Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm voting for Mitt Romney  (Read 3291 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 10:44:52 PM

A shame, because core republican values of government out of peoples private lives SHOULD translate into equality for gays. 

Their repressed homoerotic love for Jesus sends them screaming the other way, though.

If we can just get Republicans to see that smoking a joint doesn't kill people, and Democrats to see that you don't need to use a gun to be compassionate, Libertarians would win every election.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
legitnick

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 05:15:03 AM

You're fucking retarded.

I've never heard of you but I just reviewed your posts from the entire year. Essentially, I didn't see a single post greater than a sentence long, nor did I see anything resembling intelligent discourse.
Shocked
btw my post was @ the OP not you.  Wink

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 05:29:53 AM

Obummer was elected...  :\
myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 05:33:36 AM

You're fucking retarded.

I've never heard of you but I just reviewed your posts from the entire year. Essentially, I didn't see a single post greater than a sentence long, nor did I see anything resembling intelligent discourse.
Shocked
btw my post was @ the OP not you.  Wink

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 01:43:13 PM

Obummer was elected...  :\

Maybe next time the republicans will put forth a true fiscal conservative with real ideas that have a chance of working.  I am not saying Obama's plans are going to balance the budget, but they are more likely to then Romney's. 

The last time the budget was balanced was under Clinton with 39% upper tax rate.  This plus real cutting can bring us to a balanced budget and that was off the table for Romney.

compro01

Activity: 590

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 02:00:05 PM

The last time the budget was balanced was under Clinton with 39% upper tax rate.  This plus real cutting can bring us to a balanced budget and that was off the table for Romney.

The budget was only balanced via number twiddling.  The debt continued to rise.  He got close (and the rate of growth dropped nicely), but not quite.  Continuing on his/congress' policies would have brought it to a balance within another year or two.
kokojie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 02:22:52 PM

Obummer was elected...  :\

Maybe next time the republicans will put forth a true fiscal conservative with real ideas that have a chance of working.  I am not saying Obama's plans are going to balance the budget, but they are more likely to then Romney's.  

The last time the budget was balanced was under Clinton with 39% upper tax rate.  This plus real cutting can bring us to a balanced budget and that was off the table for Romney.

You believe too much what they say, but not look enough at what they actually did. No campaigning candidate will declare "I will raise fucking taxes on you". Please research into what Mitt Romney did while being Governor of MA, you'll see he is a true fiscal conservative, and he balanced MA's budget, which his predecessors and successor has failed to do so.

Barrack Obama don't even know what a balanced budget look like, since he never had to manage anything of importance, before becoming POTUS. It's a joke.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 02:24:36 PM

...he balanced MA's budget...

Balancing a budget (or reducing the budget deficit) is different than reducing spending.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
kokojie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 02:27:49 PM

...he balanced MA's budget...

Balancing a budget (or reducing the budget deficit) is different than reducing spending.

Significant reduction in spending will never get passed, no interest group will allow reduction, at most they will accept unchanged spending, which is mostly what happened at MA. He's not a dictator, all he can do is work with what can be done, instead of trying what is impossible.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
Agent Provocateur

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 03:48:22 PM

Obummer was elected...  :\

Hail to thee! Once more, wisdom of the books (even digital ones) prevails over plain old pigeonholing!

Barackus Obummus is now sniffin' & boozn' cuz he has been elected. Willardio is stewin' over his inglorious defeat and some heads are gonna roll.

Suicide? Well, it's a solution but inherently binding and conclusive. I prefer choosing a life. My life!

Cheerio Bummers!
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 03:56:35 PM

Significant reduction in spending will never get passed, no interest group will allow reduction, at most they will accept unchanged spending, which is mostly what happened at MA. He's not a dictator, all he can do is work with what can be done, instead of trying what is impossible.

Sounds like it's time to hyperinflate the budget down, and our debt away.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 04:06:02 PM

Sounds like it's time to hyperinflate the budget down, and our debt away.

Fire up the presses!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: