Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:53:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 3462 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 886448 times)
frank0929

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:04:15 AM

Toronto Raptors @ Miami Heat - Toronto Raptors @ 2.32
I pick Toronto because I think they'll finish the serie in 6th match. They are favorite here, they finished regular season in 2nd spot, this shouldn't even go to 6th game.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:49:11 AM

Game 6, Miami Heat vs Toronto Raptors. It seems like Miami Heat will win this and continue to game 7. It's take to long though for Cleveland Cavaliers. Even Warriors match is start soon.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:04:12 AM

the miami getting good lead by 10 after 3rd period hope they continue to play hard, forcing this game to game 7 hope they will win I bet for the money line because of good 1.5 odds. good luck miami.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:05:50 AM

As much as I hate Westbrook for all the trash talk that he has done, he really played with heart on that last game. I wonder how the Spurs would respond, I'm thinking they're gonna feed Aldridge the ball more often.

This next game would be exciting odds-wise.  Grin Grin Grin

The Spurs looked very slow, old and tired as if they couldn't keep up with the Thunder and maybe that's the case. If the Thunder win the series I think it's time for Manu & Duncan to retire and they should even part ways with Parker too...

I saw that in the last game. OKC got it, maybe it's time for the Spurs to overhaul, center their lineup with Aldridge and Kawhi, these guys got the athleticism too.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:11:47 AM

As much as I hate Westbrook for all the trash talk that he has done, he really played with heart on that last game. I wonder how the Spurs would respond, I'm thinking they're gonna feed Aldridge the ball more often.

This next game would be exciting odds-wise.  Grin Grin Grin

The Spurs looked very slow, old and tired as if they couldn't keep up with the Thunder and maybe that's the case. If the Thunder win the series I think it's time for Manu & Duncan to retire and they should even part ways with Parker too...

I saw that in the last game. OKC got it, maybe it's time for the Spurs to overhaul, center their lineup with Aldridge and Kawhi, these guys got the athleticism too.
Might need for coach pop to re organized tim mano and tony needs to have stronger and younger back up, time for them to make some adjustment
will be looking forward to see them next seasons.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:09:59 AM

Thank you for the win miami heat. I made a good profit today just enough to buy some beer. Keep coming miami heat and win game 7. Here's my bet by the way.

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/f56af10UkFtb2cvR3huYzhzak1ON2d2aU91Zz09/r/409692/
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/ded7492MkZpd2Z4QW9Xb1lSM0J6NmRCU2RKQT09/r/409692/
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:17:10 AM

Thank you for the win miami heat. I made a good profit today just enough to buy some beer. Keep coming miami heat and win game 7. Here's my bet by the way.

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/f56af10UkFtb2cvR3huYzhzak1ON2d2aU91Zz09/r/409692/
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/ded7492MkZpd2Z4QW9Xb1lSM0J6NmRCU2RKQT09/r/409692/
Hey mate nice one on that, i win as well playing money line 1.50 odds well enough to take some coffee ahaha.. "tagay na mate" good job miami im so excited to see them playing against cavs new breed players. My spurs already losses the semis so I'm not with any one right now will be guessing which team will win and earned from it. good luck.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:47:44 AM

Hey mate nice one on that, i win as well playing money line 1.50 odds well enough to take some coffee ahaha.. "tagay na mate" good job miami im so excited to see them playing against cavs new breed players. My spurs already losses the semis so I'm not with any one right now will be guessing which team will win and earned from it. good luck.
Miami is not just fold their cards, they are veterans and experience team, expect that there will be more excitement in game 7. I like also the Miami Heat moneyline in game 7. Win or lose , I am also with Miami Heat.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:53:43 AM

Miami is not just fold their cards, they are veterans and experience team, expect that there will be more excitement in game 7. I like also the Miami Heat moneyline in game 7. Win or lose , I am also with Miami Heat.
I think money line will be  perfect as the raptors will play it at home, knowing the capability of Miami will interest us to bet with them, wade shows why he have the title first rather that LeBron and melo, whatever happen I will bet for Miami good luck to us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BitBerau

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:55:13 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 04:23:57 AM by BitBerau

Miami sailed into that win easily with a 11 point trashing over them. It is all over for the Raptors on Sunday.
Dekker3D

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:19:27 AM

Miami sailed into that win easily with a 11 point trashing over them. It is all over for the Raptors on Sunday.

But Toronto will adjust and find a way to control Dragic. Toronto has a problem with team defense so no matter how limited Miami options are in the offensive end, Toronto still can't find a way to stop those limited plays.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:29:56 AM

But Toronto will adjust and find a way to control Dragic. Toronto has a problem with team defense so no matter how limited Miami options are in the offensive end, Toronto still can't find a way to stop those limited plays.
I agree, these two are really great and gives us some excitement on watching it, in game 7 is a do or die for both team, we can see a close games and they will give all they got just to be in the east conference finals. However, base on what I have witness in their previous games, games mostly goes to wire to wire and the deciding quarter is the 4q, and you how veterans handle that situation they do not choke like raptors did.
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:02:28 AM

I agree, these two are really great and gives us some excitement on watching it, in game 7 is a do or die for both team, we can see a close games and they will give all they got just to be in the east conference finals. However, base on what I have witness in their previous games, games mostly goes to wire to wire and the deciding quarter is the 4q, and you how veterans handle that situation they do not choke like raptors did.

Unfortunately for them, the Cavs are well rested due to 2 sweeps. Not to mention the Cavs won those games with a lot of 3s so they didn't have to bang their bodies as much as the other teams.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:55:42 AM

Unfortunately for them, the Cavs are well rested due to 2 sweeps. Not to mention the Cavs won those games with a lot of 3s so they didn't have to bang their bodies as much as the other teams.
Indeed, I will be surprise in the eastern conference finals will go to game 7. I am seeing another sweep in this series but I am not really sure as NBA also want some drama, so probably game 6 max for cleveland.
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:17:58 AM

Indeed, I will be surprise in the eastern conference finals will go to game 7. I am seeing another sweep in this series but I am not really sure as NBA also want some drama, so probably game 6 max for cleveland.

Yes, the longer the series the more tickets and more advertisements there will be it will be awesome for the Cavs to do another sweep to make it 3 in a row sweep.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:35:18 AM

if they play real basketball w/out advertisement cavs can dominate this series but like other said nba always wants some drama for better advertising nba also needed some profits so much better if miami wins this for some extra drama. good luck to us.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
frank0929

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:54:24 PM

It's good to see 7 game series in Toronto Miami matchup but whoever goes to Eastern Conference Final they'll be too tired. Cleveland only played 8 matches, both Toronto and Miami played 14 matches. It's a deciding factor. I expect Cavs in 4-1 or 4-2 at most.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:58:28 PM

It's good to see 7 game series in Toronto Miami matchup but whoever goes to Eastern Conference Final they'll be too tired. Cleveland only played 8 matches, both Toronto and Miami played 14 matches. It's a deciding factor. I expect Cavs in 4-1 or 4-2 at most.
That's true, their previous games are really a close one. I have so much fan watching the series and we come to the final game where we can determine who are the strongest. I like the miami heat to win in game 7 as I want to see lebron vs wade in the east finals.

I really don't like the raptors to go to the finals as there will no hype from the public. So it mean low rating for them, they should help the heat to win in the series.

Dekker3D

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:08:10 PM

That's true, their previous games are really a close one. I have so much fan watching the series and we come to the final game where we can determine who are the strongest. I like the miami heat to win in game 7 as I want to see lebron vs wade in the east finals.

I really don't like the raptors to go to the finals as there will no hype from the public. So it mean low rating for them, they should help the heat to win in the series.

There's no other team in the playoffs so far that are as well rested as the Cavs. They swept both series while winning the game in the 3pt area, effortless wins for them while the others are grinding it out til game 7.

Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:21:13 PM

There's no other team in the playoffs so far that are as well rested as the Cavs. They swept both series while winning the game in the 3pt area, effortless wins for them while the others are grinding it out til game 7.
Whichever cavs will face in the east finals will having a hard time to compete with them. Cavs are a more healthy team now and under a new coach they improve a lot, you can see a threat inside and outside and that would be the problem with miami or raptors as their big mean were injured.

Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 3462 »
  Print  

Jump to: