danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1159
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 02:54:49 PM |
|
Anyone who has a guess of who bought this one of the most expensive NBA cards ever?  I have a guess and I think that this is Mr.Wonderful aka Kevin O'Leary since he's shown in the videos that he's collecting cards lately. What do you think? These cards are getting more expensive but this certain Copper Flagg debut rookie card has perks with the Mavs for whoever owns it. Ergh! I won't spend that much for a piece of cardboard.  I was a collector of NBA cards back when I was a kid. I even had a binder where all the rare cards were kept and protected. But even with that history and as a big fan of the NBA, I won't go as far as collecting cards and paying that kind of amount. Well, for some, it is an investment, and I bet whoever bought that Copper Flagg numbered card will keep it as an investment. It will be sold again somewhere in the future, and I don't doubt that.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Russlenat
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1090
Crypto Exchange Aggregator
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 03:52:18 PM |
|
Well, for some, it is an investment, and I bet whoever bought that Copper Flagg numbered card will keep it as an investment. It will be sold again somewhere in the future, and I don't doubt that.
Depending if Flagg could really live up to expectations. If he ends up like LeBron James, then that is a good investment. But honestly, if I'm that rich, I would not risk that kind of money on a player who is playing on a shitty team. Yes, he has talent, but sadly he has not proven yet that he can carry his team. Luka was even better than him when he was still young in Dallas.
|
|
|
|
|
Uhde
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 06:12:40 PM Last edit: September 26, 2026, 06:36:51 PM by Uhde |
|
Well, for some, it is an investment, and I bet whoever bought that Copper Flagg numbered card will keep it as an investment. It will be sold again somewhere in the future, and I don't doubt that.
Depending if Flagg could really live up to expectations. If he ends up like LeBron James, then that is a good investment. But honestly, if I'm that rich, I would not risk that kind of money on a player who is playing on a shitty team. Yes, he has talent, but sadly he has not proven yet that he can carry his team. Luka was even better than him when he was still young in Dallas. He dropped 42 points in december, tying the record for the most points scored by a player before turning 19... then in January he scored 49 against Charlotte. in april, he dropped 45 on the Lakers and had a 51 point performance against Orlando Magic. barring injuries, i think he's going to build a fantastic rivalry with Wemby.
|
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6562
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
Well, for some, it is an investment, and I bet whoever bought that Copper Flagg numbered card will keep it as an investment. It will be sold again somewhere in the future, and I don't doubt that.
Depending if Flagg could really live up to expectations. If he ends up like LeBron James, then that is a good investment. But honestly, if I'm that rich, I would not risk that kind of money on a player who is playing on a shitty team. Yes, he has talent, but sadly he has not proven yet that he can carry his team. Luka was even better than him when he was still young in Dallas. He dropped 42 points in december, tying the record for the most points scored by a player before turning 19... then in January he scored 49 against Charlotte. in april, he dropped 45 on the Lakers and had a 51 point performance against Orlando Magic. barring injuries, i think he's going to build a fantastic rivalry with Wemby. Even if that is true though, is there money to be made here? Seems pretty obvious we are in a collector's bubble at the moment (interest rates should be a clue) so even if Flagg lives up to expectations, is that card going to be a good investment? It seems like probably one of the riskiest things you could buy. I'd bet a significant amount of money that card is worth less in 5 years. I still collect stuff though so it is really about the person owning it. If they want it because they want it, awesome. If they want it because they think they're going to make money, they might be in for a bad time.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
terrific
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 10:51:53 PM |
|
Anyone who has a guess of who bought this one of the most expensive NBA cards ever?  I have a guess and I think that this is Mr.Wonderful aka Kevin O'Leary since he's shown in the videos that he's collecting cards lately. What do you think? These cards are getting more expensive but this certain Copper Flagg debut rookie card has perks with the Mavs for whoever owns it. Ergh! I won't spend that much for a piece of cardboard.  I was a collector of NBA cards back when I was a kid. I even had a binder where all the rare cards were kept and protected. But even with that history and as a big fan of the NBA, I won't go as far as collecting cards and paying that kind of amount. Well, for some, it is an investment, and I bet whoever bought that Copper Flagg numbered card will keep it as an investment. It will be sold again somewhere in the future, and I don't doubt that. Me either but if it was I that pulled the card, it's easy money for me.  It's a store of value for them and anyone can do that even if they are not a fan of the NBA. What they do is retain the market value of it but if ever something bad happens to the future career Cooper, value of it will decrease for sure.
|
|
|
|
|
Dave1
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 02:08:38 AM |
|
Stephen Curry has agreed on a two-year $116 million contract extension with the Golden State Warriors. It looks like Steph is going to retire a Warrior…
I don’t blame him. That is probably the best legacy he can have. He probably could have gone to Miami and won another championship or two, but then he would have been a ring chaser.
We also have to take note that Curry didn't sign a max contract with the Warriors. So it means that they still have some salary cap and they can used it to get another mid-tier player. Some sort of a role player like they have before when they got their last championship ring. So it also means that Curry is not going anywhere with this kind of sacrifice as he is really looking for the Warriors to retire his jersey. And still go for that one championship that will separate him from Lebron and be with the discussion on Kobe winning 5 rings.
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1342
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 02:21:53 AM |
|
Even if that is true though, is there money to be made here? Seems pretty obvious we are in a collector's bubble at the moment (interest rates should be a clue) so even if Flagg lives up to expectations, is that card going to be a good investment? It seems like probably one of the riskiest things you could buy. I'd bet a significant amount of money that card is worth less in 5 years.
I still collect stuff though so it is really about the person owning it. If they want it because they want it, awesome. If they want it because they think they're going to make money, they might be in for a bad time.
It’s more on the hype that makes this card value skyrocket since Mavs offer a bounty trade for this item before which creates lots of interest and speculation since there’s already standing offer/value to this card. Although I do consider the value a bit exaggerated considering that Flagg is not showing an immediate sign to become a successful superstar in the long run. I sometimes question the integrity of this kind of auctions that already over value.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2745
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 07:27:43 AM |
|
Although I do consider the value a bit exaggerated considering that Flagg is not showing an immediate sign to become a successful superstar in the long run.
Check out his stats from last season. For a rookie, he put up strong numbers. Yes, there were moments early in the season when his performance was inconsistent, but he eventually found his rhythm and started to pick up steam. In my opinion, if a rookie finishes the season averaging 21 points and 6.7 rebounds per game, that says a lot. And it's worth noting that not every rookie is capable of scoring 40+ points in a few games during his first season, let alone putting up 51 points in a single game
|
|
|
|
coinrifft
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Rainbet
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 07:28:39 AM |
|
Well, for some, it is an investment, and I bet whoever bought that Copper Flagg numbered card will keep it as an investment. It will be sold again somewhere in the future, and I don't doubt that.
Depending if Flagg could really live up to expectations. If he ends up like LeBron James, then that is a good investment. But honestly, if I'm that rich, I would not risk that kind of money on a player who is playing on a shitty team. Yes, he has talent, but sadly he has not proven yet that he can carry his team. Luka was even better than him when he was still young in Dallas. He dropped 42 points in december, tying the record for the most points scored by a player before turning 19... then in January he scored 49 against Charlotte. in april, he dropped 45 on the Lakers and had a 51 point performance against Orlando Magic. barring injuries, i think he's going to build a fantastic rivalry with Wemby. For now, I don't think that there are rivalries between the two. Unless Cooper bring his Mavs a force to reckon with this season and will be one of the best team in the West that will rival Wemby's Spurs. Yes, he is dropping that huge numbers, but it doesn't count if he can't bring the Mavs to the playoff. It could still be SGA vs Wemby and they are going to fight it out in the West again and even for the MVP race.
|
|
|
|
LogitechMouse
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1173
Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 07:45:11 AM |
|
Stephen Curry has agreed on a two-year $116 million contract extension with the Golden State Warriors. It looks like Steph is going to retire a Warrior… ---
We also have to take note that Curry didn't sign a max contract with the Warriors. So it means that they still have some salary cap and they can used it to get another mid-tier player. Some sort of a role player like they have before when they got their last championship ring. So it also means that Curry is not going anywhere with this kind of sacrifice as he is really looking for the Warriors to retire his jersey. And still go for that one championship that will separate him from Lebron and be with the discussion on Kobe winning 5 rings. Yes, it's not a max contract, but doing a quick search, the expected salary cap of the Warriors once it kicks in is only around " $60 million to $77 million in salary cap space", and if you will ask me, that's not enough for a team to make a roster that could be a title contender. Speaking of title-contender, this signing of Curry just shows that Curry isn't prioritizing titles anymore. He just want to be competitive, but at the same time, being loyal with the team as well. He'll retire as a Warrior just like Kobe, Dirk and Duncan, and there are only a few players that have achieved that, but for me, it's safe to say that he's not pursuing for another title anymore. Well, the only ones who think that way are... US FANS, and not him himself.  Well, he's rich, and for him, I guess having 4 rings is enough already... so he'll just enjoy his remaining years of his career playing. I'll still be a fan of him on matter what happens. 
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1342
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 09:28:47 AM Last edit: September 27, 2026, 09:42:01 AM by Cointxz |
|
Although I do consider the value a bit exaggerated considering that Flagg is not showing an immediate sign to become a successful superstar in the long run.
Check out his stats from last season. For a rookie, he put up strong numbers. Yes, there were moments early in the season when his performance was inconsistent, but he eventually found his rhythm and started to pick up steam. In my opinion, if a rookie finishes the season averaging 21 points and 6.7 rebounds per game, that says a lot. And it's worth noting that not every rookie is capable of scoring 40+ points in a few games during his first season, let alone putting up 51 points in a single game Flagg is also the main guy of the team since most of their star players was already injured so he definitely has high chance on getting that stats compared to other rookie that usually have less playing time behind other star player of the team. But he is indeed doing great on leading the team even though he is still a rookie and I believe this the reason why Dallas is going all in for him now. I don’t discredit fully what Flagg already achieved on his rookie days though, the value I’m referring is on the card sale not on the actual value of Flagg in the NBA for his team. There seems a bubble on his card price but this is just an opinion and might be wrong or right depending on his future.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
SatsPH
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 09:54:10 AM |
|
Although I do consider the value a bit exaggerated considering that Flagg is not showing an immediate sign to become a successful superstar in the long run.
Check out his stats from last season. For a rookie, he put up strong numbers. Yes, there were moments early in the season when his performance was inconsistent, but he eventually found his rhythm and started to pick up steam. In my opinion, if a rookie finishes the season averaging 21 points and 6.7 rebounds per game, that says a lot. And it's worth noting that not every rookie is capable of scoring 40+ points in a few games during his first season, let alone putting up 51 points in a single game Flagg is also the main guy of the team since most of their star players was already injured so he definitely has high chance on getting that stats compared to other rookie that usually have less playing time behind other star player of the team. But he is indeed doing great on leading the team even though he is still a rookie and I believe this the reason why Dallas is going all in for him now. I don’t discredit fully what Flagg already achieved on his rookie days though, the value I’m referring is on the card sale not on the actual value of Flagg in the NBA for his team. There seems a bubble on his card price but this is just an opinion and might be wrong or right depending on his future. Yes, as far as the card goes, it's looks like gambling to me, or for those who have into collection, it's going to be an investment. But only time can tell if it's going to worth that kind of money today and could be valuable more in the future. It's up to how Cooper will perform and how long his career is. What kind of personal achievement he will get and if Dallas can be a championship and him leading them to that.
|
|
|
|
|
Botnake
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 12:25:37 PM |
|
Yes, as far as the card goes, it's looks like gambling to me, or for those who have into collection, it's going to be an investment.
Rich people really have a different mindset, sometimes they see opportunities that we don't see. Maybe its just like Bitcoin during the early days, many of us thought Bitcoin was useless so we just ignored it. But those who believed early and took the risk are now enjoying their fortune. Maybe that is also the mindset of those who bought it. For us it may look like gambling, but for them maybe its a risk worth taking since they can afford that kind of risk. For us that's already millions of dollars, all we can do is comment and watch because we cannot just invest that kind of amount ourselves. 
|
|
|
|
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1159
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 02:03:17 PM |
|
Mavs’ Kyrie Irving ready to ‘kick some butt’ after ACL injury sidelined him for 19 monthshttps://www.nba.com/news/mavs-kyrie-irving-acl-recovery“I’m ready to go out there and kick some butt,” Irving, 34, said during the team’s preseason media day, the first time that he’s addressed the media since the March 3, 2025 injury. “I know that naysayers or some of the questions around where I’m going to be are going to be inevitable. But for me, I have the confidence of a champion. … This is a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately type of league, and everybody wants to see it up close. So, I’m looking forward to being able to lace up my shoes and being on the court with my teammates and show everybody what I got again. It’s just like riding a bike.” Oh yeah! I would really love to see him play again. It may not be as entertaining as it was when he was paired with Luka Doncic, but the Mavericks have some promising players on their roster now. Cooper Flagg is one, and I do hope they speed up creating chemistry with him. Then, there's still Gafford and Lively II, who are lob catchers, and we have already seen their performances during their stint in the Western Conference Finals and then the Finals of 2024. It's a nice young-and-veteran combination for a team, but having a veteran PG like Kyrie can change everything. I wish he finishes this season healthy.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Questat
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 02:23:33 PM |
|
Great news, finally the Mavs will have a good point guard and they will be a strong team. I just really hope that Irving will stay healthy so the Mavs will not end up being another disappointment again. That was a long rest for Irving, and we already know that even if he gets injured many times, his confidence does not drop.
Thanks for bringing the good news, Mavs fans deserve this.
|
|
|
|
|
tech30338
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:09:03 PM |
|
Mavs’ Kyrie Irving ready to ‘kick some butt’ after ACL injury sidelined him for 19 monthshttps://www.nba.com/news/mavs-kyrie-irving-acl-recovery“I’m ready to go out there and kick some butt,” Irving, 34, said during the team’s preseason media day, the first time that he’s addressed the media since the March 3, 2025 injury. “I know that naysayers or some of the questions around where I’m going to be are going to be inevitable. But for me, I have the confidence of a champion. … This is a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately type of league, and everybody wants to see it up close. So, I’m looking forward to being able to lace up my shoes and being on the court with my teammates and show everybody what I got again. It’s just like riding a bike.” Oh yeah! I would really love to see him play again. It may not be as entertaining as it was when he was paired with Luka Doncic, but the Mavericks have some promising players on their roster now. Cooper Flagg is one, and I do hope they speed up creating chemistry with him. Then, there's still Gafford and Lively II, who are lob catchers, and we have already seen their performances during their stint in the Western Conference Finals and then the Finals of 2024. It's a nice young-and-veteran combination for a team, but having a veteran PG like Kyrie can change everything. I wish he finishes this season healthy. As long as he is healthy they will going to be an exciting team to watch, cooper and kyrie in the same team, lets see who will step back and who is going to take the lead as a veteran kyrie should guide cooper and be able to teach him as long as the team, is healthy this season i think they are bound for the playoffs but this long time that kyrie is not in the team he will need to adjust for a moment but we know uncle drew will will be able to get comfortable with the team for sure.
|
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5600
Merit: 6562
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 05:48:22 PM |
|
Mavs’ Kyrie Irving ready to ‘kick some butt’ after ACL injury sidelined him for 19 monthshttps://www.nba.com/news/mavs-kyrie-irving-acl-recovery“I’m ready to go out there and kick some butt,” Irving, 34, said during the team’s preseason media day, the first time that he’s addressed the media since the March 3, 2025 injury. “I know that naysayers or some of the questions around where I’m going to be are going to be inevitable. But for me, I have the confidence of a champion. … This is a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately type of league, and everybody wants to see it up close. So, I’m looking forward to being able to lace up my shoes and being on the court with my teammates and show everybody what I got again. It’s just like riding a bike.” Oh yeah! I would really love to see him play again. It may not be as entertaining as it was when he was paired with Luka Doncic, but the Mavericks have some promising players on their roster now. Cooper Flagg is one, and I do hope they speed up creating chemistry with him. Then, there's still Gafford and Lively II, who are lob catchers, and we have already seen their performances during their stint in the Western Conference Finals and then the Finals of 2024. It's a nice young-and-veteran combination for a team, but having a veteran PG like Kyrie can change everything. I wish he finishes this season healthy. As long as he is healthy they will going to be an exciting team to watch, cooper and kyrie in the same team, lets see who will step back and who is going to take the lead as a veteran kyrie should guide cooper and be able to teach him as long as the team, is healthy this season i think they are bound for the playoffs but this long time that kyrie is not in the team he will need to adjust for a moment but we know uncle drew will will be able to get comfortable with the team for sure. Am I the only one who thinks Kyrie is too old and has had too many injuries to be a top performing point guard in the NBA? I get that compared to LeBron he is still a young guy, but LeBron isn't normal. I don't have high expectations for the Mavericks, but I would love to see them do well. I like the team, I just don't think they have assembled a great unit that will work well together. We'll see I guess.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Oasisman
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 10:09:01 PM |
|
Mavs’ Kyrie Irving ready to ‘kick some butt’ after ACL injury sidelined him for 19 monthshttps://www.nba.com/news/mavs-kyrie-irving-acl-recovery“I’m ready to go out there and kick some butt,” Irving, 34, said during the team’s preseason media day, the first time that he’s addressed the media since the March 3, 2025 injury. “I know that naysayers or some of the questions around where I’m going to be are going to be inevitable. But for me, I have the confidence of a champion. … This is a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately type of league, and everybody wants to see it up close. So, I’m looking forward to being able to lace up my shoes and being on the court with my teammates and show everybody what I got again. It’s just like riding a bike.” Oh yeah! I would really love to see him play again. It may not be as entertaining as it was when he was paired with Luka Doncic, but the Mavericks have some promising players on their roster now. Cooper Flagg is one, and I do hope they speed up creating chemistry with him. Then, there's still Gafford and Lively II, who are lob catchers, and we have already seen their performances during their stint in the Western Conference Finals and then the Finals of 2024. It's a nice young-and-veteran combination for a team, but having a veteran PG like Kyrie can change everything. I wish he finishes this season healthy. As long as he is healthy they will going to be an exciting team to watch, cooper and kyrie in the same team, lets see who will step back and who is going to take the lead as a veteran kyrie should guide cooper and be able to teach him as long as the team, is healthy this season i think they are bound for the playoffs but this long time that kyrie is not in the team he will need to adjust for a moment but we know uncle drew will will be able to get comfortable with the team for sure. Am I the only one who thinks Kyrie is too old and has had too many injuries to be a top performing point guard in the NBA? I get that compared to LeBron he is still a young guy, but LeBron isn't normal. I don't have high expectations for the Mavericks, but I would love to see them do well. I like the team, I just don't think they have assembled a great unit that will work well together. We'll see I guess. There could be no modern player who's more durable than LeBron, and it's really underrated. Because only a few people understands how much time and money he invested for his body. Kyrie maybe a skilled basketball player, but that means nothing when he's not available most of the time. He's younger in age, but in terms of body conditioning and durability, LeBron seems younger than him. And yeah, me too, I don't have high expectations for them, considering how strong the Western Conference are. Well, maybe if Flagg improves this year and more consistent and efficient.
|
|
|
|
|
boyptc
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 10:17:42 PM |
|
Am I the only one who thinks Kyrie is too old and has had too many injuries to be a top performing point guard in the NBA? I get that compared to LeBron he is still a young guy, but LeBron isn't normal. I don't have high expectations for the Mavericks, but I would love to see them do well. I like the team, I just don't think they have assembled a great unit that will work well together. We'll see I guess.
Yes, he's quite old already and probably past his prime. Comparing him to Lebron is unfair because that guy is built differently and he invests on his health a lot. There is too much hype for the Mavs last season because of how packed their roster was. But this time, they've got a lot of good rookies although that won't be the best shape they have and they have to build up still from the current one they have.
|
|
|
|
|
rbynxx
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 11:11:53 PM |
|
Am I the only one who thinks Kyrie is too old and has had too many injuries to be a top performing point guard in the NBA? I get that compared to LeBron he is still a young guy, but LeBron isn't normal. I don't have high expectations for the Mavericks, but I would love to see them do well. I like the team, I just don't think they have assembled a great unit that will work well together. We'll see I guess.
Yes, he's quite old already and probably past his prime. Comparing him to Lebron is unfair because that guy is built differently and he invests on his health a lot. There is too much hype for the Mavs last season because of how packed their roster was. But this time, they've got a lot of good rookies although that won't be the best shape they have and they have to build up still from the current one they have. What I expect is Flagg and not Kyrie tbh and it's really good considering he can play a lot of position. Well, it was really packed, but with those injury prone individuals and same thing I guess this season, I doubt if they'll ever make it in a playoffs unless we see that Kyrie we use to see. From their depth chart he's still marked as Day-to-day same with Lively and Aldama. That's not a good sign.
|
|
|
|
|