News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 [684] 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 3403 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878967 times)
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

Aside from the general talk here about NBA teams how is your Teams's new uniform? Let me start the Minnesota's new nike jersey surprise me vecause it really looks plain and simple and they still have the blue and white and a lottle bit of green. But I really hope the 3rd and 4th Jersey will show more green and maybe black because the new jerseys really don't have any design on them compared to before in which they have trees as outline.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:43:02 PM

Well they should care for chemistry because it brings championship. This is the foremost goal of a team owner, to be the champion and they can't achieved it without his team blending together to meet the goal. But yeah, GSW doesn't have the ceiling anymore to bring in another caliber player without sacrificing the current roster.

Chemistry can be build along the way. If on the way, the chemistry didn't turned out to what is was supposed to be then definitely that's the time we can called that there's no chemistry on that newly added players on that team.

We can't say right now that there's no chemistry once a newly player just arrived at their team. Like I said, it will be build along the way so for me I will give about 10-15 season games as a test.

Definitely agree as if you remember guys when Lebron James switch team from Cavaliers to Heat, many speculators believed that there will be no chemistry since Dwayne Wade owned the Miami Heat as this guy is the main man. But after some lots of games, we can see that their combination is kinda good and as a whole, the Miami Heat are playing great that time.

But for 10-15 games that is already too much. Maybe for me I will give 5 to 8 games.

Of course team chemistry comes with them playing games together for many games. But what worries me, just in case a caliber player such as Paul George will somewhat backfire on them. Remember the Lakers, with Shaq, Kobe, Malone and Payton and other top players? They reached the Finals only to self-destruct at the end as a result they were upset by Pistons lead by Chancey Billups. Sometimes is it good the everyone knows his place in the team because adding a new name will cause a disturbance or a problem in the end.

Attitude of each player has a huge effect on chemistry. Chemistry won't exist if all of them were veterans, if all of them doesn't have anything to sacrifice for every game they play within their team as a whole. Shaq anf Kobe were at their best and adding Malone and Payton became worst. Malone and Payton were playing for the sake of the ring which is good but they don't have enough strength since they're old in the team that is why Pistons won the championship.

GSW's current line up is very much loaded with High Caliber players. Actually, for me, they don't need to acquire another High profile player/s. Current line up of GSW is well established. Chemistry is already there, KD and Steph know that one of them of must step down and Yes, Steph did that. We can't see and feel it though. Since He still contributes the way he used to play when KD, is not yet part of the team.

Attitude really is one of the factors that affect the team's chemistry. Without understanding each and everyone's flaws then surely the team would suffer due to misinterpretation and misunderstanding.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

Aside from the general talk here about NBA teams how is your Teams's new uniform? Let me start the Minnesota's new nike jersey surprise me vecause it really looks plain and simple and they still have the blue and white and a lottle bit of green. But I really hope the 3rd and 4th Jersey will show more green and maybe black because the new jerseys really don't have any design on them compared to before in which they have trees as outline.
I have to agree with you I think the new jersey design for this season has been a downgrade for all of the teams, looking at the plain designs of several jersey releases does not showed anything about their culture in that state, the colors don't even represent the state, They made us excited for nothing. These jerseys need to have a quick makeover not just plain colors and outlines.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:25:35 PM

I haven't checked what will be the next uniform to be unveiled, but this last couple of years, uniform designs turns from ugly to worst. I hope we can see some team doing some retro design and will keep some old school in their uniforms. The 80's-00's uniform are simple but slicked, I don't like the modern design. LOL
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:15:32 PM

I haven't checked what will be the next uniform to be unveiled, but this last couple of years, uniform designs turns from ugly to worst. I hope we can see some team doing some retro design and will keep some old school in their uniforms. The 80's-00's uniform are simple but slicked, I don't like the modern design. LOL

The Cavs new ones are an improvement in my opinion but they need to get rid of the "C" and update it, the styles just doesn't match with the new font. The colors are ok but I don't understand why they insist with the navy color, I would much rather have the electric blue from the 2000s if it was because of a homage to that era. As for the Jazz and Clippers ones, I don't see a complete revamp but they certainly look much better and slick than previous versions.

The new TWolves are nice and a much needed change, I feel some identity was lost in the process though so I'm still not sure about them as a whole.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

What's up with the Irving trade nowadays, does he have a team to go to already?

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:49:23 PM

I don't think so. He'd probably be still playing for the cavs when the season begins. It would be hard to come up with a good trade unless one of the two teams would compromise and have the shorter straw from the deal. Or a trade that would involve several teams in the process.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:55:43 PM

I don't have an idea on what team did he jumped to. But before anything else possibly that he don't have choice but to keep on playing for the Cavs again and just endure his feeling with Lebron. So he doesn't have a choice or else he will be blanked and no team to play but I doubt it, this is probably just a sort of drama.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:11:43 PM

I don't have an idea on what team did he jumped to. But before anything else possibly that he don't have choice but to keep on playing for the Cavs again and just endure his feeling with Lebron. So he doesn't have a choice or else he will be blanked and no team to play but I doubt it, this is probably just a sort of drama.
Nothing is hot about the Kyrie Irving trade. And no team that is linked to him is closing in on the deal. Because all of them are following a similar offer to what the Timberwolves sent for Jimmy Butler and what the Thunders sent for Paul George to keep it short they are wanting Kyrie in exchange for their trash which the Cavaliers clearly don't like. Also from what I know Kyrie Irving is spending some time alone away from Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers this might be a signal in which he really does not want to be with the team anymore.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:37:56 PM

Nothing is hot about the Kyrie Irving trade. And no team that is linked to him is closing in on the deal. Because all of them are following a similar offer to what the Timberwolves sent for Jimmy Butler and what the Thunders sent for Paul George to keep it short they are wanting Kyrie in exchange for their trash which the Cavaliers clearly don't like. Also from what I know Kyrie Irving is spending some time alone away from Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers this might be a signal in which he really does not want to be with the team anymore.

But with the current trade on rose, i think he might have lower minutes to play or rose could be a shooting guard. I know cavaliers have stacked lineup and bench but i think irving wont be having a leader role if rose could have his gameplay in cavaliers. And if irving would leave cavs, that would leave them in a high salary cap in which they could acquire a high paying player. And it would be a long journey if irving would again want to be a franchise player and carrying them to a playoff.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

But with the current trade on rose, i think he might have lower minutes to play or rose could be a shooting guard. I know cavaliers have stacked lineup and bench but i think irving wont be having a leader role if rose could have his gameplay in cavaliers. And if irving would leave cavs, that would leave them in a high salary cap in which they could acquire a high paying player. And it would be a long journey if irving would again want to be a franchise player and carrying them to a playoff.
They could reserve that money for DRose if he can prove he is worthy of another good salary.
Irving needs to leave, he is not a leader anymore and we know who is the only leader, it was Lebron James from the moment he joined the team.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:16:13 PM

Battle of egos i guess.. But it's better if Kyrie Irving just leave the team since d rose is coming for Cavs. That's also a sign that Kyrie will play for shorter time. The Cavs is too over decorated with superstars. So i think Kyrie should find a team that will showcase his talent and to shine even more. I don't like Lebron. He shouting even on his coach. He deserve to lose that last championship.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:45:51 PM

Battle of egos i guess.. But it's better if Kyrie Irving just leave the team since d rose is coming for Cavs. That's also a sign that Kyrie will play for shorter time. The Cavs is too over decorated with superstars. So i think Kyrie should find a team that will showcase his talent and to shine even more. I don't like Lebron. He shouting even on his coach. He deserve to lose that last championship.
I guess so, I also think that Derrick Rose signing with the Cleveland Cavaliers is a proof that Kyrie Irving will be as good as gone because I know that Derrick Rose is more than a bench warmer in the team. The only thing that will screw up the Cavaliers is if they don't get anything near equal to Kyrie Irving from my perspective they must look at their weak spots in order to beat the Warriors next season and by I mean weak spot is their Scoring in which they able to match the speed and strategy of GSW.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:09:03 PM

I can't see Rose playing in the shooting guard position with Kyrie around as point guard, I mean its better to give the man what he does best. Meanwhile, its likely that Kyrie exiting the Cavs is bound to happen but I can't see him pull of a one man show to power any lower tier teams to the playoffs. It would definitely free up extra salary cap for the Cavs and they could be looking for another solid player to fit in to their team.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:20:32 PM

Looks like New York Knicks will probably turned down the offer to get Kyrie Irving in exchange for Kristaps Porzingis. Well if Im on the Knicks I will do the same. I see Kristaps Porzingis will improved more and can be a role player on a team. I also see my long time idol Dirk Nowitzki to this guy.

Well Cavaliers really targeting younger players and that is good for the future of the franchise as no doubt some members of rosters are kinda on their mid peak now so they really need those.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:46:38 PM

They could reserve that money for DRose if he can prove he is worthy of another good salary.
Irving needs to leave, he is not a leader anymore and we know who is the only leader, it was Lebron James from the moment he joined the team.

I think there is no turning back for Irving now. Drose is already in and his position is already filled in by the Cavs already. And if by chance he didn't leave I guess there will be a silent feud between him and Lebron that will be eventually could come out in the beginning of the season that will make the Cavs self destruct.

tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 737

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:55:41 PM

Looks like New York Knicks will probably turned down the offer to get Kyrie Irving in exchange for Kristaps Porzingis. Well if Im on the Knicks I will do the same. I see Kristaps Porzingis will improved more and can be a role player on a team. I also see my long time idol Dirk Nowitzki to this guy.

Well Cavaliers really targeting younger players and that is good for the future of the franchise as no doubt some members of rosters are kinda on their mid peak now so they really need those.

The younger the stronger and more endurance they can have for a longer time of playing. And that's why they are training this more and getting the young ones for their team. I don't really know on where Kyrie Irving will go because of this issue, does anybody here have an insight on what team he is going to after having some negative chance with NYK?

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:59:52 PM

The younger the stronger and more endurance they can have for a longer time of playing. And that's why they are training this more and getting the young ones for their team. I don't really know on where Kyrie Irving will go because of this issue, does anybody here have an insight on what team he is going to after having some negative chance with NYK?
I appreciate their decision as well, it's easy to find a point guard with the same talent as Kyrie but you it's hard to find a big month with a good basketball IQ like porzi, he has the ability to shoot, rebound, and assist the ball. What I admire about this guy is he plays humble in the court and if he can't score inside he can always shoot 3s outside, very good player, knicks just made a good decision.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:00:41 PM

I can only speculate that he still open and shopping for a team. And of course Cavaliers is looking for the best option that they can get if they are going to release him to any team. And since the news broke out with NYK, he is back to square one again. I guess we have to wait a little longer to see what team is he officially moving.

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:06:06 PM

I can only speculate that he still open and shopping for a team. And of course Cavaliers is looking for the best option that they can get if they are going to release him to any team. And since the news broke out with NYK, he is back to square one again. I guess we have to wait a little longer to see what team is he officially moving.

Apparently Lebron James won't be back with the Cavs next year (an NBA source said) so the Cavs are looking to get a young prospect in exchange of another (Irving). I think the Knicks should do it honestly, they will get a huge franchise player and a proven all star, it will great for NY marketing team. Porzingis of course is a great player but I don't know if it fits in NY that well, I mean, he seems destined to be in another team in my opinion, a more serious contender.

It helps that Irving is pushing this trade to happen supposedly so we'll see what happens. I would even unload Thompson alongside Irving to be honest to make it happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 [684] 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 3403 »
  Print  

Jump to: