Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 [836] 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 3455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 885426 times)
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:14:15 AM

New Orleans is surpressing the Golden State Warriors tonight.
Even with Curry in the starting lineup he is ineffective and I don't think they lead at any point in the game. Undecided
Jrue Holiday is doing a good job on defense with those steals then dunks and Anthony Davis is leading in scoring.
So this will be their night to win a game in the series. Grin

Curry is really ineffective, do you expect someone not playing for almost 2 mos to be in a good shape?

they are just out of sync

He came in and played in game 2. He was on the court for 18 minutes but wasn't a starter.
This game he was.
It is just Pelicans are strong defensive team and they were charged up at home. Rondo only had 4 points but he was killing them on the court, so scoring is not everything to winning. You got to defend to make those plays that effect the game in your favor.
Let's see what he does next game then you can say He is not out of sync. Roll Eyes

I dont even know if you are aware that the key players of GSW did not play for a month due to their injuries.. ayayayay
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

I thought Philadelphia 76ers will owned Game 2. What happened to Ben Simmons, 1 point in 31 minutes. He must take this low performance game as inspiration to give his all at their next game. He is the missing link in that game as 5 of his teammates are on double digits. Gonna be a hard road for them if Celtics will managed to steal Game 3 and probably an exit to them at semi finals.

Ben Simmons says 1-point performance was result of 'overthinking

I guess it's not overthinking, but he is pressured. He must overcome that. He has a nice average during their series against the Miami Heat so he needs to be like that against the much stronger Celtics.

LeBron James put up a fade away party at the second half. At least 5 or 6 players from Toronto Raptors try to guard that fade away shot but LBJ still managed to  throw it down. Raptors are not playing well compare to Game 1. If that will not changed, they will suffer same result last year where they are swept during semi finals against the Cavs.

NBA Star Stephen Curry Selling $3.7 Million Bay Area Mansion. Accepts Bitcoin

Wow Curry do already step on cryptocurrencies too thats sounds nice.

Smiley

I have read some articles about the James fade away shot. Kevin Love told reporters that James already called it prior to the game. He said that James says that when ever there is a mismatch he will take that kind of shot. So it just shows how prepare James is to win the series against Toronto.

And speaking of Love, he did perform better in Game 2 that really help them win it. So its going to be a big battle for Toronto, in order to survived they have to at least win 1 game in Ohio. Going to be tough for them, but let's see, if they lose the third game they might as well say goodbye to their chances and might be a sweep again by the Cleveland team.
Ive been looking at with that article prior on the things you had mentioned here about Lebrons fade away shot do means that hes prepared.If thats the confidence and view of Lebron i think we can already see whos gonna be the winner on next games.

Here it goes buddy:

So its all over the web.  Grin

AS for Pelicans getting the win, its bad needed and its nice that they have risen to the occasion. Rondo was dominant with his 21 assists, And AD unstoppable with 33 points and a monster 18 rebounds. Its was really a bad shooting night for the Splash brothers. I hope the New Orleans will tie the series to make it more exciting.  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:52:07 AM

Bad loss for the Utah Jazz at home, after beating the Rockets in game 2, it seems like they are a the better team
but what they showed in game 3 is not good, they were clearly dominated by the Rockets and I think the Rockets have figured out how to beat Utah Jazz.
This could possibly end in game 5.
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

Bad loss for the Utah Jazz at home, after beating the Rockets in game 2, it seems like they are a the better team
but what they showed in game 3 is not good, they were clearly dominated by the Rockets and I think the Rockets have figured out how to beat Utah Jazz.
This only shows that the Utah Jazz has no match to the Houston Rockets. The Rockets will cruise their way to conference finals and they mosy likely face the Golden State Warriors which i think is the NBA Finals for me.  Grin
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Anyone here who have been disappointed on Houston's Rocket performance in Game 2? I'm sure you guys will be back in the bandwagon as they have the home court advantage again. The Rockets got up a early lead and its cruise control after that. Donovan Mitchell and Joe Ingles can't seems to find the groove and struggled to find the range.

We all know that Utah is not done yet, and now its their turn to make adjustments and try to tie the series next game. So I have to disagree that the series will end in game 5.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

This only shows that the Utah Jazz has no match to the Houston Rockets. The Rockets will cruise their way to conference finals and they mosy likely face the Golden State Warriors which i think is the NBA Finals for me.  Grin
Don't say that Utah Jazz has no match for Houston Rockets. Well Rockets is a strong team but you know what's the standing for both teams and it means that Jazz has a stand and chance to win as they did proved it.

I'm not a Utah Jazz though.  Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

Don't say that Utah Jazz has no match for Houston Rockets. Well Rockets is a strong team but you know what's the standing for both teams and it means that Jazz has a stand and chance to win as they did proved it.

I'm not a Utah Jazz though.  Grin

Cruise their way to the conference finals? I don't know about that dude. The jazz is a pretty young team led by pretty much a rookie. And if they win game 4 and even the series, who knows what may happen. The longer this series goes, inexperience will be matched by the confidence of these young guys thinking that they can actually do it. And the rockets and harden have a not so pretty history of choking in the off season :p

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

Anyone here who have been disappointed on Houston's Rocket performance in Game 2? I'm sure you guys will be back in the bandwagon as they have the home court advantage again. The Rockets got up a early lead and its cruise control after that. Donovan Mitchell and Joe Ingles can't seems to find the groove and struggled to find the range.

We all know that Utah is not done yet, and now its their turn to make adjustments and try to tie the series next game. So I have to disagree that the series will end in game 5.
I was very disappointed in the Rockets in game 2.
I had them to win the match with over 210.5 pts at 2.70x odds and it should of been an easy win on this wager because they were playing at home!
It goes to show you just whenever you bet is when the sureshot always crumbles and forgets they are the ones with the advantage. Roll Eyes

This only shows that the Utah Jazz has no match to the Houston Rockets. The Rockets will cruise their way to conference finals and they mosy likely face the Golden State Warriors which i think is the NBA Finals for me.  Grin

I'm not a Utah Jazz though.  Grin

Cruise their way to the conference finals? I don't know about that dude. The jazz is a pretty young team led by pretty much a rookie. And if they win game 4 and even the series, who knows what may happen. The longer this series goes, inexperience will be matched by the confidence of these young guys thinking that they can actually do it. And the rockets and harden have a not so pretty history of choking in the off season :p
That's the thing. They are relying on a rookie to get them past the second round in the playoffs against a team which has been there many times in the past six seasons since 2012.
Jobert got to be the oldest player on the team but he doesn't have that much experience in this stage in the post season.
Compared to a Harden, Paul and Tucker. Grin
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:34:32 PM

Even with Curry in the starting lineup he is ineffective and I don't think they lead at any point in the game. Undecided
Jrue Holiday is doing a good job on defense with those steals then dunks and Anthony Davis is leading in scoring.

Curry is really ineffective, do you expect someone not playing for almost 2 mos to be in a good shape?

they are just out of sync

He came in and played in game 2. He was on the court for 18 minutes but wasn't a starter.
This game he was.
It is just Pelicans are strong defensive team and they were charged up at home. Rondo only had 4 points but he was killing them on the court, so scoring is not everything to winning. You got to defend to make those plays that effect the game in your favor.
Let's see what he does next game then you can say He is not out of sync. Roll Eyes

It is a very bad night.
I have never seen them so bad as that. Every shot, even the free one where the defense is so far away, they still cannot get it in.
Yes, they are also out of sync. Bad passes from Curry and only even Green dont see those passes coming in.
A clap to Thompson who have been tired of all that points he had given but he is also off in the three point line.

Good defense by the Pelicans but I really do not like games like that where the score is so far away. It doesnt look like a playoff game when that happens. Same with the Rockets afterwards.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

I'm not sure if it will happen also in the game 4 with same home-court advantage. IMO Golden State Warrior players feel lazy in that game when the Pelicans get the two digit lead. They don't have defense on that last Quarter and the bench doing shitty plays. 

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

I'm not sure if it will happen also in the game 4 with same home-court advantage. IMO Golden State Warrior players feel lazy in that game when the Pelicans get the two digit lead. They don't have defense on that last Quarter and the bench doing shitty plays. 

Correct. They need that 2nd team working again. It is like after Curry's return in game 2 which game him 28 points in just 27 minutes, the 2nd team feels like they were invulnerable.
I am sure Steve Kerr is now giving them discipline into what should have happened in that game.
Even with their star player around the rotation of defense must not end. Pelicans dont have that kind of defense but with their offense and the assist of Rondo it will be like Game 3 again if they will not change the discipline they have like on Game 1 and 2.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

Correct. They need that 2nd team working again. It is like after Curry's return in game 2 which game him 28 points in just 27 minutes, the 2nd team feels like they were invulnerable.
I am sure Steve Kerr is now giving them discipline into what should have happened in that game.
Even with their star player around the rotation of defense must not end. Pelicans dont have that kind of defense but with their offense and the assist of Rondo it will be like Game 3 again if they will not change the discipline they have like on Game 1 and 2.
I really didnt expect on the result of Game 3 yesterday you would really able to notice on how those bench players do make shitty plays which i do see one of the factors why they do lose up this game.Pelicans is really having a wonderful play.It ends up 119-100 on the winning of Pelicans. 4th game will be interesting if they wont change the game plan the same mistakes and would be the same outcome.

BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

Thoughts game between Cavaliers and Raptor Game 3. I think Cleveland Cavaliers can sweep again the Toronto Raptors just like they did last year in the playoffs. I don't see any chance for Toronto Raptors to win this series because Cleveland has the 3 home-court advantage..

Maximo1

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

Thoughts game between Cavaliers and Raptor Game 3. I think Cleveland Cavaliers can sweep again the Toronto Raptors just like they did last year in the playoffs. I don't see any chance for Toronto Raptors to win this series because Cleveland has the 3 home-court advantage..
I also foresee that it would happen. A sweep is a possibility because the way the Raptors are playing, they don't have that killers instinct like they have in the eliminations. But anything can happen if you are playing a round ball and let's see. Grin
Mr.Pro

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

I also foresee that it would happen. A sweep is a possibility because the way the Raptors are playing, they don't have that killers instinct like they have in the eliminations. But anything can happen if you are playing a round ball and let's see. Grin

They cant handle Lebron thats all.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

Toronto Raptors can't Lebron James i agree and James is out to prove that they should be the number one team in the east by dismantling this Toronto Raptors. I think the Pacers have the better chance than the Raptors of defeating the Cavs this season.
Mr.Pro

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:21:22 PM

Toronto Raptors can't Lebron James i agree and James is out to prove that they should be the number one team in the east by dismantling this Toronto Raptors. I think the Pacers have the better chance than the Raptors of defeating the Cavs this season.

Yup, pacers vs cavs was fun to watch and Olodipo was consistent in his performance
Mr.Pro

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

Well that was a big mistake of a pass sorry for phily and im gonna cash out big hehe

Edit..
Oh daym that shot though
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:38:49 PM
Merited by LastJedi (1)

Phila does a numb headed play then they hit that 1.7 second shot to get the game into OT.
If they lose this game the city will be destoryed by morning.
Those 76er fans will riot in the streets. Angry
Mr.Pro

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:51:47 PM

Phila does a numb headed play then they hit that 1.7 second shot to get the game into OT.
If they lose this game the city will be destoryed by morning.
Those 76er fans will riot in the streets. Angry

They lose they got baited by the vacate strategy of celtics..

Why those phily players followed those celtics running away from their basket
Pages: « 1 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 [836] 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 3455 »
  Print  

Jump to: