News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 [2583] 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 ... 3418 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 880425 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 11:27:05 AM

Yup exactly why they went out and got him. I remember the first (and last) time I ever played fantasy basketball I drafted Goran Dragic, this was like 2012ish , he was actually pretty solid. But that feels like an eternity ago and I just can’t can’t expect much out of the guy. It’s pretty depressing because the Bulls realistically don’t have a chance without a mega-star , and Ball likely won’t change that but we’ll never know until we get him in the lineup.
But they did well last season until the injuries plagued their roster. The first 20 games was awesome and we saw Bulls' games that's almost like an All-Star game with high flying players.

True, they have like build a winning streak prior to DeRozan getting injured. And then they still make it before Lavine turn to be sideline. So it was really a combination of injuries and bad luck that really relegated their standings to the bottom half of the Eastern Conference.

I think what they need is to keep themselves healthy. Just like now, they are missing another important piece to becoming an effective team.
Goran's veteran perspective might also help the young guards, he doesn't need to play much, and guiding them will be a lot of help.

That is the bottom line for most teams, they really need to get healthy or at least adjust when their superstars can't play. Lakers for one is a good example, Davis and James went down with injuries. So let's hope that there will be no major injuries for both the Bulls and the Lakers.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 11:31:59 AM

Yup exactly why they went out and got him. I remember the first (and last) time I ever played fantasy basketball I drafted Goran Dragic, this was like 2012ish , he was actually pretty solid. But that feels like an eternity ago and I just can’t can’t expect much out of the guy. It’s pretty depressing because the Bulls realistically don’t have a chance without a mega-star , and Ball likely won’t change that but we’ll never know until we get him in the lineup.
But they did well last season until the injuries plagued their roster. The first 20 games was awesome and we saw Bulls' games that's almost like an All-Star game with high flying players.
I think what they need is to keep themselves healthy. Just like now, they are missing another important piece to becoming an effective team.
Goran's veteran perspective might also help the young guards, he doesn't need to play much, and guiding them will be a lot of help.

Dragic might be an additional motivation but in terms of rotation Caruso and Ball are both good facilitating
the ball and create plays for the team.

Not sure if what will be the impact of Dragic, maybe a bit, but with the healthy stars, Bulls already have the chemistries
they just need to limit the injuries so they can push for more wins and advanced to the East finals.
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 02:27:34 PM

Dragic might be an additional motivation but in terms of rotation Caruso and Ball are both good facilitating

Not sure if what will be the impact of Dragic, maybe a bit, but with the healthy stars, Bulls already have the chemistries
they just need to limit the injuries so they can push for more wins and advanced to the East finals.

They really need some guy like Dragic to fill some spots because their problem last season was injuries one after another until they cannot hold on anymore and finally lose the first round of the NBA playoffs. That's exactly where their problem is, and if they can rest well their star players with the addition of some free agents, they might have a high chance to get back in the playoffs and pass the first round. With the star players that were injured last season returning this time, they will gonna have a hard time getting back there again.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 04:39:22 PM

They really need some guy like Dragic to fill some spots because their problem last season was injuries one after another until they cannot hold on anymore and finally lose the first round of the NBA playoffs. That's exactly where their problem is, and if they can rest well their star players with the addition of some free agents, they might have a high chance to get back in the playoffs and pass the first round. With the star players that were injured last season returning this time, they will gonna have a hard time getting back there again.

Their main point guard is still injured so he needs someone to fill some spots. Not saying that Dragic will replace Ball in the Bulls lineup, they still have Coby White and Caruso as some point to distribute the ball. But a presence of a savvy veteran will help their young point guard. Yes, it was difficult for the Bulls to exit in the first round because they have a good season in the beginning until one by one they got injured. But going to the playoff last season was a good experience already, because that's the first time they have been in the playoff since the D'Rose era if I'm not mistaken.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 04:59:26 PM

Yeah, he has a lot of enthusiasm this coming season and it seems that the Pelicans are really looking to make a good run with him healthy. Only he seems to be in the fighting weight, I mean yes he can jump even with the heavier weight he got but it's better if he will slim down so that he can elevate more. Still, he is a force to reckon even if he decided to play one on one, or playing low post. So it's very exciting to see Zion back once again with latest hype and for sure, new highlights.

It also puts less strain on his legs and feet. That is the main reason his contract has weight limits stated. Pelicans do not want to risk him getting injured again because of his weight issues. That is a good move I guess since many are commenting that Zion is too big for his playstyle. He likes to be athletic but the strain on his legs and feet from those moves causes the injury. If he lessens his weight, he can do his moves without putting his health in danger.

Rumors says that the Celtics are now finding a new head coach but I seriously think that it's not true. The franchise will just sit and wait until the suspension ends because Ime Udoka is already proven.

I have a great feeling that he is not coming back though.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 06:14:05 PM

Yeah, he has a lot of enthusiasm this coming season and it seems that the Pelicans are really looking to make a good run with him healthy. Only he seems to be in the fighting weight, I mean yes he can jump even with the heavier weight he got but it's better if he will slim down so that he can elevate more. Still, he is a force to reckon even if he decided to play one on one, or playing low post. So it's very exciting to see Zion back once again with latest hype and for sure, new highlights.

It also puts less strain on his legs and feet. That is the main reason his contract has weight limits stated. Pelicans do not want to risk him getting injured again because of his weight issues. That is a good move I guess since many are commenting that Zion is too big for his playstyle. He likes to be athletic but the strain on his legs and feet from those moves causes the injury. If he lessens his weight, he can do his moves without putting his health in danger.

The management observe that after some season of Zion with the team, now it's really a good challenge to this young star,
if he will be able to maintain that weight, the chance that he will not be prone to major injuries.

I like him pairing with CJ both are offensive stars with good role players around them the chance of moving to the next
round or maybe if chemistries will favor them, maybe they can achieve more.

Wait and see if what adjustments will be there for this team since Zion will play now this upcoming season.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 08:23:10 PM

Yes, although in college he can bulk and have the hops, but in NBA its very different league and he really needs to care take of themselves as a player because teams have invested millions on them. And it's good that the Pels have added that to his new contract to incentivized while losing weight, and it did the job for him this season. And again, we hope that he can maintain it so that he can stay in the NBA for many years and we can see his full potential of being one of the leagues main star.
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2034

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 08:37:40 PM

The management observe that after some season of Zion with the team, now it's really a good challenge to this young star,
if he will be able to maintain that weight, the chance that he will not be prone to major injuries.

I like him pairing with CJ both are offensive stars with good role players around them the chance of moving to the next

Wait and see if what adjustments will be there for this team since Zion will play now this upcoming season.

You forgot about Ingram, who is just as good on offense as McCollum and Williamson. In addition, the Pelicans have Valanciunas, who can be very useful in the paint. So if all the key players are healthy, the Pelicans will be a very serious contender for any other team. At least I won't be surprised if the Pelicans reach the playoffs again. As for Zion, he has huge potential, and I hope he understands that he needs to take care of the health of his feet anyway.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 09:16:17 PM

You forgot about Ingram, who is just as good on offense as McCollum and Williamson. In addition, the Pelicans have Valanciunas, who can be very useful in the paint. So if all the key players are healthy, the Pelicans will be a very serious contender for any other team. At least I won't be surprised if the Pelicans reach the playoffs again. As for Zion, he has huge potential, and I hope he understands that he needs to take care of the health of his feet anyway.

They are young but they earned good experience last season, if only Williamson was healthy, they might have upset the Phoenix Suns who still struggle against a Williamson-less Pelicans. I hope next season Williamson will be fully healthy as it's not good for the team if he cannot finish a single season.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 09:45:34 PM

I have read news that the Celtics players were caught off guard about Ime Udoka's case. Majority of them found the news in twitter like Jayson Tatum and so they are confused.

And then they are talking about how excited they are to come back this new season to do it all over again and duplicate what they have accomplished - go to the finals. But it seems that the players are affected by it and they are taking about the 'process', as they will be coach by Joe Mazzulla.

Well, they have no choice but to accept the reality, no more Udoka this season and probably the succeeding seasons as well, but they have a job to do, it's an unfinish job, they reach the NBA finals, it's time for them to win this time.

There's plenty of time to make the adjustment, the current coach is the assistant, so I'm pretty sure he is very much aware of the system and he just need to implement it, we were impressed by Udoka's performance last season, but he made a big mistake, so he has to face the consequences.

I also believe that assistant coach can work it out since he was there when they play the entire last season, adjustment wise they
don't have a lot unless the new coach has a new approach.

But to my understanding, Brad Stevens will be there for them. He knows how to deal with this and even the new head coach will
takeover. The final decision will still need to work with him.

Boston almost made it, just a step away to win a title, but GSW is really inspired not willing to give it up yet.

There is a reason why the assistant coach is just an interim head coach, the team and management probably know that it's not Mazzulla's time yet to become a permanent head coach for years. The franchise is still searching for an experienced coach who will fill Udoka's spot and bring the team to the Finals again and much better if win the championship. For now, they don't have a choice but to work things out while the whole team is still on the process of fixing the issues and figuring what's next.

Anyway, as you guys said above, they still have plenty of time to work things out and they can also use the regular season to make some experiment just like what they did last season.
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 10:11:23 PM

Any news on Jordan Clarkson though? I thought he is on the trading block after the Jazzz let go of Mitchell and they are rebuilding from ground up.
I only read about the interest from the Bucks and the potential return to the Lakers but I really have no idea to be honest. Maybe the Jazz will just offer him an extension so they could still have someone that will help them to compete and not plunge to the bottom of the table.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4746
Merit: 4281

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 10:17:09 PM

Any news on Jordan Clarkson though? I thought he is on the trading block after the Jazzz let go of Mitchell and they are rebuilding from ground up.
I only read about the interest from the Bucks and the potential return to the Lakers but I really have no idea to be honest. Maybe the Jazz will just offer him an extension so they could still have someone that will help them to compete and not plunge to the bottom of the table.

I think the Lakers are pretty full at the PG position and seem to be sticking with Westbrook. I was under the impression that Clarkson would have been the piece in any deal to get the Lakers picks and take Russ’ contract. Russell said today that he wants to go for the MVP this year, so maybe he’s feeling better this year… I’m not so sure MVP is in the cards for him ever again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 10:25:36 PM

On the contrary, I think the Jordan Clarkson will get traded the soonest and I was hoping that he will go the Lakers again and play with Bron. But I do agree that it seems the Lakers are pretty much stack up with Westbrook still at the help.

Haven't heard any news about the contract extension as well so we will see how the Jazz is going rebuilding with him or is just waiting for a perfect opportunity before Clarkson gets traded.

Happy B-day 7 - https://twitter.com/BrooklynNets/status/1575548471729393680

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 10:32:10 PM

Let's see if this new coach can guide the team more than Ime so that their efforts won't be in vain.

The new coach needs to work more since they are the runner-up and the expectation for this team is high.

He needs to make sure that the team is still intact and the chemistries that they've established while coach Udoka still
around should be remain or better to be enhanced now that it's the assistant coach term to mentor the entire team
they need to work together and continue the chase on the winning the NBA crown.

Boston Celtics has a new coach? I read it on the news that the assistant coach would be the temporary head coach? Is there a change of heart in Boston's management now? If the assistant coach becomes the temporary head coach and he remains a very good friend of Ime, things aren't as hard as we think it is. Ime and him can talk all the time on the things to do, the players to focus and so on. But maybe all of Boston from the owners to the staff, janitors and the fans hated Ime already.

He will be the interim coach maybe because it's too late to hire a new one since the upcoming season is almost here. Regardless if they are friend or not, he had to do a better job as their new coach. He also had some bad reputation himself but I guess the Celtics have given him the benefit so they get him as a assistant and now the interim and probably a permanent one if he do a great job this year. And I doubt that Ime can go back to his previous job with the Celtics or if any NBA team will get hire him.

This is the time where the new head coach will be tested, I'm pretty sure that if he will not do the job well, the management will find a coach to replace him. Celtics have a great roster, they will not waste the opportunity to be a championship contender again, so I'm sure this team is still a team to beat.

Imagine the expectation and burden that has been passed to your shoulder, Mazzulla will be tested and might get criticized if he can't do his job properly. The teams an experienced coach like Ime Udoka but their situation now can't be helped because they need to use what they have and only Mazzulla fits the job for now. But I believe that they can find a way, the current roster is clever enough to do things on their own because of the experienced they acquired but they still need a coach's mind to guide them when it comes to critical situations.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 10:39:55 PM

On the contrary, I think the Jordan Clarkson will get traded the soonest and I was hoping that he will go the Lakers again and play with Bron. But I do agree that it seems the Lakers are pretty much stack up with Westbrook still at the help.
I think the Lakers are pretty full at the PG position and seem to be sticking with Westbrook. I was under the impression that Clarkson would have been the piece in any deal to get the Lakers picks and take Russ’ contract.
It seems that way for the Lakers. Clarkson-Westbrook should have happened already if both teams were really interested. I'm thinking the Lakers wanted more than what the Jazz is willing to give up for an older player.

Russell said today that he wants to go for the MVP this year, so maybe he’s feeling better this year… I’m not so sure MVP is in the cards for him ever again.
WB becoming an MVP means he'll be the floor general. I don't think that's happening while LBJ is there but it's a good that thing he's aiming for it. Downside is that their egos may clash on the court.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1407

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 10:44:58 PM

I think the Lakers are pretty full at the PG position and seem to be sticking with Westbrook. I was under the impression that Clarkson would have been the piece in any deal to get the Lakers picks and take Russ’ contract.
It seems that way for the Lakers. Clarkson-Westbrook should have happened already if both teams were really interested. I'm thinking the Lakers wanted more than what the Jazz is willing to give up for an older player.

Russell said today that he wants to go for the MVP this year, so maybe he’s feeling better this year… I’m not so sure MVP is in the cards for him ever again.
WB becoming an MVP means he'll be the floor general. I don't think that's happening while LBJ is there but it's a good that thing he's aiming for it. Downside is that their egos may clash on the court.

Mvp is crazy talk for Westbrook, with Luka, giannis, taytum, ja, jokic, etc etc but I do think he will have a bounce back year.  He is crafty he will figure it out.  Last year was pretty much the worst of it.  He is ultra competitive let's see what kind of summer he had training.  I'd like to see him bounce back.  NBA is always better when teams like the Lakers are competitive.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 12:44:20 AM

Caruso - Ball combination is so effective too because of their strong defensive line. These two have good footwork and fast hands than can steal the ball anytime they were given the opportunity. I guess that is what we will be missing this season while Lonzo is out.
True, they have like build a winning streak prior to DeRozan getting injured. And then they still make it before Lavine turn to be sideline. So it was really a combination of injuries and bad luck that really relegated their standings to the bottom half of the Eastern Conference.
Yeah, you remember that completely. Nice. Mine is almost blurred as I stopped following their team when injuries hit them. The energy was gone and the hype calmed down about the Bulls and slowly they are going farther down the rankings.
They still end up getting the 6th place which is safe from the play-in tournament. I think it's still a good ending for them, it gives hope to Bulls fans.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 838

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 02:05:43 AM

I think the Lakers are pretty full at the PG position and seem to be sticking with Westbrook. I was under the impression that Clarkson would have been the piece in any deal to get the Lakers picks and take Russ’ contract. Russell said today that he wants to go for the MVP this year, so maybe he’s feeling better this year… I’m not so sure MVP is in the cards for him ever again.

Yes, but I guess the Jazz is not interested on Russ contract. Hopefully Clarkson remain as a Jazz, but as I have said, the rebuilding process has started and so those Jazz players will have to go including Conley, in which there is also noise that Lakers is interested until they got Pat and then Dennis, and Bognadovic. Hopefully it will be a win win for those remaining Jazz players.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 05:21:15 AM

Yes, but I guess the Jazz is not interested on Russ contract. Hopefully Clarkson remain as a Jazz, but as I have said, the rebuilding process has started and so those Jazz players will have to go including Conley, in which there is also noise that Lakers is interested until they got Pat and then Dennis, and Bognadovic. Hopefully it will be a win win for those remaining Jazz players.

They don't have any option if the management will trade them then they just need to go with the flow, it will be good
for Clarkson to stay as he is familiar with the system.

But like what happened with the other stars, if the management trade them then they will go and play with the team.

If ever Jazz let Clarkson to stay, he might gain more minutes of playing time, together with the new young cores for
this upcoming season they will try to win games.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 05:24:56 AM

Mvp is crazy talk for Westbrook, with Luka, giannis, taytum, ja, jokic, etc etc but I do think he will have a bounce back year.  He is crafty he will figure it out.  Last year was pretty much the worst of it.  He is ultra competitive let's see what kind of summer he had training.  I'd like to see him bounce back.  NBA is always better when teams like the Lakers are competitive.

You can say I really don't like Russell Westbrook at all because of what I am about to say, I doubt he can bounce back or change his attitude on what the team needed the most for him to be, I really think he was stuck in this situations and still wants to prove his worth but he is playing in a team that has an extremely good super start that can score a lot, so the team will surely need a defensive player but he is surely not buying it, if he is stubborn enough to notice something like that then next year he will need to retire whether he likes it or not,

We can not compare him to Carmelo Anthony that switches his plays to offensive now in defense, while Westbrook doesn't really care about defense at all, Well, Melo from time to time shoots the ball when he is  free to do it, but his purpose now is dual to the team he can be trusted with both offense and defense,

NBA Preseason is starting today and it will be the Washington Wizards VS Golden State Warriors well, this preseason I don't surely think the Warriors will let their main players play I think both teams will just play with their bench warmers,  still watching it but for me, it is crucial to bet on this,

Pages: « 1 ... 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 [2583] 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 ... 3418 »
  Print  

Jump to: