Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 [831] 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... 3450 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 884393 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

Westbrook's journey in the playoffs is over.
Although he did his best but he did not get the support from PG and Melo, still a good game for them as they were able to compete.
I think they need to evaluate things, and maybe change the line up next season, have some rest and enjoy your vacation Westbrook.
Thunder is out and it only proves that assembling 3 star players in one team would not always work wonders for that team. Still it boils down to who wanted to win the most and the chemistry of the team must be there all the time. Melo as we know is a liability when it comes to the defensive end of the floor.
Seems that the blend and chemistry between this three superstars are not yet being perfect, all of them are offensive and wanted to hold the ball, even how hard russell will try still he can't win alone, PG and melo needs to step up for him to lift the team, we need to see how the coaches will adjust
from what the end results of this trio, early vacations needs to be use to create more plans for the next season.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:07:32 PM

Although he did his best but he did not get the support from PG and Melo, still a good game for them as they were able to compete.
I think they need to evaluate things, and maybe change the line up next season, have some rest and enjoy your vacation Westbrook.
Thunder is out and it only proves that assembling 3 star players in one team would not always work wonders for that team. Still it boils down to who wanted to win the most and the chemistry of the team must be there all the time. Melo as we know is a liability when it comes to the defensive end of the floor.
Seems that the blend and chemistry between this three superstars are not yet being perfect, all of them are offensive and wanted to hold the ball, even how hard russell will try still he can't win alone, PG and melo needs to step up for him to lift the team, we need to see how the coaches will adjust
from what the end results of this trio, early vacations needs to be use to create more plans for the next season.

As I said here before, Carmelo have problems when it comes to working with other superstars. It is not about the chemistry anymore. That is a guy who wants to be super with just himself. It is like the Lebron thing but worse.
Look at the Game 5 4th quarter where Anthony didn't come in. Westbrook and PG13 is exploding with points  because they wont need to worry about another superstar being stepped when they do everything on the other side.
They should change their roster next year. Throw Carmelo for a a larger space in their salary cap.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

As I said here before, Carmelo have problems when it comes to working with other superstars. It is not about the chemistry anymore. That is a guy who wants to be super with just himself. It is like the Lebron thing but worse.
Look at the Game 5 4th quarter where Anthony didn't come in. Westbrook and PG13 is exploding with points  because they wont need to worry about another superstar being stepped when they do everything on the other side.
They should change their roster next year. Throw Carmelo for a a larger space in their salary cap.
I think so, Melo is having a problem when he is with a co-superstar in a team. I think Melo should should sacrifice the pride that he had and learn to adapt to the system of the coaching staff of the team he plays. Thunder is a Westbrook first type of game and he should accept that.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

I really feel for Westbrook as he puts in so much hard work each year for OKC and so far hasn't got anything out of it in the way of Championships. It reminds me a lot like Kevin Durant and even Lebron in their early years where they made Championship games and even the NBA finals but couldn't get the wins. So maybe a switch to another team could help Westbrook achieve a NBA finals championship.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:09:43 AM

I think so, Melo is having a problem when he is with a co-superstar in a team. I think Melo should should sacrifice the pride that he had and learn to adapt to the system of the coaching staff of the team he plays. Thunder is a Westbrook first type of game and he should accept that.

Yes, for me Carmelo is "one" of the problems that cause OKC to not advance to the second round against Houston. To be honest I want OKC vs Houston on the second round, but I guess we need to wait. It would be a exciting since OKC has the numbers against Houston this year. I even see some articles Melo saying that he is not a player coming off the bench. Too much pride but obviously he is already losing some steps and beginning to decline.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:23:23 AM

Now I can prove that the Celtics are a good team, despite the Injury problems they can still re group and play as a team.
I like their defense and offenses tonight, everyone is participating with a balance scoring, No Irving, no problem for this tested Boston team.

Next series is with Philadelphia 76ers, I like this series.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

Warriors easily outscored Pelicans 123:101 with Thompson scoring 27, Durant 26 points and Green recording triple double with 16 points, 15 rebounds and 11 assists. So, too much trash talk for nothing by Davis and other players. Imagine what will happen when Curry gets back Wink
And that will most likely be next game.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

Imagine what will happen when Curry gets back Wink
I know many are fans of Curry here but you guys are overrating Stephen Curry, you should take a look on how the team plays well even without him. I acknowledge him for adding great power to the team but if its about the comparison, you are only looking to him as the only star of the team. You said about KD and Thompson, these guys are underrated because of him. However, GSW has made the beginning great so I guess this is an advantage to them. Whoever got the first game, it will add confidence that they can play better and start to make it through the bracket.
Oasisman

Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:08:36 PM

Melo is way too different than Lebron. Melo cant carry a team and only cares to score, a pure offensive superstar. While Lebron is the most complete all around superstar. I dont understand why you brought the comparison betwen the two. Youre like comparing a Lion and a hog.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Boston Celtics - Philadelphia 76ers - Who will win? ▼   Philadelphia 76ers   @1.69
Houston Rockets - Utah Jazz - how many points in game? ▼   Over 206.5   @1.9
Cleveland Cavaliers - Indiana Pacers - how many points in game? ▼   Under 199.5 @1.89   
good luck

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

I know many are fans of Curry here but you guys are overrating Stephen Curry, you should take a look on how the team plays well even without him. I acknowledge him for adding great power to the team but if its about the comparison, you are only looking to him as the only star of the team. You said about KD and Thompson, these guys are underrated because of him. However, GSW has made the beginning great so I guess this is an advantage to them. Whoever got the first game, it will add confidence that they can play better and start to make it through the bracket.

Nah, without him they wouldn't be able to fight for defending title. With him, they become first favorite to win it, once again.
P.S. I know you guys are obssesed with Westbrook and LeBron, but there is still people who don't like all that boosting stats and forcing play with no success. Basketball is art and Curry is right proof of that. Wink
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

Nah, without him they wouldn't be able to fight for defending title. With him, they become first favorite to win it, once again.
P.S. I know you guys are obssesed with Westbrook and LeBron, but there is still people who don't like all that boosting stats and forcing play with no success. Basketball is art and Curry is right proof of that. Wink

Well it's half half for me. I think the warriors are still favorites to retain the title even without steph since they have kd in the helm. They won their first title without durant but with curry i seriously think they can do it with durant instead. Experience is a very potent weapon when it comes to the playoffa and looming at those that advanced in the west, i'd say the warriors have the advantage all the way

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Reid

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

Intense game from the Bucks and Celtics going back and forth with the lead.

But truly, I can see how nervous the Bucks players are. Only Middleton gave that kind of calm mind that can make points. Gianis have been tense all the time, although he still scores but those are like forced ones and not like how she really played. Bledsoe have too much of a hot head which make him lose his kind of game.

Hello Boston, you might want to be ready with the 76ers. It will be a fight of speed and full of fastbreaks.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

Im not aware of the schedule of NBA today. Almost 4am here in my country and while browsing I saw a livestream match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Indiana Pacers Game 7. Didn't able to watched it live but currently Houston Rockets and Utah Jazz are tipping of now. Im surprised that Tristan Thompson is on the floor and have a contribution today Shocked . Damn this player one of the most paid player in Cavaliers but always missing in action.

105 - 101 Cleveland Cavaliers.

What an exchange of respect at the end of the game. Victor Oladipo having an emotional hug from all Cavaliers. He is the future of Indiana Pacers franchise and I know they will be deadly next season.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Reid

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:23:58 PM

Im not aware of the schedule of NBA today. Almost 4am here in my country and while browsing I saw a livestream match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Indiana Pacers Game 7. Didn't able to watched it live but currently Houston Rockets and Utah Jazz are tipping of now. Im surprised that Tristan Thompson is on the floor and have a contribution today Shocked . Damn this player one of the most paid player in Cavaliers but always missing in action.

105 - 101 Cleveland Cavaliers.

What an exchange of respect at the end of the game. Victor Oladipo having an emotional hug from all Cavaliers. He is the future of Indiana Pacers franchise and I know they will be deadly next season.

Yes just finished watching it too. When it is at Cleveland it sure is a time where only those who lives there are awake.  Grin This happened last year too and I think it will happen again.

Thompson did a great job protecting the rim and his defense suddenly went up.
Love and James did most of the offense to help the Cleveland get a better lead from 1st to 3rd quarter.
Lebron is really a great player, no doubt with that by looking at his stats.

Congratulations to them and also to the Indiana who really did their best. They are not just as explosive as they are from Game 6.
There might be some bad calls from the ref but their not perfect so they will just have to live with that.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

~snipped

Yes just finished watching it too. When it is at Cleveland it sure is a time where only those who lives there are awake.  Grin This happened last year too and I think it will happen again.

I though NBA games will be 7am onwards (GMT +8). I just wake up because my Blockfolio shown me a good price and will dump that coin lol. Didn't know that Cavaliers game came up early also the other game.

Houston Rockets literally crushing the Utah Jazz now. James Harden already with 17 and it's only 4:05 minutes left in the 2nd and CP3 with 14. Don't know if Jazz will able to get back as Donovan Mitchell only have 7 points and it's already on half of regulations.

Looks like Rockets will get the Game 1. Maybe Im wrong. Rockets won 85% in the series when having a double digit lead before the half. Let's see if that will be the story here.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

Houston Rockets literally crushing the Utah Jazz now. James Harden already with 17 and it's only 4:05 minutes left in the 2nd and CP3 with 14. Don't know if Jazz will able to get back as Donovan Mitchell only have 7 points and it's already on half of regulations.

Looks like Rockets will get the Game 1. Maybe Im wrong. Rockets won 85% in the series when having a double digit lead before the half. Let's see if that will be the story here.

Houston Rockets is closed to win now. I don't believed that Utah Jazz will able to shorten the lead. That will be a blowout. Better luck next game.

1st Round winners Pelicans and Jazz feel the wrath and power of no. 1 and 2 at the Western Conference. Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:29:50 PM

Houston Rockets is closed to win now. I don't believed that Utah Jazz will able to shorten the lead. That will be a blowout. Better luck next game.

1st Round winners Pelicans and Jazz feel the wrath and power of no. 1 and 2 at the Western Conference. Smiley

And Houston takes Game 1. Statistically, Jazz did better that Houston, but I think the most significant factor is the three point attempt/made. And besides, it looks like that Utah is tired from the series with OKC.

Another great game by Indiana, but it was not enough to overcome James and the Cavs. Victor Oladipo will be big in Indiana in the next coming years and will continue to be their main man. This is really a good year for the team and making the playoffs and hanging with the Cavs is already a accomplishment.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2982
Merit: 730

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

And Houston takes Game 1. Statistically, Jazz did better that Houston, but I think the most significant factor is the three point attempt/made. And besides, it looks like that Utah is tired from the series with OKC.

Another great game by Indiana, but it was not enough to overcome James and the Cavs. Victor Oladipo will be big in Indiana in the next coming years and will continue to be their main man. This is really a good year for the team and making the playoffs and hanging with the Cavs is already a accomplishment.
3 point shooting success percentage would really be a big factor which will mainly affect the game if they dont make any way how to stop it then that would be a troublesome.We wont know if Utah is tired on the series with thunders but basing on the gameplay ive seen such similar performance but well there would be always a 1 winner which do fought or play well but still a satisfying game.

Victor Oladipo is really making some buzz and no doubt he would definitely become their main man basing on his performance its considerable.

Oasisman

Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:13:19 PM

3 point shooting success percentage would really be a big factor which will mainly affect the game if they dont make any way how to stop it then that would be a troublesome.We wont know if Utah is tired on the series with thunders but basing on the gameplay ive seen such similar performance but well there would be always a 1 winner which do fought or play well but still a satisfying game.

Victor Oladipo is really making some buzz and no doubt he would definitely become their main man basing on his performance its considerable.

Respect to Oladipo, he has played very well in that series. He just find a place where his talent fits. Is it a coincidence with the James Harden situation? Right after leaving OKC, they improved a lot and perfectly gel with the new system. Still have a lot of room for improvement, Pacers will become a solid team next season.
Round 2 would be between the Cavs and the Raptors, another exciting match in the Easter conference semis.
Pages: « 1 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 [831] 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... 3450 »
  Print  

Jump to: