fullfitlarry
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 504
Merit: 363
You Attract What You Are
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:22:01 AM |
|
Am I the only one who thinks Kyrie is too old and has had too many injuries to be a top performing point guard in the NBA? I get that compared to LeBron he is still a young guy, but LeBron isn't normal. I don't have high expectations for the Mavericks, but I would love to see them do well. I like the team, I just don't think they have assembled a great unit that will work well together. We'll see I guess.
Yes, he's quite old already and probably past his prime. Comparing him to Lebron is unfair because that guy is built differently and he invests on his health a lot. There is too much hype for the Mavs last season because of how packed their roster was. But this time, they've got a lot of good rookies although that won't be the best shape they have and they have to build up still from the current one they have. Yes, I do agree that Kyrie might be entering the sunset of his career, hard to compare him to Lebron as the latter is really build differently. While Kyrie is a play maker and so he is prone to career ending injuries. Although he did comeback from devastating injuries in the past and then still play good. But this time it could be different as he has age already and his body might react as not the same when he was younger. He still ball with the Mavs next season, but it might not be enough for them to reach the finals again.
|
|
|
|
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1173
Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:21:23 AM |
|
Am I the only one who thinks Kyrie is too old and has had too many injuries to be a top performing point guard in the NBA? I get that compared to LeBron he is still a young guy, but LeBron isn't normal. I don't have high expectations for the Mavericks, but I would love to see them do well. I like the team, I just don't think they have assembled a great unit that will work well together. We'll see I guess.
He's 34 years old, so for me, the age doesn't have that big of a factor. Injuries do. Injuries that he got in Brooklyn kept him sidelined. Injuries that he got in Dallas kept him sidelined. TBH, I have the same thinking as you that's why I don't think that he'll have that much of an impact when he comes back or at least him going back and play for Dallas will have that much of a difference compared to how the team played last season. I also don't have high expectations to them especially with the stacked Western Conference. At best, I see them as a play-in team. I just looked at their roster, and they're mediocre at best. Excluding Flagg and Irving, who are the notable players out there? Washington? Meh. Risacher? Probably a bust. Lively? Injured. Gafford? Meh.
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
|
Questat
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 03:17:15 AM |
|
I just looked at their roster, and they're mediocre at best. Excluding Flagg and Irving, who are the notable players out there? Washington? Meh. Risacher? Probably a bust. Lively? Injured. Gafford? Meh.
They will be better as long as they have a good team leader and I think that is Irving. We are gonna see this coming season because Irving is back and when he is playing Dallas is playing on a different level, so I would not expect that they will tank. I just love how Kyrie plays, those flashy moves, and I hope I will still be able to see that after coming from injury. Also, with all the things that happened in Dallas last season, hopefully this season they will do better, otherwise people will always think that Dallas cannot be the same again and it was a mistake trading Luka.
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 03:33:32 AM |
|
I just looked at their roster, and they're mediocre at best. Excluding Flagg and Irving, who are the notable players out there? Washington? Meh. Risacher? Probably a bust. Lively? Injured. Gafford? Meh.
They will be better as long as they have a good team leader and I think that is Irving. We are gonna see this coming season because Irving is back and when he is playing Dallas is playing on a different level, so I would not expect that they will tank. I just love how Kyrie plays, those flashy moves, and I hope I will still be able to see that after coming from injury. Also, with all the things that happened in Dallas last season, hopefully this season they will do better, otherwise people will always think that Dallas cannot be the same again and it was a mistake trading Luka. Now with Cooper Flagg on the roster I believe you’re right on this one assuming they will be healthy this season. Dallas is unquestionable a playoffs team on paper but the problem is always their health since most of their core players are being injured mid season. I’m not updated anymore on how deep their roster now since they traded Davis which is a wise move considering that they might get additional roster for a better bench while building their roster around Flagg long term.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Questat
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 04:08:38 AM |
|
I just looked at their roster, and they're mediocre at best. Excluding Flagg and Irving, who are the notable players out there? Washington? Meh. Risacher? Probably a bust. Lively? Injured. Gafford? Meh.
They will be better as long as they have a good team leader and I think that is Irving. We are gonna see this coming season because Irving is back and when he is playing Dallas is playing on a different level, so I would not expect that they will tank. I just love how Kyrie plays, those flashy moves, and I hope I will still be able to see that after coming from injury. Also, with all the things that happened in Dallas last season, hopefully this season they will do better, otherwise people will always think that Dallas cannot be the same again and it was a mistake trading Luka. Now with Cooper Flagg on the roster I believe you’re right on this one assuming they will be healthy this season. Dallas is unquestionable a playoffs team on paper but the problem is always their health since most of their core players are being injured mid season. I’m not updated anymore on how deep their roster now since they traded Davis which is a wise move considering that they might get additional roster for a better bench while building their roster around Flagg long term. The roster they had when Luka was their main star, of course with Irving, was not really that strong on paper, but they were still able to show that they can be dominant and thanks to Luka and Irving. Now Irving as expected will still be the same Irving, but Cooper Flagg, I know he has the talent but can he really play like Luka? If not then most likely Dallas will struggle again and might need more seasons for Cooper Flagg to develop into their real star player.
|
|
|
|
|
tech30338
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 04:13:20 AM |
|
Am I the only one who thinks Kyrie is too old and has had too many injuries to be a top performing point guard in the NBA? I get that compared to LeBron he is still a young guy, but LeBron isn't normal. I don't have high expectations for the Mavericks, but I would love to see them do well. I like the team, I just don't think they have assembled a great unit that will work well together. We'll see I guess.
Yes, he's quite old already and probably past his prime. Comparing him to Lebron is unfair because that guy is built differently and he invests on his health a lot. There is too much hype for the Mavs last season because of how packed their roster was. But this time, they've got a lot of good rookies although that won't be the best shape they have and they have to build up still from the current one they have. What I expect is Flagg and not Kyrie tbh and it's really good considering he can play a lot of position. Well, it was really packed, but with those injury prone individuals and same thing I guess this season, I doubt if they'll ever make it in a playoffs unless we see that Kyrie we use to see. From their depth chart he's still marked as Day-to-day same with Lively and Aldama. That's not a good sign. They will be able to atleast make it to the first round with an exciting regular season for them, but since they are not loaded they might be have an exit on the first round unless something really fantastic happen with the lineup, i would expect the team to be able to acquire player mid season but that's up to the management to make it happen. Still the Spurs and the OKC will be right there in the top2 with wolves and nuggets so it will be very hard for them.
|
|
|
|
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1321
EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 04:37:04 AM |
|
They will be able to atleast make it to the first round with an exciting regular season for them, but since they are not loaded they might be have an exit on the first round unless something really fantastic happen with the lineup, i would expect the team to be able to acquire player mid season but that's up to the management to make it happen. Still the Spurs and the OKC will be right there in the top2 with wolves and nuggets so it will be very hard for them.
Kyrie would not allow them to experience a first round exit that easily, this man is very competitive and once he is in the playoffs things will be different. We have to remember that Irving already won a championship with the Cavaliers, and since then he has become more mature. So you can still trust him to take Dallas to another level as long as he stays healthy, and of course as long as he can build good chemistry with Flagg.
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 05:02:02 AM |
|
The roster they had when Luka was their main star, of course with Irving, was not really that strong on paper, but they were still able to show that they can be dominant and thanks to Luka and Irving.
Now Irving as expected will still be the same Irving, but Cooper Flagg, I know he has the talent but can he really play like Luka? If not then most likely Dallas will struggle again and might need more seasons for Cooper Flagg to develop into their real star player.
Mavs still maintain most of their core players like Gafford and Lively ll which are their solid center. And ofc Irving that will surely handle the leadership to give more space for Flagg. Mavs dedicated their last season run to develop Cooper Flagg so I believe he can do very well this season. I doubt he can play on elite level with Doncic immediately in terms of offense but I’m sure he can somehow contribute well plus he play on different level with defense compared to Doncic so I guess it’s compensated in such a way. 
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Natalim
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 05:19:31 AM |
|
The roster they had when Luka was their main star, of course with Irving, was not really that strong on paper, but they were still able to show that they can be dominant and thanks to Luka and Irving.
Now Irving as expected will still be the same Irving, but Cooper Flagg, I know he has the talent but can he really play like Luka? If not then most likely Dallas will struggle again and might need more seasons for Cooper Flagg to develop into their real star player.
Mavs still maintain most of their core players like Gafford and Lively ll which are their solid center. And ofc Irving that will surely handle the leadership to give more space for Flagg. Mavs dedicated their last season run to develop Cooper Flagg so I believe he can do very well this season. I doubt he can play on elite level with Doncic immediately in terms of offense but I’m sure he can somehow contribute well plus he play on different level with defense compared to Doncic so I guess it’s compensated in such a way.  the betting odds does say about the chance of mavs, and its very low. Mavericks win NBA title+15,000 to +22,500 We can still believe that they are a good team, but remember the Mavs struggled when they traded Luka, so this is already a new version of the Mavs. No Luka could be a problem, maybe 60% yes and 40% no. But if we really believe in this team, we can always bet on them because those futures odds are quite attractive for believers.
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 05:35:47 AM |
|
The roster they had when Luka was their main star, of course with Irving, was not really that strong on paper, but they were still able to show that they can be dominant and thanks to Luka and Irving.
Now Irving as expected will still be the same Irving, but Cooper Flagg, I know he has the talent but can he really play like Luka? If not then most likely Dallas will struggle again and might need more seasons for Cooper Flagg to develop into their real star player.
Mavs still maintain most of their core players like Gafford and Lively ll which are their solid center. And ofc Irving that will surely handle the leadership to give more space for Flagg. Mavs dedicated their last season run to develop Cooper Flagg so I believe he can do very well this season. I doubt he can play on elite level with Doncic immediately in terms of offense but I’m sure he can somehow contribute well plus he play on different level with defense compared to Doncic so I guess it’s compensated in such a way.  the betting odds does say about the chance of mavs, and its very low. Mavericks win NBA title+15,000 to +22,500 We can still believe that they are a good team, but remember the Mavs struggled when they traded Luka, so this is already a new version of the Mavs. No Luka could be a problem, maybe 60% yes and 40% no. But if we really believe in this team, we can always bet on them because those futures odds are quite attractive for believers. Well, betting on NBA title is a different compared to speculating whether the Mavs will have a good run on a playoffs which is the one we are discussing. Lol And we all know, NBA has a lot of steady powerhouse team nowadays while Mavs roster is still uncertain when it comes health throughout the season. That odds will surely adjust as the season progress. I will definitely not gonna bet on Mavs now without any good data about their performance this season.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Mr. Magkaisa
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1624
Merit: 482
EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 05:43:25 AM |
|
They will be able to atleast make it to the first round with an exciting regular season for them, but since they are not loaded they might be have an exit on the first round unless something really fantastic happen with the lineup, i would expect the team to be able to acquire player mid season but that's up to the management to make it happen. Still the Spurs and the OKC will be right there in the top2 with wolves and nuggets so it will be very hard for them.
Kyrie would not allow them to experience a first round exit that easily, this man is very competitive and once he is in the playoffs things will be different. We have to remember that Irving already won a championship with the Cavaliers, and since then he has become more mature. So you can still trust him to take Dallas to another level as long as he stays healthy, and of course as long as he can build good chemistry with Flagg. They can make it to the Play-in atleast, but not sure with the Play-offs as the Western Conference will not be easy. Kyrie is a good addition and his comeback will give impact to the team. If and only if the chemistry with Flagg will be good. We watched Kyrie and why he go from Cavs to Boston coz he wants the leadership and he wants to be recognize as the head. Cooper is the Key player that the Mavs want, The team want to build around Their Young Superstar.
|
|
|
|
coinrifft
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 350
Merit: 252
Rainbet
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 06:41:44 AM |
|
Great news, finally the Mavs will have a good point guard and they will be a strong team. I just really hope that Irving will stay healthy so the Mavs will not end up being another disappointment again. That was a long rest for Irving, and we already know that even if he gets injured many times, his confidence does not drop.
Thanks for bringing the good news, Mavs fans deserve this.
Totally different though for Irving, he used to have Luka back then, now he will have the rookie or sophomore player in Cooper Flag. So there will be a big adjustment on his side. And we really don't know the extend of his injuries too. As we all know that this is not the first time that he had this kind of injuries. Although he did make a good comeback. But still we need to test it with our eye if Kyrie is still himself or what others have argued that he might be past his prime.
|
|
|
|
|
boyptc
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 07:55:20 AM |
|
Yes, he's quite old already and probably past his prime. Comparing him to Lebron is unfair because that guy is built differently and he invests on his health a lot.
There is too much hype for the Mavs last season because of how packed their roster was.
But this time, they've got a lot of good rookies although that won't be the best shape they have and they have to build up still from the current one they have.
Yes, I do agree that Kyrie might be entering the sunset of his career, hard to compare him to Lebron as the latter is really build differently. While Kyrie is a play maker and so he is prone to career ending injuries. Although he did comeback from devastating injuries in the past and then still play good. But this time it could be different as he has age already and his body might react as not the same when he was younger. He still ball with the Mavs next season, but it might not be enough for them to reach the finals again. Aging can't be stopped and it's really a big factor. We've seen good players retired due to their ages. But I think as long as there will be contracts that will be offered to him, he'll get that as long as he can play. Yet, teams like Mavs when they have seen that he can't ball anymore then that's the time for him to accept the reality that he can't just have salary while sitting on the bench.
|
|
|
|
Russlenat
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1090
H58GPGBAP34D
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:40:34 AM |
|
Yet, teams like Mavs when they have seen that he can't ball anymore then that's the time for him to accept the reality that he can't just have salary while sitting on the bench.
That is part of the contract he signed, I mean the Mavs were already aware that injuries could happen, and Irving has been injury prone, but they still gave him a huge contract, so they knew the risk and they have to accept that. Irving does not want to get injured, it just happens, and what I like about him is that he does not change his game just to avoid injury, he still plays normally and puts up his numbers as usual. So for me he is still worth betting on as long as he is surrounded by players who have that championship mentality.
|
|
|
|
|
|
boyptc
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 10:28:50 AM |
|
Yet, teams like Mavs when they have seen that he can't ball anymore then that's the time for him to accept the reality that he can't just have salary while sitting on the bench.
That is part of the contract he signed, I mean the Mavs were already aware that injuries could happen, and Irving has been injury prone, but they still gave him a huge contract, so they knew the risk and they have to accept that. Irving does not want to get injured, it just happens, and what I like about him is that he does not change his game just to avoid injury, he still plays normally and puts up his numbers as usual. So for me he is still worth betting on as long as he is surrounded by players who have that championship mentality. That's a three contract and he's got a plan around him and Cooper too. He's the second highest paid in the team. Right now, if he remains healthy for the remainder of the season I guess that we'd see Mavs reach longer than they did. Are there yet any other rumors for the other teams that includes big trades?
|
|
|
|
|
tech30338
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 11:01:06 AM |
|
Yet, teams like Mavs when they have seen that he can't ball anymore then that's the time for him to accept the reality that he can't just have salary while sitting on the bench.
That is part of the contract he signed, I mean the Mavs were already aware that injuries could happen, and Irving has been injury prone, but they still gave him a huge contract, so they knew the risk and they have to accept that. Irving does not want to get injured, it just happens, and what I like about him is that he does not change his game just to avoid injury, he still plays normally and puts up his numbers as usual. So for me he is still worth betting on as long as he is surrounded by players who have that championship mentality. That's a three contract and he's got a plan around him and Cooper too. He's the second highest paid in the team. Right now, if he remains healthy for the remainder of the season I guess that we'd see Mavs reach longer than they did. Are there yet any other rumors for the other teams that includes big trades? The mavs need to play on what they have since they have no cap space unless they are going to trade players or swap with other teams, they need to make those pieces work because they are already over the cap space, certainly earvin don't want to get injured but his style of play is really prone to injuries, that is why preparation for a season should be prepare or is 100% condition for kyrie, we hope that he is healthy and is able to play in the remainder of the season, been long since i see him healthy all the way, always getting injured in crucial moments.
|
|
|
|
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1481
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 11:04:16 AM |
|
Yet, teams like Mavs when they have seen that he can't ball anymore then that's the time for him to accept the reality that he can't just have salary while sitting on the bench.
That is part of the contract he signed, I mean the Mavs were already aware that injuries could happen, and Irving has been injury prone, but they still gave him a huge contract, so they knew the risk and they have to accept that. Irving does not want to get injured, it just happens, and what I like about him is that he does not change his game just to avoid injury, he still plays normally and puts up his numbers as usual. So for me he is still worth betting on as long as he is surrounded by players who have that championship mentality. He accept the risk before, since even if they know Irving is injury prone he still a high caliber player. The problem is he got a big serious problem and that lead him to sit the whole season. Now Mavs is exploring the possibilities to trade him and they just want to see his performance first before they decide to do that transaction. If Irving still didn't produce some nice result and yet he get injured again. Maybe this season they might drop a big decision to part ways with him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
püsür
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 11:20:36 AM |
|
Am I the only one who thinks Kyrie is too old and has had too many injuries to be a top performing point guard in the NBA? I get that compared to LeBron he is still a young guy, but LeBron isn't normal. I don't have high expectations for the Mavericks, but I would love to see them do well. I like the team, I just don't think they have assembled a great unit that will work well together. We'll see I guess.
He's 34 years old, so for me, the age doesn't have that big of a factor. Injuries do. Injuries that he got in Brooklyn kept him sidelined. Injuries that he got in Dallas kept him sidelined. TBH, I have the same thinking as you that's why I don't think that he'll have that much of an impact when he comes back or at least him going back and play for Dallas will have that much of a difference compared to how the team played last season. I also don't have high expectations to them especially with the stacked Western Conference. At best, I see them as a play-in team. I just looked at their roster, and they're mediocre at best. Excluding Flagg and Irving, who are the notable players out there? Washington? Meh. Risacher? Probably a bust. Lively? Injured. Gafford? Meh. I understand, but there are very few players who have delivered superstar performances after the age of 34–35 anyways. In the past, 20–30 years ago, there were far, far fewer—it was even extremely rare. I don’t think there are many players now either. Apart from Curry, I can’t think of a genuine superstar who has managed to deliver superstar performances after the age of 35. AND on top of that, Irving has had a lot of injuries. So, in my view, it would be something of a miracle for him to put in a good performance. I agree with what you said about Dallas as well. There aren’t many players in their squad this season who show real promise. Unless Kyrie delivers a superstar performance, we can’t expect any major successes.
|
|
|
|
|
SatsPH
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 11:22:34 AM |
|
Yet, teams like Mavs when they have seen that he can't ball anymore then that's the time for him to accept the reality that he can't just have salary while sitting on the bench.
That is part of the contract he signed, I mean the Mavs were already aware that injuries could happen, and Irving has been injury prone, but they still gave him a huge contract, so they knew the risk and they have to accept that. Irving does not want to get injured, it just happens, and what I like about him is that he does not change his game just to avoid injury, he still plays normally and puts up his numbers as usual. So for me he is still worth betting on as long as he is surrounded by players who have that championship mentality. At some point the gamble could have paid, as him and Luka team up but they just feel short. So Mavs knows that already, but they might have to wait and see how Irving is going to play with the new franchise player they have which is Cooper Flag. If there are disconnect, then it's very easy for them to decide who they are going to trade, and that is Kyrie. Irving might have that in mind as well, so he might go and play really hard next season so show that he deserves to be with the Mavs or he could still be their main player after all.
|
|
|
|
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1159
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 11:31:03 AM |
|
Am I the only one who thinks Kyrie is too old and has had too many injuries to be a top performing point guard in the NBA? I get that compared to LeBron he is still a young guy, but LeBron isn't normal. I don't have high expectations for the Mavericks, but I would love to see them do well. I like the team, I just don't think they have assembled a great unit that will work well together. We'll see I guess.
Yeah, Kyrie won't be as fast as the younger version of him, but the veteran perspective will be there. I am not worried about his mental state after the injury because he had gone through many of those and still performed great with Luka back when he was a Maverick. I am crossing my fingers that it will not be the last time we will see Kyrie at his top performance, and maybe Cooper Flagg can help with that. Use Kyrie as a pure PG, feeding him with lobs and assists. The Mavs lack shooters, so I am guessing they will keep on attacking on every possession. Yeah, we will see.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|