News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 3401 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878790 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:41:37 PM

Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks is the Most Improved Player. I just didn't include it on my recent post because I minimized the post images. Smiley

Hey mate is this final? I wanted him to have that award as he surely is the most improved player for this season. And if you will have a check to his salary, look on the big increase that he got for this year and for the next years of his contract to Bucks.

Very well deserved for the kid. It's been a breakout season for the greek freak and it's quite scary to think that his game is still bound to improve as he gets more experienced. Put in a couple of more quality players in the buck's lineup and they can match up very well with the big dogs in the east. Looking forward to seeing how much more giannis will grow next season.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:41:05 PM

On the side not, congratulations to RUSSELL WESTBROOK for winning this years MVP award. That guy deserve the award with the performance he put up this year and how he carried OKC to playoffs.

Russel Westbrook deserve the MVP award. The way he carry his team on his shoulder. Playing tremendous since day 1 of the Elimation round up to play offs. He's a triple-double machine. Hope Westbrook will get a good back court duo in the upcoming NBA season.
Congrats to him, he deserve the win, if only he has a good partner like the ability of Durant they could have advance at least in the 2nd round.
There is a lot of improvement in the coming season, no doubt westbrook can get another MVP award but I am hoping Thunder will also improve as a team.
Congrats to Russ on an incredible season and the award. I love Westbrook, I love that he's keeping us in the playoffs.
Yeah i agree with Russ being crowned MVP of the season. he did everything for the Thunder. and thats also the problem. does he make his teammates better? I dont think he does. thats why I dont think you can build a championship team around Russ. he is a one man team. its hard to say who you should pair up with Russ because even with KD it didnt always work that well. it was isolation basketball for both of them. While i didn't like it seeing Lebron finishing 4rth it's clearly he is better then that Lebron missed 8 games this year Cavs lost all 8.. Kawhi missed multiple games and Spurs won most of them.. Russ missed one game and his team mates lifted and won the game... so he is atleast at top 3.

Well whatever all people say about his teammates making him better by feesing him stats and all that, he almist singlehandedly willed his team to a playoff spot. That's counting for a lot considering that they lost kd the same season. I think russ took it upon himself to step up bigtime since kd's departure really left a huge void. The man deserved the mvp more than anyone this season

He deserved the Mvp award of the season! He made an incredible record of 42 triple doubles, with an average of 31.6 points, 10.7 rebounds and 10.4 assists!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:16:32 PM

On the side not, congratulations to RUSSELL WESTBROOK for winning this years MVP award. That guy deserve the award with the performance he put up this year and how he carried OKC to playoffs.

Russel Westbrook deserve the MVP award. The way he carry his team on his shoulder. Playing tremendous since day 1 of the Elimation round up to play offs. He's a triple-double machine. Hope Westbrook will get a good back court duo in the upcoming NBA season.
Congrats to him, he deserve the win, if only he has a good partner like the ability of Durant they could have advance at least in the 2nd round.
There is a lot of improvement in the coming season, no doubt westbrook can get another MVP award but I am hoping Thunder will also improve as a team.
Congrats to Russ on an incredible season and the award. I love Westbrook, I love that he's keeping us in the playoffs.
Yeah i agree with Russ being crowned MVP of the season. he did everything for the Thunder. and thats also the problem. does he make his teammates better? I dont think he does. thats why I dont think you can build a championship team around Russ. he is a one man team. its hard to say who you should pair up with Russ because even with KD it didnt always work that well. it was isolation basketball for both of them. While i didn't like it seeing Lebron finishing 4rth it's clearly he is better then that Lebron missed 8 games this year Cavs lost all 8.. Kawhi missed multiple games and Spurs won most of them.. Russ missed one game and his team mates lifted and won the game... so he is atleast at top 3.

Well whatever all people say about his teammates making him better by feesing him stats and all that, he almist singlehandedly willed his team to a playoff spot. That's counting for a lot considering that they lost kd the same season. I think russ took it upon himself to step up bigtime since kd's departure really left a huge void. The man deserved the mvp more than anyone this season

He deserved the Mvp award of the season! He made an incredible record of 42 triple doubles, with an average of 31.6 points, 10.7 rebounds and 10.4 assists!

Congrats to Russ. He truly deserves the MVP award. He's stat says it all. And seeing him played the way last season is truly amazing. We are luck to have watch him break the record of Oscar Robertson. We may never see it again, unless he break it again next season.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:25:13 PM

Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks is the Most Improved Player. I just didn't include it on my recent post because I minimized the post images. Smiley

Hey mate is this final? I wanted him to have that award as he surely is the most improved player for this season. And if you will have a check to his salary, look on the big increase that he got for this year and for the next years of his contract to Bucks.

Very well deserved for the kid. It's been a breakout season for the greek freak and it's quite scary to think that his game is still bound to improve as he gets more experienced. Put in a couple of more quality players in the buck's lineup and they can match up very well with the big dogs in the east. Looking forward to seeing how much more giannis will grow next season.

Definitely, the Bucks in my opinion were poised to do a much better Playoff run this year than what they ended up accomplishing. Especially not because of other players level but they clearly missed their second scorer in Jabari Parker. He's definitely not a star in this league but he was definitely a second weapon to take some pressure from Giannis and get some buckets when most needed.

They need to add some elite level shooters to their team too. The problem is that it's hard to get quality free agents in some cities (my Cavs suffered from this forever, including in the first Lebron chapter...)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:16:58 PM

-snip-

Russell Westbrook = MVP of the year, I don't have any subjection on him as he really deserves this.
Draymond Green = Most defensive player of the game, good on him as he also is.
Malcolm Brogdon = Hmm. How did it happened? But well if he do really deserve it, congratulations to him and for the other awardees.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:59:32 PM

-snip-

Russell Westbrook = MVP of the year, I don't have any subjection on him as he really deserves this.
Draymond Green = Most defensive player of the game, good on him as he also is.
Malcolm Brogdon = Hmm. How did it happened? But well if he do really deserve it, congratulations to him and for the other awardees.
And most improved player of year- Giannis Antetokounmpo...
I think that Nikola Jokić deserves this award more than Giannis does. Giannis did make progress, but most of progress he made in last season, not in this. Unlike Jokić who didn't play that well in last season, and he made big boom in this season.
Maybe NBA didn't want to leave Giannis without award. So because they didn't give him award last year, they desided to do that this year...
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:45:28 AM

If Paul George would be in Cleveland, they can now match up with GSW line up. But what I heard is if they will have Paul George in their line up they won't hold Kevin Love and I think GSW has still advantage on that not unless they will keep K.Love in their team. But the problem is their salary cap.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:49:43 AM

If Paul George would be in Cleveland, they can now match up with GSW line up. But what I heard is if they will have Paul George in their line up they won't hold Kevin Love and I think GSW has still advantage on that not unless they will keep K.Love in their team. But the problem is their salary cap.
that's the concerned when trying to build a super team a salary cap will be the big question since players needed to adjust just like what spurs did when they wanted to build their own super team when the time of duncan parker and ginobli in order to acquired talented players they needed to cut their salary and adjust for their team i don't think that can be the same thing to happen with the cavs superstars.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 08:52:13 AM

Yes possibly, they can have a good match with Golden State Warriors. I don't know but NBA is not just about Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers but we are in the era where these two teams are having a hot rivalry. If that is the condition they will let go of Love, well better they will have those both players.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:19:27 AM

Yes possibly, they can have a good match with Golden State Warriors. I don't know but NBA is not just about Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers but we are in the era where these two teams are having a hot rivalry. If that is the condition they will let go of Love, well better they will have those both players.
The Cavs also need to upgrade their bench since they were badly outplayed by the Warriors' bench, almost in all of the five games of the Finals. Paul George might be good but isn't he playing the same position as Lebron James? Can we really expect Lebron to play power forward for the most part of the game? Or is PG13 going to be the power forward in a small ball line up for the Cavs? That would mean less playing time for slow bigs like Tristan Thompson, who by the way, struggled big time in the Finals.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

The Cavs also need to upgrade their bench since they were badly outplayed by the Warriors' bench, almost in all of the five games of the Finals. Paul George might be good but isn't he playing the same position as Lebron James? Can we really expect Lebron to play power forward for the most part of the game? Or is PG13 going to be the power forward in a small ball line up for the Cavs? That would mean less playing time for slow bigs like Tristan Thompson, who by the way, struggled big time in the Finals.

I don't see much of a problem with that, in fact IMO it's advantageous for them. You can't always have LBJ carrying the team as PF, having PG take off the load while LBJ rests would be really good for the team.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Vasilije69

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:15:01 PM

Some sources say that Paul agreed to opt-in on contract with Clippers, but he will be traded to the Houston Rockets. Clippers in change from him will receive Beverley, Decker, Williams and First Round Pick for 2018 year.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

Some sources say that Paul agreed to opt-in on contract with Clippers, but he will be traded to the Houston Rockets. Clippers in change from him will receive Beverley, Decker, Williams and First Round Pick for 2018 year.

Yeah, I think this is a done deal. CP3 is now playing for Houston Rockets alongside James Harden. Here's the link. And there is rumor that they are trying to convince PG13 to join them. Rockets will have a serious power up if they get PG13 too.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:06:07 PM

Yeah, I think this is a done deal. CP3 is now playing for Houston Rockets alongside James Harden. Here's the link. And there is rumor that they are trying to convince PG13 to join them. Rockets will have a serious power up if they get PG13 too.

It's official now and whew what a lineup for Houston Rockers;

The Beard + CP3 = I see it will be one of the best backcourt tandem on the league. I don't see Paul George will go into West. If he want to taste some The Finals experience, he must joined Lebron in the East. He's struggling on the East on the first place so it will be more difficult if he will force to joined West teams during playoffs even with Harden and CP3 on his side.
Vasilije69

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:29:30 PM

The Beard + CP3 = I see it will be one of the best backcourt tandem on the league. I don't see Paul George will go into West. If he want to taste some The Finals experience, he must joined Lebron in the East. He's struggling on the East on the first place so it will be more difficult if he will force to joined West teams during playoffs even with Harden and CP3 on his side.
I agree with you. THat will be one of the best backcourt tandems on the league. But they need some Forwards and Centers. They are not so good under the basket...
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:58:37 PM

Definitely a nice move for the Rockets but I'm a little concerned they gave up Beverly. Chris Paul is an all star and one of the best PG in the league no question about that. He's an elite defender too but he's getting old and injury prone lately. If CP3 goes down for an extended period of time, the Rockets roster seem very thin, so let's see what they have in mind (most likely they will move Harden to PG).

On the other hand, if Houston can add a player like Blake Griffin or LaMarcus Aldridge, they can definitely be a very serious contender in the West for years to come.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:27:28 PM

Definitely a nice move for the Rockets but I'm a little concerned they gave up Beverly. Chris Paul is an all star and one of the best PG in the league no question about that. He's an elite defender too but he's getting old and injury prone lately. If CP3 goes down for an extended period of time, the Rockets roster seem very thin, so let's see what they have in mind (most likely they will move Harden to PG).

On the other hand, if Houston can add a player like Blake Griffin or LaMarcus Aldridge, they can definitely be a very serious contender in the West for years to come.

Nice point there mate.

On the other hand, Los Angeles Clippers are also a winner here. According to report, they will also get a backup center, Montrezl Harrell as part of the Chris Paul trade. It's just came from a source but I think it's close to reality. It wasn't reported earlier. And about Griffin, I think he will stay on the team and Aldridge? He loves Spurs so much and it will be a lose to Spurs if they will allow this guy to be traded unless a blockbuster deal will be made.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 736

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:47:01 PM

I don't see much of a problem with that, in fact IMO it's advantageous for them. You can't always have LBJ carrying the team as PF, having PG take off the load while LBJ rests would be really good for the team.

Lebron James is always the highlight of the team Cavs but he really can't play better without a better team mate. Paul George will be a good addition to their roster. And Lebron James not all the time he plays well.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:57:27 PM

Lebron James is always the highlight of the team Cavs but he really can't play better without a better team mate. Paul George will be a good addition to their roster. And Lebron James not all the time he plays well.
I think that the greatest factor for the 2018 Lakers Roster when they actually signed Paul George and Lebron James is actually the development and success of Lonzo Ball as he is the really the one holding the future of the franchise. What I mean about that is they traded D, Angelo a really good point guard and Mozgov to clear some cap space and obviously to create room for Lonzo.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 12:46:17 AM

Well this is for real that Paul George for Kevin Love. Why they need to trade away Love, it's better to have these two players play at the same time with Lebron James. I don't see any hybrid roster from them if they want to strengthen their roster for matching against GSW they shouldn't release Love but well it's their management and this is just my opinion.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 [659] 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 3401 »
  Print  

Jump to: