News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 [855] 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 ... 3405 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 879272 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

So it will be game 7 for the East. Let us see the West tomorrow if they will also go for game 7.

Lebron did a nice job rotating the ball and I think 4 players in Cavs have double digits in score.
Love is out but theyall stepped up. I dont think he will be injured. It might just be still hurting that is why he didnt come back. We will see him again at Game 7.

Van Gundy says, "who says homecourt is not an issue?"
That made me smile a bit. But it doesnt really work in the West side. Grin

Probably just a concussion for Kevin Love. Rest is needed and I'm sure that he will be back for the crucial Game 7. James took over the game so its really hard to see them losing in Game 7 however, I still think that home court will be big for Celtics. We can't rally asked for more, James really shows that he can carry this Cavaliers to the finals. He hits dagger 3's and even have a look at Tatum as if so say you are not good enough to defend me, you are still a rookie, Boy!!!. LOL.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

So it will be game 7 for the East. Let us see the West tomorrow if they will also go for game 7.

Lebron did a nice job rotating the ball and I think 4 players in Cavs have double digits in score.
Love is out but theyall stepped up. I dont think he will be injured. It might just be still hurting that is why he didnt come back. We will see him again at Game 7.

With Chris Paul being ruled out of tomorrow's game I don't think that the Houston Rockets have a good shot at taking the Finals spot in game 6. And to see that the game will be held on Oracle Arena with the Warriors having a Home Court advantage chances are they might go to Game 7 as well. Its the first time in many years I have seen fours teams battle it out this close. Whoever goes to the next round will be worthy to faced the other side.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

Team coordination would be much effective if all players would really be on rotation and as expected Lebron would really push the game to 7 and this would really be a good time to bet. Going all in to Cavs this time.
Cleveland Cavaliers in Game 7!

Who wants to bet for 0.05ETH and we will used escrow.
Its much better if you do go or bet into sports betting sites.

Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:36:59 PM

With Chris Paul being ruled out of tomorrow's game I don't think that the Houston Rockets have a good shot at taking the Finals spot in game 6. And to see that the game will be held on Oracle Arena with the Warriors having a Home Court advantage chances are they might go to Game 7 as well. Its the first time in many years I have seen fours teams battle it out this close. Whoever goes to the next round will be worthy to faced the other side.

Chances are, there will be Game 7 as well on the West as Chris Paul will missed their first attempt to go to the Finals. We all noticed that Houston only uses or played 7 players on rotation, and missing the vital link will really affect their game.

Harden will be again put on a greater pressure specially on the offense. If Warriors can get good defense on him and force him some turovers, we might see another Game 7 as well.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

Chances are, there will be Game 7 as well on the West as Chris Paul will missed their first attempt to go to the Finals. We all noticed that Houston only uses or played 7 players on rotation, and missing the vital link will really affect their game.

Harden will be again put on a greater pressure specially on the offense. If Warriors can get good defense on him and force him some turovers, we might see another Game 7 as well.

That is a possibility if Houston dont give their all on this game 6 later.
There is one thing I am worried again.
Like you said they got 7 players rotating and now missing Chris Paul.
If they lose to this game 6 there may also be chances that they are fatigued on Game 7. So they really have to do finish it if they want the Finals.

Hate to see games with injuries at last minutes. It will be the first Finals of Paul but look how shitty life is. Grin
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

If they lose to this game 6 there may also be chances that they are fatigued on Game 7. So they really have to do finish it if they want the Finals.

Hate to see games with injuries at last minutes. It will be the first Finals of Paul but look how shitty life is. Grin

CP3 really do good in Game 5 though just unfortunate that he got hamstring injury. Let's just hope that he can go and play Game 7, that is if GSW can extend it to Game 7. Yes, it sucks to be CP3 now, having a tremendous game but suffered a injury in return. And the timing is really awful. The question is, can Harden step up more took the load on his shoulder just like LeBron James is doing for Cavaliers?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

CP3 really do good in Game 5 though just unfortunate that he got hamstring injury. Let's just hope that he can go and play Game 7, that is if GSW can extend it to Game 7. Yes, it sucks to be CP3 now, having a tremendous game but suffered a injury in return. And the timing is really awful. The question is, can Harden step up more took the load on his shoulder just like LeBron James is doing for Cavaliers?

Based on their game, Game 6, James Harden made a great play though the heat of GSW players can't be stopped with Klay Thompson on the Frontline with its defensive team mates. KD and Steph also did a great job but I applaud Klay to his performance this game.

Harden will be having a hard time the next game and CP3 is still not that sure to be playing at Game 7. If he will not be in Game 7, I guess we can assume that GSW will be taking the spot for the finals.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:22:08 AM

GSW played strong today and even Harden tried his best he can't carry the rest of the team, the power trio got their firing hands and keeps doing well, Klay is so impressive while durant and curry entertained the crowd, seeing GSW played like a champ impress a lots of basketball fans, the way they explode and
with the whole team really eager to contribute, they still have the best game play in the league, but let see what will be the end results of this conference finals as CP3 will be back and play in front of their home fans.
Hct2005

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:14:35 AM

Cavs won on Game 6 against Celtics 109 - 99. I think its expected because in this series, the team who is in their home wins the game. Now will the Celtics win on their home for Game 7? Or James will dominate on the court of TD Garden with Love still injured with his head.

I like how the Cavs play this time. James dominated as usual but the help is there especially for the bench players of the Cavs. What is your prediction in Game 7? Will the home team win or not Cheesy.
The problem with the Cavs when the play game7 at TD Garden is they don't have Kevin Love and the Celtics have never lost a playoff game this season. Can't wait to see the game tomorrow.
FlightyPouch

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:15:55 AM

GSW played strong today and even Harden tried his best he can't carry the rest of the team, the power trio got their firing hands and keeps doing well, Klay is so impressive while durant and curry entertained the crowd, seeing GSW played like a champ impress a lots of basketball fans, the way they explode and
with the whole team really eager to contribute, they still have the best game play in the league, but let see what will be the end results of this conference finals as CP3 will be back and play in front of their home fans.

We can't still say though I don't think that CP3 will be missing these chance. Here an article about CP3's chance of getting in the Game 7 and if CP3 can't play at Game 7, I guess GSW is really lucky with a lot of injuries at Playoffs just like the years in the past.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2778092-report-chris-paul-not-likely-to-play-in-game-7-with-hamstring-injury

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:41:54 AM

GSW played strong today and even Harden tried his best he can't carry the rest of the team, the power trio got their firing hands and keeps doing well, Klay is so impressive while durant and curry entertained the crowd, seeing GSW played like a champ impress a lots of basketball fans, the way they explode and with the whole team really eager to contribute, they still have the best game play in the league, but let see what will be the end results of this conference finals as CP3 will be back and play in front of their home fans.
The Snipers of Warriors take it all the way especially on the second half. They outscored the Rockets on the Third quarter and continue it on the 4th quarter to win with a huge margin just like what happened on Game 2.

CP3 will play in Game 7 indeed but if the Warriors can play in the road like the way they are playing in their home then there is a huge chance that they can win on the road.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:22:41 AM

GSW played strong today and even Harden tried his best he can't carry the rest of the team, the power trio got their firing hands and keeps doing well, Klay is so impressive while durant and curry entertained the crowd, seeing GSW played like a champ impress a lots of basketball fans, the way they explode and with the whole team really eager to contribute, they still have the best game play in the league, but let see what will be the end results of this conference finals as CP3 will be back and play in front of their home fans.
The Snipers of Warriors take it all the way especially on the second half. They outscored the Rockets on the Third quarter and continue it on the 4th quarter to win with a huge margin just like what happened on Game 2.

CP3 will play in Game 7 indeed but if the Warriors can play in the road like the way they are playing in their home then there is a huge chance that they can win on the road.
The Warriors have all the tools to win it all in Game 7. They did a good job of defending James Harden in the third canto and the snipers of the Warriors hit their shot at that period. Even if CP3 will be back at Game 7, i think he is not 100% healthy and the momentum is on the side of the Warriors.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

Even tho that the golden state win the fight tonight I am pretty sure that the home court advantage of the houston rockets will lead them to the  NBA finals. Same situation goes to the Cavs and Celtics.

This season will surely have a different taste. It would be celtics vs rockets. Go rockets lez do this
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

Even tho that the golden state win the fight tonight I am pretty sure that the home court advantage of the houston rockets will lead them to the  NBA finals. Same situation goes to the Cavs and Celtics.

This season will surely have a different taste. It would be celtics vs rockets. Go rockets lez do this

I doubt that. I have a strong feeling that it would be the Cavs and Gsw again in the finals.
Well, lets just wait for tomorrow's game. It's a very exciting game as both conference came down to game 7.
Get your bets ready fellas.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
FlightyPouch

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

The Warriors have all the tools to win it all in Game 7. They did a good job of defending James Harden in the third canto and the snipers of the Warriors hit their shot at that period. Even if CP3 will be back at Game 7, i think he is not 100% healthy and the momentum is on the side of the Warriors.

They are still not that sure to win the West Conference Finals because if they do, they will not be having a problem on making good scores in the first to third quarters of the Game 6 but they still did and Houston Rockets made a good differential point in their side on the 2nd quarter.

That is a proof that even without CP3, Houston Rockets can still win the game 7. The good thing about GSW this game is that Klay Thompson and Green making their team's momentum and morale going.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

They are still not that sure to win the West Conference Finals because if they do, they will not be having a problem on making good scores in the first to third quarters of the Game 6 but they still did and Houston Rockets made a good differential point in their side on the 2nd quarter.

That is a proof that even without CP3, Houston Rockets can still win the game 7. The good thing about GSW this game is that Klay Thompson and Green making their team's momentum and morale going.
So its Klay turn to show what he got forcing Game 7, but this time they have to travel to Houston, which I'm sure that they are ready even without CP3. Do or Die. This is what we are really looking for as a Basketball fans and no matter who's team you rooting for, I'm sure that it's all the wait. Again, Durant being consistent and Curry and Thompson having good games is the key to GSW this playoff. Really hard to see who is going on the finals and Houston has the home court, however, due to CP3 injuries, most likely they are going to be overwhelm by GSW.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

So its Klay turn to show what he got forcing Game 7, but this time they have to travel to Houston, which I'm sure that they are ready even without CP3. Do or Die. This is what we are really looking for as a Basketball fans and no matter who's team you rooting for, I'm sure that it's all the wait. Again, Durant being consistent and Curry and Thompson having good games is the key to GSW this playoff. Really hard to see who is going on the finals and Houston has the home court, however, due to CP3 injuries, most likely they are going to be overwhelm by GSW.
This is unfair for the Rockets, now that they are only one game away for their first NBA Finals after a long time, Paul will not be available to play.
The line clearly say that Paul is really a big loss for the team because the Rockets now are +5.5 at home where they play really good.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
FlightyPouch

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

This is unfair for the Rockets, now that they are only one game away for their first NBA Finals after a long time, Paul will not be available to play.
The line clearly say that Paul is really a big loss for the team because the Rockets now are +5.5 at home where they play really good.

That is right, if I am not mistaken it is 1995? or 1997? when they are a finalist. Chris Paul is out because of his injury but it is not unfair for Houston Rockets since Andrei Igoudala is also out not only on Game 6 but on Game 7 too which is a fair game to them. If GSW loses Game 7, I guess I will be rooting for Houston Rockets for the Finals.

But I guess we must set aside these GSW and Houston Rocket predictions since the first one who will be tested tomorrow is Cleveland and Boston. It is Game 7 so bet your asses on Lebron because he will all carry your big-ass-bets to the finals.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

That is right, if I am not mistaken it is 1995? or 1997? when they are a finalist. Chris Paul is out because of his injury but it is not unfair for Houston Rockets since Andrei Igoudala is also out not only on Game 6 but on Game 7 too which is a fair game to them. If GSW loses Game 7, I guess I will be rooting for Houston Rockets for the Finals.

But I guess we must set aside these GSW and Houston Rocket predictions since the first one who will be tested tomorrow is Cleveland and Boston. It is Game 7 so bet your asses on Lebron because he will all carry your big-ass-bets to the finals.
Yes lets set aside first the Western Conference because tomorrow, it will be the Eastern conference Finals. Lets see who will win in TD Garden. Will be the home court Celtics win in their home or James and company will finally get the first road win on this series. I have trust in James but he needs help of his teammates in order for them to win because these young players are good shooters in their home court. The other players of Cavs must contribute in order for them to win.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

It is easy to say when you are a fan.
But when analyzing the game it is hard to predict it.
Even with their homecourt advantage losing CP3 made a lot of toll for this guys.
Look at him, he was supposed to stay at Houston but did not. He knows they need him even if just for confidence boosting. Maybe they can defeat other teams with that line up but not GSW. The lead at game 6 is just too much. It is a blowout. Now, what will Mike D'Antoni do with just 6 players in rotation. I bet they are all still fatigued by now.
Pages: « 1 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 [855] 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 ... 3405 »
  Print  

Jump to: