News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 3402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878812 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:55:47 AM

Im on cavs +1

cavs gotta show up game 3 or its over.....
yes mate, if cavs lose this game we can't expect anything from them but disgrace losing in your own court in front of your fans is not a good idea for the cavs good luck mate hope we win this now.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:10:07 AM

Im on cavs +1

yes mate, if cavs lose this game we can't expect anything from them but disgrace losing in your own court in front of your fans is not a good idea for the cavs good luck mate hope we win this now.
i believing that cavs will win in game 3. it will be 2 - 1 gsw lead.
cavs would not been beaten in their home court starting playoffs.
they can depend their 2 consecutive games. CAVS for the win
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:54:39 AM

Im on cavs +1

i believing that cavs will win in game 3. it will be 2 - 1 gsw lead.
cavs would not been beaten in their home court starting playoffs.
they can depend their 2 consecutive games. CAVS for the win
You are right, that is the only chance where the cleveland cavaliers will win. They need to win in game 3 otherwise they will lose their chances in the NBA finals. They need to take it seriously and be more aggressive and physical as that is their only chance of winning the game.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:22:43 AM

Im on cavs +1

I know that the Warriors are going to win this series but I am afraid of the Cavs getting swept if that happens that would be a disgrace. It would hurt Lebron especially.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:41:46 AM

Im on cavs +1

Dude, that's a complete insult for the cavaliers, you could take the moneyline or even give them -1 in favor of cavaliers. If you think the cavaliers will win in game 3 then you should think positive that they will blew the golden state warriors at home. They are playing great at home and this game is very important to them so you can assure that they will make all the effort to win.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 08:48:21 AM

Im on cavs +1

Dude, that's a complete insult for the cavaliers, you could take the moneyline or even give them -1 in favor of cavaliers. If you think the cavaliers will win in game 3 then you should think positive that they will blew the golden state warriors at home. They are playing great at home and this game is very important to them so you can assure that they will make all the effort to win.

Thats not insult cavs is strong and still have chance to bounce back and many people well bet for cavs this time since the game will be played at their home and a chance for them to revenge to get win and revived their chance to get the very first win of cavs thats what he promise but its very hard to get since theyre facing a big threat gsw squad and thats very bad if they dont do adjustment and beat in their home in GAme 3 well we can say its finish for them, and they proving by that time that they cannot beat gsw but lets keep faith for cavs so we can see more games and not sweep off by gsw.

adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:03:58 AM

Game 3, Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cavaliers. If Cavaliers want win, they must win this game 3 or game over. I think Cavaliers can win on game 3.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:30:01 AM

Game 3, Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cavaliers. If Cavaliers want win, they must win this game 3 or game over. I think Cavaliers can win on game 3.
Game 3 is for the cavaliers period. They need to do all the possible adjustment in order to win at least one game at home, and if they win game 3 and lost game 4 then we will see the warriors celebrating at their own home court. Curry and thompson are really good even if they are defended well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:17:48 AM

Game 3 is for the cavaliers period. They need to do all the possible adjustment in order to win at least one game at home, and if they win game 3 and lost game 4 then we will see the warriors celebrating at their own home court. Curry and thompson are really good even if they are defended well.

they definitely need to win and if they dont i agree with you they lost everything it will be at the end 4-0 i dont like that cuz score is humiliating in finals series
i think they will come the there senses and do the job right

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:03:47 AM

they definitely need to win and if they dont i agree with you they lost everything it will be at the end 4-0 i dont like that cuz score is humiliating in finals series

If they're planning to get back into the series, winning game 3 is the only way. Or else, fans will no longer believe in their team in Game 4.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:11:40 PM

I know that 1st & 2nd game will be taken by gsw, I dont lose hope for cavaliers will come back at game 3, they only need is to defend their home court thats is very important for cavs. Go Cavs #FTW Cavs In 6
That's the spirit! even though your team are already down 0-2 in the NBA Finals you don't lose hope. It's ok, they will be fine, they just need to win game 3 and everything will be back to normal. If you have seen their past games played at home you will be convince that they will win in game 3. Cavaliers are a dangerous team at home, they have already dominated legit teams and in game 3 you are about to witness how they play at home.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:58:55 PM

If CAVS couldnt win the game 3. It would be so hard for them to win in game 4 as GSW will surely boost their confidence more than they have right now. They will force to sweep the series if GSW get the game 3.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:08:19 PM

If CAVS couldnt win the game 3. It would be so hard for them to win in game 4 as GSW will surely boost their confidence more than they have right now. They will force to sweep the series if GSW get the game 3.

Sure they played very bad if they think to go on like this they will end up losing with 0
I don't want to see them lose this 3rd game

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:13:53 PM

Sure they played very bad if they think to go on like this they will end up losing with 0
Me too, cleveland cavaliers need to fight back for this one, they need to play with sense of urgency because after this if they lose, the chances are very low for them to win the NBA Finals, do everything they can and don't let the fans going home disappointed.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:23:19 PM

I know that 1st & 2nd game will be taken by gsw, I dont lose hope for cavaliers will come back at game 3, they only need is to defend their home court thats is very important for cavs. Go Cavs #FTW Cavs In 6
That's the spirit! even though your team are already down 0-2 in the NBA Finals you don't lose hope. It's ok, they will be fine, they just need to win game 3 and everything will be back to normal. If you have seen their past games played at home you will be convince that they will win in game 3. Cavaliers are a dangerous team at home, they have already dominated legit teams and in game 3 you are about to witness how they play at home.

That's the fan. Don't lose hope, until Cavs down 0-3, it's not over yet.

AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:26:59 PM

Me too, cleveland cavaliers need to fight back for this one, they need to play with sense of urgency because after this if they lose, the chances are very low for them to win the NBA Finals, do everything they can and don't let the fans going home disappointed.
They need to give it there are in game 3 because if not they have lost the series without even playing a fourth game. They need to show the GSW that they can play, if not the GSW will run over them.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:33:04 PM

The fun thing is that the last time we have seen a 4 - 0 sweep in the NBA Final is the one in 2007, in which Cleveland has lost against San Antonio. If Cleveland and LeBron James get another 4 - 0 sweep, it will be like double humiliation. Tongue

Dekker3D

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:37:28 PM

The fun thing is that the last time we have seen a 4 - 0 sweep in the NBA Final is the one in 2007, in which Cleveland has lost against San Antonio. If Cleveland and LeBron James get another 4 - 0 sweep, it will be like double humiliation. Tongue

Haha. That team against the Spurs is a very weak team being led by a young Lebron. That team clearly has no chance. This one though, it's the Warriors that is very superior against the rest of the league. Even if Lebron didn't leave the Heat and stayed there, they will still have a hard time defeating the Warriors in the Finals.

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:16:44 PM

I honestly think the Cavs can tie these series if they get back on track at home. They were really spectacular all playoffs against weaker teams of course but nonetheless.

IF the Cavs tie the series, then Game 5 would be amazing to watch with such a shifting momentum and drama. Either way, as much as I love my Cavs, I can't see this GSW team losing 3 games in a row...
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:20:15 PM

I honestly think the Cavs can tie these series if they get back on track at home. They were really spectacular all playoffs against weaker teams of course but nonetheless.

IF the Cavs tie the series, then Game 5 would be amazing to watch with such a shifting momentum and drama. Either way, as much as I love my Cavs, I can't see this GSW team losing 3 games in a row...

Or even not in a row, but Cavs needs to beat Warriors 4 of the last 5 games.

Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 3402 »
  Print  

Jump to: