News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 3403 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878940 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:24:18 PM

It's going to be a crazy win if Oklahoma City Thunders can pull a win on game 7. It's a home court advantage for Golden State Warriors and pressure now is with Oklahoma City Thunders. The Golden State Warriors now have the momentum and they need to keep it to go to the Finals.

OKC Thunder won it before, they can do it again but they need to shoot 3's more accurate. If you shoot 3/21 3-points don't expect to win. They need to rest well today and be prepared mentally for Game 7. It'll be very fun to watch.

GSW's specialty are 3-pointers, IMO they are better than OKC at 3-pointers. I don't think OKC can pull this off, as it's a home game for GSW and they've been riding the wave of momentum lately. Nonetheless, it's going to be a very close game and interesting to watch. I'm betting on GSW to make the game more exciting, and hopefully I can make a profit.
Man they are way better than the thunder on 3 point shooting, that was already proven during all stars 3 point competition where they both won in different year. There fast release shooting is their advantage and its really hard to contain that shot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:57:19 AM

It's going to be a crazy win if Oklahoma City Thunders can pull a win on game 7. It's a home court advantage for Golden State Warriors and pressure now is with Oklahoma City Thunders. The Golden State Warriors now have the momentum and they need to keep it to go to the Finals.

OKC Thunder won it before, they can do it again but they need to shoot 3's more accurate. If you shoot 3/21 3-points don't expect to win. They need to rest well today and be prepared mentally for Game 7. It'll be very fun to watch.

GSW's specialty are 3-pointers, IMO they are better than OKC at 3-pointers. I don't think OKC can pull this off, as it's a home game for GSW and they've been riding the wave of momentum lately. Nonetheless, it's going to be a very close game and interesting to watch. I'm betting on GSW to make the game more exciting, and hopefully I can make a profit.

Yes, Golden State Warriors have a big advantage because this last match play at Warriors home, but it's the last game. Both teams will do their best, i think this match will be over points and maybe a overtime for a bit drama.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:58:19 AM

Man they are way better than the thunder on 3 point shooting, that was already proven during all stars 3 point competition where they both won in different year. There fast release shooting is their advantage and its really hard to contain that shot.
that's the powerful weapon that they have almost each one of them can shoot the three and banks in, the bread and butter of gsw I guess the only possible chance of okc is for them to look for the mismatch it is always adams and westbrook have it so if Durant is really serious in winning this series he might need to change plan, he can do some decoy and past the ball over to any mismatch not to force he's shot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:13:24 AM

Yes, Golden State Warriors have a big advantage because this last match play at Warriors home, but it's the last game. Both teams will do their best, i think this match will be over points and maybe a overtime for a bit drama.
Now its 70% - 30% chance of winning!
70% is for GSW
30% is for OKC
OKC have a big chance last game 5 and game 6 but GSW show what they got thats why!
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:25:56 AM

70% is for GSW
30% is for OKC
OKC have a big chance last game 5 and game 6 but GSW show what they got thats why!

I didn't notice OKC called timeouts to break GSW's 3pt shooting. It seems like the coaching staff didn't adjust well enough.

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:38:27 AM

Just checked the odds at Betcoin.ag and odds for Golden State Warriors is 1.30 while 3.68 goes for Oklahoma City Thunders. Why is it that i'm itching to bet on Oklahoma City Thunders while is I see that game 7 favors Golden State Warriors since this will be played at their home court. Is there a possibility of an upset here? You guy's are right GSW have 3 pt shooters but OKC are pretty much good in defense.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:39:19 AM

70% is for GSW
30% is for OKC

I didn't notice OKC called timeouts to break GSW's 3pt shooting. It seems like the coaching staff didn't adjust well enough.
Actually OKC did the right thing depending on curry and curry did not score much in the 1st 3 quarters but thompson gone crazy shooting unbelievably, if the warriors is doing that thing its really hard to beat them.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:41:57 AM

70% is for GSW
30% is for OKC

No think they under estimate gsw by that time because they are in their home but it seems the wind turns good for gsw and truly their hitting their outside shots great performance for thompson for that time,  and steph also step up what a great performance really for the whole squad and i can say they will take this spot and get a seat for this finals, although i want to see okc vs cleveland  in finals but it seems it will not gonna happen since gsw steph up from the grave.

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:12:58 AM

70% is for GSW
30% is for OKC

No think they under estimate gsw by that time because they are in their home but it seems the wind turns good for gsw and truly their hitting their outside shots great performance for thompson for that time,  and steph also step up what a great performance really for the whole squad and i can say they will take this spot and get a seat for this finals, although i want to see okc vs cleveland  in finals but it seems it will not gonna happen since gsw steph up from the grave.
Nothing certain at this point but the chances is high for the warriors to win in the series vs the thunder.Remember have already beaten the warriors in their home court and they can still do that if they will perform well in game 7.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:27:51 AM

I stop watching it after the 3rd. It looked like Okc was not themselves at home and the upset was imminent. Really thought it go into overtime and be closer in score for them. The books had them at -7.5. off by 0.5 point again for a finals game. It was Raptors before on Carles bet that could have made him 100% ROI on his martingale thread.
Babayega31

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:33:57 AM

70% is for GSW
30% is for OKC

Nothing certain at this point but the chances is high for the warriors to win in the series vs the thunder.Remember have already beaten the warriors in their home court and they can still do that if they will perform well in game 7.

And thats very hard task for both of team Because they are more pressured to get this game 7 but more pressure for okc knowing the game will be happen at gsw home court and gsw will get confident because the crowd is at their side,  but lets wait tommorrow its final judgement for who will win this fight both are them really great and this game is more exciting than raptors and cleveland game.

Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:46:55 AM

70% is for GSW
30% is for OKC

And thats very hard task for both of team Because they are more pressured to get this game 7 but more pressure for okc knowing the game will be happen at gsw home court and gsw will get confident because the crowd is at their side,  but lets wait tommorrow its final judgement for who will win this fight both are them really great and this game is more exciting than raptors and cleveland game.

Yup the confidence has shifted towards GSW way plus the fans will be very noisy at the Oracle Arena for tomorrow's game.

Babayega31

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:51:58 AM

70% is for GSW
30% is for OKC

Yup the confidence has shifted towards GSW way plus the fans will be very noisy at the Oracle Arena for tomorrow's game.

Rythm is at the side for gsw now and they have more confidence over okc knowing they have crowd cheer for them in oracle arena and really this is the thoughest fight for themz okc road to finals will be blurred by now knowing gsw is very confident and strong continder in this conference, gsw era is not over and i think they will advance to the finals against cleveland

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 03:00:22 AM

GSW's 3 point's shooters will bring them to the finals. One good thing about GSW if Curry is having a bad day with his 3 point shooting, someone will step up and carry the game just like what happen on Game 6 and I guess that's what they need to do on Game 7 and they should not take OKC for granted since OKC was able to pull a 3 win over 1 against GSW and that can happen again in Game 7.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:03:17 AM

it will be a disgrace for gsw if they lose this one at home after forcing the game 7 but i guess okc already been demoralized because of that loss if they want to bounce back i think they need to let all the players to step up not only those superstars but the coach needs to include everyone here and make a tight defense to curry and clay.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:12:11 AM

it will be a disgrace for gsw if they lose this one at home after forcing the game 7 but i guess okc already been demoralized because of that loss if they want to bounce back i think they need to let all the players to step up not only those superstars but the coach needs to include everyone here and make a tight defense to curry and clay.
If both curry and thompson will be injured during the game then OKC will surely win, no way the warriors slip this away, they made a lot of effort to win game 6 and its their chance to win in the series at home and face the cavaliers and might be NBA champion again.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:56:15 AM

Tomorrow is the judgement day for the warriors and the thunder, I am pretty sure we can witness again a showcase of greatness for both team, this game is going to be intense especially being played at the home court of the golden state warriors. I can already tell now that the public will be pounding hard the home team and they are the public play in my opinion as they think the thunder has no chance to win game 7 due to lost opportunity in game 6. As a gambler an a fan or both, I will put my money where I have seen a value, ML Thunder on game 7.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:00:55 AM

I've watch the game 6, they're playing really well before they broke down in turnovers the last 5 minutes. IMO it's because OKC's key players are very much fatigued. No one can stand up for the team as much as Westbrook and Durant. If they can get their key players to stand out like how they did early this series, they can beat GSW on their home.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:08:04 AM

As i said before if okc cant stop the hot shooting of curry and thompson, okc will never win on the last game.  In order to stop curry, i think kevin durant will guard him to contest curry's shots.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 04:30:13 AM

As i said before if okc cant stop the hot shooting of curry and thompson, okc will never win on the last game.  In order to stop curry, i think kevin durant will guard him to contest curry's shots.

The one who step up for that game is thompson hes great factor for that game knowing currys game for that is not really in hot hands although hes score pretty well, thompson 3s hitting to heads of okc squad,  and that really listed in faith cause okc by that time missed so much freethrow for that game, but really it is the greatest game ive ever seen since and what a great comeback for gsw for this time,

Knowing raptors and cleveland is boring game we can predict for that time who will win because cleveland swipe raptors for many times and their rooster does not have appeal to beat cleveland,

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 3403 »
  Print  

Jump to: