Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 3390 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877248 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:32:42 PM

Cleveland Destroyed Boston this night (117-104).
Devastating Lebron James with 38 points, 7 assists and 9 rebounds.
I think Cleveland can also win this series for 4-0.

The Golden State-Cleveland Final is almost certain.

I don't think so. Remember that boston also lose two consecutive game on their homecourt against Chicago bulls and they come back again to win 4 straight in a row. It is still early to predict a sweep game on both east and west because this is conference finals. Boston and Spurs are not a weak team.
If a sweep is asking too much, then maybe five games are all the Cavs are going to need to wrap the series up.  Even if they lose, it’s not the end of the world for the young Celtics because this experience that they are getting is an investment for the future, which is so bright, being that they have the number 1 pick in this upcoming draft, plus flexibility on their salary cap. I’m counting on them to be contenders for at least the next five years and possibly enter the NBA Finals at least once.
what is important is boston showed they are still fighting even we seen that they are in underdog here, cavs with lebron is really unstoppable
people love seeing how the king really take this game on his shoulder and really aggressive to defeat their nemesis and defend the crown.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:49:21 PM

I already place a bet on cleveland and do you think that they can really make it again? They already improve there movements also there team up they actually ready for any battle that they facing in and hope so that it will never broke what they already started.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:10:42 PM

I don't think so. Remember that boston also lose two consecutive game on their homecourt against Chicago bulls and they come back again to win 4 straight in a row. It is still early to predict a sweep game on both east and west because this is conference finals. Boston and Spurs are not a weak team.
If a sweep is asking too much, then maybe five games are all the Cavs are going to need to wrap the series up.  Even if they lose, it’s not the end of the world for the young Celtics because this experience that they are getting is an investment for the future, which is so bright, being that they have the number 1 pick in this upcoming draft, plus flexibility on their salary cap. I’m counting on them to be contenders for at least the next five years and possibly enter the NBA Finals at least once.
what is important is boston showed they are still fighting even we seen that they are in underdog here, cavs with lebron is really unstoppable
people love seeing how the king really take this game on his shoulder and really aggressive to defeat their nemesis and defend the crown.

Boston is currently holding the advantage for being the top seed on the east that's why I don't see boston as an underdog on this game even though cavs are overpower. Boston still have chance to win once isiah thomas break the chain of his guard. He just need to focus and find some space to attack. A sweep game is not entertaining especially for conference finals game.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:53:31 PM

Cavs have no match, wow, game 2 cavs will win

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

Boston is currently holding the advantage for being the top seed on the east that's why I don't see boston as an underdog on this game even though cavs are overpower. Boston still have chance to win once isiah thomas break the chain of his guard. He just need to focus and find some space to attack. A sweep game is not entertaining especially for conference finals game.

I really dont see any way where Celtics can win against the Cavaliers with the exception of key Cavaliers players getting injured which may be unlikely, as long as the King is around and with support from Kevin Lover and Irvine Cavaliers are assured a victory.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:06:21 PM

I really dont see any way where Celtics can win against the Cavaliers with the exception of key Cavaliers players getting injured which may be unlikely, as long as the King is around and with support from Kevin Lover and Irvine Cavaliers are assured a victory.
Not only Kevin Love and Irving is their to support Lebron James, but if you actually look at the whole roster you will see that they have a high caliber and deep roster to name some Kyle Korver who is lights out in the three, Deron Williams who is a good back up PG for Kyrie, JR Smith, Tristan Thompson, Also a Larry Sanders who is also a good addition to the Cavs. They are literally even better than the Nets even if their Big Three is not playing.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:01:48 PM

Just accept the reality mate. Boston Celtics eventhough they hold the top seed of the East doesn't mean they are prone for being an underdog here against the Cavaliers. Im agree to the above poster that I don't see any way for Celtics to win. Honestly, I doubt Celtics can sweep Indiana Pacers and Toronto Raptors but Cavaliers did. What chain are you talking about Isiah Thomas? The team is not always about focusing on the main player.

Remember CAVS vs SAS finals game? I can compare it to the current Eastern Conference Finals.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:04:27 PM

So am I. The cavaliers are well rested and healthy. They have very good players and in my opinion, the team is already overpowered. Celtics may have the top seed after the regular season but it is just because the cavs rested their key players on the ending of the season. It may not be a sweep but the cavs are definitely going to the finals.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

Just accept the reality mate. Boston Celtics eventhough they hold the top seed of the East doesn't mean they are prone for being an underdog here against the Cavaliers. Im agree to the above poster that I don't see any way for Celtics to win. Honestly, I doubt Celtics can sweep Indiana Pacers and Toronto Raptors but Cavaliers did. What chain are you talking about Isiah Thomas? The team is not always about focusing on the main player.

Remember CAVS vs SAS finals game? I can compare it to the current Eastern Conference Finals.

It may not be entertaining but it's the cold reality. The Cavs are miles better than the Celtics, they proved that in the last encounter of the season (the Cavs won by almost a 30 point margin) and they proved it again yesterday, they are on another level completely. Lebron is also toying with his defenders, it's not even funny. Even with a poor 3pt shooting performance (besides Kevin Love and Frye when he entered the game) the Cavs completely obliterated the Celtics at home. I think the second game will be a little different though but I'll still give the Cavs the advantage and an rather easy win. Then they will most like close out the series at the Q and wait for the West finalist. Now that's another story, I feel that if the Spurs can get Leonard back they have a real chance of tying the series.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:03:37 PM

It may not be entertaining but it's the cold reality. The Cavs are miles better than the Celtics, they proved that in the last encounter of the season (the Cavs won by almost a 30 point margin) and they proved it again yesterday, they are on another level completely. Lebron is also toying with his defenders, it's not even funny. Even with a poor 3pt shooting performance (besides Kevin Love and Frye when he entered the game) the Cavs completely obliterated the Celtics at home. I think the second game will be a little different though but I'll still give the Cavs the advantage and an rather easy win. Then they will most like close out the series at the Q and wait for the West finalist. Now that's another story, I feel that if the Spurs can get Leonard back they have a real chance of tying the series.

Hands off. Agreed at both points. No matter what optimitism Celtics fans will have, chances for them to advance is quite having a low chance. As stated above, Pacers and Raptors can considered as dominant team. If matched by Celtics, I don't see any sweep series here but a close game. And on another side, if Wizards faced the Cavs, I see a sweep series here by the Cavs. See the comparison?

But great job to this Celtics team as this was their rebuilding phase after those Celtics oldies left. It's a great achievement and also a good experience. There are still more years to them and they can come back anytime to take the stage.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:53:15 PM

Hands off. Agreed at both points. No matter what optimitism Celtics fans will have, chances for them to advance is quite having a low chance. As stated above, Pacers and Raptors can considered as dominant team. If matched by Celtics, I don't see any sweep series here but a close game. And on another side, if Wizards faced the Cavs, I see a sweep series here by the Cavs. See the comparison?

But great job to this Celtics team as this was their rebuilding phase after those Celtics oldies left. It's a great achievement and also a good experience. There are still more years to them and they can come back anytime to take the stage.

It just really shows how good Cavaliers is. I still remember in March when the Cavaliers started to lose games and giving the no. 1 spot to Boston. People are saying that Lebron and the Cavs will not reach the finals. But during the playoffs, Cavs show their skills and what made  them the defending champion. Lebron and the crew started to elevate their game and now other teams need to catch up with them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:16:10 PM

What do you mean by Cavs have no match? They don't have no match against Boston or they don't have an upcoming match? Well if you are pointing out about their next game, it's on Saturday. It's a crowd favorite that Cavs will win and they are the ones that will face in the finals with Golden State Warriors.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:12:39 PM

What do you mean by Cavs have no match? They don't have no match against Boston or they don't have an upcoming match? Well if you are pointing out about their next game, it's on Saturday. It's a crowd favorite that Cavs will win and they are the ones that will face in the finals with Golden State Warriors.

It means that no team can match the Cleveland Cavaliers in the East. I thought no one will noticed that post as it's like a spam post for me.

No doubt that it is likely the rematch of Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors in the finals. But still, Im hoping that the current West match will surprise us if ever Kawhi Leonard will back. It's unusual if we see San Antonio Spurs being sweep in a series.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:13:29 AM

It means that no team can match the Cleveland Cavaliers in the East. I thought no one will noticed that post as it's like a spam post for me.

No doubt that it is likely the rematch of Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors in the finals. But still, Im hoping that the current West match will surprise us if ever Kawhi Leonard will back. It's unusual if we see San Antonio Spurs being sweep in a series.

i'm actually hoping for the same thing. everyone already conceded that the east belongs to the cavs. even before the start of the playoffs, looking at the matchups, its obvious that the cavs have a good chance of sweeping the entire east. it's sad though that kawhi had to get injured. I really thought game1 could have gone to the spurs if it hadn't been for that incident. I was actually rooting for a cavs, spurs matchup in the finals though I don't think that's going to happen anymore

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:52:34 AM

i'm actually hoping for the same thing. everyone already conceded that the east belongs to the cavs. even before the start of the playoffs, looking at the matchups, its obvious that the cavs have a good chance of sweeping the entire east. it's sad though that kawhi had to get injured. I really thought game1 could have gone to the spurs if it hadn't been for that incident. I was actually rooting for a cavs, spurs matchup in the finals though I don't think that's going to happen anymore

Ya and mostly this series are ruined by injuries. A lot of players in the post season were injured thus allowing a team to not fully function during the series. And the injury by durant just during the last scenes of the nba regular season is really questionable because some said they are just resting him for the post season. Cavs maybe second but at least they did not use some lousy injury to make reason to rest.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:57:57 AM

that's for real its not spurs if they got sweep i'm hoping too that kawhi will play and change the tempo of this series, we all convince
that in east side cavs will dominate and possible to sweep boston unless thomas and the gang will smell some blood and start to bring
the game to their side.

Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1352

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:32:02 PM

Agreed. It looks like we are going to see a rematch from last years final. I initially though that either of the 2 teams will reach the finals again this year, but I'm proven wrong. Leonard's injury was really the turning point of their series against the Golden State, and without him the chance of them being swept is goes to the roof. The timing of his injury disappoints a lot of San Antonio fans. I guess, we have all to look at Warriors-Cavaliers again.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:40:02 PM

I'm waiting to see if there will be an impact if Kawhi Leonard is going to play again versus Golden State Warriors. But it's look like these playoffs is already decided by many of us. We are seeing those teams that has the potential to play again for this seasons finals. It will be a shame if Spurs will lose and will lose for consecutive games even with Kawhi.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:49:10 PM

I'm waiting to see if there will be an impact if Kawhi Leonard is going to play again versus Golden State Warriors. But it's look like these playoffs is already decided by many of us. We are seeing those teams that has the potential to play again for this seasons finals. It will be a shame if Spurs will lose and will lose for consecutive games even with Kawhi.

We can already conclude what is the impact of kawhi in game because he already show us what he can do on game 1 by overpowering GSW and lead 26 points  before he injured.

Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:53:20 PM

I don’t think the Spurs are going to allow to be swept in this series. They have a winning tradition and wouldn’t go down that easily even if they are hurting and missing a lot of key players. Meanwhile in the East, the Cavs look to ride the momentum they got from winning Game 1 on the road and look to continue their brilliant playoff run. But I expect a much better fight from the Celtics this time around.
Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 3390 »
  Print  

Jump to: