Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 [846] 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 ... 3450 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 884395 times)
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

Anyone seen those bad habits of Chris Paul. He is really desperate to get that western conference finals. Referees never called even one.

Golden State taking the steal at Houston homecourt. Durant really made me Wow.

It is really different when it is at the Playoffs. Even Boston have to change the way they defend. A lot of switches justso they could match every star player.
KD is the best player of the game in Game 1. KD and Thompson are on fire at the game and Curry did what he must did although the 2 did more that made them win the game. They have neutralize the three-pointers of the Rockets and didn't made that many threes compare to Warriors. Moreover, only Harden is the only player who are moving that much. The rest are just standing base on some of their possessions. They must defend KD even more so that they have the chance to win game 2.
As I have said before, Kevin Durant is a big factor and he can get early and score, there's a high chance that the Warriors will win the game. He's the only consistent player from the 1st quarter up to the last minute, hitting clutch after clutch. We all notice how tight Chris Paul is, maybe he's really desperate to impress the crowd however, they are facing the best team in the West. It's really hard to play Kevin Durant because he's tall and can shoot and penetrate as well. And you can see that when there is a rotation, Durant always took advantage by making those fade away shots.

Yes that is what I said about CP3. By impressing the crown he is also losing the game and did not even notice it. He is too hot-headed and that is not how you should play in the Finals. He should really cool down and make the plays if he really want the ring.
That steal of Game 1 makes a huge difference in the confidence of the Houston team. Game 2 might become a snatch again.
Although Curry didnt make much points, just being there gives the team a huge confidence and also he did good in the rotation. He just keeps on moving, sometimes I dont even notice he is on the other side that fast.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

Anyone seen those bad habits of Chris Paul. He is really desperate to get that western conference finals. Referees never called even one.

It is really different when it is at the Playoffs. Even Boston have to change the way they defend. A lot of switches justso they could match every star player.
KD is the best player of the game in Game 1. KD and Thompson are on fire at the game and Curry did what he must did although the 2 did more that made them win the game. They have neutralize the three-pointers of the Rockets and didn't made that many threes compare to Warriors. Moreover, only Harden is the only player who are moving that much. The rest are just standing base on some of their possessions. They must defend KD even more so that they have the chance to win game 2.
As I have said before, Kevin Durant is a big factor and he can get early and score, there's a high chance that the Warriors will win the game. He's the only consistent player from the 1st quarter up to the last minute, hitting clutch after clutch. We all notice how tight Chris Paul is, maybe he's really desperate to impress the crowd however, they are facing the best team in the West. It's really hard to play Kevin Durant because he's tall and can shoot and penetrate as well. And you can see that when there is a rotation, Durant always took advantage by making those fade away shots.

Yes that is what I said about CP3. By impressing the crown he is also losing the game and did not even notice it. He is too hot-headed and that is not how you should play in the Finals. He should really cool down and make the plays if he really want the ring.
That steal of Game 1 makes a huge difference in the confidence of the Houston team. Game 2 might become a snatch again.
Although Curry didnt make much points, just being there gives the team a huge confidence and also he did good in the rotation. He just keeps on moving, sometimes I dont even notice he is on the other side that fast.

I see that Curry and Klay has somewhat having a off-night. So I'm expecting the Splash brothers to pour on the next game. We all know that Durant is really capable of what he has shown us in their first game and I'm sure that he will continue to do so. It feels sad though that P.J. Tucker did everything do really control KD, but he is too good. It GSW can steal Game 2 then they dig themselves deeper. On CP3, I did he did choked on Game 1.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

I saw when Chris Paul was attempting to foul Durant while coming down with the ball from a rebound in his end of the court.
Didn't know he was such a dirty player.
He elbowed him while his back was turned away from him and got him in the back side then the back of his leg, which I think he was going for.
CP3 I think was hired as the muscle in which Houston was looking for.
More of an enforcer so in order to double team their opponents from what Harden is known for doing in drawing the fouls by doing questionable things during a game.
Reid

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

I saw when Chris Paul was attempting to foul Durant while coming down with the ball from a rebound in his end of the court.
He elbowed him while his back was turned away from him and got him in the back side then the back of his leg, which I think he was going for.
More of an enforcer so in order to double team their opponents from what Harden is known for doing in drawing the fouls by doing questionable things during a game.

There is one more time, another elbow after the rebound I think and it was Klay who was almost reached by it. Good thing he dodged it.
Desperation can do a lot of things. But in basketball it could also lead to a game where you will lose because of that madness.

Foul troubles have been also the key in the 3rd quarter. Ariza getting 5 fouls is a loss to them. We know Ariza is one of their good defensive player with all the steals that he gets.
He came in at 4th very careful to not be fouled out. The defense became weak afterwards.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

I see that Curry and Klay has somewhat having a off-night. So I'm expecting the Splash brothers to pour on the next game. We all know that Durant is really capable of what he has shown us in their first game and I'm sure that he will continue to do so. It feels sad though that P.J. Tucker did everything do really control KD, but he is too good. It GSW can steal Game 2 then they dig themselves deeper. On CP3, I did he did choked on Game 1.
Curry had a single three pointer in the entire game which got me thinking that he isn’t all the fit since he returned from injury even despite that, the Warriors won the which make me believe that they are eventually going to win the Championship again this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

The impression is that Houston needed at least one more player to score high cause Harden can not win the game all by him self. On the other side, Thompson contribute and helped Durant and GSW to make the break. Green was very nervous, he really gambled with second technical foul. Despite his temper, he need to stay as calm as he can, he is very important player for Golden State team.
Players that has job to guard Durant has to watch duel between Miami and Ocklahoma in the finales from few years ago and to see how Battier did that almost flawless. On the press conference, when they asked Durant what does he think about the defense that Shane plays on him, he said: `I hate it`. Full Stop. Cheesy
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

Curry had a single three pointer in the entire game which got me thinking that he isn’t all the fit since he returned from injury even despite that, the Warriors won the which make me believe that they are eventually going to win the Championship again this year.

Actually I noticed that when Curry came back to play after the injury, he was somewhat showing a so-so performance, still good but not the Curry that we all know just a few years ago. He and Klay was missing a lot of shots which they usually do make, its automatic to them.

To muscle other players? I doubt it, he was too small to be a enforcer to begin with. He was really frustrated against Durant. He can't guard him, actually no one from Houston can. Used to see him watching those kind of antics while he was still in Clippers. For me its more of a frustration on his end though.
Lionidas

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:07:49 AM

Actually I noticed that when Curry came back to play after the injury, he was somewhat showing a so-so performance, still good but not the Curry that we all know just a few years ago. He and Klay was missing a lot of shots which they usually do make, its automatic to them.

To muscle other players? I doubt it, he was too small to be a enforcer to begin with. He was really frustrated against Durant. He can't guard him, actually no one from Houston can. Used to see him watching those kind of antics while he was still in Clippers. For me its more of a frustration on his end though.
Yeah but Chris Paul is stouty just to have enough power to frustrate you if you are defending him. He sticks his shots. And so does Harden. You can not deny he doesn't when he drives down the lane. Nobody can stop him and if they do, they get run through.
About Durant being tough to guard, you are right. I saw his jump peak and it well over anybody the Rockets have to block those shots.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

I guess I was wrong about the Celtics. They just proved that even with an unexperienced team with a good young talents can potentialy win against a strong opponent. They just played very well, and I guess we'll gonna see different team in the finals.
Lionidas

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

I guess I was wrong about the Celtics. They just proved that even with an unexperienced team with a good young talents can potentialy win against a strong opponent. They just played very well, and I guess we'll gonna see different team in the finals.
You can't count out the Cavs since they are going home to clear up this series.
I can't believe they lost with James get 42 points tonight.
Seems like he is doing all the work while the others are just standing around watching him play. Undecided
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:59:53 AM

Not sure why Boston Celtics are not in the list but I do think you guys just don't know how strong they are, Brown and Tatum are only 21 years old but then they are dominating the league and which they have already proven themselves with a 2-0 lead by Boston vs Cavs. Lebron James is really in a bad position right now, I just think that even if the Cavs can come back with the 2-0 run they will be eaten by the GSW right away in a sweep due to that Lebron doesn't have the power to carry the team and they don't even have the a team plays to much turnovers. Gladly, my boy Kyrie Irving left to go to the Boston but unfortunately, he got injured but for sure next year when the team is all healthy they will dominate every team and can possibly win the championship.  Cheesy
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:21:35 AM

Seems like he is doing all the work while the others are just standing around watching him play. Undecided

I couldn't believe it either but what a fantastic turnaround from the third quarter by the Celtics. They totally outclassed the Cavs even after Lebron's heroics and i think they have a lot of work to do now that they are down by 2, that is if they have any chance of making it to the finals .
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:37:31 AM

I couldn't believe it either but what a fantastic turnaround from the third quarter by the Celtics. They totally outclassed the Cavs even after Lebron's heroics and i think they have a lot of work to do now that they are down by 2, that is if they have any chance of making it to the finals .
Lebron James is now also down from this point on of the series. Not unless he will want to have some kind of wake up call by not only himself but by other players in the team they won't defeat Boston Celtics. I mean come on Hayward and Kyrie Irving is not even in the roster, yet it looks like Boston is schooling the Cavaliers, don't hate me on this one but that is the reality we are seeing right now.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Reid

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:28:20 AM

Lebron James is now also down from this point on of the series. Not unless he will want to have some kind of wake up call by not only himself but by other players in the team they won't defeat Boston Celtics. I mean come on Hayward and Kyrie Irving is not even in the roster, yet it looks like Boston is schooling the Cavaliers, don't hate me on this one but that is the reality we are seeing right now.

Lebron must have been missing Kyrie by now. Grin
They all did their job on the offensive end but how about the defense. 1st half is good but they wear out on the 2nd half giving the young Celtics the chance to get the lead.

Out of desperation of JR Smith he commits a flagrant foul because he cannot do the defense.
I will agree with the commentator there, that should have been a flagrant 2. That is a kill push. It can lead to an injury, Horford just got lucky with a clear landing. Cameraman down there is fast to avoid him.

Flagrant 2 = 2 freethrow, possession and ejection of Smith.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

Really disappointing seeing how tough lebron tried to win the game but he can't see any help from his teammates, but like what you have said they are now going home and it can be a great challenge for them to win back the series, if they win this game from their homeland then we will see a great match up till the last game that they've got, good luck to whoever wins the east finals.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1038

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

I am definitely wrong with how I see this series in the first 2 games. I'm impressed with some things about the C's

1. How the Celtics rotate in order to guard James. There are more than 5 players who are guarding him the whole game. Morris, Smart, Tatum, Brown, Horford. There are others who are guarding him too but they are bench. They are able to stop him somehow although he got 40 pts and a triple double in this game, its not enough for them to win.

2. How Brad Stevens use his young and inexperienced players in the playoffs. If you see there starting line up, only Horford are the most experienced one for them in playoffs. The 4  of them are first timers and yet, they can execute well and making big shots after big shots. Stevens is a great coach for me.

I see one problem in the Cavs in this game. Only James and Love are the ones who are scoring. No big help from others especially the three's of Korver and Smith. They must help too in Game 3 or they will be losing in this series.

Anyway, I'm impressed with how the Celtics are playing right now. If they will continue this, there is a high chance that they will go to NBA Finals.

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

Really disappointing seeing how tough lebron tried to win the game but he can't see any help from his teammates, but like what you have said they are now going home and it can be a great challenge for them to win back the series, if they win this game from their homeland then we will see a great match up till the last game that they've got, good luck to whoever wins the east finals.
Lebron looks calm despite they are down by 2.
I believe a must win situation which is game 3 is a good bet for the cavalier, Lebron is a great player and he will have the support of the fans
and the refs in game 3 for sure. Celtics are a good team but they will be playing on the road in game 3, let's see what will happen.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Thats the problem even with Lebron's fantastic work, it just shows that you cant win alone, and he needs the team to step up, too many missed wide open shots and turnovers. I am a Cavs fan as well as Lebron's fan, but I gotta give my respect to the young Celtic team with a good start, not being intimidated. I hope the Cavs will figure this one out.
On the other hand, Kevin and Lebron still managed to joke around at the press conference after being down 0-2 in the series lol.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

True, as much as he wanted to win, he can't do it alone. He need someone to really step from his team and help him in the scoring load. So far we haven't seen anyone. Maybe Boston is that really good on both defense and offense or Cavs are simply unlucky and overwhelm by the Celtics. It's a monster game for him, but this is a team sports, everyone should really contribute otherwise Celtics are on a big momentum right now. Now its time for Cavs to at least have a win in their home court and prove that they can still salvage their season and go on to the championship again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

They are a very different team from last year's ECF and so is the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Celtics have the advantage here over the Cavaliers because James and some of the new faces of the Cavs needed time to acquaint and jell to the system of coach Tyron Lue.
Pages: « 1 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 [846] 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 ... 3450 »
  Print  

Jump to: