News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 [843] 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 3427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 881160 times)
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

I am having some discussion about this with a friend and trying to sum up who will defend the king and vice versa who will defend Tatum as he is a good offensive player also.

Smart is still healing with an injury on his palm that could get worse if forced. He is only the one I can think of that is buffed and with agility that could defend Lebron.
Cavaliers have some agile players also that could defend Tatum but they will be leaving Brown and Rozier on the outside who could shoot some 3's.

This is going to be a hard part for the Celtics since Smart could be looking at a foul trouble while defending Lebron. Who will be next in line after that?
Smart is overrated and can not defend Simmons, McConnell or Saric. What hope does he have in defending Thompson, Hill, Smith or even a Lebron for that matter.
They are toast in the next 4 games. And I do not think Kyrie is making an appearance this years playoffs so the Celtics have no hope in going against the Cavs when they are rolling over first seed teams like they are high school Bball teams.
There is another week until the next conference finals start so there is alot of time to think how these matchups will end.
Until then there is little more to talk about on this years playoffs.

That is why I am having some hard time thinking of the match-ups. Lebron is just too much with his buff body he can still run like a cheetah.
Smart have good defense with the Philadelphia and some of those are really life saving for the Boston.

Morris and Ojeleye are the only left PF to have some slight speed that could somehow run with Lebron.
I think this will be about the rotation, if they can do this perfectly then they might steal some game. They cannot rest for a second or even blink.
True.
I can see Morris defending on him but they lack the power to stop their offense. Ojeleye will simply get annihilated if he steps infront of Lebron while he is driving in the lane. And Al Horford will suffer even a worse fate if they put him in as a power forward.
It just seems Boston will be overpowered by the Cavs and King James this round.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:34:43 AM

I am having some discussion about this with a friend and trying to sum up who will defend the king and vice versa who will defend Tatum as he is a good offensive player also.

Smart is still healing with an injury on his palm that could get worse if forced. He is only the one I can think of that is buffed and with agility that could defend Lebron.
Cavaliers have some agile players also that could defend Tatum but they will be leaving Brown and Rozier on the outside who could shoot some 3's.

This is going to be a hard part for the Celtics since Smart could be looking at a foul trouble while defending Lebron. Who will be next in line after that?
Smart is overrated and can not defend Simmons, McConnell or Saric. What hope does he have in defending Thompson, Hill, Smith or even a Lebron for that matter.
They are toast in the next 4 games. And I do not think Kyrie is making an appearance this years playoffs so the Celtics have no hope in going against the Cavs when they are rolling over first seed teams like they are high school Bball teams.
There is another week until the next conference finals start so there is alot of time to think how these matchups will end.

That is why I am having some hard time thinking of the match-ups. Lebron is just too much with his buff body he can still run like a cheetah.
Smart have good defense with the Philadelphia and some of those are really life saving for the Boston.

Morris and Ojeleye are the only left PF to have some slight speed that could somehow run with Lebron.
I think this will be about the rotation, if they can do this perfectly then they might steal some game. They cannot rest for a second or even blink.
True. This are the guys that I can think of doing rotation defense on Lebron. However, if one or both of them are in foul trouble, Celtics will need to have guys double or even triple Lebron, but then again, he is too smart for this and we all know that he is also a good passer as well. As for choking, Lebron seems to be showing contrast this year. Yes, looks like he is really on a mission specially Kyrie when left, he wants to proved that he can do it without any other superstar in Cavs roster.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:35:54 AM

True.
I can see Morris defending on him but they lack the power to stop their offense. Ojeleye will simply get annihilated if he steps infront of Lebron while he is driving in the lane. And Al Horford will suffer even a worse fate if they put him in as a power forward.
It just seems Boston will be overpowered by the Cavs and King James this round.
The home court advantage here is not really an advantage for the Celtics since the cavaliers have got their rhythm beating the top 1 in the east.
If they were able to sweep the Toronto Raptors which is the better team than the Celtics, I think they can do the same with the Celtics.  

boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:38:01 AM

LeBron is on the mission again this year, and for you guys who thinks Celtics can overcome the Cavs, well sorry to say but the chances are very low without their 2 superstars. Experience has a higher winning percentage. Remember what happened with the OKC in the 2012 NBA finals? That team was stacked with young talents, but they lost because they dont have experienced the pressure and atmosphere in a playoff championship game.
It wouldve been a good competetive match up if both teams have a healthy roster.
This is like a history that is written and will just repeat itself.  I was once a fan of Boston Celtics but if we'll see and check the line up, experience and path on who's going to the right one, Cavs is the clear one that's going through. I like to assume that this can be the same as last year that Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers will face again in the finals but this season will be for Cavs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

LeBron is on the mission again this year, and for you guys who thinks Celtics can overcome the Cavs, well sorry to say but the chances are very low without their 2 superstars. Experience has a higher winning percentage. Remember what happened with the OKC in the 2012 NBA finals? That team was stacked with young talents, but they lost because they dont have experienced the pressure and atmosphere in a playoff championship game.
It wouldve been a good competetive match up if both teams have a healthy roster.
This is like a history that is written and will just repeat itself.  I was once a fan of Boston Celtics but if we'll see and check the line up, experience and path on who's going to the right one, Cavs is the clear one that's going through. I like to assume that this can be the same as last year that Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers will face again in the finals but this season will be for Cavs.
Lebron is very consistent in the East so I have to believe that they will easily win against the Boston this year.
If only they have Irving playing with them now, they might have a chance to win against the cavaliers as they have the home court advantage, but sadly Irving was injured so their chance of winning is very low now.
boyptc

Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

This is like a history that is written and will just repeat itself.  I was once a fan of Boston Celtics but if we'll see and check the line up, experience and path on who's going to the right one, Cavs is the clear one that's going through. I like to assume that this can be the same as last year that Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers will face again in the finals but this season will be for Cavs.
Lebron is very consistent in the East so I have to believe that they will easily win against the Boston this year.
If only they have Irving playing with them now, they might have a chance to win against the cavaliers as they have the home court advantage, but sadly Irving was injured so their chance of winning is very low now.
No need to mention about Irving, he's doing good with his new team. But to consider the consistency of the whole team (not only Lebron).
They have what it takes to be in the finals again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

From the past round, Boston really struggles from some plays. IMO, correct that Lebron's consistency could lead them to finals. But I think Boston will put a little fight in the end of the East Finals.

But my team is Gloden States. Say Hi to the Warriors fans here. Hooooo!!!!  Roll Eyes

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

Maybe this is not the right time to see those 2 to face each other. Probably we will see them again if everything works as everyone here wishes hahahaha. I'm pretty sure that Irving is very itchy and wanted to play against Lebron to proved who's the biggest star between them. Time will tell. Right now Boston needs to focus a lot and plan a strategy how to stop the uncontrollable Lebron James from sweeping them.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lionidas

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

From the past round, Boston really struggles from some plays. IMO, correct that Lebron's consistency could lead them to finals. But I think Boston will put a little fight in the end of the East Finals.

But my team is Gloden States. Say Hi to the Warriors fans here. Hooooo!!!!  Roll Eyes
Ahh no. Not a Warriors fan! Embarrassed
Just kidding. Wink
I can not see them going far since they have Curry who has soft ankles and everytime I see him jumping for the ball I always see in my mind him twisting his foot again and being out for the rest of the playoffs.
We have all seen how the Warriors perform without their leader at the helm and against a healthy Cavaliers team, they do not have a chance to go on to the finals.
Paniudto

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

I agree that the Cavaliers had a big advantage over the Celtics on paper but let us remember that the Sixers are pretty much dominating the Celtics on paper also and it did not translate into the game. The Celts dominated the Sixers and this might also happen to the Cavaliers if they will be overconfident that they will win over the Celtics.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1666

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

I agree that the Cavaliers had a big advantage over the Celtics on paper but let us remember that the Sixers are pretty much dominating the Celtics on paper also and it did not translate into the game. The Celts dominated the Sixers and this might also happen to the Cavaliers if they will be overconfident that they will win over the Celtics.

Sixers don't have enough experience in my opinion that's why Celts was able to defeat them. But this time, Some of the Cavs core has been in the playoffs before and knows how to adjust and react which is evidently not present in Sixers that's why the Celts was able to defeat them easily. Now, they are facing Cavs which is very different specially with Lebron James healthy and becoming stronger every game, thus it will be tough to get pas Lebron. And I don't think the Cavs will be over confident as time point. On the contrary, Lebron as others have been saying is on a mission to go the the  championship again and ready for either Harden's Rocket or Curry's Golden State.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

Sixers don't have enough experience in my opinion that's why Celts was able to defeat them. But this time, Some of the Cavs core has been in the playoffs before and knows how to adjust and react which is evidently not present in Sixers that's why the Celts was able to defeat them easily. Now, they are facing Cavs which is very different specially with Lebron James healthy and becoming stronger every game, thus it will be tough to get pas Lebron. And I don't think the Cavs will be over confident as time point. On the contrary, Lebron as others have been saying is on a mission to go the the  championship again and ready for either Harden's Rocket or Curry's Golden State.

Well it's evident that experience played a big part during this year's playoff. The sixers, bucks, jazz, wolves have very talented young core of players but we've seen what experience can do with the remaining 4 teams. Perhaps that's what's going to propel the cavs and the warriors to another rematch this year. Though i had really high hopes that we'll see something different, with the way things are playing out, its likely the warriors will retain the title.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

With Kyrie Irving missing from the lineup I just think that it’s enough for the Cavaliers to get the victory just because of one Lebron James alone who has been in great form and have proven  many of his critics wrong.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:02:14 PM

Celtics vs Cavs on Monday. Anyone that has insider if one from the team can't play or all of them are capable?

Cleveland Cavaliers squad are all capable to play.

For Boston Celtics, aside some of their players who are rested for rest of the season/playoffs, the recent one who got injured is Shane Larkin on their Game 4 matched between the Philadelphia 76ers. Although at some point that this guy really helps on defense, his average stats is low so I think his absence can't really bring a bad impact from the whole Boston Celtics squad.

Don't worry about Cleveland Cavaliers and Lebron James because they can't even make any win with in their match between Boston Celtics. They will not go to Finals! Boston in 4. Thoughts? 

I don't know if you really following NBA but even for a 100% Lebron James haters can't ever think of that. Smiley Although it has chances, it's difficult to imagined that Cavaliers will take a rest without any win if ever Celtics will got the series.

I think the majority of Celtics fans will say Boston in 6 but not Boston in 4.

So it's like you saying 0.001% to sweep the Cavs by Celtics. I know cavs sweep raptors but. Let see what will happen for cavs now. I really trust this young Celtics to do that on LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. It's gonna be Rockets vs Celtics in 2018 NBA Finals.

I am an underdog fan and it looks like this is what will be happening in bets. They will be giving away money for those who will risk it.
I might do that if only Philly is the one who will be facing that Lebron James team.
But for the Celtics I am in doubt because of the match ups. Somehow I see Philly as a defensive team and might get a chance to face Cleveland. But will Celtics, look at how they won with 76ers, all are almost a steal to them and some are just pure luck or because of the not careful game plan of 76ers which could really happen because of their young line up.
Same with the Boston.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

Celtics vs Cavs on Monday. Anyone that has insider if one from the team can't play or all of them are capable?

For Boston Celtics, aside some of their players who are rested for rest of the season/playoffs, the recent one who got injured is Shane Larkin on their Game 4 matched between the Philadelphia 76ers. Although at some point that this guy really helps on defense, his average stats is low so I think his absence can't really bring a bad impact from the whole Boston Celtics squad.

Don't worry about Cleveland Cavaliers and Lebron James because they can't even make any win with in their match between Boston Celtics. They will not go to Finals! Boston in 4. Thoughts? 

I don't know if you really following NBA but even for a 100% Lebron James haters can't ever think of that. Smiley Although it has chances, it's difficult to imagined that Cavaliers will take a rest without any win if ever Celtics will got the series.

So it's like you saying 0.001% to sweep the Cavs by Celtics. I know cavs sweep raptors but. Let see what will happen for cavs now. I really trust this young Celtics to do that on LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. It's gonna be Rockets vs Celtics in 2018 NBA Finals.

I am an underdog fan and it looks like this is what will be happening in bets. They will be giving away money for those who will risk it.
I might do that if only Philly is the one who will be facing that Lebron James team.
But for the Celtics I am in doubt because of the match ups. Somehow I see Philly as a defensive team and might get a chance to face Cleveland. But will Celtics, look at how they won with 76ers, all are almost a steal to them and some are just pure luck or because of the not careful game plan of 76ers which could really happen because of their young line up.
Same with the Boston.
Even though the Celtics are not going to be pushover for the  the Cavaliers I still believe that the Cavaliers are going to emerge as the the conference champions, that in itself would be a great achievement for a team who recently traded half of their roster.
Lionidas

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

Same with the Boston.
Even though the Celtics are not going to be pushover for the  the Cavaliers I still believe that the Cavaliers are going to emerge as the the conference champions, that in itself would be a great achievement for a team who recently traded half of their roster.
With their major players off and out in this series you can believe they will not have a chance against Lebron and crew in this series and it might as well be another sweep for the Cavaliers which seem to be a line up for the death squad for any team they encounter during their run in the playoffs.
tabas

Merit: 745

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:08:23 PM

Nice, if they are able to play completely without any injury and about those bench players we are not seeing them as big help during these conference or it's just me. Most of the time the highlights are being focused to the key players so that's why I end up with that thought.

Well, every help is really needed by Boston and they don't have the luxury to get anyone from the team to get injury at this juncture. Just sad though that Kyrie is not there otherwise this series will be one for the books. Drama's everywhere, emotions running high. Lol.

I give Boston a slight chances to win, but everyone who has been following NBA will no doubt that Cleveland has the clear advantage here because of James and no one in Boston can guard him or even limit his 30+ points average per game.
That's correct that Boston has been underrated for this game but that's what we know it would come. Those drama's, emotion about the jumping of home to another new one are inevitable due to the past relationship that Kyrie and Lebron together with the Cavs has been with. Few more hours and we'll see to it on what will be the first impression for their very first match.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1132

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

Nice, if they are able to play completely without any injury and about those bench players we are not seeing them as big help during these conference or it's just me. Most of the time the highlights are being focused to the key players so that's why I end up with that thought.

Well, every help is really needed by Boston and they don't have the luxury to get anyone from the team to get injury at this juncture. Just sad though that Kyrie is not there otherwise this series will be one for the books. Drama's everywhere, emotions running high. Lol.

I give Boston a slight chances to win, but everyone who has been following NBA will no doubt that Cleveland has the clear advantage here because of James and no one in Boston can guard him or even limit his 30+ points average per game.
That's correct that Boston has been underrated for this game but that's what we know it would come. Those drama's, emotion about the jumping of home to another new one are inevitable due to the past relationship that Kyrie and Lebron together with the Cavs has been with. Few more hours and we'll see to it on what will be the first impression for their very first match.
Ive been thinking up also into this moment too on which what would be the impressions on both Irving and the team of Cavs specially he do have some past memories but well this is sports and emotionsshould really be set aside. My body is tingling to the excitement on this upcoming game between Boston and Cleveland.

Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

I give Boston a chance to win this rematch even without their star players because compared to last year they have totally a different line-up. Only four players are hold over from last season so we expect a different approach on the game on the Celtic's side.
Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

The Celtics team are a very young team if you look at the core line-up. Play-offs is all about experience because the pressure is there and if you don't have experience you will not be able to cope up with it. Lebron James trip to the finals in five straight years makes him a harden animal on the basketball court and he does not buckle to pressure anymore. It is very evident in the Pacers and Raptors series wherein he took over the game when it matter the most.
Pages: « 1 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 [843] 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 3427 »
  Print  

Jump to: