most teams are trying to build there own super teams. BecAuse if we take a look at it most team has only on superstars and a lot of them wants to either male a good support on them or transfer them to better supporting members. Example is the trading of cp3 to spurs or pg13 to celtics. Some team just want to complete at least 3 stars in there starting lineup. So we better watch out this new season and draft.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:21:58 AM

I expect this to happen because I do not just want to see the same team that will compete against each other.
New season to come should be more exciting and I want low rank team to rise, especially the sixers which are not doing well
for many years already.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:17:53 AM

I expect this to happen because I do not just want to see the same team that will compete against each other.
New season to come should be more exciting and I want low rank team to rise, especially the sixers which are not doing well
for many years already.
sixers is just lack of leadership i guess if they just have someone like iverson's before a man that can carry the whole rhythm of his team,
i think it will take some time or more time to see the name of sixers includes into the play off team better to have a big budget to create
one. but let see how they will create their own super team.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:45:19 AM

for many years already.
sixers is just lack of leadership i guess if they just have someone like iverson's before a man that can carry the whole rhythm of his team,
i think it will take some time or more time to see the name of sixers includes into the play off team better to have a big budget to create
They are a young team but they have a chance, they have a lot of talented players and they need time for development.
Boston Celtics was once a shitty team but now they can compete in the east, they made a great achievement this year.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:38:17 PM

for many years already.
They are a young team but they have a chance, they have a lot of talented players and they need time for development.
Boston Celtics was once a shitty team but now they can compete in the east, they made a great achievement this year.

The major players from Boston weren't home grown though. They got huge from trades.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sir.humus

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:49:22 PM

Give years ago, Golden State was one of the worst teams in the NBA, and look where they are now. They are almost unstoppable.
Any team in the NBA can make it to this status with some luck with the young draft players and good start members to take them to the top.
I don't know about Philadelphia, but it's certainly possible.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:51:26 PM

Give years ago, Golden State was one of the worst teams in the NBA, and look where they are now. They are almost unstoppable.
Any team in the NBA can make it to this status with some luck with the young draft players and good start members to take them to the top.

Nah. Not only makes the team on NBA strong. GSW is consist of veteran player and only on newly draft. As well as Cavs. If the team have money to build superpower team then they can be number even Philadelphia can do it if their state invest more budget on basketball team.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

Tomorrow's draft will be an exciting one to watch. Basing it on what people say about how deep this draft class is we might see some franchise players even in the 2nd round that is why a lot of lottery picks are big assets for them. What I am expecting is that there would be a lot of trades especially a lot of big names involve with the trade. This draft will determine a lot of future of many teams because this can make or break them depending on what player they choose.
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:13:06 PM

Tomorrow's draft will be an exciting one to watch. Basing it on what people say about how deep this draft class is we might see some franchise players even in the 2nd round that is why a lot of lottery picks are big assets for them. What I am expecting is that there would be a lot of trades especially a lot of big names involve with the trade. This draft will determine a lot of future of many teams because this can make or break them depending on what player they choose.

Hi.

This new NBA Draft is already off-topic sir. If you wanted to talk about something else aside from OP, you should create another thread.(see unofficial list of bitcointak.org rules)

To OP, since the season is already over it seem proper to lock this thread and start a new thread for the next season.

Just my thoughts. Cheers!

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:32:49 PM

Yeah that's possible to have those new draft players to be taken to the top in the future, because of their physical skills of being unstoppable and a lot improved compared from older ones. Given the opportunity of these young players to play it for the next chapter of nba season, I think new bloomers will rise and a legacy to nba; somewhat like the legendary MJordan. Just put to an inspiration of a good example is Golden State success, after having their worst days of nba they've been able to learn day by day as they reached their motivations to learn from their failures, and now we seen how successful this team are.
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:23:34 PM

Hi.

This new NBA Draft is already off-topic sir. If you wanted to talk about something else aside from OP, you should create another thread.(see unofficial list of bitcointak.org rules)

To OP, since the season is already over it seem proper to lock this thread and start a new thread for the next season.

Just my thoughts. Cheers!

It's still about NBA but well yeah it's for the season of 2017/2018 so I guess someone will create the new thread for us. But I don't think op will lock or close this thread. He looks more focus with alt coins and local threads.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DIA7

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:04:30 AM

It's looks like that Paul George is heading to Celtics after being linked with so manty teams with With Jimmy Butler will be traded To Wolves For Number 7 Zach LaVine Kris Dunn .
The talks between the Boston Celtics and Indiana Pacers over Paul George have become more serious.
Boston selected Jayson Tatum at Number 3 who would presumably be moved to Indiana if a George deal is completed while George still prefers to join Los Angeles Lakers i belleive pretty risky trade for the bulls here.LaVine coming off a major injury that may take away his athletic ability whilz Dunn has been a disappointment during his rookie season.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:50:20 AM

Here is the top 30 of the choices of the Draft 2017:

1 Philadelphia 76ers Markelle Fultz
2 L.A. Lakers           Lonzo Ball
3 Boston Celtics       Jayson Tatum
4 Phoenix Suns        Josh Jackson
5 Sacramento Kings De’Aaron Fox
6 Orlando Magic      Jonathan Isaac
7 Chicago Bulls        Lauri Markkanen
8 New York Knicks    Frank Ntilinkina
9 Dallas Mavericks    Dennis Smith
10 Portland Blazers   Zach Collins
11 Charlotte Hornets Malik Monk
12 Detroit Pistons      Luke Kennard
13 Utah Jazz             Donovan Mitchell
14 Miami Heat           Edrice Adebayo
15 Sacramento Kings Justin Jackson
16 Minnesota Timb.   Justin Patton
17 Milwaukee Bucks   D.J. Wilson
18 Indiana Pacers      Tj Leaf
19 Atlanta Hawks       John Collins
20 Sacramento Kings  Harry Giles
21 Oklahoma City       Terrance Ferguson
22 Brooklyn Nets        Jarrett Allen
23 Toronto Raptors     Oj Anunobi
24 Denver Nuggets     Tyler Lydon
25 Philadelphia 76ers  Anzejs Pasecniks
26 Portland  Blazers    Caleb Swanigan
27 Los Angeles Lakers Kyle Kuzma
28 Utah Jazz              Tony Bradley
29 San Antonio Spurs Derrick White
30 Los Angeles Lakers Josh Hart

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:43:12 AM

It's looks like that Paul George is heading to Celtics after being linked with so manty teams with With Jimmy Butler will be traded To Wolves For Number 7 Zach LaVine Kris Dunn .
The talks between the Boston Celtics and Indiana Pacers over Paul George have become more serious.
Boston selected Jayson Tatum at Number 3 who would presumably be moved to Indiana if a George deal is completed while George still prefers to join Los Angeles Lakers i belleive pretty risky trade for the bulls here.LaVine coming off a major injury that may take away his athletic ability whilz Dunn has been a disappointment during his rookie season.
The Wolves would be much improved defensively next season, with a defensive minded coach an a player very familiar with Thibs' style. Jimmy Butler can also act as the leader of the young Wolves, who should make the playoffs after a long drought. Meanwhile, the Sixers, as expected, just got more exciting (on paper that is) with a lot of young talents who are ready to make a name for themselves. But the Cavs are still the team to beat in the East as long as Lebron is with them.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:27:46 PM

The Wolves would be much improved defensively next season, with a defensive minded coach an a player very familiar with Thibs' style. Jimmy Butler can also act as the leader of the young Wolves, who should make the playoffs after a long drought. Meanwhile, the Sixers, as expected, just got more exciting (on paper that is) with a lot of young talents who are ready to make a name for themselves. But the Cavs are still the team to beat in the East as long as Lebron is with them.

Definitely a great move for Minnesota, they did gave up interesting assets in Dunn, Lavine and the draft pick but getting Jimmy Butler on top of Towns and Wiggins is priceless. Their defense will be great especially under Thibodeau and Butler can lead this team of young players to the Playoffs, no doubt about that. They are still one or two great players away from being a true contender in the West compared to the Spurs or the Warriors but they are on the right track.

For Chicago I think they got an average deal but we don't know what else was on the table. They did get some decent talent but I feel they should've gotten a little more for Butler.
Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 3402 »
  Print  

Jump to: