Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 [819] 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 ... 3392 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877489 times)
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

Well, what a game I just watched between the Cavs and the 76ers. 76ers up at halftime 78-55 and look in complete control of the game, but then the Cavs had a great 3rd quarter and made it a one point game at one point in the 4th. Lebron had a chance to send the game to OT in the last 2 seconds of the game but missed the second FT. Great game by the 76ers but you cannot blow a lead like that, they started double-teaming a Lebron James that had a 40+ point triple double and had to rely on the Rookie Cedi Osman who missed two wide open 3s to take the lead but who couldnt handle the pressure, great win by the 76ers in this really important game, now they are ahead of the Cavs in the Conference. Watching this game I noticed how much help Lebron needs and how good and unexperience the 76ers can be.
Im not really underestimating 76ers capability in between the team of Cavaliers not to be biased but i do see cavs can do this but i didnt anticipate or somehow expected on what would be the outcome. Lebron did his best and make it to overtime but still 76ers do still able to take the lead. 132-130.If they would keep that kind of cooperation and gameplays then they would really be competent when playoffs comes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

Well, what a game I just watched between the Cavs and the 76ers. 76ers up at halftime 78-55 and look in complete control of the game, but then the Cavs had a great 3rd quarter and made it a one point game at one point in the 4th. Lebron had a chance to send the game to OT in the last 2 seconds of the game but missed the second FT. Great game by the 76ers but you cannot blow a lead like that, they started double-teaming a Lebron James that had a 40+ point triple double and had to rely on the Rookie Cedi Osman who missed two wide open 3s to take the lead but who couldnt handle the pressure, great win by the 76ers in this really important game, now they are ahead of the Cavs in the Conference. Watching this game I noticed how much help Lebron needs and how good and unexperience the 76ers can be.
This game only showed that they need Embid, the center who replace him is not scoring like he is doing.
With the way they play which is very inconsistent, this young team who ha no championship experience yet will be having a problem when playoffs come.
I agree, Joel Embid is their main man. They can't win a series without him in the middle. Also they are one of the least experience teams coming to the playoffs. If Embid won't be back this coming playoffs then they have to wait yet again for another season to try to go to the Finals.

Well even with embiid there, i don't see the sixers going to the finals anyways. And it can't be used as a reason why they can't up their game. I don't think they are thinking about that. You have to prepare with what you have. And ben simmons is solidifying his case to be this year's rookie of the year in a very stacked and talented batch.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:27:01 PM

This amazing regular season is coming to an end. It's really interesting to see who will end up where, especially on the West.
Personally, I would like to see Nuggets making it to the Playoffs, and they are holding fate in their own hands.
Now, they are playing against Clippers and they are looking pretty good. After that, they will face Trail Blazers and against Timberwolves, their direct opponent for Playoffs, on the season finale.
I would say that they have pretty good odds.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:48:47 AM

This game only showed that they need Embid, the center who replace him is not scoring like he is doing.
With the way they play which is very inconsistent, this young team who ha no championship experience yet will be having a problem when playoffs come.
I agree, Joel Embid is their main man. They can't win a series without him in the middle. Also they are one of the least experience teams coming to the playoffs. If Embid won't be back this coming playoffs then they have to wait yet again for another season to try to go to the Finals.

Well even with embiid there, i don't see the sixers going to the finals anyways. And it can't be used as a reason why they can't up their game. I don't think they are thinking about that. You have to prepare with what you have. And ben simmons is solidifying his case to be this year's rookie of the year in a very stacked and talented batch.
Let us not talk about the finals yet, they are just starting their journey and they are still a young team.
For me, I would be very happy for this team if they can win in the first round, but like I said, they need Embid to make it happen.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

But hey Cleveland really fought with their might and Lebron got 42 points. That is without Embiid in 76ers.

You cannot tell what will happen. If all will play well then they can really get a shot with the Finals.

Looks like Westbrook got what he wanted taking a safe spot with a win in Houston. A great game with two offensive teams. Brewer might be a little off with all those threes but I guess team effort made solution to win it.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

But hey Cleveland really fought with their might and Lebron got 42 points. That is without Embiid in 76ers.

You cannot tell what will happen. If all will play well then they can really get a shot with the Finals.

Looks like Westbrook got what he wanted taking a safe spot with a win in Houston. A great game with two offensive teams. Brewer might be a little off with all those threes but I guess team effort made solution to win it.
True, they played well and that was without Embid. But, you need to understand that team was compiled with mostly rookies, so you can't expect them to play high all the time and make it to the Finals.

About the Thunders, they look pretty unstable and unconstant. I don't think they will do much in the Playoffs.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

I just noticed that Lebron became a ball hogger especially in crunch time. 76ers lineup is deep the recreation and process are now showing off. But I must agree that Embid's intensity on court is a factor for the 76ers, but let us not forget that simmons is the initiator for the team.

I must say that Embid's capabilities is in a top notch. But don't you forget that 76ers also have a deep line up. That can work with or without Embid. Especially that simmon's acts as there playmaker and the leader on court. I see embid as moral booster for the team though the potential of being the leader is there.
Reid

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

I just noticed that Lebron became a ball hogger especially in crunch time. 76ers lineup is deep the recreation and process are now showing off. But I must agree that Embid's intensity on court is a factor for the 76ers, but let us not forget that simmons is the initiator for the team.

I must say that Embid's capabilities is in a top notch. But don't you forget that 76ers also have a deep line up. That can work with or without Embid. Especially that simmon's acts as there playmaker and the leader on court. I see embid as moral booster for the team though the potential of being the leader is there.

Correct. Even before when he does like 38 minutes of gameplay in Cleveland. He gets the ball everytime and do an isolation.

It is a good thing if he can score everytime but it takes off the energy of the team.
Handling the ball for a second for every team mate could make a lot of difference. Somehow it will give them some energy.

After he scores who will be energized to defend?
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

Correct. Even before when he does like 38 minutes of gameplay in Cleveland. He gets the ball everytime and do an isolation.

It is a good thing if he can score everytime but it takes off the energy of the team.
Handling the ball for a second for every team mate could make a lot of difference. Somehow it will give them some energy.

After he scores who will be energized to defend?

Thats because LeBron can initiate a good play everytime he has the ball, and when he penetrates their will be a help defense from the opponent leaving an open man on his team. LeBron is unstoppable when being defended alone, there are only 2 to 3 players who could guard him alone. Ball hog is different from being a Captain.
Ball hog is a score first mentality.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:42:50 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 12:15:24 AM by Lionidas

Couldn't believe Harden with the nearly as good "Golden state 2016-2017 season" Houston Rockets team's record this year could not put away Oklahoma City Thunder last night.
They were knocking threes all the up until the middle of the final quarter. Then Westbrook turned on his rockets and a couple of plays (as in a steal and a setup to another team member for the score) later, they were up 10 points.
Harden got he ball stolen and then blocked with his famous lay up going hard to the rim.
I can't believe they did that going into the playoffs cause it doesn't show they are ready for the first round if they can drop a game like this in the clutch of the fourth and final corner.
The game was meant for them to clinch a playoff berth so it wasn't like they could of dropped this game if they wanted too.
So what up Harden? Embarrassed
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:39:20 AM

Couldn't believe Harden with the nearly as good "Golden state 2016-2017 season" Houston Rockets team's record this year could not put away Oklahoma City Thunder last night.
They were knocking threes all the up until the middle of the final quarter. Then Westbrook turned on his rockets and a couple of plays (as in a steal and a setup to another team member for the score) later, they were up 10 points.
Harden got he ball stolen and then blocked with his famous lay up going hard to the rim.
I can't believe they did that going into the playoffs cause it doesn't show they are ready for the first round if they can drop a game like this in the clutch of the fourth and final corner.
The game was meant for them to clinch a playoff berth so it wasn't like they could of dropped this game if they wanted too.
You can't win all the games you want. Maybe that game is for Oklahoma City Thunder because Westbrook is so determined to win that one. If that is game one of a series, for sure the Houston Rockets will make some adjustments on their defense to contain Westbrook. Playoff games and elimination games are so different.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

My Two Best Bets For Tomorrow

Thunder VS Heat
Thunder -3 @1.94
I'll go with the home dog, Thunder is good but not against a defensive team like the Heat, also I think the rebounding could be a big factor here.
Whiteside will surely dominate from the inside and I think the Heat will not easily give the win to the Thunder if ever they will loss in the game.

I'm on the opposite site +3

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

You can't win all the games you want. Maybe that game is for Oklahoma City Thunder because Westbrook is so determined to win that one. If that is game one of a series, for sure the Houston Rockets will make some adjustments on their defense to contain Westbrook. Playoff games and elimination games are so different.

I agree, All teams are defeatable. There would be an on and off nights for the players, No matter how good a player is not all of his shots are going in. A single game cannot determine the future of the team (not unless they didn't do anything to adjust based from that game), OKC just had provided good plays and played smart basketball. Westbrook on the other side is really a top notch, his desire and passion for the game is one of a kind.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

I agree, All teams are defeatable. There would be an on and off nights for the players, No matter how good a player is not all of his shots are going in. A single game cannot determine the future of the team (not unless they didn't do anything to adjust based from that game), OKC just had provided good plays and played smart basketball. Westbrook on the other side is really a top notch, his desire and passion for the game is one of a kind.

Well the thing is, it's the same dilemma the rockets had when playoff time came in last season. There were lots of expectations from them and they didn't live up to it. Though the addition of chris paul may be the answer to that, one can't help but think if that game against okc would be a preview of the playoff rockets

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

The way I see the game was the Houston Rockets are just polishing up their game, and winning is not one of their purpose against the Thunder. And if you look at the minute played by their 4 benches you will see that Gerald Green played for 28 minutes and Luc Mbah a Moute played for 25 minutes and the rest played for more than 10 minutes. The bonus here is if the Thunder gets a spot in the playoffs Harden, Durant, or Westbrook might be facing at least one of them. This might be a thrilling series to watch if that happens.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

Thunder VS Heat
Thunder -3 @1.94

Pelicans VS Clippers
Pelicans WIN @1.34

Nice win on the Thunder, not a bad result for the Heat tho looks like there going to finish 7th in the east so taking on a wounded Celtics shouldn't be an issue for them.
It seems like the Thunder are winning lately, this would help them going to the playoff stage.
George and Westrbrook are doing well and Anthony started to blend well also, they would be very dangerous although sometimes inconsistent.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

What are you bets for tomorrows match?

Pacers vs Hornets

Hawks vs 76ers

Wizards vs Celtics

Mavericks vs Suns

Jazz vs Warriors

Lakers vs Rockets

Source

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

What are you bets for tomorrows match?

Pacers vs Hornets

Hawks vs 76ers

Wizards vs Celtics

Mavericks vs Suns

Jazz vs Warriors

Lakers vs Rockets

Source

No bets for me tomorrow but i'm liking the 76ers to cover and the overs in the Wizards/Celtics game.
Can you give me a reason why you prefer to choose 76ers? so what's your choice between Wizards and Celtics?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Reid

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

Thunder VS Heat
Thunder -3 @1.94

Pelicans VS Clippers
Pelicans WIN @1.34

Nice win on the Thunder, not a bad result for the Heat tho looks like there going to finish 7th in the east so taking on a wounded Celtics shouldn't be an issue for them.
It seems like the Thunder are winning lately, this would help them going to the playoff stage.
George and Westrbrook are doing well and Anthony started to blend well also, they would be very dangerous although sometimes inconsistent.

Inconsistency, that is true.
Anthony is having problems with shooting and freethrows. Once I looked at how he plays (I mean just looking at him for like 5 minutes of the game.
That is a forward with not much of rebounds and not that quite good with defense. They must really train them more at that section or else even a team with that is not good good take them down.
It is not just always offense when the playoffs come. It will not work.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

Thunder VS Heat
Thunder -3 @1.94

Pelicans VS Clippers
Pelicans WIN @1.34

Inconsistency, that is true.
Anthony is having problems with shooting and freethrows. Once I looked at how he plays (I mean just looking at him for like 5 minutes of the game.
That is a forward with not much of rebounds and not that quite good with defense. They must really train them more at that section or else even a team with that is not good good take them down.
It is not just always offense when the playoffs come. It will not work.
Playoffs is really different and you are right, if OKC will improved this factors then they will really a team to watch out from the west, the big three
are really nice to watch when they are blending to well together, it's just not good when one of them is not doing well, the whole line up can really
achieved if the coaching staff will focus and fill out those important things one by one.
Pages: « 1 ... 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 [819] 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 ... 3392 »
  Print  

Jump to: