Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:24:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 [833] 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 3447 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 883907 times)
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Cavs are tired, Raps should blow them out tonight.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

The inability of the Sixers to drain those 3's cost them the game and Tatum and Rozier really stepped up for the Celtics. But that story will be different come game2 because for sure the Sixers are going to make some adjustments and try to bury those 3's.
Good luck to them, at this moment, I think the Boston are playing a good ball and they are undervalued.
Whoever back the Sixers now in the series should try to think twice because I am seeing that the Boston can once again reach the NBA East Finals.

It is just game 1 which they have won. Boston will need to secure that game 2 also just so they wont get any tense moment when it is game 3 and 4.
If 76ers just robs 1 then it could be a lot of difference with the next. It will boost them when they go back home that could lead to an easy 3-1.

Adjustments will happen and I am sure of that. They finished a slow paced game with the Heat and suddenly this one with a fast pace against Boston.
Let us see Game 2 and it might be a little different game.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

Respect to Oladipo, he has played very well in that series.
What I see on social media is many memes about Oladipo.

I think the cavaliers will not get pass the round 2, Toronto is a much improve team now and the have offense inside an out as well.
It's early to speculate until we see the series ends. I know Toronto is strong but let's don't forget on how many titles Lebron went through and Cavs as well.

I'm not a fan of him.
Lebron James is so experienced when it comes to do or die games and i think it really helps him in the series between the Indiana Pacers. Going into the series with Toronto Raptors, i think the latter should disposed the burnt James and the rest of the Cavaliers as early as possible because if it will go down the wire, it would favor the Cavs.
His experiences taught him a lot of lessons and he'll apply it for the upcoming game tomorrow with Toronto Raptors. The feeling is intense and many are already speculating that Raptors will get the first game confidence and will win the first match while the LJ fans won't let themselves lose.
Can't wait for the game tomorrow, will stop working just to watch the first game of Raptors vs Cavs.

Having that said Lebron would definitely ignite the spirit of Cavs, this series. Raptors are a team to beat to be honest but let's see how will Lebron keep the cavs on track. Derozan, Ibaka and Lowry would surely be a hindrance for them and for sure they won't let this opportunity passed by again. But, as I see it Raptors has an edge in this series due to their deep lineup and a much favorable chemistry. Who knows Lebron still might have a lot of surprises under his sleeves.
What we would expect from Lebron? There would be either a good play or just an another lame situation but in most cases we do see on how James do perform when hes already on the court.There would be always unexpected scenarios to happen but on this game this would really be a good one.

On what thing the Cavs team is already tired? Im not being biased but this would be a good game.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:24:37 PM

I think the cavaliers will not get pass the round 2, Toronto is a much improve team now and the have offense inside an out as well.
It's early to speculate until we see the series ends. I know Toronto is strong but let's don't forget on how many titles Lebron went through and Cavs as well.

I'm not a fan of him.
Lebron James is so experienced when it comes to do or die games and i think it really helps him in the series between the Indiana Pacers. Going into the series with Toronto Raptors, i think the latter should disposed the burnt James and the rest of the Cavaliers as early as possible because if it will go down the wire, it would favor the Cavs.
His experiences taught him a lot of lessons and he'll apply it for the upcoming game tomorrow with Toronto Raptors. The feeling is intense and many are already speculating that Raptors will get the first game confidence and will win the first match while the LJ fans won't let themselves lose.
Can't wait for the game tomorrow, will stop working just to watch the first game of Raptors vs Cavs.

Having that said Lebron would definitely ignite the spirit of Cavs, this series. Raptors are a team to beat to be honest but let's see how will Lebron keep the cavs on track. Derozan, Ibaka and Lowry would surely be a hindrance for them and for sure they won't let this opportunity passed by again. But, as I see it Raptors has an edge in this series due to their deep lineup and a much favorable chemistry. Who knows Lebron still might have a lot of surprises under his sleeves.
What we would expect from Lebron? There would be either a good play or just an another lame situation but in most cases we do see on how James do perform when hes already on the court.There would be always unexpected scenarios to happen but on this game this would really be a good one.

On what thing the Cavs team is already tired? Im not being biased but this would be a good game.
Lebron has played a total of 288 minutes in that series. So he is gassed and if they are down in the first quarter they will sit him for the second and get wreaked.
He is shooting 54% while all the other players on his team are shooting 34% combined!
This means without him on the floor they will be losing those games. And unfortunately the Cavaliers know this with having him on the court as much as they can afford to get him out there.
stomachgrowls

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

I'm not a fan of him.

Lebron has played a total of 288 minutes in that series. So he is gassed and if they are down in the first quarter they will sit him for the second and get wreaked.
He is shooting 54% while all the other players on his team are shooting 34% combined!
This means without him on the floor they will be losing those games. And unfortunately the Cavaliers know this with having him on the court as much as they can afford to get him out there.
No doubt on that Lebron is always been the play maker and which motivates the entire team on playing at their best but in the case if hes out of the court then its one of the factor which performance is mainly affected.I know and we know that they do already prepared on that scenario,they would need to sacrifice on some of their minutes just to make a rest and thats really a gamble.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

I'm not a fan of him.

No doubt on that Lebron is always been the play maker and which motivates the entire team on playing at their best but in the case if hes out of the court then its one of the factor which performance is mainly affected.I know and we know that they do already prepared on that scenario,they would need to sacrifice on some of their minutes just to make a rest and thats really a gamble.

James have been in this kind of situation before. He maybe tired but we know how he phased himself, great players have this kind of ability to have some reserved and then will just explode if they know they needed to step up. That's why Lebron was not injury prone, he knows the time when to take over and when to step back and just make his team mates looks better. Maybe the right word is that they are "smart". And for all we know, this game also involves mental toughness and not just physical.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:24:12 AM

Q3 match Raptors vs Cavs.

Looks like the Raps are doing it with the lead of 8 points.

Score: 67 - 59.

Maybe the right word is that they are "smart".
He's smart and also experienced so that makes sense during these crucial games.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

Lebron does it again with experience.
It was going back and forth in the fourth quarter. But then a foul at three point line on J.R Smith. Then another foul at three point range. They are fouling at the wrong time.
It seemed that experience took over once again in this first game of the series.
I think I saw Lebron on the court every shift.
If he isn't tired yet and just keep playing every quarter and almost every possession then I don't know if the Raptors can do anything to stop him in sweeping them away in this series. Roll Eyes
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:05:03 AM

Its not gonna work like that. Maybe they're tired but that game was setting the whole team in a momentum, when you just came out from a fresh win there's no way you're gonna be blowed out.
Tough win from Cavs and that monentum will continue. Once the Cavs win on game 2, it could lead to potential sweep.
Remeber the Raptors didnt win a chip against Lebron in the playoffs. But yeah, this year's different. Lets just see what the outcome would be.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

Its not gonna work like that. Maybe they're tired but that game was setting the whole team in a momentum, when you just came out from a fresh win there's no way you're gonna be blowed out.
Tough win from Cavs and that monentum will continue. Once the Cavs win on game 2, it could lead to potential sweep.
Remeber the Raptors didnt win a chip against Lebron in the playoffs. But yeah, this year's different. Lets just see what the outcome would be.
Again, Thompson did contribute really well, those 9 offensive rebounds killed the Raptors.
What a lucky game for the cavaliers, all the chance is on the Raptors to beat them but they were unlucky, I do believe the cavaliers can
win this series but I expect the Raptors to bouce back hard in game 2.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:46:56 AM

I don't think cavaliers can do a fair game after there game with the pacers team, it was something fishy, maybe if those mistakes were cleared cavaliers will be having there early vacation. If lebron is not in line with the team used to play inside the court then for sure cavaliers will just be easily to defeat.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

Lebron does it again with experience.
It was going back and forth in the fourth quarter. But then a foul at three point line on J.R Smith. Then another foul at three point range. They are fouling at the wrong time.
It seemed that experience took over once again in this first game of the series.
I think I saw Lebron on the court every shift.
If he isn't tired yet and just keep playing every quarter and almost every possession then I don't know if the Raptors can do anything to stop him in sweeping them away in this series. Roll Eyes
Lebron and the Cavs escape with a big win against Toronto in Game 1. And what a collapse by Toronto, they still can't shake their own demons. I'm sure that this is a big psychological advantage on the Cavaliers now. And as for Toronto, this is a big lost for them, assuming they had it all in the bag but can't seems to hit the basket when it needed the most. The James tired after the Pacers series? Well, it was answered by him in his monster Game 1 performance with another triple double.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

I don't think cavaliers can do a fair game after there game with the pacers team, it was something fishy, maybe if those mistakes were cleared cavaliers will be having there early vacation. If lebron is not in line with the team used to play inside the court then for sure cavaliers will just be easily to defeat.

Well game one vs. The raptors didn't seem like it. Again it went down to experience. You can see the cavs' composure down the stretch and in overtime, which will always be their advantage over any team in the east semifinals. Hopefully this series will be as good as the first round.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

What do you mean fair play? The game was fairly played between the Cavs and Pacers, there were just a lot of missed calls, wrong calls, and other violations that the refs have missed, but that isnt in a one sided situation. If youre talking about the Lebron block down the stretch, well that was clearly a goal tending. Even if they count that one the Cavs still won that game, up by 1 since Lebron hit the 3.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

Dude, sorry but I don't understand what you mean? fair game? do you mean the officiating? for not calling a goal tend on Lebron? Well that's what you call breaks of the game. Please do a research and you will find that there are hundred of games in the history of NBA that referee has made a non call or bad call. Lebron is the franchise player so for sure he will always be in the line for every game, I guessing he is average close to 40 minutes per game or more in the Pacers series.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

I'm not a basketball fantastic but i enjoy watching basketball specially in semi final until final games i think have an mistake in your analysis mate because every game is fair the referee do their job professionally to become the game fairly. About lebron james as best player of their team he always do his best to got win for tneir team.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:13:27 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 02:31:39 PM by Marlyn1

It is a break of a game buddy, it usually happens in the game of basketball because the calls made by the referee can't be changed upon reviewing it on the slow motion. It just so happen that James is involved in that play. Grin
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

It is a break of a game buddy, it usually happens in the game of basketball because the calls made by the referee can't be changed upon reviewing it on the slow motion. It just so happen that James is involved in that play. Grin
That's why its been so controversial because King James was involved on it, and its really  a crucial seconds of the game, but indeed that was already been answer several times here, with how James performed and survive the game 1 between the raptors I guess they've got a good momentum and they will take that now as a turning point to be on the top of this match, raptors needs to reassemble if they want to have a better chance defeating their nemesis.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

Did you see how DeRozan and Lowry played in the 2nd half? It is like something is drumming their heart and they cannot shoot the ball anymore or even tried too. This two got a lot of coffee in their nervous system which needs to be taken out.

Lebron saw that and the whole Cavs team and took the chance to win the game. They did.
Raptors will need to change the gameplay and try to pass the ball more often and look for better positions to free up some space. When they are in offense, it looks like the arena gets smaller. They are crowding the paint too much unlike the Cavs did, that is why it is raining with three's.
stomachgrowls

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

That's why its been so controversial because King James was involved on it, and its really  a crucial seconds of the game, but indeed that was already been answer several times here, with how James performed and survive the game 1 between the raptors I guess they've got a good momentum and they will take that now as a turning point to be on the top of this match, raptors needs to reassemble if they want to have a better chance defeating their nemesis.
Winning the game 1 would really be a good start since they do might able to get the pace and might able to sweep out Raptors. I was amazed on how raptors do make a lead with scoring but you will able to see the pressure on their players specially the main ones they would really need to make another gameplan which will potentially able to beat up cavs.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 [833] 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 ... 3447 »
  Print  

Jump to: