News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 3402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878927 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 12:10:10 AM

I really like the Wizards tonight to cover the +6.5 spread, it has move out from +5.5 to now +6.5 against a team that is inconsistent. Favorites riding a 3 game winning streak when squaring off against a non-conference opponent (Thunders situation entering this contest) are just 43.3% against the spread over the past 10 years. I also like the Celtics money line.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:26:19 AM

I really like the Wizards tonight to cover the +6.5 spread, it has move out from +5.5 to now +6.5 against a team that is inconsistent. Favorites riding a 3 game winning streak when squaring off against a non-conference opponent (Thunders situation entering this contest) are just 43.3% against the spread over the past 10 years. I also like the Celtics money line.
It's a good bet IMO. OKC are good but not too consistent, the line seems very good for all of us Wizard backers, they can even with straight up so the moneyline could be a great bet as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:48:44 AM

What I learned so far in the season is to always bet against the Brooklyn Nets. Even though they won last night, that was too close to call and was Overtime. But their next game they will continue their losing ways. Bank on that. Wink

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:00:39 AM

It's a good bet IMO. OKC are good but not too consistent, the line seems very good for all of us Wizard backers, they can even with straight up so the moneyline could be a great bet as well.

Seems decent one and has a chance. As of Im writing this, the score was 89-86 in favor for Washington Wizards. But what I see is, if the Thunders able to maintain the phase of having control in the perimeter plus the fact that they have a stronghold at the baseline (considering the first half defense line) they will likely erase the point spread given to the Wizards.

Last quarter of the game now and the game is really close. Chance of hitting Wizards line is 60%.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:30:52 AM

Seems decent one and has a chance. As of Im writing this, the score was 89-86 in favor for Washington Wizards. But what I see is, if the Thunders able to maintain the phase of having control in the perimeter plus the fact that they have a stronghold at the baseline (considering the first half defense line) they will likely erase the point spread given to the Wizards.

Last quarter of the game now and the game is really close. Chance of hitting Wizards line is 60%.
The game went to OT and fans are so happy with this, OKC does not want to let this game to be ever easy at their home. They have a chance to prove and fight for the win in the OT, regardless of the outcome I'm happy to see how the game goes.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 04:02:36 AM

The game went to OT and fans are so happy with this, OKC does not want to let this game to be ever easy at their home. They have a chance to prove and fight for the win in the OT, regardless of the outcome I'm happy to see how the game goes.

The Wizards played great tonight but were easily beaten in OT by 11 points which lost me my bet on the Wizards to cover the +6.5 spread which they did well for 4 quarters. Normally when a game goes into OT it's close and very rarely the team wins by double figures but it would have to happen tonight when I have a bet on the Wizards to cover the spread lol I'm having a bad couple of days on the NBA.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:35:29 AM

The Wizards played great tonight but were easily beaten in OT by 11 points which lost me my bet on the Wizards to cover the +6.5 spread which they did well for 4 quarters. Normally when a game goes into OT it's close and very rarely the team wins by double figures but it would have to happen tonight when I have a bet on the Wizards to cover the spread lol I'm having a bad couple of days on the NBA.
That's normal, they're competing with each other, OKC were just energize by the crowd since they are playing at home. OKC is streaking now, good for them and looks like they are back on track again. The triple double machine WB just did his thing once again.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:58:12 AM

What I learned so far in the season is to always bet against the Brooklyn Nets. Even though they won last night, that was too close to call and was Overtime. But their next game they will continue their losing ways. Bank on that. Wink

Don't under estimate that team because this season is full of surprises. They maybe on their down right now, but I know they can still have some wins for their remaining games and why not look at 76ers? Still don't be that comfortable that these teams will not able to make some come back from their losses, I've learned from this.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:31:05 AM

Don't under estimate that team because this season is full of surprises. They maybe on their down right now, but I know they can still have some wins for their remaining games and why not look at 76ers? Still don't be that comfortable that these teams will not able to make some come back from their losses, I've learned from this.
Long time gambler like us sees that coming already, we have already the experience and it happens in situation where we do not expect. Therefore, there's a great method in sports betting that smart people uses which is "fading against the public", you can check that in the most popular forum sports betting forum, they are using that statement most of the time.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:08:33 AM

That's normal, they're competing with each other, OKC were just energize by the crowd since they are playing at home. OKC is streaking now, good for them and looks like they are back on track again. The triple double machine WB just did his thing once again.
Let's just hope that OKC have regained the form that they showed in their first few games, because we should also remember that Washington has not been playing well over the last two seasons, so this win by OKC still has an asterisk on it, playing in their home court and even had to win in overtime against a cellar-dweller. But then again, a win is a win and OKC would surely take it any day, be it a blow out or a close game.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:02:25 PM

Let's just hope that OKC have regained the form that they showed in their first few games, because we should also remember that Washington has not been playing well over the last two seasons, so this win by OKC still has an asterisk on it, playing in their home court and even had to win in overtime against a cellar-dweller. But then again, a win is a win and OKC would surely take it any day, be it a blow out or a close game.
its really amazing seeing them wins back to back first at new york now at home against the wizard even the game went to overtime its still a win and with a big lead coming from the overtime i think its another a turning point for them to keep their composure chasing for  a play off appearance even without KD.

crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:15:48 PM

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Clippers I think Cleveland Cavaliers will win this encounter because at the moment Los Angeles Clippers are not into good shape there, but I will take under 215.5 points now this fight will close with very tight result.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:03:31 PM

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Clippers I think Cleveland Cavaliers will win this encounter because at the moment Los Angeles Clippers are not into good shape there, but I will take under 215.5 points now this fight will close with very tight result.

The Cavs coming from a tough loss vs the Bucks makes me rethink this bet.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
victoryboy

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:16:03 PM

At least I see this game most interesting among all being played this morning between Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Clippers. I am fully with Cavaliers the only reason is they are at home and still showing them solid and powerful in their own court. Clippers at away have lost 3 consecutive games with low moral shouldn't expect big things by them. My pick is main line for Cavaliers @1.58.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:43:29 PM

Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets as usually GSW is hot favorite for that clash and odds are quite low for them, I think GSW -9.5 @1.70 is pretty good deal for me and I placed my bet on AH, at home ground GSW would win this match easily.
newcripto

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:23:14 PM

Utah Jazz v Miami Heat Asian handicap is what gives more flexible way of dealing with this game. I have picked -8 points @1.95 AH for Utah Jazz to be serious I don't have intention to get Utah Jazz at very low odds of @1.25. At home and inconsistency of Miami Heat will play major role in this game in favor of Utah Jazz to have another win.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:32:05 PM

That is the point after damage of last match Cavaliers are more likely going to repair the loss. In their own court they have defeated to Los Angeles Clippers before but now will be easy after watching condition of Clippers ones can realize this reality. Points spread -4 @1.926 AH for Cavaliers couldn't find better than this.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 08:37:41 PM

The Cavs coming from a tough loss vs the Bucks makes me rethink this bet.

Cavs will have an home court advantage for this and because of their lose from Bucks they are hot enough to get some revenge and win again against any other team. I do believe that Cavs will get this game for sure.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lucas*

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:30:33 PM

USA: NBA :

Cleveland Cavaliers   vs  Los Angeles Clippers : A big game ! Cleveland Cavaliers with 3 losses in this season and LA clippers with 4 losses , both teams have strong defence and offence ! it will be a great game , i think Cleveland Cavaliers will win .

Golden State Warriors  vs  Houston Rockets : Golden state warriors with just 2 Losses from 18 games , they are unbeatable ,a strong team with best players , for sure they will win this game .

Charlotte Hornets  vs  Dallas Mavericks : Mavericks really bad this season with 13 losses from 17 games ! charelotte Hornets will be the winner .
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:57:39 AM

USA: NBA :

Cleveland Cavaliers   vs  Los Angeles Clippers : A big game ! Cleveland Cavaliers with 3 losses in this season and LA clippers with 4 losses , both teams have strong defence and offence ! it will be a great game , i think Cleveland Cavaliers will win .

Golden State Warriors  vs  Houston Rockets : Golden state warriors with just 2 Losses from 18 games , they are unbeatable ,a strong team with best players , for sure they will win this game .

Charlotte Hornets  vs  Dallas Mavericks : Mavericks really bad this season with 13 losses from 17 games ! charelotte Hornets will be the winner .
The game between the cavaliers and clippers are exciting, they're coming from a big lose and taking their revenge against each other. lol, should be fun. For the sake of entertainment I bet on the cavaliers moneyline as they are pretty good at home. I can tell as I have watch all their games.

However, my bet really in on the game total and IMO this game will go over.
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 3402 »
  Print  

Jump to: