Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 [837] 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 ... 3446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 883855 times)
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

Phila does a numb headed play then they hit that 1.7 second shot to get the game into OT.
If they lose this game the city will be destoryed by morning.
Those 76er fans will riot in the streets. Angry

They lose they got baited by the vacate strategy of celtics..

Why those phily players followed those celtics running away from their basket
With the lose of the Sixers to the Celtics tonight, i thought that this would be a Cavaliers vs Celtics duel and i will put my money on the Cavs because the Celtics is so undermanned right now.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:36:38 AM

Thoughts game between Cavaliers and Raptor Game 3. I think Cleveland Cavaliers can sweep again the Toronto Raptors just like they did last year in the playoffs. I don't see any chance for Toronto Raptors to win this series because Cleveland has the 3 home-court advantage..
I got a feeling that the Cleveland Cavaliers would sweep the Toronto Raptors even though that the Raptors had the home court advantage of the series. It would be an easy task for the Cavaliers to topple down opponents in the East. The true resistance for the Cavaliers team is out there in the West, most likely their tormentor, the Golden State Warriors.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:56:04 AM

Phila does a numb headed play then they hit that 1.7 second shot to get the game into OT.

With the lose of the Sixers to the Celtics tonight, i thought that this would be a Cavaliers vs Celtics duel and i will put my money on the Cavs because the Celtics is so undermanned right now.
Celtics is still underrated, they are undermanned but they are doing well.
I think this is a blessing in disguise because without their star player they play better, and they play like a team that is hard to beat.
with 3-0, it's hard for the sixers to win the series, they might have game 4 but it's gonna be different in game 5 where celtics will be back at home.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:23:03 AM

Thoughts game between Cavaliers and Raptor Game 3. I think Cleveland Cavaliers can sweep again the Toronto Raptors just like they did last year in the playoffs. I don't see any chance for Toronto Raptors to win this series because Cleveland has the 3 home-court advantage..
I got a feeling that the Cleveland Cavaliers would sweep the Toronto Raptors even though that the Raptors had the home court advantage of the series. It would be an easy task for the Cavaliers to topple down opponents in the East. The true resistance for the Cavaliers team is out there in the West, most likely their tormentor, the Golden State Warriors.
The Raptors are getting hammered by the Cavs and Lebron right now.
It was 55-40 at half time and they are still not doing any better.
It is like Toronto has forgotten how to play all the sudden.
They will be swept in this series just like the 76er's are going to be in their series now they are down 3-0 to the Celtics.  Roll Eyes
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:31:57 AM

Celtics is still underrated, they are undermanned but they are doing well.
I think this is a blessing in disguise because without their star player they play better, and they play like a team that is hard to beat.
with 3-0, it's hard for the sixers to win the series, they might have game 4 but it's gonna be different in game 5 where celtics will be back at home.
No one in the history in the NBA have a gotten from a 3-0 hole and win the series. It would be Celtics vs Cavaliers in the East Finals. It would be a mismatch even though the Celts had the homecourt advantage. Experience will be on the Cavaliers side and they are on the roll. I hate to say this but this match is money in the bag for the Cavs.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

They will be swept in this series just like the 76er's are going to be in their series now they are down 3-0 to the Celtics.  Roll Eyes

Too bad for the Raptors if they lost again today. 101-98 in favors of Cavs as of this writing with 00:57 left. Those 2 losses at home are a big blow to them. I guess the memory of Cavs eliminating them on the last 2 years is still haunting them. But what's make it worst is that they are the top seed now and losing to Cavs is a big psychological barrier that they need to overcome in the next coming years (specially if Lebron will still play with the Cavs next year.)

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:34:07 AM

Too bad for the Raptors if they lost again today. 101-98 in favors of Cavs as of this writing with 00:57 left. Those 2 losses at home are a big blow to them. I guess the memory of Cavs eliminating them on the last 2 years is still haunting them. But what's make it worst is that they are the top seed now and losing to Cavs is a big psychological barrier that they need to overcome in the next coming years (specially if Lebron will still play with the Cavs next year.)

And the King DID IT AGAIN.

After Anunoby tied the score with a three point shot. James hit another buzzer beater. I really felt sorry for the Toronto who have worked hard all this season and only be sweep again by James and his Cavs in the next game.

Let me quote: https://twitter.com/JLew1050

129 NBA teams have trailed 3-0 in a best-of-7 playoff series. None of them have come back to win. If you're expecting the Raptors to do something that's never been done before against one of the greatest players to ever play... don't.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:24:06 AM

It is just a wow.
That was a hard shot for the King and yet he can still get it in.
Defense cannot go back or just get into him.
They shouldve let DeRozan do the defense since he was doing well when he is defending Lebron. Stolen twice and a block from behind.
Maybe they should let DeRozan focus on the D if he cannot make the O's.

Congrats to Cleveland. That was a good hard fought game for the Raptors.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

Another Cavs win , another bet win. That was a well deserved win from the Cavs, credits to the Raptors for giving a fight after being down by 10+ points the whole game. But sad to say: same team, same line-up, same gameplay, same result. Raptors cant win against LeBron and the Cavs period. Game 4 will be a potential sweep, step up Raptors, its win or go home situation. Good luck
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:20:49 AM

Another Cavs win , another bet win. That was a well deserved win from the Cavs, credits to the Raptors for giving a fight after being down by 10+ points the whole game. But sad to say: same team, same line-up, same gameplay, same result. Raptors cant win against LeBron and the Cavs period. Game 4 will be a potential sweep, step up Raptors, its win or go home situation. Good luck
History and odds are against the Toronto Raptors. The series on my fearless forecast belongs now to the Cleveland Cavaliers as they say that no NBA teams have win the series after being down 0-3 in the series. Cavaliers vs Celtics is looming on the horizon.  Smiley Smiley
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

History and odds are against the Toronto Raptors. The series on my fearless forecast belongs now to the Cleveland Cavaliers as they say that no NBA teams have win the series after being down 0-3 in the series. Cavaliers vs Celtics is looming on the horizon.  Smiley Smiley
Cavaliers vs Celtics is a repeat of last year's East finals and i think the result is also the same as of last year. Cavaliers will cruise their way to the NBA finals in the expense of the Celtics.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

Its not just another win, but a dagger win put into the hearts of Toronto and its fans. They have claw back, down by +10 and even tied the game. But then again, Cavaliers has the best basketball player in the planet, so James proves again why he is called the King by another heroics in the end. The odds are against Toronto now, and no one has manages to comeback down 0-3 and win the series. I guess we are going to see Celtics vs Cavs again. Would love though so tee Kyrie on the Celtics uniform, it will be a epic battle.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

Cavaliers vs Celtics is a repeat of last year's East finals and i think the result is also the same as of last year. Cavaliers will cruise their way to the NBA finals in the expense of the Celtics.

The same team name may clash as last year's but the people who seat under that team name is now different. Cavaliers has a chance to advance on the Finals, for me Celtics can stop Cavaliers from another attempt to hold the Championship Trophy. I am very disappointed on how the Indiana Pacers lost but it did not affect my belief on how the Celtics will beat Cavaliers in the East Finals, all we can do now is bet our money on it and watch who will be facing the West Finalist in the finals.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ladyfox

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

Finally the Cavs team is playing good ball. LeBron carried the team against the Pacers and now, when the team is needed against the Raptors, they are showing up. LeBron doing LeBron things with crazy fadeaways and buzzer beaters but beating the Raptors wasnt going to be easy if there wasnt any support for him. Kyle Korver has been stepping it up in the Raptors series and Love too. Never thought Cavs were gonna be in Conference Finals this year but they have really showed us that they deserve it(all thanks to LeBron).
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

Congrats for another win for team Cavz. Game 4 would be tomorrow and its hard to cope up with that gap.

Placing bets into these 4th game. Grin

Houston 2 Vs Utah 1 - Game 4   5/6   8:00 PM ET

Golden State 2 Vs New Orleans 1 - Game 4   5/6   3:30 PM ET

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

Finally the Cavs team is playing good ball. LeBron carried the team against the Pacers and now, when the team is needed against the Raptors, they are showing up. LeBron doing LeBron things with crazy fadeaways and buzzer beaters but beating the Raptors wasnt going to be easy if there wasnt any support for him. Kyle Korver has been stepping it up in the Raptors series and Love too. Never thought Cavs were gonna be in Conference Finals this year but they have really showed us that they deserve it(all thanks to LeBron).

Well we can say that Cavaliers are getting their plays more solid by the lead of Lebron James but in their past games they are not that good making plays in fact there are a lot of mistakes that happened. I guess we can say Lebron James are adjusting on how his teamates play but we do not know if they will be really getting in the finals since there are still the east Finals.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

Too much loud heartbeats from the Raptors and including their star player is having a higher pulse. Grin
It is hard to recover from that. You will feel the tension from the homecourt crowd and you will be fighting with your own doubt to yourself.

They need more experience or they need some player with experience in the Finals to boosts them up.
Sad because I am a Toronto fan when they are playing in the season. I love their speed but this might be the end for their long run. Time to rest.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

Too much loud heartbeats from the Raptors and including their star player is having a higher pulse. Grin
It is hard to recover from that. You will feel the tension from the homecourt crowd and you will be fighting with your own doubt to yourself.

They need more experience or they need some player with experience in the Finals to boosts them up.
Sad because I am a Toronto fan when they are playing in the season. I love their speed but this might be the end for their long run. Time to rest.
Another amazing buzzer beater from lebron, toronto still needs to have veterans players to being added to their troops it seems that lebron and the cavs are just too strong being their opponents each years of the playoffs seasons, though its still a game before the series will be decided I think cavs is more prepare and lebron got always an answer from time to time.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

What do you mean by "finally" they have elevated their ball game entering the playoffs. And he is still carrying them against Toronto, its a team effort, which has to be expected of him. That's why this is really a test how good a team is, specially in the case of Toronto who has a good chance to eliminate the top seed in the East.

Its not just another win, but a dagger win put into the hearts of Toronto and its fans. They have claw back, down by +10 and even tied the game. But then again, Cavaliers has the best basketball player in the planet, so James proves again why he is called the King by another heroics in the end. The odds are against Toronto now, and no one has manages to comeback down 0-3 and win the series. I guess we are going to see Celtics vs Cavs again. Would love though so tee Kyrie on the Celtics uniform, it will be a epic battle.

We are running out of superlatives to describe Lebron James. That is a dagger indeed and its one of the hardest shot to do. Going on his left(not James strong side), taking the shot with your wrong feet and banking it home. What can we say? He is truly the on the greatest and I won't be surprise if they will go to the NBA championship again.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

Utah Jazz - Houston Rockets  ▼   Under 208.5
New Orleans Pelicans - Golden State Warriors ▼   Golden State Warriors
Philadelphia 76ers - Boston Celtics ▼   Over 204.5
Cleveland Cavaliers - Toronto Raptors ▼   Under 212.5

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 [837] 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 ... 3446 »
  Print  

Jump to: