Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 [711] 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 3389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877018 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:42:14 PM

If Wade can maintain what he's doing in pre season to regular season. There's a high possibility that they will be in the Finals again and  can match up now against GSW. That would be entertaining to watch if ever they will face again.

Don't worry he can maintain what he showed during the preseason he's a versatile and consistent players knowing that from his past team at Chicago Bulls there's no noise that he's bringing there because he lacks of teammates that can play well together with him. But now he's with a good lads that can bring a team up together up until the finals I wish he'll continue his contract after 1 year.
Wade understand his rule, he knows that he is not the main man anymore and just a supporting cast for Lebron but together they can create a good team. They are a very dangerous team now as they are compose of MVPs who are good enough to deliver a win especially in tough times.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:48:26 AM

If Wade can maintain what he's doing in pre season to regular season. There's a high possibility that they will be in the Finals again and  can match up now against GSW. That would be entertaining to watch if ever they will face again.

Don't worry he can maintain what he showed during the preseason he's a versatile and consistent players knowing that from his past team at Chicago Bulls there's no noise that he's bringing there because he lacks of teammates that can play well together with him. But now he's with a good lads that can bring a team up together up until the finals I wish he'll continue his contract after 1 year.
Wade understand his rule, he knows that he is not the main man anymore and just a supporting cast for Lebron but together they can create a good team. They are a very dangerous team now as they are compose of MVPs who are good enough to deliver a win especially in tough times.

But being a support for the superstar is a big thing and Wade's really know his role on this team now and he likes it more than his past team. There's a lot of happening and exposure for him now on this team together with Lebron and I know that their main goal now is to hit the championships and beat the crap out of Golden State Warrior, I'm not telling that they have assurance but they've something on this.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:57:40 AM

But being a support for the superstar is a big thing and Wade's really know his role on this team now and he likes it more than his past team. There's a lot of happening and exposure for him now on this team together with Lebron and I know that their main goal now is to hit the championships and beat the crap out of Golden State Warrior, I'm not telling that they have assurance but they've something on this.
Warriors are still the same team, they are more confident now as they won the championship but the cavaliers are more determine to take that away from them and once again champion. Having 3 big players (wade, Thomas, and Rose) is such a steal, it clearly show how badly they want to beat the warriors, although Lebron loses his teammate but it was for improvement and now we can see that only Lebron is the main man in the team.

Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:55:30 AM

Warriors are still the same team, they are more confident now as they won the championship but the cavaliers are more determine to take that away from them and once again champion. Having 3 big players (wade, Thomas, and Rose) is such a steal, it clearly show how badly they want to beat the warriors, although Lebron loses his teammate but it was for improvement and now we can see that only Lebron is the main man in the team.

But it is good that most of the members are not hungry for championship or like desperate that they want to do all things for the team. At least in cleveland they are not so greedy with the ball that each of those newly recruited or the previous members want to shine on their own. Because if we remember 5 or 4 years ago when the lakers had howard,nash and bryant and others star players but it did not workout because of too many role players who havent acquired a championship ring..
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:14:39 AM

Preseason games are already up, and by looking at them, seems the offseason traded players are in good condition.

the trades make this coming season worth watching. especially the big names being traded to you-know-where. Still WaDE going to Cavs is the biggest IMHO.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:40:14 AM

Only few more sleeps left and we'll see the first match up Boston Vs. Cavs & Rockets Vs. GSW.
Is it a coincidence that the rival team does have the same schedule and on the very first day of the regular season? Is anyone here still predicting that Cavs Nation will be meeting up again with the Warriors in the finals? Any good news out there with the current roster and preseason updates as I haven't watched it until now. I'll watch it when I get home maybe the replay ones.

Yeah, that could be possible that the Cavs and GS Warriors will meet again in the finals because of their line-up that was too heavy compared  to the other team. Even the other teams ugrading too their line-up in this season,still no match with GS Warriors and Cavs and we already know it who will get in the finals.

Still early to say but am I the only one that is speculating it early. But we do have our own speculations and this season has still has a lot of time and there can be some changes in the mid season. And we don't know if there will be some injuries and other things that are possible to happen though it's very possible since they are playing very well for the past seasons.

Well it will still be the same in the east i guess. I mean, look at how stacked cleveland's lineup is. Even if you say that some are injured as of the moment, they still have a lineup that stands above other eastern teams. The west for me is a but more interrsting with the happenings in the off season. Gsw vs okc would be very interesting

They are not the only team that has a buffed line up, there are some other teams that has a very good roster but I know they are one of the best contender in the league and for this season. I don't want to overrate Cleveland Cavaliers but it's the reality that they are in the number 1 pick of most of the NBA speculators and bettors and the same thing as well for the Golden State Warriors.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:46:12 AM

Dwyane Wade is not the biggest factor out their for the Cleveland Cavaliers in going to the Finals, I mean they are really heading into the Finals this year look at how the Eastern Conference looks like majority of the star players of their teams transferred to the West like Butler, Carmelo Anthony, and Paul George.  Not unless that a playoff seeding will have a change they are headed to the Finals even if the Boston Celtics is an improve team this year.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:52:42 PM

Dwyane Wade is not the biggest factor out their for the Cleveland Cavaliers in going to the Finals, I mean they are really heading into the Finals this year look at how the Eastern Conference looks like majority of the star players of their teams transferred to the West like Butler, Carmelo Anthony, and Paul George.  Not unless that a playoff seeding will have a change they are headed to the Finals even if the Boston Celtics is an improve team this year.
It is more interesting to watch the west playoffs rather than watching the east as we expected that cavs will again push this one to meet their rivals gsw but okc have its own super team together with SA and Houston, just hoping for some good surprise teams to show up this seasons.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:08:14 PM

It is more interesting to watch the west playoffs rather than watching the east as we expected that cavs will again push this one to meet their rivals gsw but okc have its own super team together with SA and Houston, just hoping for some good surprise teams to show up this seasons.

Sadly you're right. The balance of teams in the east highly favors a couple of teams but mostly the cavs. On paper, there isn't a lineup in the east, well pretty much in the nba, that can matchup man for man. Cavs own the east and would probably do so unless there's a major change that will happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:11:43 PM

Sadly you're right. The balance of teams in the east highly favors a couple of teams but mostly the cavs. On paper, there isn't a lineup in the east, well pretty much in the nba, that can matchup man for man. Cavs own the east and would probably do so unless there's a major change that will happen
I really don't think there is going to be any changes at all,  in this sports like every other sports, it's all about the money and the Cavaliers have tons of it and they can help the players have a shot at the trophy as well.

JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:47:30 PM

A couple of outspoken NBA owners have proposed seeding playoff teams 1-16 by record, regardless of conference. What say you?

So theres talks about a 1-16 playoff teams. That would eliminate the West vs East and just get the 16 best teams in the NBA to match up against each other, regardless of the conference. This just shows how much of a difference there is between conferences. Lebron will have a free pass to the NBA finals in the following years if this keeps going like this. The Warriors will finaly have some competition on their side.
For me, this shouldnt happen, I like the format as it is right now. No need to have the Warriors play the 16 seed when it could cause one of their super stars to get hurt.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:36:16 PM

Preseason games are already up, and by looking at them, seems the offseason traded players are in good condition.

the trades make this coming season worth watching. especially the big names being traded to you-know-where. Still WaDE going to Cavs is the biggest IMHO.

LOL! This hype of Wade trade on Cavaliers is still on hype and everyone is waiting for it's first game that's about to come soon after the preseason. Surely these roster changes and trades are always making the league exciting and it's never getting old. Every team is working hard to nail their hope to be one of the top team on this year and if possible to be the 2017-2018 Champion. And it's everyone choice about GSW vs. Cavs again in the end.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:23:16 PM

If Wade can maintain what he's doing in pre season to regular season. There's a high possibility that they will be in the Finals again and  can match up now against GSW. That would be entertaining to watch if ever they will face again.

Dwyane Wade is not the biggest factor out their for the Cleveland Cavaliers in going to the Finals, I mean they are really heading into the Finals this year look at how the Eastern Conference looks like majority of the star players of their teams transferred to the West like Butler, Carmelo Anthony, and Paul George.  Not unless that a playoff seeding will have a change they are headed to the Finals even if the Boston Celtics is an improve team this year.

I really don't think there is going to be any changes at all,  in this sports like every other sports, it's all about the money and the Cavaliers have tons of it and they can help the players have a shot at the trophy as well.
It is what it is man. The richer the team. The higher the chance of getting to the championship. They are gonna pick who they want to pick as long as they can afford the player. It's all about money. This is how bad their system is. Strong team getting even more strong. While other weak team, stay a weak team because they can't afford big players to carry the team. They are just relying on what players will gonna trade for them. Anyway, i like the new boston team. I think kyrie deserves to be a hero of a team and not a shadow of lebron james. Anyway, West powerhouse teams like Golden state and San Antonio Spurs will destroy Cavaliers. That's for sure.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:26:29 PM

A couple of outspoken NBA owners have proposed seeding playoff teams 1-16 by record, regardless of conference. What say you?

So theres talks about a 1-16 playoff teams. That would eliminate the West vs East and just get the 16 best teams in the NBA to match up against each other, regardless of the conference. This just shows how much of a difference there is between conferences. Lebron will have a free pass to the NBA finals in the following years if this keeps going like this. The Warriors will finaly have some competition on their side.
For me, this shouldnt happen, I like the format as it is right now. No need to have the Warriors play the 16 seed when it could cause one of their super stars to get hurt.

This is crazy, changing the usual thing is something that shouldn't be done. They should respect what's the old way of playoffs as they used to play like that. I think this is just something that wanted fans to worry about this thing about the whole league. They shouldn't even think about this matter since the season is about to start and preseason will end soon.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:12:28 PM

This is crazy, changing the usual thing is something that shouldn't be done. They should respect what's the old way of playoffs as they used to play like that. I think this is just something that wanted fans to worry about this thing about the whole league. They shouldn't even think about this matter since the season is about to start and preseason will end soon.
Let's stick to the current rule, I think it's more fun if we do not change anything, I like watching the warriors and the cavaliers playing again in the Finals. I don't know what made them think that fans will like this proposed change, in the end it should be the fans decision who will be followed  because we are the one who are making their business profitable in the world of entertainment.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
bitcoinmaster44

Activity: 234
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:27:07 AM

Do you bet on Preseason games?

https://www.onehash.com/category/basketball/nba_preseason

⚄  DICE  ⚄   ► Roll & Win   ► Feel The Adrenaline   ► No Ads   ► Earn Bitcoins   OneHash.com     
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:57:35 AM

Let's stick to the current rule, I think it's more fun if we do not change anything, I like watching the warriors and the cavaliers playing again in the Finals. I don't know what made them think that fans will like this proposed change, in the end it should be the fans decision who will be followed  because we are the one who are making their business profitable in the world of entertainment.
It would be favoravle for teams who really want to be a Champion because it will remove the imbalance of powers especially the Western Conference where it would be a hard battle for eight spots of the highly competitive Western conference. It would also make the Cavaliers path challenging as it will be based on record. What I hope is that the matching of the 16 teams will be balanced in ordert for the teams to play at their best.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:21:41 PM

I bet on preseason game but I have not tried betting with onehash.com.
There are a lot of sites that I used and I actually love to do live betting and I don't know if the site you recommended has that kind of feature.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:48:52 PM

Last season I was quite sure that finale will be played by those two teams but in season to come I think that we have to take seriously new team in the chaise for championship ring, Oklahoma City Thunders. It's to early to give prognosis, we will have to see how the players are playing together but something tells me that these guys could reach conference finals and then everything is possible.
I don't like the chemistry of OKC been watching their pre season i think its a bad choice to pick melo who think he is still the MVP instead they should pick a good center like Demarcus Cousins.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:39:26 PM

Last season I was quite sure that finale will be played by those two teams but in season to come I think that we have to take seriously new team in the chaise for championship ring, Oklahoma City Thunders. It's to early to give prognosis, we will have to see how the players are playing together but something tells me that these guys could reach conference finals and then everything is possible.
I don't like the chemistry of OKC been watching their pre season i think its a bad choice to pick melo who think he is still the MVP instead they should pick a good center like Demarcus Cousins.

Are you serious in your comment? That's why NBA has pre-season games because of that chemistry thing lol. You don't like it at first but OKC rosters are matured enough to adapt the environment. If on pre-season games still it doesn't go on the right way then that's the time we can say that chemistry is the problem on OKC. Just give it time mate.

Also I doubt they can signed DeMarcus Cousins. Even this guy for example buy out his contract, their will be a problem at salary cap on OKC. But on reality, Cousins will not do that thing.
Pages: « 1 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 [711] 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 3389 »
  Print  

Jump to: