News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 3402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878825 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 03:37:55 AM

That was an embarrassing game for the cavaliers, Lebron's legacy is at stake now and fans are now shifting to the warriors curry. I am seeing a good play by the warriors tonight and they schooled the cavaliers hard, warriors vs cavs d league? Damn, I hate to see it but that is reality, can they bounce back in game 3?
warriors are too superior for cavs , i can not see a chance for cavs to be the champion for now.
i don't think they can bounce back like what warriors did before to OKC.
curry far better than lebron it is proven by 2 straight MVP that received by curry.

Wtf for cavs they play terribly and gsw seems playing at them what they where nailed for 33 points worse finals team reaching in finals history, i think gsw would take the championship for this surely it is, cavs lacking of defense communication and they cannot handle the movements of gsw they seems rattling when gsw is moving and the fast phase game is the key why gsw won that game and that should be need to adjust for cavs so they can win for game 3 and really if they cannot win it in their home well thats the end of history for cavs and they will brutalized by gsw and get 4-0 standing mark And maybe we need to predict now is whos gonna be the 2016 finals mvp since cavs cannot do nothing to bounce back against gsw.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:45:00 AM

Cavaliers vs Warriors, The match result is...

Cavaliers 77 vs 110 Warriors. After good start from Cavaliers later it not repeated so finally warriors won the match by huge points lead. I think many gamblers can won there bet yesterday. It was nice match yesterday congratulation Warriors.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:50:30 AM

That was an embarrassing game for the cavaliers, Lebron's legacy is at stake now and fans are now shifting to the warriors curry. I am seeing a good play by the warriors tonight and they schooled the cavaliers hard, warriors vs cavs d league? Damn, I hate to see it but that is reality, can they bounce back in game 3?

This is something that is reasonable and indeed outside of our minds. Because every team sometimes has a positive side which is perhaps not yet we know, they could have been doing the exercises with full vigor and expectations so that something is impossible to come by she could get. Can only see the end result hopefully hope that I'd like to be able to manifest
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:12:05 AM

It's because the Cavaliers are the strongest team in the Eastern Conference, and that conference has been weak in the past 8 years and that's why LeBron James loves shifting teams and the team he carries goes to the finals. But I don't know if they can bounce back against the Warriors as the first 2 games they lost consistency throughout the game, even the bench players from Dubs they can't even keep up to their level in today's finals...
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:13:42 AM

It's because the Cavaliers are the strongest team in the Eastern Conference, and that conference has been weak in the past 8 years and that's why LeBron James loves shifting teams and the team he carries goes to the finals. But I don't know if they can bounce back against the Warriors as the first 2 games they lost consistency throughout the game, even the bench players from Dubs they can't even keep up to their level...
Now the Cavs has to win both Games 3 and 4 in their homecourt, losing 1 in front of their home crowd means their done.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:14:16 AM

It's because the Cavaliers are the strongest team in the Eastern Conference, and that conference has been weak in the past 8 years and that's why LeBron James loves shifting teams and the team he carries goes to the finals. But I don't know if they can bounce back against the Warriors as the first 2 games they lost consistency throughout the game, even the bench players from Dubs they can't even keep up to their level...
Now the Cavs has to win both Games 3 and 4 in their homecourt, losing 1 in front of their home crowd means their done.
The big question is can they win at least one game, I think the cavaliers are already exposed, I have lost my faith already on them, they did not play well against the most legitimate team, are they just overrated?
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:14:41 AM

Still eyeing for Cleveland Cavaliers.

I will just accept the defeat if Golden State Warriors will achieved 4 wins to end the Finals.

Saying hi to all bandwagons fans out there.

I remember back then when Golden State Warrios was downed to 3-1 by the Oklahoma City Thunders.

Most of dubnation fans cheer for OKC then the wind changes so now they are back again in GSW.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:50:27 AM

The big question is can they win at least one game, I think the cavaliers are already exposed, I have lost my faith already on them, they did not play well against the most legitimate team, are they just overrated?

The cavs is not done yet atleast for now. Im statting to see that james finally play better this time and they should be able to win infront of their homecrowd. The game is still early and we might be able to see some surprise from james, he should be able to save cavs infront of their homecrowd
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:59:41 AM

The cavs is not done yet atleast for now. Im statting to see that james finally play better this time and they should be able to win infront of their homecrowd. The game is still early and we might be able to see some surprise from james, he should be able to save cavs infront of their homecrowd

The only bright side is that both Love and Irving play miserably when away from home so there's still a chance that Cavs can get even as they head to Game 5.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:02:53 AM

If they lost in game 3, that would be the biggest embarrassment for the cleveland cavaliers and lebron james, we all know that the warriors production is not that good when they play on the road so it is a good chance for the cavaliers to get back to the series, as long as the will win both games at home, we can witness a good series.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:03:31 AM

In order to stop golden state you have to out physical them

Okc had the horses and almost got it done. Im afraid if cavs dont
get super physical this could be a short series.

Im hoping for cavs game 3 otherwise what a boring series

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:31:33 AM

In order to stop golden state you have to out physical them

Okc had the horses and almost got it done. Im afraid if cavs dont
get super physical this could be a short series.

Im hoping for cavs game 3 otherwise what a boring series
You said it right, cavaliers are a compete messed in game 2, they should win in the 3 as it is their only chance to get back in the series. The cavaliers have been playing with solid defense and offense throughout the season, they should at least win this special game. Game 3 is the deciding factor whether the cavaliers have a shot to winning the NBA championship of we will see a back to back by the warriors.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:36:20 AM

what a messed I lose my bet again for cavs i hink +6.5 are sure enough to win some from  this game but it was a huge mistake I lose .008 btc hahaha hope cavs can still come back and win the next two games to tie the series. good luck cavs fans  we can still get this.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:06:43 AM

Golden State has now gone up to a 2-0 lead in the Nba finals against the Cavs. The Cavs now need to win both games 3 and 4 if they still want to have a chance of winning against the GSW. I am looking forward to there next game when the Cavs play at home.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:46:45 AM

Yeah Lebron needs to do something because this is not looking good for him at all. If he loses this finals it will be the third consecutive finals that he has lost in his career.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:05:49 AM

Yeah Lebron needs to do something because this is not looking good for him at all. If he loses this finals it will be the third consecutive finals that he has lost in his career.

Lebron has 2 choices, be the beast that he usually is and stop relying on Irving and Love. Or wait til Love and Irving come to their senses and help the team and stop being defensive liabilities.

Klippers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:17:12 AM

I didn't get to see most of the game because of work, but WTF! How does a team with LeBron-Irving-Love lose an NBA Finals game by 33 points? Can't believe this is the same team that most people thought would have beaten the Warriors last year.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:17:30 AM

Lebron has 2 choices, be the beast that he usually is and stop relying on Irving and Love. Or wait til Love and Irving come to their senses and help the team and stop being defensive liabilities.
I also think that Lebron has to take over and make more offensive plays, he can go the to basket when he wants to but his free throw shooting is not the best so they are going to foul him.
Klippers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:21:46 AM

I also think that Lebron has to take over and make more offensive plays, he can go the to basket when he wants to but his free throw shooting is not the best so they are going to foul him.

t's all about matchups and the Cavaliers don't match up well with the Warriors defensively.The Warriors can throw bodies at LeBron and wear him down with Green, Iggy, Barnes and even when Klay switched onto him he defends LeBron really well.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 09:23:34 AM

Pushing Lebron to a foul shot or a free throw is not a good idea because this will just end up most players in foul trouble and foul shots may convert to actual points, meaning it may backfire to GSW. Cav's is not the same Cav's anymore when they met GSW last year, I can say Cav's is much better last year. Having Irving and Love back in the game did not make a difference.
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 3402 »
  Print  

Jump to: