Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 [1880] 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 ... 3388 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 876846 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 11:44:34 AM

The clippers have the momentum going to the road, they can win this series for sure.

Leonard did not play in the game's final minutes, but that's alright because they are in a good lead.
He seemed to be okay, this is the latest update about his injury.

https://www.si.com/nba/clippers/news/kawhi-leonard-on-apparent-knee-injury-ill-be-good (he is good)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2072
Merit: 432

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 11:50:08 AM

The clippers have the momentum going to the road, they can win this series for sure.

Leonard did not play in the game's final minutes, but that's alright because they are in a good lead.

https://www.si.com/nba/clippers/news/kawhi-leonard-on-apparent-knee-injury-ill-be-good (he is good)

It was another great game for Clippers surely. They made a really good comeback in the series and tied it (2-2). P. George and Leonard both played really good that both of them had 30+ points and they were so close to making a double-double as well. I loved Morris' performance also. He made 5/6 3-pointers.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 12:08:38 PM

It was another great game for Clippers surely. They made a really good comeback in the series and tied it (2-2). P. George and Leonard both played really good that both of them had 30+ points and they were so close to making a double-double as well. I loved Morris' performance also. He made 5/6 3-pointers.

That's another Dallas vs Clippers scenario but this time I think there will be no game 7 because the Clippers had already dominated the Jazz. I can't remember the Jazz had a lead in game 4, so this will just continue as the Clippers are really talented as a team.

Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 12:31:32 PM

That's another Dallas vs Clippers scenario but this time I think there will be no game 7 because the Clippers had already dominated the Jazz. I can't remember the Jazz had a lead in game 4, so this will just continue as the Clippers are really talented as a team.

Game 7 chances for this series is still huge. I mean the Clippers may have the winning momentum, but I have a feeling that the Utah Jazz might win one more game at home in game 5. I'm not sure, but the Jazz will for sure are making necessary adjustments to win a crucial game 5.
Mitchell alone can't win games. The Jazz will be forcing their supporting cast to step up or else they'll lose this series.
Nevertheless, 6 teams has been playing a good series with 2-2 standings, except the Nuggets who got swept by the Suns.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 12:39:55 PM

Game 7 chances for this series is still huge. I mean the Clippers may have the winning momentum, but I have a feeling that the Utah Jazz might win one more game at home in game 5. I'm not sure, but the Jazz will for sure are making necessary adjustments to win a crucial game 5.
Mitchell alone can't win games. The Jazz will be forcing their supporting cast to step up or else they'll lose this series.
Nevertheless, 6 teams has been playing a good series with 2-2 standings, except the Nuggets who got swept by the Suns.

It's about the defense, that's something the Jazz has to improve, on the 2 losses of the Clippers on the road, that was because they have limited the production of PG, but PG has also adjusted now and has been providing some good points for the team, that's something they need to figure out back home, if they can't then Clippers might win the next 2 games.

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 12:50:41 PM

Thanks for this update, I thought the impact would be that huge for his knee but I'm just glad it seems fine. I'm hoping that will be the case since both of them with George was pretty doing well and they got back to back 30+ points game protecting the home. There's still work to be done but hoping the momentum was really on them since they always got the lead to double digits unlike the win of Jazz from their home court that only got single digits.
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 01:01:44 PM

With this pattern that they both won on their home games, the possibility of a game7 is very possible. This series is opposite to the Clippers vs Mavs wherein both teams have not won in their homecourt till game7 for the Clippers.

The character of Mitchell will be tested in this series, either buckle down to pressure or rise up to the challenge of bringing the Jazz to the WCF.

Game5 is very important to the home team, if they lose I think this series is over in six games.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 01:08:26 PM

With this pattern that they both won on their home games, the possibility of a game7 is very possible. This series is opposite to the Clippers vs Mavs wherein both teams have not won in their homecourt till game7 for the Clippers.

The character of Mitchell will be tested in this series, either buckle down to pressure or rise up to the challenge of bringing the Jazz to the WCF.

Game5 is very important to the home team, if they lose I think this series is over in six games.

Mitchell needs to stand up and face this challenge, he's focus leading the team needs to adjust.
Playing at  home is very important,

they need to win this one to extend the series or else, just like what you have said if Clippers win
a game inside their homecourt the chance of losing the series is very possible coming game 6.

Coaches and players needs to jive and find the best adjustment to beat  their opponents.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 339

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 01:11:25 PM

Mitchell needs to stand up and face this challenge, he's focus leading the team needs to adjust.
Playing at  home is very important,

they need to win this one to extend the series or else, just like what you have said if Clippers win
a game inside their homecourt the chance of losing the series is very possible coming game 6.

Coaches and players needs to jive and find the best adjustment to beat  their opponents.

If Jazz will win this and will have a commanding lead, they have a huge chance to win the series. This series is actually very exciting to watch but I expect that game 5 will be a close game as both teams have already adjusted and they know that whoever gets to 3 wins has a good chance of winning the series.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 01:29:16 PM

It's about the defense, that's something the Jazz has to improve, on the 2 losses of the Clippers on the road, that was because they have limited the production of PG, but PG has also adjusted now and has been providing some good points for the team, that's something they need to figure out back home, if they can't then Clippers might win the next 2 games.
It's true. If Royce will be defending Kawhi, who can match PG13?
Bojan and Joe Ingles seem to have a hard time doing that but they don't have many options either than those two.
Whenever a switch happens, this is where their defense breaks down.

Now regarding their offensive attack. Pick and roll is gone. I don't even see Gobert making any points anymore. He is the key for the Jazz to be back on top of their series. I even bet for him to at least make 20 total points and rebounds but I am disappointed.
He made 11 points and 8 rebounds for 32 minutes. Perhaps the Jazz should just go small and rely on transition plays.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 01:41:25 PM

Bojan and Joe Ingles seem to have a hard time doing that but they don't have many options either than those two.

Now regarding their offensive attack. Pick and roll is gone. I don't even see Gobert making any points anymore. He is the key for the Jazz to be back on top of their series. I even bet for him to at least make 20 total points and rebounds but I am disappointed.
He made 11 points and 8 rebounds for 32 minutes. Perhaps the Jazz should just go small and rely on transition plays.

Pick and roll does only work effectively for the Jazz if they have Conley on the floor, he is the guy who can make the Jazz better because he is more focused on passing or facilitating than scoring, Mitchell is not a pure PG, he is more on scoring and do a lot of attempts in the 3 point line.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:52:26 PM

Pick and roll does only work effectively for the Jazz if they have Conley on the floor, he is the guy who can make the Jazz better because he is more focused on passing or facilitating than scoring, Mitchell is not a pure PG, he is more on scoring and do a lot of attempts in the 3 point line.

yeah both of you are right, pick and roll is not showing anymore, Gobert needs to bring his presence back to this game if he wanted to win the game, Clippers did a great job limiting Mitchell and let him to shoot more outside than penetrating, or passing it over to a better option.

They need to check and balance both their offense and defense, a tough job for the coach but if they want to continue their chase for the title they need to figure it out before Clippers continue the dominance.

Very possible to extend up to game 7, do or die game if happen will bring more money to the league.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 05:06:48 PM

Its normal in basketball since if your soft you will be the hard target of physical players and you cannot last long in the league. Maybe the best thing Jazz to do is to do a good adjustment regarding on physicalities, they need to muscle up to get a good advantage to Clippers.

Now the pressure is in the side of Jazz and I'm seeing an intense game 5 on this series.
Well it used to be, nowadays it is not like that in NBA at all. Let's take a second and realize that we are talking about players like Harden and Trae getting fouls in any way possible, hell even NBA is looking into unnatural shooting motions so that they could remove all those extra side steps and all while shooting to make it look like they got hit, players are just throwing themselves in the ground these days. What we used to call flopping has become a tactic for these days superstars.

This is why I can't say that hard defense and physical playing is something we are used to these days, I am not saying it's bad, I think it is cool that we are seeing a bit of contact because it makes the league a bit more entertaining, but that is a bit unfair if they are allowed to be like that while other teams are all learning how to not touch stars too hard.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yogee

Activity: 1526
Merit: 412

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 05:10:34 PM

Well...well..well Who would have tought the Hawks had it in them to fight back. It will be the biggest upset if they can eliminate the Sixers.

Clippers vs. Jazz developing into a battle of the home courts. I expect game 5 to be a close and heated game since it's pivotal.

I loved Morris' performance also. He made 5/6 3-pointers.
I'm glad someone mentioned him. It's easy to miss his performance since the focus are always on PG and Kahwi.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 09:11:16 PM

Well...well..well Who would have tought the Hawks had it in them to fight back. It will be the biggest upset if they can eliminate the Sixers.
They were down by a huge margin in the first half but they came back in the 2nd half, what a spirit the Hawks have.
Embiid seems to be having some minor injury, he was not 100% that game so they take that opportunity.

nice series already 2-2 now.

Clippers vs. Jazz developing into a battle of the home courts. I expect game 5 to be a close and heated game since it's pivotal.

I loved Morris' performance also. He made 5/6 3-pointers.
I'm glad someone mentioned him. It's easy to miss his performance since the focus are always on PG and Kahwi.

Morris is the key to the Game 4 win, it's expected that the 2-star duo will score but getting points from his teammates, that should really be appreciated, the consistency of Morris was there, he ain't missing.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
akirasendo17

Activity: 1106
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 11:51:38 PM

Can the Bucks take this very important game 5 with the Brooklyn Nets? if kyrie and Harden can play this will favor the nets, and the decision for them is very hard, if they are going to play one of those two, what a tough decision to make for this game, for the bucks Middleton and tucker are the key players because once those two clicks, it will be easy for Giannis to score since nets have to guard also those players.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄
    ▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄
  ▄▀▄▀▀             ▀▀▄▀
 ▄▀▄▀         ▄       ▀▄
  ▄▀         ███       ▀▄▀▄
▄ █   ▀████▄▄███▄       █ █
█ █     ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄▄  █ █
█ █       ██████████▀   █ ▀
▀▄▀▄       ▀▀█████▀    ▄▀
   ▀▄        ▐██▄     ▄▀▄▀
  ▀▄▀▄▄       ███▄  ▄▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀ ▄▀
       ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        █▄
  ▀▀█▀█▄▄█ ▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄
 ▄▀▀ ▀▄██▄▀▀▀█▄
    ▄████▌▀█▄  ▀
    ▀▀
█▌  █
     ▄  ▀

▄
    █
    ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀██
   ████████████▄█████
 ▄███████████▄████████████▄
 █████████████▄█████▄███████▄
█████████████████████████████
P L A Y   S L O T S   o n     
CRYPTO'S FASTEST
GROWING CASINO
★ ‎
‎ ★
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
███████  ██  ▐█████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
███████▀ ▀███████
███████     ███████
██████▄     ▄██████
██████▄▀▄▄▄▀▄██████
██████▄   ▄██████
▀██████▄██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███████▌ ▐███████
████████  █████████
█████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███████  ██████████
█████▌      ▄████
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀

‎ ★
      ▄▄██▄█▄        ▄██████▄
   ▀██████████▄     ██████████
      ▄▄▄▄▄     ▐██████████▌
   ▄███████████▄   ██████████
  ████████████████▄  ▀███▀▀▄██▄
     ▀▀█████████████  ▀██████████▄
          █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ▐▌
         █
        ▐▌
        █       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 12:00:35 AM

They were down by a huge margin in the first half but they came back in the 2nd half, what a spirit the Hawks have.
Embiid seems to be having some minor injury, he was not 100% that game so they take that opportunity.

nice series already 2-2 now.
The Hawks have the spirit?? Maybe but what made them came back in the second half is the probably worst shooting night of Embiid.
You are a candidate for a regular season MVP and you are shooting 0/12 in the 2nd half? Embiid is a big who can fight with other bigs in the paint and yet he is settling for some threes which is obviously have a lower percentage shot.

Embiid had this meniscus injury and yet he played more than 35 mins. There are times that he is having hard time to walk and seeing a bit hurt and yet he chose to play and this is the outcome. Didn't contribute to the team in the 2nd half and he might also be the reason why they lose the game with his airball layup at the final seconds of the game.

Can the Bucks take this very important game 5 with the Brooklyn Nets? if kyrie and Harden can play this will favor the nets, and the decision for them is very hard, if they are going to play one of those two, what a tough decision to make for this game, for the bucks Middleton and tucker are the key players because once those two clicks, it will be easy for Giannis to score since nets have to guard also those players.
Kyrie will obviously not play in Game 5, Harden's availability turned into questionable.
Durant needs to step up if he wants to win because if they lose in this Game 5, they will lose the series because there is no chance that the Bucks will lose in their home. The chances of Bucks winning here is high since the Nets lose 2 of their superstars but I still believe that Durant will step up and he might end up scoring 40 or more. We know him as a scoring machine so its possible.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1119

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 12:07:20 AM

It's Middleton and Jrue Holiday. Tucker is only for defensive purposes even when he was with Houston Rockets. Lopez is also a factor because he makes outside shots 5-6 times per game, those could be helpful if they will have more accuracy.
Anyway, I am betting for the Bucks. I'll just follow the hunch that I have and hope it will hit. The line actually change, last night it was 1.57 moneyline for Bucks, now its 1.92 at moneyline. I think Kyrie or Harden will be playing.

Edit:
James Harden decision. He will play.
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31640743/brooklyn-nets-james-harden-hamstring-back-action-game-5-vs-milwaukee-bucks

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4235

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 01:57:02 AM

Harden is looking pretty bad out there. If he’s in that poor of shape you’d think they’d be better off letting their other guys take his spot. The way he’s slowing the pace and not putting up points it’s pretty clear he’s a liability out there. Unless he comes with some second half heroics I don’t think Durant is gonna be able to lift them to a win alone.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
akirasendo17

Activity: 1106
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 02:15:58 AM

Harden is looking pretty bad out there. If he’s in that poor of shape you’d think they’d be better off letting their other guys take his spot. The way he’s slowing the pace and not putting up points it’s pretty clear he’s a liability out there. Unless he comes with some second half heroics I don’t think Durant is gonna be able to lift them to a win alone.
The nets are not looking good right now, they are not the same team in the first round, and yes harden seems just not the same old self, although right now they are trying to rally and only down seven, they need a facilitator like Irving, looks like they prepared for harden return only three points for harden way out of his normal scoring.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄
    ▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄
  ▄▀▄▀▀             ▀▀▄▀
 ▄▀▄▀         ▄       ▀▄
  ▄▀         ███       ▀▄▀▄
▄ █   ▀████▄▄███▄       █ █
█ █     ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄▄  █ █
█ █       ██████████▀   █ ▀
▀▄▀▄       ▀▀█████▀    ▄▀
   ▀▄        ▐██▄     ▄▀▄▀
  ▀▄▀▄▄       ███▄  ▄▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀ ▄▀
       ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        █▄
  ▀▀█▀█▄▄█ ▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄
 ▄▀▀ ▀▄██▄▀▀▀█▄
    ▄████▌▀█▄  ▀
    ▀▀
█▌  █
     ▄  ▀

▄
    █
    ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀██
   ████████████▄█████
 ▄███████████▄████████████▄
 █████████████▄█████▄███████▄
█████████████████████████████
P L A Y   S L O T S   o n     
CRYPTO'S FASTEST
GROWING CASINO
★ ‎
‎ ★
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
███████  ██  ▐█████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
███████▀ ▀███████
███████     ███████
██████▄     ▄██████
██████▄▀▄▄▄▀▄██████
██████▄   ▄██████
▀██████▄██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███████▌ ▐███████
████████  █████████
█████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███████  ██████████
█████▌      ▄████
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀███████▀▀

‎ ★
      ▄▄██▄█▄        ▄██████▄
   ▀██████████▄     ██████████
      ▄▄▄▄▄     ▐██████████▌
   ▄███████████▄   ██████████
  ████████████████▄  ▀███▀▀▄██▄
     ▀▀█████████████  ▀██████████▄
          █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ▐▌
         █
        ▐▌
        █       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 [1880] 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 ... 3388 »
  Print  

Jump to: