News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 3401 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878743 times)
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:42:27 PM

It's just a GAME 1. You can't guess what will be the output for a 1-0 lead.

Still on Lebron and the gang. I will just accept the defeat if GSW will take all 4 wins of course.

Go CAVS!

P.S hey you GSW fans that knows only Curry as their player, please watch NBA regularly ok?

Warriors fan here. Don't worry, only bandwagoners knows only Curry in the team, and I'm not one of them. I got your respect as you are rooting for the Cavaliers, but let's not end this up in a fight, okay? Cheers dude. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:29:42 PM

The playoff favours the Warriors with their good home form. They only lost once against in the entire playoff. An additional thing to note that Cavaliers will be 2 down by Sunday unless they can find an unlikely victory in Oracle.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:27:55 PM

Still on Lebron and the gang. I will just accept the defeat if GSW will take all 4 wins of course.

Go CAVS!

P.S hey you GSW fans that knows only Curry as their player, please watch NBA regularly ok?

One thing that should scare all Cavs fans is that Curry and Thompson got outscored by the Cavs  big 3 by ~46 points and the Cavs still lost by a mile.

Can you see the Cavs winning 4 out of 6? 3 of those in Oakland??

horace08122

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:32:41 PM

Go CAVS!

One thing that should scare all Cavs fans is that Curry and Thompson got outscored by the Cavs  big 3 by ~46 points and the Cavs still lost by a mile.

I think what they need is just 1 win in Oakland,
as Cavs have three Home games,
but of coz they need to win them all first.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:52:01 PM

Go CAVS!

As I can read all posts. and after getting know that warriors are very strong. and they are wining so much. so I am also planing to bet on golden stat warrior team. I hope my luck will work and I can earn some money with live betting..
let's see.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:54:23 PM

The Cavs did a good job at keeping Thompson and Curry at bay even if Curry had some open shots in particular that missed. Anyway, the Cavs need to regroup and take what they did well on defense and improve their bench production which was embarrassing. I thought the Cavs were in a good position at the middle of the 3rd when they took the lead but as many said it was the Warriors bench which won this game basically.

If the Cavs can get the next one and prove their defense on Curry and Thompson was not a one game fluke watch out.
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:52:46 PM

Go CAVS!

One thing that should scare all Cavs fans is that Curry and Thompson got outscored by the Cavs  big 3 by ~46 points and the Cavs still lost by a mile.

and you think GSW won't win 1 in Cleveland?

If the Cavs don't win on Sunday, it's done.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:06:03 AM

Go CAVS!

and you think GSW won't win 1 in Cleveland?

If the Cavs don't win on Sunday, it's done.

I don't think it's done since the Cavs can match the series in Cleveland (like Toronto did). However I think if that was the case, the Cavs will end up losing anyway, either 4-2 or 4-3.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:18:58 AM

The Cavs did a good job at keeping Thompson and Curry at bay even if Curry had some open shots in particular that missed. Anyway, the Cavs need to regroup and take what they did well on defense and improve their bench production which was embarrassing. I thought the Cavs were in a good position at the middle of the 3rd when they took the lead but as many said it was the Warriors bench which won this game basically.

If the Cavs can get the next one and prove their defense on Curry and Thompson was not a one game fluke watch out.

Not sure if it was Cavs defense as much as Klay and Curry missing shots they normally make. Could have just been an off night. Either way, I expect Cavs to come out with much more energy in the first half for game two. They really can't afford to be down 0-2 in the series and being behind at halftime would make it that much harder to win.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:41:35 AM

Not sure if it was Cavs defense as much as Klay and Curry missing shots they normally make. Could have just been an off night. Either way, I expect Cavs to come out with much more energy in the first half for game two. They really can't afford to be down 0-2 in the series and being behind at halftime would make it that much harder to win.
Definitely, if they want to win this series, the game 2 is a must win for them. Lebron has been doing consistent in the playoffs, he is still the king, the only thing that is important right now his his teammates should also step up like the warriors bench did.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:11:29 AM

In game 2, the cavaliers should be more aggressive and need to have a good ball movement, in that way they can beat the warriors at home. The only advantage I can see in game 1 was only on the rebounding side, other than that it's all warriors. Curry and thompson are not making good shots but the bench are on the rescue.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:31:13 AM

Definitely, if they want to win this series, the game 2 is a must win for them. Lebron has been doing consistent in the playoffs, he is still the king, the only thing that is important right now his his teammates should also step up like the warriors bench did.

Yes you are right. Btw, is this game2 play at cavaliers home ? If yes, cavaliers have a big chance to win on game 2. I pick cavaliers spread and over points on game 2.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 02:47:35 AM

Yes you are right. Btw, is this game2 play at cavaliers home ? If yes, cavaliers have a big chance to win on game 2. I pick cavaliers spread and over points on game 2.

Lebrons team need to step up and must have energy so they can beat gsw and so they can compete the fast game of gsw, they must need a good comeback game with this and i really though that game 1 is for cavs since they got long preparetion and theyre complete now but seems expectations are broke by gsw for nailing the cavs if the  cavs play the same in game 2 theirs no really doubt they will lose again for game 2 since they will playing again in gsw home,

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:53:13 AM

Lebrons team need to step up and must have energy so they can beat gsw and so they can compete the fast game of gsw, they must need a good comeback game with this and i really though that game 1 is for cavs since they got long preparetion and theyre complete now but seems expectations are broke by gsw for nailing the cavs if the  cavs play the same in game 2 theirs no really doubt they will lose again for game 2 since they will playing again in gsw home,
Game 1 is just game 1 and we as cavaliers fans should not over react, there still more remaining games to play and knowing the ability of the cavaliers, they can compete to any team, may the warriors bench are just lucky but game 2 should be a close game.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:20:05 AM

Game 1 is just game 1 and we as cavaliers fans should not over react, there still more remaining games to play and knowing the ability of the cavaliers, they can compete to any team, may the warriors bench are just lucky but game 2 should be a close game.

Yes, no need to over react for just 1 game,
we can see OKC, they even got Game 1,
and with the 3-1 lead, but what happened at the end?
so everything can still going to happen in the Final
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:37:59 AM

It's true, and that time people are saying that the warriors are done but the warriors surprise the doubters and take the game at home and win the series.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:23:44 AM

It's true, and that time people are saying that the warriors are done but the warriors surprise the doubters and take the game at home and win the series.

The same can be said when Spurs trampled OKC in Game 1 and everyone said that OKC is no match but see what happened. It seems Game 1 winners don't end up as the series winner based on Spurs vs OKC and OKC vs GSW.

bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:05:23 AM

Golden State Warriors has good start which many people were not expecting.Cleveland Cavaliers just didn't managed the pressure well and focused too much at defense.This time I am convinced to see them in struggle to make a come back in the final.I think come what may we are going to have the series 1-1 after this match tomorrow.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:06:00 AM

I would like to place my bet on Golden State Warriors on over 104.5 points @1.60 while it is on home court than it has pretty good chance to make score good points there more than previous game, Cleveland Cavaliers maybe get succeed to make comeback there but it looking hard for it.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:19:43 AM

Golden State Warriors is looking into very strong position for this encounter for 2nd leg game against Cleveland Cavaliers, i think handicap -6 @1.82 for Golden State Warriors will be helpful for betting and it has more bright chance to win this match.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 3401 »
  Print  

Jump to: